D&D Mafia Fallout Thread

Want to play the forum game of intrigue and deception? Find it here.
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

It's appropriate we were playing DnD for the fantasy setting where we assume town is ever anything but a series of monumental misplays. We were absurdly lucky and most town roles cannibalize each other. Desperado advances MyLo/LyLo by a whole phase if it misses, gunsmith has two different millers one if which doesn't know it's a miller, watcher has mostly town actions to catch, flavor cop says nothing unless people are suspiciously resistant to massclaim(come on, with how the flavor played out literally any combo of classes could have been scum and made as much sense), jailer roleblocks anyone they protect so they can't defend a confirmed PR without taking it off the table, bodyguard is a stall at best but probably the only thing on the list that is objectively pro town. Fruit vendor is a nothing burger, and the miller/informed townie pairing screams scum team.

This game was 110% scum winnable. The only balance change I would make is safeclaims with roles that can't be tested and at least one member who is always immune to gunsmith investigation. Otherwise nah, you put absent players in the powerful town roles and active ones in the scum roles and it's just as hard a dunk the other way.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Hard disagree and I think the very setup of this game agrees with me but whatever, enjoy your win.

Return to “Mafia”