...still I don't know why you're dying...

A large, deep, and dangerous crack in the earth. Watch your step while travelling close to the ravine... who knows who may sneak up on you and shove you down into it?
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy nodded and said, "Sounds good to me. As long as we get away from here as soon as possible." Still gripping his sickle he looked around making sure once again no one was coming. Then he said, "The water fal huh? Well too bad we can't swim."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn nodded toward Heather, forcing a small smile before letting it fade reaching out and tugging at his brother's red jersey. "Come on, let's just go on now..." He repeated glancing back toward the hill that lead up to the gazebo fear flashing over his face, but quickly returned to Fred tugging at his sleeve again before turning and starting to walk bringing his map out as he did following to where the waterfall lay.

(( Continued in: Advent ))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
brokenCODA*

Post by brokenCODA* »

Fred glanced toward his brother once more as he felt a tug, that was always Glenn's way to get his attention was tugging on the sleeves of his shirt or his hair. Explaining how he felt, and just the light look of fear on his face as enough to get Fredrik to nod, and as his brother started walking away he followed along glancing back to the others to make sure they came along as well.

(( Continued at the Waterfall; Advent ))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Fred avatar by Kermit.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy saw the twins walking away and he fell behind them following them. Looking back again at the Gazebo Jeremy hoped it was one of the last times he had to see it. He said, "Goodbye Ravine." He continued to follow the twins and looked back at Heather.

((Continued in: Advent))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather saw the twins and Jeremy walk down the mountain, letting her mouth go agape.

"Goddammit you mean i had to walk up the motherfucking mountain just to walk back down it, bull shit"

Heather swore as she walked down and towards wherever the other 3 were going.

(Continued in the waterfall or something like that)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.

Return to “The Ravine”