V8 Concepts Question Game (classic version)

Old style

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

FUCK I FORGOT
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

What's the last YouTube video you've watched?
Alex: It's, like this one about, uh, it shows how the Chinese government are in SOTF right? It, it shows how all the weapons- like, you know how all the weapons are really obscure and stuff, right? It shows how they're all, like, actually made by Norinco and all the markings and stuff are faked, and-

Matthew: One of those army videos where they show you what life's like on a base. Looks fucking boring.

Madeleine: A makeup tutorial video. It turns out my undertones weren't the right colour so I just looked kinda weird but it probably works really well on someone else!

Jennifer: Some video on drumming, I dunno.

Question: If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
[+] The Future
Alex Avanesian has a theory.
Matthew Bell wishes he didn't live in a blue state.
Jennifer Lintunen is vibing to music.
Madeleine Molliqaj got something really cute at the thrift store!
Zacharias Smith thinks you're annoying.
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Applesintime wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:16 pm Question: If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
Ren: Orange chicken, pickled cabbage stew with pork, century egg congee, and diet coke... no, fuck it, real coke. Can't stay on a diet when I'm dead, right?

Giselle: Y'know that one news about an inmate eating a bible? Like, I'm sure it was just satirical fake news 'cause honestly you can't trust anything on the net nowdays, but... I wanna do something stupid like that. 24 carat gold sheets, y'know. Gotta go out in glitz and glamour.

Noah: So, have you heard of that one Texas inmate who ordered a shit ton of food and then didn't touch it? Motherfucker got the whole last meal thing cancelled in Texas- ruined the fun. I wanna do something like that- but, like I'll probably just eat a bite of everything. Caviar, that hundred dollar gold plated doughnut, all that- the most expensive shit ever, and I just take a single bit outta it. Count it as, I dunno, one last 'fuck you' to the system.

Erika: Mom's stew.

Betty: Hm... seafood pasta, ice cream, and... I don't know if they'll allow alcohol but I think trying a margarita or something if I can wouldn't hurt, right? A mango smoothie could work, too.

Isaiah: A big loaf of bread- home baked, not like that store bought garbage- pre-cut into 1.5 inch slices and lightly toasted, with like a toppings bar of all the good toast toppings. Smoked salmon, butter, strawberry jam, avocado- just as much as I can possibly think of and be allowed.

Question: What does love feel like and mean to you?
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”