Sweet Dreams at the Ravine.

A large, deep, and dangerous crack in the earth. Watch your step while travelling close to the ravine... who knows who may sneak up on you and shove you down into it?
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

((OOC: Coming from Prelude.))

And that was when the gun's fire tore through Chi Masumi's body. The force slammed her down to the ground, her once pretty face contorted in frozen pain. Her life's abscence revealed Elijah Rice's prescence nicely. He stepped forward, his jaw set grimly beneath the concealing balaclava. It was meant to dehumanize the competition. Having killed a girl already, it masked the monster well.

He wore his weapon, an M-16A2, around his shoulder by the gun strap. It only held 30 rounds, but it had the speed and power to unleash well over 270 per minute. Frightening numbers to think about when a minute could be all that a person has.

The monster's eyes glinted as he aimed the weapon over to Clemence and Wednesday. It would be idiocy to not stop fighting in the face of his gun. A part of him hoped they would heed the warning.

G12 - Masumi, Chi: DECEASED
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

wednesday completely freezed when she heard the gunshots.
this can't be happening, she thought.
chi's body collapsed allmost directly beside her, covered with blood, guts and other things that should've stayed inside.

blinded by pure rage, wednesday kicked her enemy of her and ran towards elijah, ready to bite him wherever she could.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

The girl was an idiot. Clemence watched as Wednesday ran furiously towards the ominous monster. So this must be one of those terrorists Danya was talking about... Clemence's inner gears began to work... let him kill the wench and then use him to your advantage... seduction is your greatest ally... your own guard dog.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Years of military training were put to use as he moved out of Wednesday's rage path. Flowing to her movements, Elijah pushed her gently forward. No hurt involved, just a nice shove to get her to stop momentarily until she came to her senses. There was no way a highschooler, no matter how much martial arts training they had, could beat him alone. Too many students had learned this already.

If there was one thing that he could say right now, it'd be "run". Summed up the situation for many of the students against the terrorists nicely.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

((OOC: kiri666yama, I gave you fair warning already. Now, Wednesday's going to have to die. I'm sorry.))

Elijah aimed for Wednesday's stumbling form, taking his sweet time, waiting for the right moment to pull the trigger. The moment came when Wednesday turned around to face her predator, their eyes meeting for a fleeting second before Elijah pulled hard. The spray was steady, hitting Wednesday all over and tearing her angelic fighter body apart, bullet by bullet. Unlike Chi's death, this one was ugly. The hot metal had burrowed through her, exposing intestines that should've stayed way inside of her. Blood was everywhere, and, yet, she was still poetically able to fall back onto her loved one thanks to the shove.

This left only one student remaining. Clemence. The girl. Silently (there was no other way), he pointed the M-16A2 at her, hoping that she knew well enough not to attempt attack.

WEDNESDAY GARCI...DECEASED.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Clemence looked at the monster with doe eyes. She was just as much of a monster perhaps more, however her looks deceived.

"That was impressive," she said her look of innocence turning into a sinister expression of harsh malice.

She looked at him... this was perfect.

"I ask you kindly boy to point that thing somewhere else. Now I have a proposition for you. You can kill me now, defenseless to your awesome wrath, myself lacking the firepower to take you on, or you can join me. Even without a weapon of such magnitude as your own, I have already managed to relieve three of these wretched American's of their pitiful existances. My pitch to you, should you choose to except it is this. Join me I say once more. Together we will be unstoppable. The perfect pairing of death to reign hellfire upon the remaining thirty or so students left alive in this competition. Given a decent weapon I will no doubt prove essential to your survival on this island. It is getting down to the wire. The majority of the filth have been weened from the numbers and it will very soon be coming down to the true test of survival. Together I assure you we will be invincible."

She paused as the creature seemed to understand.

"Now I know that you have had your vocal cords removed. Stomp your foot once if you accept my offer. Stomp twice if you do not."

Clemence waited for the massive titan's response.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

It was a nice enough offer, even though she hardly had anything to bring to the table other than her looks. The lack of a weapon, like she said, could be worked on, and once it was solved, they could be the horrorific dynamic duo. Three kills weren't bad, either, for a young girl like that. By now, though, there must be children out there with six kills, but that hardly mattered since they were going to die eventually anyway.

This one was different from the rest. Elijah knew. He had seen it when he had watched her for himself, editing the clips into great episodes for the viewers. In fact, she had been a favorite of his. Sweet, sweet Clemence, the ballerina who danced the delicate dance of death with everyone she had met, even the two girls who now lay on the ground together.

He'd bite, but at a small price. If she ever backstabbed him, he'd have to kill her. No way out of it, even she had to die sometime.

Elijah stomped once.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"Excellent," the word slipped crisply from her crimson lips, "do I have your permission to approach?"

Not bothering to provide time for a reply the femme fatale approached the figure who must have been at the very least twice her size. She glanced at the two masses of flesh as she did so.

"I'm impressed, even for one of Danya's famed terrorists this is exemplary. Although I do admit I had the situation well under control before your arrival."

She analyzed the silent creature before her as she slunk forward, "Now if we're going to be a team, I suggest you share your artillery."

She gazed at the monster and smiled a look of sweet seduction. Just below the icy blue surface of her eyes lay pure, unadultered wrath. She wouldn't betray him... he would afterall prove a useful body guard... no she wouldn't betray him... at least not yet.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Share? He eyed her warily, looking from the girl to the gun, to his assorted belt, then back to the girl. The idea didn't rest well with Elijah. Once she got her hands on one of his weapons, then it might aswell be over. That is, if he didn't play it smart enough. Not wanting to give her the notion that he wasn't a trustable ally, he took a single blade off of his belt. A simple, yet effective enough army knife, engraved with a few foreign characters. Elijah couldn't read them but knew that they were from some lesser known Chinese dialect.

The knife was held by the blade, with the handle end to Clemence. A trustworthy move that might prove bad, if she so chose it to be.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Clemence merely staired at the blade.

"A knife? I'm sorry my dear sir, but you seem to mistake me for one who is not of... how do you say in English... not of your calibre in this battle. I ask you now, I implore you silly man, to supply me with a suitable firearm to defend myself. How do you expect me to do any damage when you blow the swine to Kingdom Come before I am given such an oppertunity. I realize, given my past record, that I may not appear to be the most trustworthy of individuals left alive in this Batoru Rowaiaru... I can understand your concern. Still, I would have nothing to gain in killing you now... so if betrayal is of your utmost concern in withholding a projectile weapon such as one of those guns you have there, then I can assure you that my intentions are not ill suited to you at the time being. I merely wish for a way to inflict as much pain upon the competition as I can. I wish them immense suffering at both our hands. I am cold and efficient but my dabbling in murder on this island has ignited some apparently dormant sadomasochistic tendencies within my psyche. I desire one of those magnificant peices of metal within your beltstraps. Believe me you and I have more in common than you would perhaps originally believe. Both of us hate Americans... please do not force me to stand by and merely enjoy the sight of killing them all one by one... I want a peice of the action for myself."
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Elijah wasn't impressed by her use of the Japanese language, or by her saying that she hated the Americans, aswell. Didn't change a thing about him not wanting her to have his gun. A knife would suit her fine if she was as good as she tried to come across as. Even so... Maybe, just maybe, he could try, atleast temporarily...

He ripped a holster off of his belt, causing a loud tearing noise to fill the space between them, then tugged it open. Inside was a knife twelve times as small as the one he was trying to force on Clemence. There wasn't anything else to give to her that would be better other than the gun. Elijah exhaled, put up a finger, wait one second, stooped down, and started to write in the dirt with the miniature knife.

No good. Take big 1, plz. The terrorist used short hand to cut down on spent time. Gun =/= U, btw. Mine. U kill w/ cut. K? He looked up at Clemence, knowing well enough that she wouldn't dare try anything on him while he sat vulnerable on the ground.

The fact that she had made him remember stayed well with him. She was French, not one of those American swine. Good. That made things a little less awkward.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Clearly flustered Clemence forced herself to smile, although it was more of a smirk to anyone who would have seen it.

"Fine," Clemence said shortly, this one would not be easily convinced... she would have to work him until such a moment when he truly did trust her... enough to give her a gun. She really had no desire to betray him now. The people she had killed, they could do her nothing while they were alive... but this man. This man was a formidable killing machine. She could utilize him while he was alive to keep herself alive. Eventually however she was sure he would have to give her a gun.

"I will admit I find you foolish and paranoid, but you have been watching all that has transpired in the past days and that alone would make you extremely untrusting of me in the least. Eventually you will need to give me a gun, but for now I will settle with yet another blade," she paused and looked directly into his eyes, or where about she thought his line of vision would be.

"Now where do you propose we head first? Write it in the ground," she demanded.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

He twitched a little bit as he wrote into the ground. Hopsicle. His spelling wasn't the best out there, unfortunately, but the message was clear enough. Go to the Hospital, storm whomever was inside, take what's yours, and raid all the goods. Add to the body count while you're at it, too. Another dead body didn't hurt anyone. In fact, it was more of help than anything, to them and the—thirty now, was it?—others on the island. Including the other terrorists, aswell. They hadn't really been instructed to kill one another, but it was assumed as much that there would be a final showdown between the three later than sooner.

Elijah handed off the knife when he was sure that Clemence had a good hold of it. Idiotic slip-ups or careless, accidental stabs weren't on the agenda.

((OOC: Going to In Sight of a Sanctuary.))
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Alright then... the hospital it shall be...

"Come then..." Clemence realized that she and the hulking titan had not properly been introduced... "Well I don't know your name, but I don't need to... I will call you Brutus, because you remind me of a vicious dog by that very name that years ago patrolled the perimeter of my Grandmere's estate... he had to be put to sleep for eating several trespassing peasants, but that is besides the matter. Brutus come, onto the hospital we shall go."

CONTINUED IN KAISHI'S POST 'HOPSICLE' AT THE HOSPITAL

Return to “The Ravine”