Paige Has Obtained A Number Of Children Through Legally Recognized Channels

Please Come Talk To Them

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Emprexx Plush

Paige Has Obtained A Number Of Children Through Legally Recognized Channels

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Hello!

We're all up on the drill here; only note is if you have a relationship idea that doesn't seem to be in my looking for's, hit me with it anyway! I'm open to all kinds of thoughts.

Hayleigh Lupo

Brief Description: Light brown complexion, blue eyes, thick brown hair with curly bangs up front and dreads in the back, undecided tattoos and piercings, wardrobe leaning heavy butch/masc. 5’10”, lean with good muscle tone, calloused hands.

Bio Snapshot: Child of a divorce centered around the death of a younger sibling that she holds herself responsible for; very complicated feelings coming from the influence of both parents who blame each other. Spends the school year with their mother and the summer+some breaks with their father. Really into outdoorsy hobbies and personal fitness but really bad at self-care and prone to being like oh yeah showering is a thing I should do maybe once every few days unless someone yells at him. Genderqueer and kinda bouncing between all pronouns but too stressed about everything else to deal with it so still presenting she/her as path of least resistance.

Hobbies: Personal Fitness, Nutrition, Swimming, Hunting, Harmonica, Sharpshooting, Taxidermy, Tanning, Paintball, Smoking(meat), Smoking(marijuana), Smoking(signalling), LARP, JROTC.

Vibes: A lowkey parental friend; Hayleigh isn’t going to make sure you drank your water and hand an orange slice and he’s not great when it comes to listening to your problems, but if you’re close and somebody hurts you she probably wants to keep that person away from you as much as possible and can be pretty intimidating about it. This can also understandably make them hard to approach and she has difficulty making or maintaining relationships outside of special interests.

Looking For: LARP friends, gym friends, a tutor or two maybe, fellow stoners, other hunters, LGBTQ+ friends to be screech into the void to about how hard gender is, some bullies maybe, you know I’m always down to write some romantic drama

Romance

Friends

John Kieran Jr.: I like John. I do. Just don't go running to him if you got swung on.

Nathan Kinnear: Dunno about this guy. I've heard some stuff about...I dunno. Heard some stuff going both ways. He's cool when we work out. I know where he's at if that needs to change.

Mariel Rivera: She makes it kinda hard to take her seriously. On the upshot this one game I saw her nail a dude in the nutsack from like fifty, maybe sixty feet away? Total accident, that's why it was the funniest thing she's ever done.

Enemies

Anthony Rafael Halili: Fucking weasel. Dunno how anybody stands him.

Probably at least one more to come but that's the market for now!

Jimmy Benway

Brief Description: Tan complexion, hazel eyes, shaggy layered black hair sometimes up in a man bun, sharp smile, Van Dyke goatee, probably an earring and some necklaces. Dresses for flash that can come off as gaudy or straight cheap. 5’7”, average physical shape.

Bio Snapshot: Second oldest of a family of five. Dad did a stint in prison when he was younger but has been around for most of his younger siblings’ lives. Both his parents work and work hard so the expectation has always fallen to Jimmy and his older sister to fill in on child care; older sister split for the West Coast years ago so it’s mostly fallen on Jimmy. Deeply resentful of his parents and feels like the work too hard and too dumb for the amount of responsibility they’ve generated. Sees himself as an influencer who’ll hustle his way into managing talent but hasn’t really figured the details. Had a kid with Chad’s Lulu after an on/off relationship a couple years ago, he vehemently denies that it’s his and treats her like they never knew each other.

Hobbies: Cars, Rap, Creative Writing, Social Media, Celebrity Culture, Economics

Vibes: Jimmy is an absolute rat bastard and it’s not hard to call it. He doesn’t let out a lot of his negative thoughts around people but he can get some venom up if you get him drunk, especially if Lulu, his sister, or his parents come up. He’s also tied up in some eyebrow raising enterprises; he’d never cheat at school because of the risk but he’s not above writing for paper mills and the like, and he’ll jump on any chance he can get to scalp online. A lot of this work isn’t that profitable now but he’s let his ego get to his head. Despite all that Jimmy can be a funny, friendly dude and tries to maintain a good reputation with anybody who’ll give him time of day.

Looking For: Other romantic interests for sure, anybody who can contribute to his money making schemes, anybody who would take him as a social media manager or small time promoter, people who have been burned by his mistakes, general good time buds for him to fuck around with

Romance

Friends

Kathleen Vozelinik: Listen, J-Bird ain't about that goth life but he is about mouths with an off switch. What? I didn't say nothin' about girls, bro, I'm just sayin' some people gotta learn to let the man speak, that's all.

John Kieran Jr.: Oh I wanna get this dude on the team. The way he writes, teachers dive for it dude, we could eat good on those papers. Problem is he's a little...y'know?

Anthony Rafael Halili: Oh that's my guy right there, one hundred. You seen him jump? NBA shit, y'all remember that when y'all broke and we up there. Course I said we, who else is gonna manage his millions for him?

Enemies

Clara Moore

Brief Description: Pale complexion with many freckles, green eyes, long curly ginger hair, wide round rimmed glasses, just a general aura of bless your heart contempt. Modest dress code with few if any accessories. 5’3”, sturdy wide overweight frame.

Bio Snapshot: Comes from a long line of local fundamentalist pastors, her family has run the same church for a few generations and claims to have ancestry ranging all the way back to the city’s founding. Raised to assume her brother will inherit her father’s ministry while she will take over her mother’s Christian child care service despite Clara’s greater interest and aptitude for preaching. Unsure she even believes in God anymore but is too afraid of losing the scraps of authority she’s taken on through aiding with youth and women’s ministry to leave the church completely so she leverages doubt and insecurity in others to make herself feel certain, most often targeting other women and those on the LGBTQ+ spectrum.

Hobbies: Ministry, Choir, Christian Outreach, Lacrosse, Student Government

Vibes: Surprisingly good at keeping how outright awful she is under wraps! Clara is very much in the mold of someone who’s “just asking questions” and is good at framing her bigotry from a position of concern rather than hate. It is very possible to be gaslit into believing things near and dear to you are toxic influences if you spend enough time with her, and she’s constantly angling to get people into the broader umbrella of her family’s ministry if they’re not already there. To some she might come across as genuinely empathetic if brainwashed, she can put on a good show of how heartbreaking it is for her to watch others go astray. Others might identify how full of shit she is, though she’ll do everything she can to avoid an outright conflict that might expose her nastier side in public.

Looking For: Church friends, church goons, people she’s converted, people she’s burned bridges with, people she’s tormented who still kinda let her into their lives, other lacrosse players, other religiously inclined people to agree or disagree with

Romance

Friends

Anthony Rafael Halili: Oh, Rafael. He's got a mouth on him, that's for sure. I'm sure the Lord has a plan for his gifts.

Enemies

Kathleen Vozelinik: That poor thing. I think she's awful brave coming out like she is, all mourning clothes and silence, even thought it means everyone can see she's been...well, you know what they do to girls over there, don't you? There but by the grace of God.

John Kieran Jr.: It's a shame how men can't just be men anymore. I mean, really, I'm not saying all those people are like that but he acts like a man, he presents like a man, he uses a man's pronouns. Some people have just made it so humiliating to be a man anymore, I understand why he'd turn to a more comfortable label.

Kiana Coleman: Sometimes they stray. You know how those people are.

Adelaide Halili

Brief Description: Moderate brown complexion, hazel eyes, wavy chestnut brown hair down to her waist, big love of dangly hoop earrings, dresses in lots of florals and pastels and likes to clip floral shapes into her hair. General style is preppy, elegant, maybe leaning too far into saccharine. 5’1”, a little overweight.

Bio Snapshot: Still working out some details here! Cousin to Aster’s Rafael Anthony Halili, only child, parents possibly work in/are part owners of a Filipino grocery store, leaning towards the notion that Adelaide was not meant to be an only child but Something happened medically that prevents her parents from having more children so they’ve kinda become obsessed with giving her the best life they can. They support her in everything she’s interested in but that support comes tempered with caution about mistakes she could make and it’s given her a complex about disappointing them by making the wrong decision. She gets an interest in sculpting from her mom and painting from her dad that grows into an interest in dollmaking and restoration; she also has a vague interest in the occult that grows out of a love of supernatural stories growing up, though it’s one that’s constantly vexed by her feeling it isn’t real. She likes social studies and the study of group dynamics, areas like sociology, social psychology, and anthropology are her main academic interests. More recently she’s become interested in SotF, on the surface as a sort of social puzzle to understand why anyone would be committed to something like this for so long and a sorta patronizing faux nobility about giving vision to stories society is afraid to internalize but on a deeper level as a kinda fucked allegory for her anxieties about becoming an adult and the expectation that she needs to make decisions that will determine her future and it might all end up being a waste that will only bring pain to her parents and internal screaming so it ends up largely being an excuse to emotionally self-harm by punishing herself with traumatizing content when she feels like she’s not living up to her responsibilities.

Hobbies: Sculpting, Painting, Supernatural Stories, The Occult, Social Studies, Doll Crafting, Ventriloquism, SotF, Yearbook Committee

Vibes: Adelaide is outgoing though a little bit...safe. She’d love to be your friend and if you’re here for a fangless sort of energy then you’ll have a good time together, but anything escalating towards dangerous or risky behavior and she’s pulling the chute hard. Her aesthetic is clean to the point of sterility, she’s bright and poppy and gets visibly uncomfortable when what she perceives as too much negativity enters the scene. She’s a peacemaker to a fault and would rather smooth over the obvious signs of a conflict that do anything to address what caused it. Pay attention to her and there’s also just a ton of insecurity bubbling under the surface, which is why she’s most comfortable in large groups of people where no one is paying attention to any one thing for too long and she can flit around playing social butterfly before the mood gets too serious in any group.

Looking For: Acquaintances, people who have bought dolls or sculptures from her, bullies, fellow dabblers in the occult, other artsy folks, girls she can crush on from the closet or maybe more, church friends, probably some other things as stuff develops

Romance

Friends

Kathleen Vozelinik: Gosh I could never pull it off like she does. It'd be funny to trade for a day but I dunno if she'd like my style!

John Kieran Jr.: John's cool! Maybe too cool for me. We don't talk much, I think he's got more important stuff to do.

Anthony Rafael Halili: Raffie is just like that! It's not that it doesn't mean anything but I think it kinda means he likes you? I'd feel weirder if he wasn't being mean to you, honestly.

Kiana Coleman: I love her videos! She should totally go for a lead, she'd be amazing.

Enemies

Nathan Kinnear: Who? He said what? Oh. Maybe there's another Adelaide?
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Jazzfat

Post by Jazzfat »

Adelaide

Kathleen: "I like her. I remember we would talk all about creepy shit. She reminds me of some of my friends back home. I hope I haven't already messed up with her..."
Nathan: "Who? Oh, creepy-girl. Weirdo. I'd rather not be next to her, thank you."
John Jr.: "She's alright! I wouldn't call us close, but she talks 'bout some cool stuff!"

Clara

Kathleen: "Fuck. Her."

Hayleigh

John Jr.: "We did some fantasy stuff a few times. She's alright. A lot more athletic than me, that's for sure!"
Nathan: "Wouldn't exactly call her a friend, but we hang out at gym sometimes."

Jimmy

Kathleen: "Sleazy, narcissistic, but strangely charming. Dunno about this man."
Aster

Post by Aster »

Hayleigh
- Mariel isn’t a hunter, per say, but she does have a passing interest in sharpshooting and works out semi-regularly! I think they’d get along
- Given Raf’s general assholeishness I think he’d at the very least be on Hayleigh’s shit list. idk if they’d interact but if they did Raf would probably be rude and they’d have a mutual disdain for each other

Jimmy
- As conflicted as Raf is about the ethics of some of his schemes, he respects the hustle. Helps that he’s funny as hell and chill to be around

Clara (oh boy)
- Raf is a practicing Catholic (and jokingly like this) and he’d honestly be pretty tolerable of her
- Kiana is a lapsed Catholic and isn’t religious anymore. Probably interacted w/ Clara thinking she was nice, and then carefully distanced herself when the evangelization kicked in

Adelaide
- COUSIN TIIIIME, Raf and Adelaide might’ve had a rocky relationship as kids (cause Raf was shitty like that) but nowadays they’d get along pretty well. Raf might privately think the doll stuff and the occult stuff is weird, but family is family so he’s smart enough not to say this sort of thing to her face
- Kiana and Adelaide are both the occult-y type, and they prooobably gravitated towards each other. They’re both fairly sweet, inoffensive people, and would get along swimmingly
V8
Anthony Rafael "Raf" Halili
Jordan Toribio
Kiana Coleman
Mariel Rivera
[+] Past Characters
V5
G025: Veronica McDonald
B033: Jason Meyers
G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski

V6
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld (adopted by backslash)
B007: Jasper Bustamante (adopted by Cicada)
B031: Samuel Howard
Haley Luz Juarez
    [+] Chat Quotes
    wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
    [21:51] Zarina: the end
    wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
    In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
    Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Jazzfat wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:12 pm Adelaide

Kathleen: "I like her. I remember we would talk all about creepy shit. She reminds me of some of my friends back home. I hope I haven't already messed up with her..."
    Nathan: "Who? Oh, creepy-girl. Weirdo. I'd rather not be next to her, thank you."
    John Jr.: "She's alright! I wouldn't call us close, but she talks 'bout some cool stuff!"

Clara

Kathleen: "Fuck. Her."

Hayleigh

John Jr.: "We did some fantasy stuff a few times. She's alright. A lot more athletic than me, that's for sure!"
    Nathan: "Wouldn't exactly call her a friend, but we hang out at gym sometimes."

Jimmy

Kathleen: "Sleazy, narcissistic, but strangely charming. Dunno about this man."
    Down with all these! I've added a couple myself after looking at your relationship thread:

John Kieran Jr.

Jimmy: Oh I wanna get this dude on the team. The way he writes, teachers dive for it dude, we could eat good on those papers. Problem is he's a little...y'know?

Clara: It's a shame how men can't just be men anymore. I mean, really, I'm not saying all those people are like that but he acts like a man, he presents like a man, he uses a man's pronouns. Some people have just made it so humiliating to be a man anymore, I understand why he'd turn to a more comfortable label.

They're both the fucking worst. Also added quotes for all the ones you proposed to the others!
    Aster wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:59 am Hayleigh
    - Mariel isn’t a hunter, per say, but she does have a passing interest in sharpshooting and works out semi-regularly! I think they’d get along
    - Given Raf’s general assholeishness I think he’d at the very least be on Hayleigh’s shit list. idk if they’d interact but if they did Raf would probably be rude and they’d have a mutual disdain for each other

Jimmy
    - As conflicted as Raf is about the ethics of some of his schemes, he respects the hustle. Helps that he’s funny as hell and chill to be around

Clara (oh boy)
    - Raf is a practicing Catholic (and jokingly like this) and he’d honestly be pretty tolerable of her
    - Kiana is a lapsed Catholic and isn’t religious anymore. Probably interacted w/ Clara thinking she was nice, and then carefully distanced herself when the evangelization kicked in

Adelaide
    - COUSIN TIIIIME, Raf and Adelaide might’ve had a rocky relationship as kids (cause Raf was shitty like that) but nowadays they’d get along pretty well. Raf might privately think the doll stuff and the occult stuff is weird, but family is family so he’s smart enough not to say this sort of thing to her face
    - Kiana and Adelaide are both the occult-y type, and they prooobably gravitated towards each other. They’re both fairly sweet, inoffensive people, and would get along swimmingly
    Mariel has reminded me that paintball and JROTC exist and Hayleigh is a natural fit for both since he wants to go into the military after they graduate? So I think they could be pretty decent buds, she might find her a little obnoxious at times but in a way he can appreciate. Raf on the other hand, oof, yeah he's exactly the sort of dude that would rub her the wrong way, they would be mystified how anybody they know is friends with him and always have that side-eye going on when he's around. Real Just Give Me A Reason Energy.

Jimmy loves blunt funny people and loves anybody with a talent that might be in need of managing some day, so I think he and Raf could be chill!

Hooo Clara probably doesn't really like Raf all that much but will take people who tolerate her where she can get them, probably sees him as an in to people who normally wouldn't give her the time of day. Kiana is gonna hear a lot of shady concern trolling through the grapevine about her lapse of faith and probably get an earful about it directly from time to time unless she's real harsh about telling Clara to fuck off...which is exactly what she wants since it means she gets to turn on the waterworks and play victim for people receptive to that.

COUSIN! I think Raf has probably made Adelaide cry on multiple occasions but she loves him to death. It's all just family ribbing right right right? And she thinks Kiana is Cool and Good and Deserves To Be Recognized in a way that maybe could make Kiana a little uncomfortable? Or maybe it's encouraging, up to you! I also want Adelaide to hop on yearbook stuff so there's more connection, it seems like they'd be decently close. Maybe even someone that Adelaide is out to?
    [+] SotF Characters
    [+] V5 Characters
    ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
    It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
    ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
    I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
    ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
    Your turn.
    [+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
    ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
    ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
    ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
    ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
    [+] V7 Characters
    ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
    ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
    ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
    ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
    ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
    ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
    Cicada

Post by Cicada »

Collusion was inevitable:
    [+] plot points I will invariably forget
    Oh God I came up with more than I should've so I'm going to try to be brief and fail rip
    • Hayleigh/Cedar: I can definitely see Cedar trying to LARP at least once and dying due to lack of stamina (pregame murder). She probably wishes she could still do it or tries again every now and then, which I will be sure to notate in her profile proper b/c I literally just came up with this being a Thing. But yes, she likes Hayleigh. Probably tries to help them by being an autonomous scheduling app. TBH she's attracted to them and is mildly confused about it and keeps quiet about it b/c she knows Hayleigh's brain can't handle other people's problems.
    • Hayleigh/Ash: Gym buddies probably. Body Improvement, etc. That's probably about it- Ash might be mostly gay but she is too focused and put together. And probably gets put off by how outdoorsy Hayleigh is, that's not Ash's thing.
    • Jimmy/Cedar: So like, how common knowledge is the state of affairs between Lulu/Jimmy? I'll make a note to ask Buko if Lulu talks about who the baby daddy is casually, but like, whether Cedar knows or not would determine how she feels about Jimmy. If she doesn't know she probably thinks he's cool from a distance and maybe simps for him a bit if he's any good at this rap business. If she does know she probably thinks Lulu is more talented and thinks he's The Worst.
    • Jimmy/Salem: Jimmy probably hits up parties as part of his influence game, yeah? Salem is probably a casual party friend. He'd most likely think Jimmy's full of shit on the down low, but that wouldn't affect their casual friendship outwardly.
    • Clara/Cedar: Oof, okay so like. Even if Clara doesn't have an in with the Platoon that could tell her the less public aspects of Cedar's life story, Clara might otherwise catch wind of when Cedar stops going to church. Cedar listens to anyone who wants her ear, so I imagine Clara can try to work her gaslighting magic on Cedar at least some. Cedar's break from her history/family/faith is a big gaping wound of a weakness so Clara might be very effective and guilt tripping Cedar and making her feel much worse about the circumstances of her recent falling out with her faith, as long as Clara avoids framing anything in a socially conservative way. Like, Clara has probably subtly made Cedar's life worse in recent memory, and I'm sure you'd approve.
    • Clara/Ash: To present an inversion of the above, Ash is probably an L for Clara. The way I see it, Ash is too self-assured, stubborn, and blunt to be talked at out of both sides of the mouth like Clara tries. Ash was openly lesbian for most of her high school career, and only took a dip into the pool of heterosexuality to date a super ultra femboy so I can't imagine Clara thinks highly at all of Ash's romantic life. But. Ash has ins with Clara's team (and tbh might even be more important to the team than Clara would be despite not even being a player) and Ash is generally has the clout (as I'm developing her influence anyways) to be someone Clara should not mess with for risk of being exposed. Ash could be a good ally too, for Clara's ambition in student gov, etc. So Clara very possibly has to suck it up and put up with a brick wall that stops her power tripping completely. I am also sure you'd approve tbh.
    • Clara/Soo-bin: MUN + Christian Club. Clara finds a sympathetic ear to try to wear down in Soo-bin, who is too polite and demure to turn away the attention of someone who seems like she cares. And Soo-bin's a lib, so Clara's gotta stamp that shit out. Soo-bin probably genuinely considers whatever arguments Clara presents to her, but like, nothing more than that.
    • Adelaide/Cedar: Platoon! Given that they're both the passive peacemaker sort of socialite they seem like they might both fret over similar things within the dynamic of the massive Filipino enclave that seems to be consuming Salem street by street. Since Cedar pays attention she might well notice the under the surface insecurities. I am not sure where Cedar trying to subtly pry may lead. Off the top of my head Adelaide probably views Cedar as too much of an equal in dynamic to be capable of opening up at all even unconsciously, frustrating Cedar.
    V8 Vibes:
    [+] Peace Only Under Liberty
    Character Relation Planner! - I'll be responding to proposals and ideas in increments, please be patient!
    V7 Vibes:
    [+] Cicada Uses A Gun For The First Time
    ImageB008, Demetri Futscher - Captain Of The USS Dekcuc - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
    Image G018, Beryl Mahelona - Sleepyhead - 1 *
    ImageG040, Camila Cañizares - Nightingale - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 *
    ImageG060, Princess McQuillan - a flimsy purpose - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 *
    ImageG065, Kelly Nguyen - everyone's friend - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Updated Character Appearances - Updated July 2020
    Pregame Relationships

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”