taking art requests

Drawing your (and your friends') kids! Exactly what it sounds like.

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
KamiKaze

Post by KamiKaze »

Hello, I was wondering if you could draw the two kids I'm considering bringing back for a hypothetical SC3? They're Junko Kurosawa and Bella Bianchi.

Thank you~
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Could you perhaps be willing to draw my last V8 kid, Danielle? She is the only one I don't have art of now. I have sent you her description already, so you have that. But if you need me to send it here, just let me know.
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Just adding a link to the emoji collection that Yona have made.
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Hi Yona! I would love to request some art of my planned International boy, Matthew Omeruo, if that's okay!
[+] Matthew Omeruo
Matthew is a little above average in terms of both height and weight. He reaches 5’8”, and he has some decent muscles in his core and legs, due to playing football for the school team, putting him at a weight of 159lbs. His skin tone is a dark brown colour, and his hair is black. It gets very kinky when left to grow out, but Matthew keeps it cut short, with a high fade. He maintains a good posture when sitting and standing, and is fortunate enough to have avoided any notable outbreaks of spots or acne; he is, overall, a picture of fitness and good health.

For better or worse, Matthew’s facial features don’t particularly stand out. He has a diamond shaped face, with full lips, dark brown eyes and a broad nose; the most notable parts of his face are his rather bushy eyebrows and his large ears. He generally prefers not to show his teeth when he smiles, as despite a decent dental care routine, they are yellower in colour than he’d prefer. Since last year, Matthew has started growing facial hair, which he trims daily to maintain a neat and tidy amount above his upper lip and along his jawline.

Matthew doesn’t have a particularly extravagant wardrobe, with most of his clothes being hand-me-downs or second-hand. He prefers to wear button-up shirts or polo shirts, paired with jeans. He has a couple of pairs of trainers, one that he wears each day to school and one that he wears for kickarounds with his mates, as well as a pair of smart black loafers for church services. The only accessory Matthew wears is a small silver cross on a piece of cord, hung around his neck.

When Matthew was abducted, he was on his way back from a training session with his school football team. Because of this, he was still wearing a pair of replica Nigerian national football team shorts and socks, along with a pair of white and green lace-up trainers. He was also wearing a faded navy blue polo shirt, with two horizontal white lines across the upper chest, and had his cross necklace on as usual.
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

OH NO I AM LATE now i open this threaf

http://imgur.com/a/5Fc3VkZ

Also have some Mimi Copies
http://imgur.com/a/pn4bT0X

http://sotfmini.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 511#p24511

And a link to my costume art thread!
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Requesting Miranda Grey and everyone's favorite murderbush, Daphne Rudko.
Dogs231

Post by Dogs231 »

I would like to request my International character concept.
[+] Alexander Latimer
Appearance: Lex stands at an average 5'10, or 177 cm, and has pale, somewhat sallow white skin that burns easily in sunlight. He is weedy and thin, with a bony appearance and angular features. He is slightly underweight for someone of a small frame such as his, at 138 pounds, or around 9.9 stone, if rounding up. He has little in the way of visible muscle due to his disinterest in athletic activities as a whole.

His face is triangle-shaped, with sharp and defined features. His cheeks are fairly thin, and he has a hooked nose. His lips are dry and somewhat thin. While he takes good care of his teeth, they have a subtle yellowish tint, causing him to feel discomfort about smiling. He has harsh, inexpressive eyes, of a gemstone green color, with slight dark spots under them. His eyebrows are thin and dark. In the past, Lex suffered from severe acne leading to him having light scarring on his face, mostly consisting of subtle pockmarks. His acne has since improved as a result of prescribed treatments by his dermatologist. His hair is tweed brown and wavy, of a medium length, and while he rigorously keeps it clean, he has given up on keeping it neat, as it always manages to become unkempt and scraggly soon after.

Lex doesn't have much interest in fashion and wears fairly unremarkable clothing, consisting of mono-color shirts and coats. He rarely wears clothing of famous brands, opting instead for cheaper, more generic options. On the day of his abduction, he was wearing a hoodless quarter-zip windbreaker, a mono-color blue t-shirt, a pair of plain gray track pants, and worn-out black sneakers.
[+] FUTURE
SOTF-CLASSIC V1:

Code: Select all

Edithe Merdur is looking to axe you a question.

,  /\  .  
 //`-||-'\\ 
(| -=||=- |)
 \\,-||-.// 
  `  ||  '  
     ||     
     ||     
     ||     
()

Trent Sherwin is running away from his problems.

_
              _( }
    -=   _  <<  \
        `.\__/`/\\
  -=      '--'\\  `
       -=     //
              \)

J is a man of few words.

_     
                      | |    
__      _____  _ __ __| |___ 
\ \ /\ / / _ \| '__/ _` / __|
 \ V  V / (_) | | | (_| \__ \
  \_/\_/ \___/|_|  \__,_|___/

Andrew Leeroy is going to beat you to death.

_.--""--._
/  _    _  \
_  ( (_\  /_) )  _
{ \._\   /\   /_./ }
/_"=-.}______{.-="_\
_  _.=("""")=._  _
(_'"_.-"`~~`"-._"'_)
{_"            "_}
Aster

Post by Aster »

Hi! I'd like to throw in a request for my International kid now that his concept's a bit more concrete
[+] Danny Lapada
Danny is a heavyset young man of Filipino descent. He stands at 175 cm (5’9”) and weighs 95 kg (209 lbs.). He has medium olive skin tone and wavy black hair, which he keeps in a crew cut. Danny has an oval-shaped face, with a flat nose, full lips, and wide, dark brown eyes. Danny has been trying to grow a full beard, though he’s settled for a thin, coarse moustache and goatee.

When Danny was abducted, he was wearing his school uniform, which consisted of a white short-sleeved polo underneath a red jumper (both bearing the crest of St. Leo’s College), grey shorts, knee-high grey socks, and black leather shoes.
V8
Anthony Rafael "Raf" Halili
Jordan Toribio
Kiana Coleman
Mariel Rivera
[+] Past Characters
V5
G025: Veronica McDonald
B033: Jason Meyers
G049: Natalia "Koala" Kowalski

V6
G003: Bridgette Sommerfeld (adopted by backslash)
B007: Jasper Bustamante (adopted by Cicada)
B031: Samuel Howard
Haley Luz Juarez
    [+] Chat Quotes
    wrote:[21:51] Zarina: "and then Naft rode Aloha's large purple crab all night long, in a hypothetical future where Aloha is at the age of consent"
    [21:51] Zarina: the end
    wrote:Kyoko Sakura-chan - Today at 5:01 PM
    In Hawaiian, Aloha means "Hello" and "Goodbye," the latter of which is appropriate considering how fast his V6 cast died
    Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

https://imgur.com/a/ZvvpHjh

woah this thread got neglected by me whoops!!!!

requests open again

whoops missed a lex

http://imgur.com/a/ZH3CaVg
    [+] v8 babies

Brackie

Post by Brackie »

hi hi, I'd like to put in a request for my INTL kid:
    [+] Rainbow Moseki
    Appearance: Rainbow stands at 162cm, 72kg, slightly heavier than average for a girl her age and height. She has dark brown skin from her Tswana ancestry that is also quite clear and needs minimal skincare to keep from breakouts or other minor skin problems. Her face is oblong-shaped with a somewhat flat chin, sitting above a neck slightly thicker than average. She has full lips sitting beneath an average sized yet somewhat flat nose, which itself sits between a pair of round hooded eyes, brown in colour. Her eyebrows are quite average in size, with a rounded arch, but also quite sparse due to periods of having overplucked them. Her hair is a dark shade of brown, commonly mistaken for black, and kept in thin braids commonly worn back into a high ponytail.

Rainbow has two personal styles that she switches between depending on the occasion - in her regular life, she dresses quite casually, opting for either blouses or cami-tops in light colours with jeans, with either sandals or sneakers to round it out; she dresses this way with her school friends and to family occasions that don’t require formal dress-up. However, amongst her friends in the heavy metal scene, Rainbow dresses quite differently - usually fully in black, with black leather clothing she procured from second-hand stores, as well as accessories commonly associated with bikers such as a sunglasses, a blacked-out visor, gloves, thin chains, heavy metal band shirts. She also changes her body language quite frequently as well - when among her school friends and family, she is quite reserved, tends to hold herself back, and doesn’t really want to stand out; when amongst her friends in the heavy metal scene, she is much more relaxed, feels much more comfortable speaking her mind, and isn’t afraid of letting herself be seen amongst the people there.

When Rainbow was abducted, she was wearing her school uniform - a white button-up dress shirt with a blue and yellow striped tie, a dark navy pleated skirt, knee-high white socks, and black buckled dress shoes.
    [+] The Island
    V4: G069 - Clio Gabriella: Hold me closer, tiny dancer; count the headlights on the highway to hell.
    V4: G083 - Paige Strand: Feelings don't try to hurt you, even the painful ones. You're responsible for all of the damn consequences.
    V4: B118 - Jacob Charles: Every grieving heart has screamed at one time or another 'why can't you just let me die?'
    V4: G114 - Aston Bennett: A woman who desires revenge must dig three graves.
    V4: B108 - Ma'afu Tuigamala: Most men would rather forget a hard truth than face it.
    V5: G015 - Janie Sinneave: Every human being must find her own way to cope with the impossible, and the only job of a true friend is to facilitate whatever method she doesn't choose.
    V6: B018 - Maxim Kehlenbrink: Too much self-centered attitude brings isolation. Result: loneliness, fear, anger, and a hammer to the skull.
    V7: G044 - Mikki Swift: It takes 18 years to build a reputation and a minute to ruin it.
    V7: G070 - Jessica Rennes: Despair is our chance to wrestle with water and fall through.
    V7: G075 - Aditi Sharma: She can still scream that rebel yell, just as loud as it was in 2005.
    [+] Home
    V4: B042 - Brendan Wallace: History has a way of repeating itself for years to come.
    Meanwhile...
    v5 - Penny Huang: Good girls can make bad decisions.
    v5 - Jasper Rourke: Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are, "what could have been".
    v7 - Gaelan Meloy: And nothing matters.
    v7 - Jordan Brankovich: Rethinking it all.
    v7 - Kayden Brockman: Not done yet.
    v7 - Ji-hyun Christensen: Just getting started.
    [+] Remind Me Tomorrow
    Destiny Martinez will live fast and die faster.
    Aidan Winston is going to let you know you're not solving anything.
    Lara Rodriguez thinks you should keep your opinion on her to yourself.
    Peyton Hoffman isn't fond of the PC Police ruining everything.
    Lindsey Sewall wants to make sure you drank water today you stupid bitch.
    Luke Travers needs to have a code.
    I'm hosting a SOTF!
    SOTF: International
    Applications Open Now!
    Applesintime

Post by Applesintime »

hewwo! I would also like to put in a request for my INTL kid!
    [+] Deirbhile Callahan
    Standing at 5’11 and weighing roughly 155 lbs, Deirbhile is a little taller than average, but is otherwise at a healthy weight. Thanks to her athletic hobbies, her arms and legs are quite toned, and while she isn’t visibly muscular or bulky, her body is also toned. She has peachy skin, which is kept unblemished thanks to an extensive hygiene regiment and plenty of moisturiser – she has a few bruises on her legs and arms from her sports practice, which she normally tries to cover up with makeup, often to no success.

Her face is oval-shaped, with a long, pointed nose, thin rounded eyebrows with a high arch that she fills in with a brow pencil and wide-set, narrow emerald green eyes. Deirbhile has a light dusting of freckles across her face; this is mostly concentrated around her nose and her cheeks, but she also has some on her forehead and on her neck, reaching down to just above her collar bone. She has very feminine facial features, such as high cheekbones and a pointed chin. Deirbhile’s hair, normally reaching down to a few inches below her shoulder, is a natural copper colour – however, she often ties it up in a ponytail to keep it out of her face when playing camogie.

Fashion-wise, Deirbhile likes to look good; she can’t buy the latest and best-looking clothes, so she compensates with skillful application of makeup. This normally consists of some light blush, lipstick, eyeshadow and foundation, nothing too heavy as she prefers a more natural style of makeup to bright colours. Out of school, she tends to wear more colourful items, like skirts, dresses and t-shirts, mostly bought with saved-up allowances, although some come from charity shops.

When she was abducted, Deirbhile was walking back home from a training session with her school’s camogie team. As a result, she was still wearing her camogie uniform; a replica Derry camogie jersey, red skorts and a pair of hand-me-down white and black trainers that originally belonged to her brother. In addition, she also had her hair tied up in a low ponytail with a green hair tie
    [+] The Future
    Alex Avanesian has a theory.
    Matthew Bell wishes he didn't live in a blue state.
    Jennifer Lintunen is vibing to music.
    Madeleine Molliqaj got something really cute at the thrift store!
    Zacharias Smith thinks you're annoying.
    Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

[+] v8 babies

Slam

Post by Slam »

I'm going to act on some good advice I got and request art of good ol' Junji from TV3 to go on his wiki page.
    My V8 Relationship Thread!
    [+] Dead V7 Kids
    B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
    G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
    [+] Pregame Shenanigans
    Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
    Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
    Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Would you mind drawing Alexander Lopez and William "Bill" Taylor?
    [+] Alexander Lopez
    Alexander stands at 5’6 and weighs 158 lbs, giving him a short and lean frame that he is attempting to fill with muscles through exercise. His arms already show some muscle definition, same with his legs. Alexander has an olive complexion to him due to his Latino ancestry, his face is heart shaped with full lips on a small mouth underneath a straight nose. His eyes are upturned and colored brown, over them are a pair of straight eyebrows.

Alexander takes great care of his appearance, frequently showering and shaving regularly. Although only stubble manages to set in before Alexander shaves it away as he doesn’t want any facial hair. Alexander rarely gets acne and when he does, it’s along his forehead. He is careful not to pick at them to avoid scars, but there are a few from his younger years. His light brown hair is carefully cut short at the sides and back, only allowing bangs in front that he styles back to his right with hair gel with a few strands allowed to hang free.

Alexander varies on his day by day clothing. On special occasions Alexander can be found in stylish clothing such as chino or dress pants along with polo shirts and different coats, but those occasions are rarer than his more casual wear of denim jeans or cargo shorts along with simple t-shirts or tank tops that depending on the weather he would accentuate with a jacket.

On the trip Alexander wore a faded blue denim jacket with double breast pockets with an open flannel shirt and a simple gray t-shirt underneath. For pants he went with a darker pair of blue jeans with a leather belt fastened around the waist and for shoes he went with a pair of black sneakers with white laces and soles.
    [+] William Taylor
    Bill stands at 5’11 and weighs 154 pounds, leaving him on the leaner side of the spectrum with thin arms and legs, but with a bit of a gut to him. Bill has curly, dark brown hair that reaches down his forehead towards his eyes, said hair would reach the back of his neck if it was straight, but due to it’s curliness goes out towards the sides. His face is round with a hook nose, thin lips on a wide mouth and bushy eyebrows. His eyes are almond shaped with a light blue color to them. Bill is caucasian and his skin tone on his arms and face is more tan than the rest of him which is more pale.

Bill takes care of his appearance to a degree, showering and shaving regularly. However, he frequently finds himself with pimples, often along his cheeks and under his lip which he is ashamed of and a few scars from ones he’s picked at. Bill is frequently seen with stubble across his upper lips, chin and neck as his facial hair grows fast.

Bill’s fashion sense boils down to whatever is available to him at the moment, he’ll pick from an array of t-shirts of different designs along with either flannel shirts, check shirts or jackets depending on the weather, for pants he sticks mostly with jeans though sometimes he wears chino or sweatpants. Due to his shoe size of 14, Bill tends to stick with a select few shoes that he has, opting for a favorite that he uses until they are worn out.

On abduction day he wore a dark blue zip up hoodie, underneath a black t-shirt with a Guy Fawkes mask image on it with two lines going sideways and one going up behind the mask, the ends coated with red and the words “those who are responsible, will be held accountable” written underneath. Along with a pair of black chino pants and white sneakers. Bill is also wearing a grey fisherman cap that his father used to wear and a wood bead multi colored necklace with colors ranging from brown, blue and green beads that his parents bought him on a trip when he was 5 which he has worn since.
    Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

Is it OK to politely request people to stop asking me to draw v1/2 'deepcut' kids? In general they sort of have wacky appearance sections and I would really like to work on tv/intl/v8 kids. thanks.
    [+] v8 babies

Return to “Artist's Alley”