Song Contest #67 Mashups

SOTF's own Eurovision-style song contest. Submit songs that fit the theme and get mercilessly judged on your taste in music here.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Quick note that one of the entrants has pulled their song. I've only got two votes so far, so If you sent me votes I'll ask for a resend.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Hello,

This week has been a lot for me so I am extending the contest by a day. Votes due the 16th at 10 PST
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Hello! Sorry for all the delays. It's been....

Yeah.

Contest will hopefully run more smoothly from here on out. But for now, results!

[+] Two Great Tastes That Taste Great

Wallspin
Personal Skinhead
Stranger Bonfire
Lose Yourself to Californication
Unused Song 2
United States of Pop
"haha my music taste is pretty diverse haha i hate mainstream music”
Still Feel Burned Down the House
Remix 10

[+] Acquired Tastes

Boujee Superfreak submitted by Chad. This received 48 points including an 8 and a 10.
Rebellious LGBT Gothic Pop Mashup submitted by Irene. This received 42.5 points including a 12.
Rolling Youkkai submitted by Blizz. This received 32 points including a 10 and two public 12s
Next round to come later today
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Time extended (for the last time, I promise! We will be moved in by Friday!)

Y'all have until tomorrow at 10 PST
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

ROUND TWO OVER

Let's see what we've got
[+] Mashed too hard
DQ: Saturday Night Party — Beyoncé vs Panic! At The Disco submitted by Dee. This received 44 points including one 10.

11. Shake off the Bonfire — Taylor Swift vs. Childish Gambino submitted by Yugikun. It received 38 points including a 12.
12. Say it’s a Mili — Lil Wayne vs Weezer submitted by RC. This received 33 points including an 8.
13. Stronger Than You — Sans/Chara/Frisk submitted by Zetsu. This received 32 points including an 8 and a public 12.
Finals to come when Rugga's internet returns!
[+] Why I Am Posting This Instead Of Rugga
By the powers vested in me by virtue of having a working net connection, I serve as herald for the great and mighty host and bring these results. You might say this is a mashup post with me and Rugga, I guess. :P
Proof:
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

To the surprise of no one this is extended one day due to request
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

I'm sorry I was terrible about this. I promise never to host while moving houses and losing internet again.

NO FRILLS, ONLY RESULTS
[+] DQ
Still Feel Burned Down The House submitted by Shiola. It received 44 points including a 10 and a 12.

[+] 17 through 14

17. Shin Megami Tensei I, Synchronicity Prologue & IMAGINE submitted by Ohm. It received 17 points including a 12.

16. Galvanize the Empire by Party Ben submitted by RUGGA. It received 23 points including an 8.

15. Remix 10 by Rhythm Heaven Fever submitted by Poly. It received 29 points.

14. United States of Pop 2011 by DJ Earworm submitted by Bun. It received 39 points including a 10 and a 12.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

[+] 13 through 11

13. Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (Special Edit Radio Mix) by Negativland submitted by Toben. It received 44 points, including two 12s and an 8.

12. "haha my music taste is pretty diverse haha i hate mainstream music” by John Passold submitted by MashupSlacker. It received 45 points, including a 12 and an 8.

11. 10. Unused Song 2 The Flintstones (SNES) by SilvaGunner submitted by Boogie. It received 53 points.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

[+] 10 through 7

10.Personal Skinhead by Smallteeth submitted by Laurels. It received 54 points, including four 8s.

9. Come Home to My Heart by Lorde vs Lorde submitted by Mara. It received 55 points, including a 12 and a 10.

8. Before Icarus by Isonine submitted by Paige. It received 58 points, including a 12 and a 10.

7. Lose Yourself to Californication by Daft Punk vs Red Hot Chili Peppers submitted b MkKilmarnock. It received 59 points including a 12, two 10s and an 8.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

[+] 6 through 3

6. Stronger Apple by Daft Punk vs Touhou vs Dillon Francis submitted by Randomness. It received 65 points, including a 12 and an 8.

5. Wallspin by Neil Cicierega submitted by Pippin. It received 69 points, including three 10s and an 8.

4. Stranger Bonfire by Childish Gambino vs Stranger Things submitted by Deamon. It received 80 points including two 12s and four 8s.

3. The Less I Know The Better/ Element by XUDEUS submitted by Fenris. It received 82 points including one 8, two 10s and a 12.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

[+] FINAL 2

And now

the runner up....

Through the Safety and the Dance submitted by Pancapples, receiving 82 points including four 10s and two 12s.

THAT MEANS OUR WINNER IS

THIS IS (NOT) THE GREATEST SONG IN THE WORLD BY CAMHCOM SUBMITTED BY SKRAAL

This song received 88 points (how lucky!) including two 12s, two 10s and an 8.

Now everyone run away before we get taken down for copyright violations.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Skraal

Post by Skraal »

Thanks everyone! I recommend you try watching my song's video with closed captioning on while I get the next songtest ready - there's some funny stuff in there if you're a fan of the show.
[+] Survival of the Fittest Version 5
Characters:
Timothy Abrams
Weapon: Replica Flamethrower
Current Status: Deceased
Kyle Fitzpatrick
Weapon: Bulletproof Vest
Eliza Patton (Adopted from laZardo)
Weapon: M-1 Garand
[+] Survival of the Fittest Version 7