Pregame Reading Guide

Side project with low priority

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Sh4dE

Pregame Reading Guide

Post by Sh4dE »

Due to V7's pregame having important storylines, I considered implementing the pregames into my SOTF main reading guides which only included island before. So I began porting but midway I realised how stupid that idea was and that it would cause all sorts of problems regarding the thread with the constant having to move the posts. So instead I'll do a pregame inclusive list in this thread instead. This has low priority for me, I personally do not enjoy reading pregame threads as much as reading island threads. This may be abandoned at any time. Or I can motivate myself to finish this. We'll see.
Sh4dE

Post by Sh4dE »

V2 Pregame
[+] Old Board
1. Hallways of Bathurst High viewtopic.php?f=402&t=5345 (John M, Mariavel, Bryan, Richard M)
2. Cheer Practice viewtopic.php?f=401&t=5318 (Lexie, Whitney, Sam, Kurai, Ricky, Eric)
3. How many ways can you define the word cow? I (Post 1-32) viewtopic.php?f=402&t=5347 (Lavender, John M, Seth Mat, Johnathan, Mariavel, Jack B, Reese, Tanesha, Panom, Elizabeth W, Jenna)
4. Who needs history when you got the present viewtopic.php?f=402&t=5377 (Ian, Sofie, Mitch, Cathalie, Ali, Rowan)
5. Drama in the Girls' Washroom viewtopic.php?f=399&t=5332 (Kim, Mai)
6. Empty Hallways viewtopic.php?f=400&t=5384 (Meri, Deliah, Satoru, Ebony)
7. Bank on this, Bitch viewtopic.php?f=402&t=5344 (Jenna, Mariavel)
8. A Lone Soul at the Bar and Grill viewtopic.php?f=414&t=5316 (Matthias, Sam, Whitney, Ricky, Eric, Andie, Danielle, Marimar, Jodeen, Vesa)
9. How many ways can you define the word cow? II (Post 32-End) viewtopic.php?p=52691#p52691 (Mariavel, Jack B, Elizabeth W, Seth Mat, Panom, John M, Bryan, Tanesha, Attic, Daniel P, Richard K, Darcy)
10. The Butterfly Club viewtopic.php?f=401&t=5324 (Marimar, Lee-Ann, Laura)
11. Back to Society viewtopic.php?f=400&t=5386 (Ebony, Satoru, Deliah, Tybalt, Francis)

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”