Summer Bitch VS Cherry Boy

Round 1, fight!

The Aquarium-Museum combo may not be as grand or as attractive as the other buildings on the island, but it's size has made it rather easy to maintain and looks rather well kept-together. It's compacted well, having only three aquarium tanks that are now almost empty, only having ocean water to fill it up. The museum half is mostly decorated with the history of the actual resort and the Gant family themselves, but it also commemorates a good number of memorabilia from 1920 to 1959.
CondorTalon

Summer Bitch VS Cherry Boy

Post by CondorTalon »

"Alright, no sudden movements, slowly, toss me your bag."

Valerie sat, staring down the barrel of a gun, wondering how in the world she'd gotten into this situation.

VW1: Valerie Fitzroy, START

When she'd woken up, sitting against the wall of a narrow hallway, the bag across from her, she had no idea how to react. Rage? No, that wasn't right. Despair? Didn't feel right, either. It felt more like pure disbelief. Disbelief at the fact that she'd found herself in this situation. Disbelief in the fact that she'd seen all the other members of the band on that stage. Disbelief.

She stared at the bag, and at the shotgun lying on its side. She fiddled with the bandanna that was around her arm. She didn't even remember putting it on.

She didn't want this. She couldn't handle this. She closed her eyes, and tried to drown out the sounds reaching her ears. She tried to regulate her breathing and get into the rhythm. A familiar routine, in an unfamiliar situation.

She realized that it may have been a bad idea when she heard the footsteps quickly coming towards her, and then a voice she didn't recognize shouting at her.

RBP5: Christopher Schwartz, START

A pogo stick? Seriously? Well. Thanks guys. Christopher stood, Looking through his pack to find his bandanna and putting it on. If nothing else, he didn't want to blow up before he even got to do anything.

Now, he needed something. Something to give him the edge in this game. He wanted to go home, to go home and make music. If he was going to do that though...

That meant he'd have to kill.

The thought unnerved him. He'd have to kill, or die.

And Christopher didn't want to die.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a sound. Very quiet, but it echoed through the halls of the building. He peeked around the corner to find a girl, her eyes closed, sitting by herself. What interested him more, though, was the gun cross from her.

Jackpot.

He looked at the girl. She didn't seem like she was paying attention.

He ran for the gun. He dropped the pogo stick and scooped the gun up, running a bit more to create some distance before turning and pointing the gun at her.

He could have shot her. He could have ended her right here.

"Hey!" he instead shouted. "Pay attention!"

The girl raised her head at him before recoiling back. It was obvious she was scared.

"Alright, no sudden movements, slowly, toss me your bag."

It took a few seconds, but she eventually complied, reaching over and sliding the bag over in his direction.

Was this how she was going to die? Not even able to get a word in edgewise, and some stranger blowing her brains out? She wasn't even sure what compelled her to obey him.

He was going to take her stuff and run. Leave her to die, with nothing.

To her surprise, though, that wasn't what happened. He scrounged through her bag, tossing stuff out left and right. he finally pulled out a box, opening it up before smiling. Closing it again he stood up, and took a few steps back.

"Thanks," he said, before he ran.

((Christopher Schwartz continued in I'm Ready.))

She sat there for a few more seconds, before crawling to her bag and stuffing all of its contents back, still struggling to fully comprehend what had just happened.
Sh4dE
Team Affiliation: Claudia's Krakens

Post by Sh4dE »

((Jade Rhino II Forrest Doe, Start))

When Forrest woke up he saw blurry things. Then he recognized the surroundings around him.

He was in some kind of museum. He stood up and remembered that he was abducted when he wanted to go watch a live match. Then he was awaken, just to be knocked unconscious again after being told that he participates in SOTF.

And there Forrest was, standing in a museum.

He had the temptation to touch his collar, and he pulled on it. It felt uncomfortable. When he realized his collar wasn't removable with some moves he released it. He remembered that collars can detonate. He saw a dead body of a boy called Jhamel or Jhamal, when he accidentally watched an episode. And his neckless corpse was not a delicious sight. And in the end Forrest turned the TV off.

Even though he didn't touch his collar anymore, he had the urge to remove it. It was unpleasant, it was awkward, it was nasty. Having a collar around his neck, like he would be strangled by cold hands. He felt like a dog. And Forrest disliked dogs, especially the ones that barked at him while he jogged.

Now I know how KFC chickens must've felt

Even though he tried to cheer himself up with that thought, it worsened his mood. He knew he was going to die, like the chickens. Somehow. Maybe cruel. Hopefully not.

When he stood up and his mind became clear he realized how dumb it was to just stand there and he realized there was a bag next to him. The beginning of SOTF seasons weren't bloody. In the end however it turns into a blood bath. Still Forrest did not enjoy to watch the beginning of SOTF as some contestants begin to kill early. No, injure early. Half-dead people are worse than dead ones, though. Especially when they twitch and bleed.

When he searched in his bag he saw a club. And when he saw his assigned weapon he knew he was doomed. He was ordered to kill. But with a club, he'd barely be able to kill anybody. Not that he'd wanted to.

Another item he found in that bag was a green bandanna, and he was told to wear it or else he's going to be blown up. So he wrapped it around his arm, as he didn't want to end up like Jhamel or whatever his name was.

Then in the bag was nothing from importance. He'd check it later. He didn't want to die, which is why he said nothing. Screaming would attract players. But in his heart he just wanted to scream. He wanted to destroy the collar. He wanted to destroy this museum. He wanted to destroy the aquarium and flood everything. But he just silently put the stuff in his bag. Rations, a map, a banana, other clothes and a kit.

With his filled bag in his left and his Blackthorn Shillelagh in his right hand, he began to wander through the museum, until he saw a girl he knew from school, Valerie. She is a member of Scarlet Devil Mansion. Or was, as Forrest doubted there will be a reunion.

And when Forrest saw her he had no idea how to react. He had no plan, other than not to die. He planned nothing. He just wanted to watch a match. He did not want to be here, he didn't deserved to be here. Maybe.

He recognized that the bandanna she had on her arm was not green. So she isn't in his team. So she could be hostile. Forrest wanted to scare Valerie away. That way she wouldn't even think of attacking him. She wouldn't be able to kill him. And Forrest wouldn't have to fight. He had neither to kill nor would he be killed. So he hit the wall with his club with a dash, creating a noise. And his angerfilled face was not friendly-looking, either.
I'm so glad to be back !
CondorTalon

Post by CondorTalon »

More loud noises.

Valerie had just finished putting the last of her assigned things her bag when there was a loud banging, right behind her. She turned to see another boy, standing over her. He didn't look friendly. Valerie vaguely recognized him, but couldn't put a name to him.

That wasn't important, though. What was important was that he was staring her down, looking like he was ready for a fight.

Valerie wanted to run. Run away from here, and...

...then what? Keep running? When should she stop, when she was dead? Was she going to run until someone caught up with her?

She wanted to find her friends. If she was going to do that, she couldn't just keep blindly running.

Her eyes caught the pogo stick that the other boy had dropped when he took her gun. Quickly she dashed for it, Clumsily picking it up and wielding it like a long club, the stuffed horse head pointing towards the boy. She probably looked really pathetic.

"S-Stop it."
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

So she took the pogo stick as a weapon. This surely wasn't good for Forrest. A pogostick was metallic, and if she hits him with metal Forrest would get heavy injuries. And the last thing that Forrest wanted were injuries.

Sure, Forrest would be able to injure her more, maybe even beat her to death. But he did not want a fight nor would he want to hurt her. Also he was never interested in fencing and those kind of stuff and wasn't good in hitting the balls in baseball.

"S-Stop it."

Valerie looked scared, and she doesn't seem to fight. She does not sound like it. But she also did want to go away. And Forrest couldn't do anything about that.

"Sorry for scaring you."

He said this, while he tried to smile. He tried, but he still couldn't feel happy, as he still had the bad mood that was caused by the situation he was put in. He leaned his club on the wall, to demonstrate that he wasn't hostile. Still the club was near enough to him that he would be able to grab it in case she would attack him, despite her looking totally innocent.
I'm so glad to be back !
CondorTalon

Post by CondorTalon »

It was a trick. It had to be.

Valerie wasn't stupid. She wasn't going to let her guard down just because he left his weapon, especially considering it was still within his grasp.

She took an uneasy step backward, not saying anything. She stared at the boy, looking for any sign that might betray what he was going to do.

Another step backward, and she felt her left foot hit something. Her bag.

"Stay away from me," she said.

Then she quickly picked up her bag and ran out of the building.

((Valerie Fitzroy continued in First Impressions.))
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

So when Forrest saw the silhouette of Valerie exiting the building, after she said to him to stay away from her, he sat down and leaned on the wall next to his club.

So he finally scared her away. This was what he originally intended to do. Even though he changed his mind and wanted to achieve the opposite effect.

Whatever.

He was alone now. This museum was his only. Valerie did not want him to follow her. So he wouldn't. He would wait here. He would wait like he was at the dentist. Waiting until the time of pain will end. Wait to maybe meet a group that wasn't hostile. Hope for a wonder. Escapes happened, did not they? He should ally with someone smart. Someone like Michael, Anzu or Ashley. Or someone else who wore glasses. Or he could just wait here in this museum, until everybody outside died. He did not care, as long he does not feel pain.

Forrest didn't need a weapon. He did not need anything from the outside, no problems. He was here, with his club and his rations.

He opened his bag and put out one of the four bottles of water, opened it and drank a sip. Then he put his hand in his mouth.

He removed his retainer and threw it across the floor. He would never need it. Hell, he had never needed it. It was just a thing that would help him to look more beautiful in his non-existant future.

After he removed it, he opened a package of saltine and put them in his mouth and chewed them and swallowed them.
I'm so glad to be back !
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

((CJ3: Asa Rosen continued from I'm Not Here to Make Friends))

"Aagh, dammit. Stupid fucking cold weather. Stupid fucking TV show," muttered Asa as he pushed the door to the aquarium open.

Asa's time outside wasn't very long. He didn't like the outdoors that much, and even though it looked like he was dropped in a resort of some kind, he still didn't want to spend time outside. What kind of resort would be somewhere that cold? He ran to the nearest building and hurried inside.

He looked around the area. It looked like he was in an aquarium now. He needed to get a better idea of where he was and where he could go. But first, he needed to warm up. He still had a chill from outdoors, and his hoodie wasn't as weather resistant as he would have liked.

He walked further inside the aquarium when he noticed another guy sitting against a wall eating saltines. He didn't recognize the kid, but clearly the guy was calm enough to eat some crackers while they were all facing certain death. Asa shook his head at the lethargy of the boy in front of him.

Asa remained in place, keeping a tight grip on his brush axe. He was still pissed and cold, so if Saltine Steve tried anything stupid, he probably would be using that axe on him.
G014: Mayumi Tendou
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2
Brigid Paxton: Deceased
Louisa Bloom: Deceased

Program V3 Prologue
Rodney Vasicek: Escaped
Ambrose Lexington: Deceased
Helena Christensen: Deceased

Program V3
Philippa "Pippa" Andolini: Deceased
Nastasia "Nastya" Zharkova: Deceased

TV:

TV2
Asa Rosen: Deceased
Taylor DeVasher: Deceased

TV3
Dale Hawthorne: Deceased
Shoshanna Kowalczyk: Deceased

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1
Paige Strand: Deceased
Amber Whimsy: Deceased

Second Chances V2
Sophie McDowell: Deceased
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

((Sorry for the delay, but I blame Chrome for not loading properly))

Forrest continued to munch Saltines, until he heard a noise and shortly afterwards saw a fat guy with an axe. And with that the somehow sad peace Forrest had some minutes ago was gone.

The guy had glasses, but he did not look like he would would try to escape. He did not look happy at all. And he had something blue on his wrist. Not green.

So grabbing his club was the first reaction Forrest had. Then he used the club as a cane to pick himself up from the ground.

"Hey, you! What d'ya want?"

Forrest said those words with a mixed tone of panic and anger. Not that he would be scared of the guy, as he did not seem like a strong fighter. In a fistfight he would without a doubt beat him. The thing that scared Forrest however was the weapon, which could slice his weapon in two with some effort and the fact that the guy looked like he would want to slice Forrest in two with some effort.
I'm so glad to be back !
Espi
Team Affiliation: Stephanie's Buccaneers

Post by Espi »

((Riley Parker's story continues from Not Your Scheduled Programming))

What the fuck was the point of combining a museum and an aquarium? Not only was it impractical, but it was bad business. It was stupid and silly, and they both sucked. The water was empty and the museum was just a fucking 'look at me, I'm rich!' showoff. Waste of time if you asked Riley, but nobody was going to ask her, so she said it.

"This is dumb." She said aloud as she gazed into a glass container distinctly lacking anything interesting within. After the diner debacle, Riley had decided that shenanigans like that called for some heavy introspection to figure out what she was doing. An aquarium-museum chimera of laziness seemed like a good place to be alone for a bit.

So she'd wandered it a bit, but her mind wasn't going the way she wanted. She was seriously fucked up, she decided, based on the fact that she kept replaying the 'trying to stab a classmate' thing. She wanted to pretend it had been stupid and thoughtless, but was it? What had Riley been thinking when she'd gone for someone out of nowhere?

She tapped the blade of her knife, which she hadn't let go of since the diner, against the glass. Her thoughts were then suddenly interrupted by the faint sound of male voices, seemingly coming from down a hallway. Riley froze, and didn't make a sound. Who was there? Were they hostile or friendly? What were they armed with?

What was Riley going to do?

She carefully set her bag down in a corner so it wouldn't get stolen or get in her way. Then, knife gripped tightly in her hands, she slowly made her way down towards the source of the sounds.
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Oh great. The Surly Saltine Shithead was on edge. He got up from the floor as soon as he saw Asa and immediately demanded to know what he was doing there, all while holding some blunt instrument. Asa's mouth hung open as he raised an eyebrow. It looked like the axe was already doing it's job of intimidating people, but it also looked like this guy was in the defensive mindset this soon into the game. Maybe the kid had a bad awakening or was just a paranoid wreck, but Asa didn't care. He didn't need to deal with some guy who was probably going to assume everyone he encountered was Charlie Whitman.

"There's a lot I want right now," Asa said. "I'd like to be home writing for my blog. I'd like to be doing some graphics work on my computer. I'd like to drink some energy drinks and read Politico. I'd like to not be freezing my ass off on national television. Oh, and most importantly, I'd like to not have to wander around some shithole arena wondering when I'm going to set my death in motion!"

Asa pushed his glasses up on the bridge of his nose.

"Basically, I'm already sick of being here, and I'd rather not get caught up in any bullshit. Can you do that? Keep the bullshit down to a minimum? You can eat your damn crackers and I'll go to some far corner of this building and stay there for the next few days if you agree."
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

When the guy mentioned a blog, Forrest thought that guy would be an intelligent guy, who could help him. Then he mentioned that he worked on the computer and that he likes to drink energy drinks. So that explained his fatness.

Forrest, still holding his club and putting his crackers back in his bag, listened to the request of the stranger. He wanted to stay here?

"Stay here or somewhere else in this museum, if you want. I won't...hurt you as long as you don't hurt me."

Forrest wanted to say "I won't kill you", but he was not able to mention the word "kill", as he thought it would sound like he would try to kill anybody.

As long he did not attack him or try to backstab him, Forrest did not care whether the fatass was here or not. And Forrest doubted this guy would even be able to attack Forrest, unless Forrest was asleep. Still the guy appeared to be smart or at least possesses some intelligence beside his unhealthiness, which was in Forrest's eyes totally dumb as that guy seemed like someone who would probably die through a heartattack.

"So you don't wanna be here, like me. What're you gonna do about it? What's your plan?"

To kill or to escape?
I'm so glad to be back !
Espi

Post by Espi »

As Riley crept around the corner, she could hear two male voices talking, but didn't recognize either. She carefully peeked around the corner of the wall, and confirmed her suspicions that it was two guys. Good thing she was right, that'd be embarrassing. She recognized one as Asa Rosen of all people. He was cool; a solid debater and a decent guy, though they had their issues. There were way worse people she could've encountered.

This other guy, though, Riley had never seen before. She wasn't exactly a social butterfly, by her own admission, but she could still recognize most of the faces from school, and this dude didn't ring a bell. It made sense that he was from a different school, she decided, as last season had had a preppy rich guy school and a shitty Detroit school. They probably wanted to continue the dynamic for this season.

She wondered which school Davison was; probably rich since it was so fancy-pants.

Either way though, Riley didn't want to directly approach them. Neither seemed hostile, and in fact were being pretty nice, or at least polite. Still, that could change, especially if she did the wrong thing. It was tempting to come out and threaten them for their weapons, which appeared to be a walking stick thing and some kind of machete or something.

So she stood still, gazing past the corner at the two guys talking. She'd figure out what to do shortly, but for now she didn't want to catch their attention.
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Asa was glad. This guy was okay with not doing anything stupid. It was early on the first day, and this attitude wouldn't last forever. There was going to be one moron who starts the game off, and everyone would follow suit because it suddenly becomes okay to kill once blood is shed. Honestly, it was the natural reaction like this that made Asa have little faith in humanity.

"Yeah, I'll go somewhere else. I'd honestly rather take my aggression out on something inanimate than anything living. I don't have the strength to do so yet."

Salty then asked what Asa's plan was.

"I haven't had time to plan," Asa said. "I spent the first few minutes of this game slipping across ice and ran here as soon as I realized how cold it was outside. I'll figure out something more concrete when I have time to settle in."

Asa then quickly looked around the area.

"What kind of building is this anyways? Some kind of mariner's museum?"
[+] Former Characters

Program:

Program V2

Program V3 Prologue

Program V3

TV:

TV2

TV3

Second Chances:

Second Chances V1

Second Chances V2
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

While the guy talked, Forrest nodded his head.

The fat guy wanted to go somewhere else. It was good for Forrest, as he would be alone again. That again could be bad, as he would like protection. Not that the guy would be able to protect Forrest.

"Okay, then...have fun wherever you go...whatever your name is."

The guy had some aggressions he wanted to take out. And then he mentioned that he was somewhere else. In the Ice Palace, probably. Forrest was curious how the guy could be freezing with a hoodie and that body mass. But it was Winter, so that probably explained it.

"Have you met someone somewhere else? Maybe a small girl with brown hair? Or a boy with black hair? Or somebody else?"

When the guy asked, what this building is and looked around, Forrest replied:

"Maybe they built this, because they are too rich. Or they built it just for this show, so we can drown each other."

Forrest actually wanted to ask this stranger for a weapon, but he decided it would a bad idea, asking him. First Forrest doubted somebody with an axe would give a weapon away for no reason. Second Forrest was happy with his club, and he would prefer it over the axe anytime. With the club you could knock somebody unconscious, if you use the right amount of strength. With an axe you have to kill. And you'd have to kill bloody. All the blood would flow out. You'd be able to see the flesh. With a club you have it easier. A hit and it is finished.

Then he leaned his club again on the wall, thinking that guy wouldn't harm him and nobody else would be. He then put out the second bag of Saltines, opened it and did what he did some minutes ago.

Sure, Forrest did not like salty things that much and they made him thirsty, but he would save the sweets for a special time.
I'm so glad to be back !
Espi

Post by Espi »

Okay, so it looked like Asa wasn't about to be violent, which was a good sign. He was probably smart enough to avoid suicidal conflicts, which was good. That was a good skill to have on SOTF, though it apparently didn't come as easily as Riley would've thought. She definitely needed to be more careful than she was in the diner; she was just caught up in the excitement and not thinking, right? So think harder next time and she'd be fine and not get shot at by someone.

Not getting shot was very high on her priority list, after all.

The other guy didn't seem violent either, which was good. Still, best to not reveal herself. She'd been lucky they were distracted by talking, because she didn't want to get caught. People generally didn't take too well to being spied on, especially in this show. That machete thing looked pretty nasty, and the club, possibly a shillelagh if Riley knew her weapons, was not something she wanted an up-close view of. So they could probably murder her if they wanted, so best not to give them the opportunity. Instead, she stayed peeking from behind the wall, twirling her knife in her hand.

This conversation wasn't going anywhere exciting, either. They didn't seem to be planning anything or whatever, just doing the traditional wakeup ritual of looking for friends, though Asa was apparently not dealing well with the cold either. Of course the one fucking winter season a year she had to be in was the one in some kind of cold location, and it was pretending to be tropical just for added douchebaggery.

The knife slipped from her fingers, and dropped to the floor with a clang. Riley sucked in air through her teeth, and slowly bent over to pick it up and hoping to god she hadn't just screwed herself.

Return to “The Aqua-Museum”