Two A.M.

One of the most popular photo spots on the island before it's induction into SotF-TV, this geyser sprays once a day without fail. The resort management refuses to tell if it's natural or not though.
CorruptDropbear*

Two A.M.

Post by CorruptDropbear* »

[[Daniel Renard continued from It was an Axe-cident]]

Meanwhile in the middle of nowhere, Daniel Renard had discovered the ancient past-time of walking around in circles.

In the dark.

This is a very dangerous habit.

In fact, if the people watching at home were wondering when the fuck he was going to sleep, he'd say "I dunno I'm a retard!" and laugh maniacally.

Well, that's what he did in his mind.

The good news is that he had probably had enough food and water to last him the entirity of the rest of his life. The flipside of that was of course the fact that he only probably had two days to live at maximum-

NO DON'T THINK LIKE THAT. Renard slapped himself a little, stopping on the route.

Fuck this shit.

He couldn't even see where he was going except for the moonlight and his slightly OK nightvision. Well, slightly. Seeing a tree 5 feet in front of you was useful, the problem was working out which path wasn't a tree.

"You know what? Fuck it. I'm sleeping. I haven't had a proper nap for the last 3 days apart from three hours or so probably when I was bored. Fuck it all."

Daniel eyed one of the benches facing the geyser. Fuck it all. He needed it.

Punching his back and using it for a pillow, using the leather jacket as a blanket, he lied down on the bench.

"Everyone's at war, huh? What piece of shit soldiers do they send out here?"

He glared up into the stars.

Why was he fighting again?

"Lead Red team."

Yeah. He was a big fucking help to his team doing this.

Fuck.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler CorruptDropbear. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
CorruptDropbear*

Post by CorruptDropbear* »

Good morning, good morning. It's great to stay up late. Good morning, good morning to you.

In the morn- oh shut UP brain that is the worst song ever invented.

Heck, it wasn't even morning, was it? About 5am isn't morning.

Shit, he only slept for 3 hours. Or four. It wasn't sunrise or anything. Or maybe he slept for the entire day and nobody caught him. Either one worked, right?

Fuck it. He had to get out of here.

Slowly, Renard got up and packed up everything, continuing his leadership duties. Yeah, "leadership". Ha ha.

He could totally do this. Yeah. Right.

[[Daniel Renard continued in Familiarity]]
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler CorruptDropbear. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Geyser”