Magical Bunny Girl Warrior Sidney-Chan

Start of YLW3

A moderate sized cruise ship in which the motor has been carefully removed, this shell of a vessel once was used for daily tours about the nearby waters. Inside are some bedrooms, a pool on deck, and a relatively large restaurant, with all of the place mats an dishes still on the table.
Fenrir
Team Affiliation: Emmy's Selkies

Post by Fenrir »

For a few strange seconds Vincent could only watch in muted shock as Jonas leapt three feet in the air and became shooting wildly in response to his arrival, moving only slightly as he bumped back into him and fell to the ground. If the gun was pointed in his direction this might have been a problem but as it wasn’t – and even if it was Jonas couldn’t seem to hit anything anyway – he could quite easily just sit back and watch the kid flounder around while trying to bring him weapon back under control, not feeling the need to move anywhere safer but also not wanting to risk getting closer. This was taking ‘jumpy’ to a whole new level.

Soon enough though the noise cut off as the boy in the pink bandana finally got the idea to throw the gun out of his hand and against the wall, it wasn’t until a second or two later that Vincent realised this meant the weapon was fair game until somebody grabbed it.

By the time he had started moving Jonas was much closer to the fallen Mac-10 than him and even though he had started closer to him than the boy at the other end of the corridor he was much later off the starting block, meaning he would probably reach the gun last out of the three of them. Even so, he was a fair deal larger than either boy, even if he got there last as long as he got to them before one of them managed to start firing he could probably take the gun for himself.

He charged forward down the corridor, plate shard still in hand as he didn’t even to bother reaching out for the weapon like the guy with the green bandana was. While the other two would probably already be wrestling over the Mac-10 when he got there he would just barrel into the two and hope to take out at least one of them in the process.
[+] Supers
SS33: Andrew Martin - The sound of silence
Gift: Hush
[+] TV3
MM02: Sarah Lillian Whitlock - Is anybody out there?
Weapon - WASP Injection Knife
Team - Malcolm's Mariners
Current Location - There's a Fire in the Sky That Only I Can See
Memory Location - Close encounters

ES10: Akeno Kudo - Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.
Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset
Memory Location - Coulomb's Law

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
O28: Zander Lin - Don't you know who I am?
Weapon - None
KamiKaze
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by KamiKaze »

The Team Ass Pirate kid kept spazzing out, waving his gun around like it was nobody's business. Jesus Christ, this kid was really freaking out.

But at least he was going to back off. At least he was going to just leave. Well, that turned out not too badly. He was just running off, you know, scurry off and do whatever people like him did. That was a relief, let's be honest. She really wasn't in the mood to deal with spastic a-holes who scream that they know how to use a gun because they were from Detroit.

However, some new person didn't have any common sense. She didn't recognize him, but she did know one thing; he was enough of an idiot to sneak up on the kid and tell him to put the gun down.

And suddenly, like a match to dynamite, the whole place went crazy.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

Sidney felt herself being pulled to the ground by the waist, as the kid fired the gun down the hallway.

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!

Shit shit shit shit shit! She didn't expect something like this! Now there was a nerd almost on top of her who probably wanted her weapon at best and some guy from Detroit had gone mad and was trying to kill them all! FUCK. NO.

The gunshots continued, until eventually they stopped, ending with a loud THUD of something hitting the wall. Joshua whispered to her that he should probably follow her, and soon started running the other way.

She wasn't sure if she should follow him, but one thing was certain; he had the right idea. Getting the hell out of here was probably the brightest thing right now. Oh god, was she actually following his advice? Okay, but he did have a point though. It was best to head on out.

Sidney quickly lifted herself off the ground, ran back into the room, and grabbed her bag. Within the next few seconds, she had ran out of the room, bag over one shoulder and gun in the other hand only to find...

Oh hell. David David David... what the HELL were you doing?

"DAVID! STOP PLAYING WITH THE FAGGOT'S GUN AND LET'S GET THE FUCK OUT!" she screamed as loud as she possibly could.
Little Boy*

Post by Little Boy* »

(Hope this is okay with everyone- If you want me to change something, PM me c:)

Jonas could feel the blood pumping through his ears. Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. He’d been stupid and naive, and now he was going to die. What had he meant to achieve, busting in on a group of competitors? He should have bolted at the first sign of trouble, but it was far too late for that now. He’d screwed the pooch, like usual.

Why did I wake up todayyyyyyy…

The gun was within his sight. Jonas launched forth, coming down in a heap on top of his weapon. He cried out in pain as he hit the floor, but he couldn’t stop now, now with potential enemies all around. He needed to think on his feet. His bulky back slammed into the wall and he spent a few seconds clumsily readjusting it, shakes running through him. He had no time to lose.

I must’ve killed one of them, right? Right?

He could only hope he was right. If anyone was coming for him- no, he couldn’t afford to even THINK now. Jonas scrambled, fumbling the gun. He dropped it once before finally making it to his feet, just in time to look up and see a flash of color, a figure hurtling down the hallway towards him.

His heart leapt from his chest and he yelped in surprise, spinning and ready to make a break back down the hallway. But as he turned he was met by a similar shape, the boy from before, rushing his way. His eyes bulged impossibly large and he raised the gun, trying to level it. It was all happening too fast. Jonas whipped his head back and forth as the two boys approached him.

Oh fuck me-

The boy who had originally snuck up on him took his legs out from the side, sending him flying through the air. The other boy went high, slamming his shoulder into his chest, blasting a high pitched scream from Jonas’ lungs at the same moment. Jonas felt pain and he felt panic. His thoughts melded together in an unholy concoction of terror and general disarray.

Jonas hit the ground with another thump, flopping about, squirming away from the others and kicking his legs. He didn’t care if he hurt them or not- it was do or die now. He jerked his head around, looking for somewhere, anywhere to run. He couldn’t go down the hall- that way led to bunny dispensed death. And he couldn’t stay and fight them- an outright schuffle was never an option, not in Detroit, especially not on Survival of the Fittest. So where? His mind was racing, looking for anything.

Door! DOORDOORDOORDOOR

Jonas staggered up again, scooping down and dragging his bag behind him. The hallway was lined with cabins on either side, hell, one of the kids had been trying to open one when he’d barged through the doors. It was an escape route.

Jonas stumbled over toward a cabin nearby, awkwardly shoving open the door and falling inside, flat on his face. He flipped around in panic, kicking the door closed with his feet, and raising his Uzi, pointing it toward the door. His heart was pounding- what had he just done? He twitched, alternating between scanning the room and eying the door, pushing himself across the floor all the while.

Bed.

Washroom.

Window.

No doors.

NO DOOR?!

Jonas shut his eyes, letting out a high pitched whining noise in frustration. He thought back to every hotel he’d ever seen in his life. They didn’t usually have an alternate exit. Yet another stupid decision made, without any thinking involved. He was doing badly, and to top it off his shoulder was still aching, his breathing fast and shallow. The boy had hit him hard, and he easily breakable. Jonas had been lucky, despite everything. He prayed they’d take the hint, stay outside the doors. He didn't want to kill anything today- if he could avoid it.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Little Boy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
decoy73

Post by decoy73 »

Pink Boy got to the gun first. Crap. David went for his chest, knocking the guy down and dropping his sword as David landed on top of him and someone else who had also gotten the same idea as David.

"DAVID! STOP PLAYING WITH THE FAGGOT'S GUN AND LET'S GET THE FUCK OUT!" Sidney yelled from down the hall. David looked up at Sidney, and then Pink Boy, who decided to run away into some room.

Screw it. Nothing for me here, and if Pink Boy comes out ... David picked himself and his sword off the ground and ran after Sidney.

((David Myerez continued in Give A Finger ...))
KamiKaze
Team Affiliation: Jewel's Leviathans

Post by KamiKaze »

They continued reaching for the gun, but the Team Ass Pirate kid got to it first. After a bit of fumbling, he was suddenly grabbed by David and the other kid who had snuck up on him.

Sidney sighed. Okay, so the guns and fists were already coming up. Great! Of course, she was the one originally waving the gun around, so she shouldn't be talking.

Didn't help that the kid was still spazzing out, either.

Within seconds, though, the boy had scrambled into one of the rooms, slamming the door shut behind him.

At the point David gave her that look. Sidney shook her head. Really, what was she going to do with him? Can't leave him here, of course.

And so he lifted himself off the ground, and ran towards her to leave.

And off they went!

As she ran as fast as she possibly could given her condition, Sidney managed to process just as she approached the exit that there was a pool, railings, an ocean, and-

Well! That explained it! They were on a ship! No wonder her legs felt weird! Okay, so apparently they were on some cruise ship in the Bahamas or in Hawaii or in the Caribbean or something? Go figure. Maybe they'd come across some stereotypical tribal people or something. Of course, she knew that real people who lived on islands weren't like that, but this was Sidney we were talking about.

But she couldn't really focus on that right now. There was still some spastic kid wearing a pink bandanna with a gun, of course. It was really the best to just get the fuck out of here.

So she ran, her throat somewhat already tightening from both the "excitement" and the running.

Maybe once she got out of here, it would be a good idea to enjoy the island for a little bit and just take it easy.

((Sidney Rice continued in Give a Finger...))
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Vincent had apparently been a little over exuberant in tackling Jonas and kept going even after the smaller boy had been flipped over his head, not stopping until he finally lost his momentum several feet later. If he and the other boy had been successful in knocking the gun out of Jonas’ hands again he didn’t know because by the time he had returned to his feet the pink bandana wearing boy had managed to escape into one of the side rooms and the other boy – David the bunnygirl had called him – was running past him and down the corridor. David quickly ran away with the yellow bandana wearing girl and a quick look both directions up the hallway told him that the other guy had left at some point as well and suddenly found himself alone in the corridor outside the room of a scared, gun wielding classmate.

Not willing to leave this place completely empty handed Vincent walked over to the door he had glimpsed Jonas closing behind him, before deciding better and standing just to the side of the door; if Jonas suddenly decided to shoot at him he’d probably aim for the door and Vincent wasn’t going to stand in the way of that.

“Hey Jonas, those guys from the other school are gone, you scared them off. What do you say you come out of there and we can talk this over?”
[+] Supers
[+] TV3

Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
Weapon - None
Little Boy*

Post by Little Boy* »

Jonas breathed in and out, trying to stay calm. It was ridiculous how terrified he was. The gun was shaking in his hand, and he could smell the smoke, feel the recoil... He desperately hoped he wouldn't have to fire the thing again. He wasn't sure if there was even any ammo left in the thing. How many shots had he fired? Had he even hit anyone?

Jonas didn't take his eyes off the door. If anyone was going to walk in- he'd open fire. As horrific as it had been, he needed to remember where he was. They'd kill him instantly, so he needed to be strong and return the favor. The entire idea was making his stomach do flips and spins, and he knew as soon as he could find Panya, he'd get her to deliver a well deserved kick in to his balls.

Rushing in like that- really. Really Jonas? Really- really fuckin' really- really-

There was a knock at the door. Jonas jolted back to reality, keeping the gun trained on the closed cabin door. He was sweating like crazy as the voice came from the other side, faintly as his ears were still ringing.

“Hey Jonas, those guys from the other school are gone, you scared them off. What do you say you come out of there and we can talk this over?”

He nearly laughed. In any other place- any other situation, hearing a Detroit boy call for peace talks would have been the most welcome thing in the world. He'd been caught red handed many times for knicking things from the shops, but had they ever tried diplomacy? No. Swift banning and a trip to station, unless he was feeling particularly swift. Ironic he'd encounter it now of all times.

"Fuck to the no!" He shouted, his voice shrill and shaky, louder then he intended.

"I got my gun trained on the door, motherfuck- how in the fuck- just- stay out there! I don't want to talk, you tried to kill me!"

Okay, he wasn't sure he'd tried to kill him. But given the situation, and the fact that the boy was from Detroit, the chances of that being the case skyrocketed.

"Who the fuck are you anyway?! You know me, you know me or Panya is it? Motherfuck- all you motherfuckers out there! Just stay the fuck away from me!!"

He paused.

"Uh- unless you're a pink dude, because- then it'd be okay! But uh. Yeah. You get the picture!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Little Boy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

If the whole idea of tiny little Jonas acting tough like this wasn’t so patently ridiculous Vincent might have been a little annoyed at Jonas’ less than polite response, as it was he had to fight down a laugh. Like he had expected Jonas was focusing on the door that his voice was coming through, even going so far as to tell him he was aiming at it, so even if he was dumb enough to stand right in front of it before he wasn’t anymore.

“Nope, not pink, Orange; sorry to disappoint you”, this kid was a dumbass, come on all strong like that, acting tough and then completely turn it around in the hopes of finding an ally? You’re not making it a secret your scared shitless kid.

“I wouldn’t exactly say we knew each other Jonas, and I’m not sure who Panya is, but when you’re at school with somebody for a few years you should at least learn their name; mine’s Vincent by the way”, of course if he recognised Jonas he probably knew Panya as well, she was at least popular for trying to be popular if you get what I mean, well known and disliked for her attitude and attempts at breaking into the school higher class. Not that he really cared, he hadn’t even spoken to her before this and she’d probably be dead before he saw her again.

“And as for me trying to kill you? Not to boast, but if I wanted you dead you’d be dead. I had every chance to snap your neck when I got behind you earlier, instead I tried to get you to lower the gun and sort things out peacefully; I admit that kind of backfired, I didn’t realise you were so jumpy. Nice shooting by the way, it takes real skill to shoot an Uzi down a narrow corridor and completely miss everything fucking worth hitting”, mock his abilities, make him doubt himself, make him more willing to take a deal or make a mistake.

Vincent might not have been as good at the mind game aspect of a fight as he thought he was but he knew when you questioned somebody’s ability to fight it could have an effect on them, he had enough experience in fighting to know that, seen it happen to many times to count. On the big guys who thought they might be outmatched it made them back off, or made them hesitant. On the loud talking little guys like Jonas it usually provoked a reaction which you could then take advantage of. While he hoped for an alliance first, if he egged him on enough he’d probably waste the last bullets in that clip on the door, then all he had to do was kick whatever was left out of the way and storm into the room before he could reload.

“Come on Jonas, be smart about this. You don’t want to risk getting yourself killed so early on right? Not before you can find that Panya girl again, right? Neither do I, so open the door and let’s talk about this for a second”
[+] Supers
[+] TV3

Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
Weapon - None
Little Boy*

Post by Little Boy* »

Jonas was paranoid as hell, skittish and confused- but even then he saw the flaw in Vincent's plan. Jonas bit his lip, refusing to give any reaction to Vincent's words as he thought things over in his head.

First off, the boy wasn't on his team. The only people he could truly trust would be kids wearing pink bandannas- and Panya, although he desperately hoped she'd be wearing one as well. Vince had a lot to gain if he'd just said he was on the pink team, but he hadn't. There would be no purpose in lying- so there was a 100% chance that in the next few days, one of them would be dead.

Oh fuck.

Second off, 'If I wanted you dead, you'd be dead.' Well, that certainly made things a-oh fuckin' kay. It was an appealing remark, and it ABSOLUTELY made him want to team up with the other boy, and in no way made him nearly piss his pants in fear.

Third off, Vincent was being a total dick. He hadn't hit anyone? Really? Well, in all honesty that was disappointing. If anything it encouraged him to hit the next person he'd see- Oh hello there orange bandanna boy.

Jonas grinned to himself.

So this is how he's gonna be? Right? Okay. Okay, I can still work with this. I've got the advantage, obviously. Because- yeah- dickhead thinks he knows something I don't. Shit, does he have a gun too?

The thought made him worry. Jonas rolled to his left, hiding himself temporarily behind one of the beds, his gun still aimed at the door, albeit at an awkward angle. Still, it was better then getting his face blown off. ANYTHING was better then that. With that settled, Jonas was feeling pretty good about himself. He was thinking about things- really getting into the game. If Vincent was going to be a dick to him, and tell him to let his guard down... Well, what choice did he have but to be a dick back?

People usually talked to him like that. But that was different- in Detroit, gangers ran in groups. If you were accosted by one, you'd bet your ass there'd be a second to back him up. But here it was different. If they were all on teams, everyone had a fair chance. And it wasn't like killing the boy would do much damage- his team would want him dead, but ALL the teams wanted him dead.

Ohhh bad thoughts, bad thoughts, can't panic- no, see, the POINT is, I still got the advantage, no matter what he's sayin, boxed in in this room. So- So I just... think. Okay, so he wants in, but he's probably just hankerin' to kill me, fuckin' dick, so what I need to do... He needs taken out. Yeah. Fuck- he'll just kill me anyway, me or him, I'll kill him every time. No offense, sorry Jesus... If I let him in, spray the door... I'd definitely hit him. But how much do I even have left? Shit. Oh shit- how many bullets are even in this gun? That's a bad idea. What if I wasted all my ammo?

I can't just let him in. That... Wait. Wait wait, idea, okay, okay. Okay, dickhead. You've been trying to get me mad? Two can play at that game.

"Come on Jonas, be smart about this. You don’t want to risk getting yourself killed so early on right? Not before you can find that Panya girl again, right? Neither do I, so open the door and let’s talk about this for a second.”

As the boy talked, Jonas stuck his hand out, dragging his bag out of the way of the door, behind the cover of the bed. His heart was racing, he didn't know how to load the gun yet. A stupid move, but he'd already made plenty. Another spat of gunfire would be bad. He needed the kid dead, but maybe he'd have to postpone that plan.

Jonas stuck his hands, out, aiming the gun at the doorway, using the bed as support. He didn't have a clean shot anymore, but if Vincent walked in, a well timed spray would drop him dead. His heart was pounding- he didn't want it to come to that, not yet. Too many things could go wrong.

"Pleasure to meet you Vincent, but seriously,- SUCK. MY. COCK. Talking is over, now leave me alone!" He yelled, trying his best to sound manly. In truth, he was so terrified he was shaking again, the gun bouncing up and down in his hands.

Please don't rush the door, don't rush the door- not ready, not ready, just leave me alone, please don't rush the door...
Courtography

Post by Courtography »

(Nick Simmons continued from Breathless)

Nick had kept moving with the other two boys. They had made their way across the docks and finally made it to the cruise ship. He walked up the ramp connecting the ship to the dock, about to open the door. "Let's take a look around, yeah?"
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

"Pleasure to meet you Vincent, but seriously,- SUCK. MY. COCK. Talking is over, now leave me alone!"

The little shit was now officially more annoying than amusing at this point. The easy solution to this problem would be to simply kick the door wide open and charge in before punching Jonas right in his loud mouth, but Vincent wasn’t quite so angry yet as to do something so stupid. Jonas was surely saying all this while pointing the gun wide at the wooden door, just waiting for him to charge in like an idiot before filling the air with lead.

What other solutions were there though? His weapons were useless in every sense of the word, the door was pretty much a dead end no matter what approach he used and the longer he stayed out here the more chances there were that Jonas would finally man up and kill him or more likely that somebody else would come along and do it for him.

“There’s really no need for that kind of language kid, I was just trying to be friendly”, for lack of anything else to do Vincent just kept up the mind games, kept the conversation going until something occurred to him. “I realise this game has you shitting yourself but that’s no reason to be rude”

He wondered how thick these adjoining walls actually were. For a brief moment Vincent had the image of himself bursting through the wall of the next room over onto a horrified Jonas; it was a nice image but ultimately useless to him. Maybe some other time though.

“What do you think Panya would say if she heard you speaking like that? Maybe I should go out and drag her back here so we can ask her?” If fear wasn’t going to work then anger was a good alternative, they worked amazingly well together to make you do some stupid shit. It was a completely pointless threat without any muscle to back it up, but if Jonas’ mind was messed up enough by fear he might just believe it enough to be affected by it. If not it was still fun. “That’s assuming somebody else hasn’t gotten her first, girl like that attracts a lot of attention you know? Especially from the guys if you know what I mean”

No to see the pay off; Vincent crept over to the other side of the doorway and prepared himself, grabbing and slowly turning the handle before pushing the door open just an inch. He then stood right next to the door with his back pressed against the wall and lifted one leg. He kicked back as hard as he could, propelling the door wide open and hopefully startling Jonas enough to make him do something idiotic.
[+] Supers
[+] TV3

Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
Weapon - None
zabriel*

Post by zabriel* »

((Michael Clark continued from Breathless))

Michael nodded as they approached the ship. This had seemed like the best idea, and it still did, with a couple of notes to be made about it, chief among those being one simple fact: it was statistically impossible for them to be the only group that had thought to check out the cruise ship. If it wasn't occupied already, they would soon have company.

"Take a good hard look at the motherfucking boat. We should take this slow and be careful. There will be others on the ship, either already or very soon. I'm thinking weapons, food, and then getting out. People are going to die here, and I don't want to be on either end of a fan video set to the song that is definitely stuck in our heads right now."

He resisted the urge to sing, if only for the fact that it would be insanely imprudent. Attention was not advised on an island where everybody was six feet from the edge.

Maybe six feet ain't so far down...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler zabriel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Little Boy*

Post by Little Boy* »

Jonas tried to hide the raw panic rising up through him, and failed miserably. It was so much worse then he'd expected. He bit his lip hard, tasting blood. His gun was still shaking in his hands, and he prayed to whatever God existed that Vincent would lay down and die, save him the trouble.

But the boy continued, his words angry, malice in his voice. He knew Panya. He mentioned Panya. He threatened Panya.

Well, Vincent had to die eventually. Jonas felt all sympathy melt away. Sure, he'd kill him. What the fuck was there to stop him? He just had to focus. Shoot him down, blow his brains out. Not so hard.

He was shaking in his shoes.

Come'on, come'on, OKAY- OKAY- you got yourself into this you stupid fuck, you can get yourself out! Just- just don't freak out- nothing is going to happen to Panya, shit, she could take care of herself, she can take care of me- OHGOD- WHY the FUCK am I here, this is so fucked up but- FUCKSHIT! Stop it, stop it, gotta think straight, he's just fucking with me, I know he's fucking with me, so I can't let that get to me or else-

"Vincent you better shut the fuck up right now!" He yelled again, trying his best to mask his growing unease. "I know you're full of shit- now just leave me alone, I'm through talking nice! I'll end you if you so much as put a foot through that door! I'm not boasting, I- I'll-"

The door burst wide open.

Jonas screamed and squeezed the trigger.

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM.

"ACK!!!"

The bullets stitched their way across the wall, blowing chunks of plaster apart. Two slammed into the door, not that he'd noticed. Jonas jerked backwards, his back slamming against a nearby dresser. He took the recoil better then the last time, but that wasn't saying much. Jonas flopped down to the ground, removing his finger from the trigger. He was shaking like a leaf, his heart pounding.

A heartbeat.

HE TRICKED ME. HE TRICKED ME, AND I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DO IT TOO! SUNNVABITCHSUNNVABITCHSUNNVABITCH-

Jonas lept up, his teeth gritted in anger. He raised the gun, coughing in the gunsmoke. Shit. How many bullets left? The gun fired so fast, had he run dry or not? His heart beat louder. He needed to sound strong. He wouldn't be able to reload, not without knowing how the fuck to reload in the first place. Vincent would kill him in a heartbeat if he'd wasted his entire clip. How many bullets? How many bullets?

"I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" He screamed, holding the gun at waist level.

"I'll kill you I'll kill you, I swear to God- fuck you Vincent, get fucked you jerkass fuckpuddle!"
Chib*

Post by Chib* »

[Breathless --> Isaac King]

Even as he hastened to keep up with his new allies, Isaac started to rethink the sensibility of going straight for one of the most attractive locations on the map. As his feet left the wood of the pier and met the boarding ramp, he started to hear what he'd been deaf to beforehand, drowned out by his footfalls on the planks. Gunfire. Easy to miss, being so muffled by layers of boat, but definitely audible now that he was so much closer and so much less ambient noise was there to cover it up. It was intermittent, but rapid, probably someone with an automatic weapon and no clue how to handle it. Isaac moved up to rejoin Nick and Michael on deck, and made his observations known.

"I could be wrong, but I think I just heard someone shooting. If we're still doing this... well, you know, gotta be careful, right?"

He withdrew his own firearm from the rear of his jeans, and approached the nearest door. Probably no one directly behind it, but one can never be too careful. "I've got the gun, so I'll go first, okay?"

He edged ever closer to the entrance, looking to his allies for confirmation. He didn't feel like making an ass of himself if they were about to decide against going inside after all, nor did he feel like going in alone and finding the two of them unwilling to come in after him. Gotta be certain with this sort of thing.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chib. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

"I'll kill you I'll kill you, I swear to God- fuck you Vincent, get fucked you jerkass fuckpuddle!"

Had time not been an issue Vincent probably would have laughed at Jonas’ anger at having been tricked and would have patted himself on the back for a job well done. As it was he needed to get into that room now and get to the idiot before he was able to reload and Vincent had to start all over again.

He was about to simply turn into the doorway and charge in when a last minute improvisation came to his mind. He pulled one of the plate shards from his pocket and held it by the tip like a throwing knife – which, as of right now, it was. He stepped away from the wall and turned into the doorway, taking a second to spot Jonas behind and bed and flung the piece of broken ceramics at his head.

Whether that turned out to be an attack or a distraction didn’t matter as Vincent simply charged into the room and prepared to throw himself over the bed at the much smaller boy and beat the crap out of him. Everything now hinged on whether or not Jonas’ last freak out had really used up all the bullets in that gun of his; that one fact would determine whether or not Vincent would end up as one of this season’s first killer, or first victim.
[+] Supers
[+] TV3

Weapon - Wire Garotte
Team - Emmy's Selkies
Current Location - Upset

Relationship Thread
[+] INTL
Weapon - None

Return to “The Cruise Ship”