Never Learn Not To Love

private, cw: eye trauma

Unlike the east side of the village, the west side of the housing has remained in much the same condition it was left in. The houses here are all in the same state as they were when they were first built, the identical houses all sitting in identical rows with the only difference being their color. The interior of the houses all share the same layout, with a shared living area/kitchen and a separate bedroom. The state of these rooms is surprisingly clean and consistent throughout the western side of the village as well, with all the beds appearing to have been made and the houses tidied, with chairs tucked into the kitchen table before the residents departed.

Thread limit: 2
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

Right. Yeah. Right, fuckin’, of damn course that was why he’d stopped.

Garren nodded at Myles, no longer needing to breathe deeply now that all of the air had been stolen away from his lungs. It was an easy formula to follow along with, and this was coming from the dude who’d spent an entire - several entire - math classes ordering anime waifus by cup size. Myles had apparently caught wind of Ivy. Ivy was nowhere to be seen. Unless Myles had, like, an enhanced sense of smell or something, that meant he’d probably heard her voice. And if Ivy hadn’t run out of whatever house she was in to find her clearly-terrified best friend… then she probably couldn’t run.

Which meant that she was in serious trouble. QE-fucking-D.

Garren glanced down at his legs, seeing for the first time the full extent of the damage the slashing bullets had done. There were three neat lines, cutting straight through his jeans, the navy blue surrounding them now a muddy maroon colour. There was still blood trickling - actually, streaming was a better term, honestly - from them, and now that he was stood still, he could feel it ache and burn with each thudding heartbeat.

It could wait. He was still standing, still breathing, still able to move. He wasn’t sure if he could say the same for Ivy, and the longer he stood out here, the less likely she’d be able to.

He followed Myles inside, standing away from him as the boy leaned down, looking through a gap in the door. For a moment, he thought maybe they’d hit the wrong house, gone down a rabbit hole in search of a wild goose.

Then Myles threw the door open, screaming as he ran into the room, and Garren immediately followed after him, running in and coming to a dead stop next to his ally at the blood covered scene laid out in front of him.

Heh. ‘Dead’ stop. That, uh…

Fuck, that wasn’t funny right now.

“Oh, Christ, dude, what the fuck…”
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

When Ivy came back, she wasn't alone.

Instinct gripped her before she could sense anything but shape, movement, presence. She moved as much as her broken body was capable, pushing up on her hands, screaming agony cutting through her head that she had no option but to ignore. Noise coming out of her throat, some combination of screaming and sobbing and choking. She scrambled for the shard, she was just holding it, wasn't she, the cuts in her hand from gripping it were still bleeding. She'd dropped it the first time she passed out, she remembered, it slipped out of bleeding fingers and she'd forgotten to pick it back up. She lashed out anyway like a cornered animal, her nails the only weapon she had left, but she couldn't reach before collapsing again.

"No more," she croaked, looking up at the figure in front of her, flat and strange and Myles.

Myles.

He looked flat and wrong. Everything looked flat and wrong. It didn't matter what he'd looked like. He could have been anyone. All she'd felt in the moment was the desperate desire to not die. Tirzah in the other room. Tirzah had no face. Tirzah was dead. Myles. She'd grasped desperately for a weapon to swing at Myles.

She'd already cried so much but it was different, somehow, this time. Her expression crumbled from terrified determination into a simple, childish despondence. She was scared and she hurt.

"Myles," she whispered in a strangled version of her voice. "Sorry. I'm sorry. I'm—help. Please."

Unconsciousness threatened to take her again. She swayed but didn't fall.

"It hurts."
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
backslash

Post by backslash »

No no no no no she was dead, she was dead, he'd heard her but she was just laying there, and it wasn't supposed to happen like this, not with her-

The horror seized him so completely that Myles barely reacted when Ivy moved again, even though she was screaming and swiping at him. The only thing that bled through after that moment of shock was relief so strong he could have cried again.

Myles dropped to his knees next to Ivy without a second thought about the blood smearing onto his pants and shoes, or having the same effect on his shirt and skin when he caught her and clutched her against his chest.

"Oh God, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's okay-"

Ivy moved enough for her hair to fall back from her face, save for where it stuck in the blood and sweat. Myles made a choked, guttural noise of horror, clapping one hand over his mouth when he saw her eye.

He liked horror movies. He'd seen stuff like this before. He still felt like he was going to throw up.

"Fuck," he spat, voice muffled through his hand. He didn't throw up, but the nausea only receded a bit. With shaking hands, he tried to maneuver Ivy over so that he could prop her up against the wall. They were going to have to- take care of that. He didn't know how, but he couldn't just leave her like this. What the hell happened? He and Garren had spent what, an hour talking? Emmett hadn't done this.

"Garren," Myles croaked. "Make sure there's nobody else in the house."
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

"She's gone," Ivy whispered, but so quietly even Myles could barely hear her.

She'd fallen into his arms, easily and limply, and when he propped her up against the wall she moved like a marionette. She felt more tired than ever, the adrenaline draining out of her at Myles's appearance; she felt near-death and safe, all at once, the disconnect difficult to grasp. She wanted to close the eye that could and let Myles take care of rest, but she couldn't. The chance of not waking up was too great. She promised. She'd promised. No giving up. She wasn't okay but she had time to get closer to it. She was still breathing. She looked at Myles and he was flat and wrong but he was real and he loved her and was the only thing that mattered in the whole world.

He looked back at her, cycling through emotions she'd never seen on his face before. Terror, despair, horror, a sort of visceral disgust that made her shudder in instinctive sympathy until he realized it was for her, at her. She had only seen herself for a fraction of a moment, reflected in a hundred shards of glass. She'd fainted. The memory was gone. She didn't want to know, didn't want to see. She thought of reaching out to Myles but her arms were like jelly and the thought of him cringing away from her bloodied hand hurt too much to risk.

He was covered in her blood already. He didn't mean anything by it.

She was still crying, but her sobs had flattened into heavy, shuddering breaths. A relative kind of calm. She wondered if tears still leaked from her ruined eye. All she felt on her face was pain.

"Arm," she murmured, managing to flop her limp limb into her lap. It was bright red from elbow to fingertip. "Arm first. Bleeding. Then..."

She trailed off, not needing to address what had to be done. Not wanting to think about it. Her head pulsed with her heart.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

She spoke.

It didn’t register immediately. His head was full of white noise, of static, of… God. Okay. Fuck, this was the absolute worst time for these thoughts to intrude, to remind him of how much of a friendless sad sap he was while his ally was dying in front of him, but. He couldn’t help but think of Danganronpa - yes he fucking KNEW it was stupid - of the scene that occurred whenever somebody found a body, unfocused, shaky, unable to comprehend the sight that lay in front of them, a droning dirge and a cry of horror playing as the background music.

Except this wasn’t some anime character with ridiculous hair lying in a pool of Pepto-Bismol, this was a very very real person with ridiculous hair, lying in the middle of a slaughterhouse, someone he’d tried his best to look after, to protect, who he’d spent days with now, and they were-

Speaking, they were speaking, fuck, it finally sunk in, that was… that was good, that was something, fuck, she, Ivy, was still alive. For the time being. And she could still. She could still live, if they got their shit together. Fuck.

Garren gave a shaky nod at Myles’ instructions, already turning to leave.

“Yeah… uh, yeah, got it.”

He paced out of the room, starting to feel again, feeling his harried breathing and trembling body the moment he was looking anywhere else. He glanced around the room, no sign of life to be found in the vicinity. The house was just two rooms. This room was just four walls. Four wooden walls, surrounding him, a tiny cube keeping him enclosed, moving in, pushing him back into the scene of the attack, of the blood coating the floor, crushing him and forcing him to look as the screaming in his head grew louder and louder.

He took a huge gulp of air before he started breathing again, heavy and rapid. His hand was pressed hard into the wall, unable to steady and stop himself from shaking head to toe. His forehead was drenched in a cold sweat.

He was outside.

He was outside.

He’d stay here for a moment. Make sure nobody else came near. Yeah.

Fuck.
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
backslash

Post by backslash »

Garren went into the other room and then rushed back out without saying anything, and he wasn't shot full of more holes or pursued by any axe-swinging murderers, so Myles was just going to not focus on that for now, because if he tried to look away from Ivy he'd never look back, and then she'd bleed out on the floor with him just sitting right there, useless.

"Arm," he repeated fuzzily after Ivy. He let his bag slide the rest of the way off his shoulder to the floor and fumbled at the zipper with numb fingers. It wasn't just his hands; he was shaking all over.

His fingers touched the gun, Declyn's gun, first. He'd reached for it almost instinctively, because he'd been thinking about taking it out before, but as soon as he registered what he was touching, he jerked his hand away as though he'd been burned again. First-aid kit. First-aid kit. He fished it out of the bag and dropped it on the floor with a clatter.

Ivy just sat slumped against the wall, and he'd seen this image so many times before. In movies, in anime. Her eyes- eye followed him, but only vaguely, dully.

"We're gonna get you cleaned up," Myles mumbled as he dug the gauze and- antiseptic, right? He didn't know what most of the stuff in here was for. The bandages were already getting stained with the blood on his hands. If he stopped for too long, he could have sworn that he felt the blood already soaking and caking into his clothes and onto his skin, maybe even in his hair, just like the layers of sweat and dirt that he'd picked up over the past week.

They'd made it a week. They would make it longer.

The inevitable was later. He couldn't let Ivy die here and now.

Myles moved closer to Ivy's side so that he could lay her arm across his lap. It took another few seconds for his clumsy hands to get the package of antiseptic wipes open. "This is going to sting, maybe," he said, and began swiping the wipe along the long gash in Ivy's forearm without waiting for an answer.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

He was trying so hard. Ivy managed a smile, if an empty one, watching him rifle through his bag. She had bandages, you can use those, she thought but didn't say. It would take longer, and he could replace his things with Tirzah's later, and he'd have to explain who she was, and her lips were stuck together by exhaustion and dried blood.

Garren. She'd forgotten Garren, in the moment, but she could see him now, staggering away from her and into the bedroom where Tirzah lay. She thought to warn him but couldn't speak. When he ran back out a moment later that spoke for itself.

She blinked and Myles was there and this is going to sting and nothing could hurt as much as it already did, it was fine. She shoved her left fist in her mouth and flooded it with blood. Her body shuddered with revulsion, at the taste, at the sick antiseptic sting, but she was silent.

It was okay. It was okay. It had to be okay.
backslash

Post by backslash »

How did you know when a wound was clean? It just kept bleeding. After a point, Myles could only be sure that there was no dirt or glass in it, and then he dropped the wipes on the floor and haphazardly wound the bandage around Ivy's forearm.

She acted like it hurt, and he wondered faintly how she could tell anything else hurt on top of... everything.

"Okay," he said, voice not quite a whisper. There had been two big, obvious things to take care of, and that was one of them. He didn't know how he could do the other, but he had to. It was that, or leave Ivy with a shard of glass stuck in her eye, and if it had been him, he would have demanded that she fix it no matter how much it hurt in the moment.

"I'm gonna need you to... hold still."
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

Hold still.

Ivy understood.

He looked her in the eye that couldn't look back. She closed the one that could. She didn't want to see.

She nodded, slightly, her jaw clenched tight around her fist, her other hand digging into her thigh.

Trembling like a leaf. She couldn't stop.
backslash

Post by backslash »

In first... maybe second grade? One of the early school years, before Myles hated school. In that year, they'd had activity days every once in a while where you got to do something other than sit and listen to the teacher talk and do worksheets. Track and field days outside, or arts and crafts days. There were some random things in there too that looking back just seemed like a party in everything but name, probably just an excuse to let the kids have snacks in class even though the school kept introducing new rules about "healthy" foods and what you could and couldn't bring.

On one of those party days there had been an activity with tubs of Jell-o. The thing about gelatin was that you didn't have to cook it, so you could put stuff inside it before it chilled and set. So there had been a bunch of tubs of different flavors of Jell-o, and they all had little toys in them, things like Hot Wheels cars or those little green army men. It had all probably been the same quality stuff you'd get out of a Chuck-E-Cheese prize exchange, which was to say "quality" with air quotes, but that activity had been Myles's favorite.

There was nothing to it really except "get the prize out while making as little of a mess as possible". Predictably, there had been a huge mess.

There had been something insanely satisfying about digging his fingers into the cold Jell-o and digging around for the toy that he knew was in there. A bunch of the kids, Myles included, didn't even go straight for the prize, instead just squishing their hands around and eating chunks of the Jell-o and making a big mess. In hindsight, it was all probably, like, super unsanitary, but nobody had cared, not even the teachers.

Myles's favorite flavor had been cherry. He remembered licking Jell-o off the fingers of one hand, the other one clutching his prize in a sticky fist.

He was going to show it to Ivy later and probably gloat. They'd mostly put "boy" toys in the Jell-o tubs instead of anything that she was interested in. All that had mattered to Myles was that he had something that was his.

The sticky mess on his hands was hot, now.

Ivy was screaming, not pouting. He leaned his weight against her to keep her still, because he didn't know what else to do.

He yanked his prize out of the Jell-o and flung it away more than he let it drop. Slippery smooth with a jagged edge, almost cutting his fingers.

Even with all of that, sensory memory almost made him bring his hand up to his mouth. Then he realized.

Then, he flung himself away from Ivy and threw up on the floor.
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

█̴̢̟͎͇͌̒̎̎̇̔̓̆́̾͗͆̔͒█̷̨͕̜̗̱̊͛̆̆█̷͎̙̊̿̒̈́͂̽̅̈́̆͛̌̈́͛█̴̧͎̜̆͆̓͆̇̾█̵̦͎̘͓͍̦̲͕͈͌̑̔█̴̨̹̞̟͎͕̠͉͇̊̌̈́͌̒̑̕͜͝͝͝█̴͎͒̆̈̊̒̀͊͆́̔̃͛͘█̵̀̏͛̊̄̇͊̇̚ͅ█̶̫̍̿͑̑̈́͌̆̽͒̓̏̚͘͝ͅ█̸̨̨̢̧̻̮̪̘̙͙̻̺̟̲̼͐█̸̛͕̺̣̪̳͒̇̐͆͑̃̒̿̃̀͠█̴̧̹̩͚̠̻̘̳̖̜̮͎̥̽͗̀̔͂͠͝ͅ█̵͙͎̹̯͐͛͌̽̈́̽̏͆̌͜█̴̝͕͇́̔́̅̀͐̀̃̉̓̽̆̋͘█̴̧̧͙̜͍̝̤̠̰̮͓̦̳͔̿̏͒͋̑̌͂̇̓̀̂̑̚͘͠█̵̛͎͓͊̂̒͊̅̽͛́̏͘█̵̧̝͓͎̳̅̓͒̀̈́̆̏̽͌͊̐̇̾̐█̴̡͔̫̗̯̖̣͛̓͜█̶̡̧̼̹̭̘̮̲̃͐̑̊̾̄̀̉̓͊̇̆̕͜█̵̧̡̛̰͚͍̯̮̮̦̠͔̯̇͋̈́̄͋͌̔̓̌͛̈͂͐̆█̵̧̘͙̾█̵̡̛̗̦̜̗̬͔̥̺̤͒̎͒͝ͅ█̸͖͍͔͇̘͔͂́̀̓͑̑̚͠█̵̡̛̖͓̘̜̥̭̈́̊̈█̶̹̱͕̩̰̙͙͙̘̮̤͓͉̞̋̐͜█̸̢̧̳̲̬͎̦͓̻͈̩͍̀̀̔̃̈́̃ͅ█̶͇͚͍͂͑͊̎̅̌̃̈̏̍̅̆̄̊█̶̬͙͈͇̭̳̀̒̕█̶̧͉̥̥͔̲͓̪̰̑̋̏̌̋̄͌̋̓̿͝█̵̧̢̧̧̡̝̮̣͈̤̝̹̱͂̓́͂█̸̡̛̣̺̻̈̋͊͌͗̔̌͘̚͝█̷̤͚͔̼̳̟̫͖̙̿̒̃̎͌̇█̷̢̨̛̮̘̳͐͋̈́̊̂͌̎͊̈̆͝ͅ█̷͚̹̽͆̔͛̽̓͂̿̈̅͋͂͘͘͠█̴̧̺̰̞̝̦̤̉̈́͂̇͌̒̔̾̀̊͌̚͠͠█̸̛̰̼͓̳̖͛͌̒́̎̍͗͂̎͝͠█̴̛̤̝̫͕͓͚͖͇͖̃̄̏̑͝ͅ█̷̨͇͈͔̱͔̬͇͉̹̝̖̑́͊̋͆͜͜█̸̢͉͍̱͓̝̭͕̊̏̾̈́̋̍͘█̴̢̖͔̜̅̇͋̄█̵̡̧̳̦͔͓̥̌̈́̿͊̂̃̃͐͝͝ͅͅ█̴̡̛̬͕̲̰̻͇̔̅̀́̀͊͂̇͆̆̕█̸̢̻̮̹̘̩̘̭͈͕̬̤͎̀͋͑́̎͑̓̔̈̂̔͌̕͝͠█̴̘͍̝̟̫͈̤̠̓̑█̴̘͐͋̀͑̅̽̕̕͠█̵̨̡͓͈̲̿̾̋̾̏̀̋̃̉͂͑̔͘͠█̵̥̃͂̔̚̚█̵̫͎͌̍̋̋́͋͘͝͝█̷̨̨̢̺͙̪̤̦̓̓̀̐͐͛̂̕͘͝͝█̴̧̡̢̛͈̝̝͕̘̜͇̘̐̀̀̓̐͗͘█̴̘̝̩̿̃̆̆̑̓̀̿̋̇̅͝͠█̴̧̛̫̦̘̭̈́͐̈́̆̒́̕͝͝ͅ█̵̡̢̜͚̆́̀͛̑̽́̀̔̉̄̀͠█̵̹̘̫̪̃̆͐̋̀̅͋̈́̄̌̊█̸͎̘̀͋̔̃█̷̫̻̣͎̲͒̓̓̿̉̿́̕█̷̙͚̳̞̲͉͖͇͇͆͌̓̂̄͊́̀͌̅̉̇̽̕͜█̴̛̼̳̤̥̜̰̍͌̀͋̿̓͒̈́̒͆͜͠ͅͅ█̷͔̠̥̤̱̉͠█̶̨̠͕̦͕̥͖͂̇̂̓̄̌̌̈̈́̑͠█̷̢̢̧̜̖̞̦̳̥̿͜͜█̷̨̘͍̘̤̻̘̆̉̐̔́͌̌́̍̏̀͠█̸̨̀̊͌͗͋͘█̷̧̛̃̀͌͒̊͆̆̈́͠█̵̛̛̦͉́̓͐̊̿̔̅́̈́̔͘͝█̵̻̮̰̠̬̟̟͖́̔͛̄̍̑̃̀̒̊̔̂̾̂█̴̢̳̮̗̟̩͓̭͈̅̾̎█̵̛͎̱̥̙̝͓͕͗̇̃͜█̴̧͚͔̭̳̰̟̝̮̙̦̮̥͘█̴͍̌̋̐͛̇̕͝█̷̢̡̲͈̪̹̪͚̦̩͉̪͎̎͛̉͝͝█̶̧̛͎̺͚̫̬͎̼̩̇̅́́̈́́͐͐̅͝ͅ█̷̧̗̠̱̘̰͇͔̬̖̾̽̔̂̿͐͒͜█̴͎̳͒█̵̗̳̇͂̀̅̈́͋̀͘͜͜█̴̢̨̧̛͔͇͚̘̘͙̪̦͓͙͓̣́̄̆͂̿́̑█̵̡̭̞̣͈̣͔̩̖͓̿͂̈́̃█̸̢̮͕͔̮̞̣͉̪̘̼̲͇̊█̴̧̳̥̱̳͂͋̿͐̃͂̋͂͊͠█̶̛̜̀̈́́̀̐̑̏́̀͜͠͝͠█̸̦̱̘̦̠̿̊̽̋̽̍͘͜█̵̢̨̛̝̖̮͍̲̰̜̥͓̮͍̌̓̊̐́̄̄̔̆͠ͅ█̶̨̘͙̗͉̪̄̅̃͋̈́͛͋̍̕͝█̴̙͓̥͋█̵̧̡̘̺̣̣͕̰̺̫̪͚̠͈̳̉͒̽̽̓̏̅̓̌̆̈́̀̚̕͝█̸̧̠̗͈̤̦͔̮̳̆̓̑̿̀̐█̷̢͖̻͍͈͖̮͍̪̮̱̝̲̽̋̽̈█̷̯̞̦͓͚͍͇̤̝̓̇͘͜█̵͍̤̬̘̳̻̘͔̺̞̟̱͒̉̈̓̇̉̌̊̄̃̐̕█̵̢͙͈͈̘̠̳̟̣̜̘͕̺̰́̋̓̑̕█̸͖͆̅̏̈́́̑̒̇̃͑́͑̎̚̕█̸̬̪̙̭̽̇̀͑͐̀̓̔█̵̡̧̨̛̳̼̳̠͔̹̱͇̻̑̿̾̓̎͋̀̀͛̏͜͝͝█̵̢̱̜̇͗̀͌͂̄̓̾̏͂̀͝█̵̩͔̘̩̲͉́̀̓̒̋̈́̓̈͛̃͗͐̔̕█̷̨͎̥̱̞̣͕̺̪̲͍̣͒̿̕͝█̷̨̛̛͓̙̮̓̌̎̅̚͘͝͝ͅ█̸̨̧̪͕̳̳̱̜̯͇̳͔̋̓̓̅̎̇̾͂̄̇͋̇͘̚͜█̴̨̛̬͚͍̳̫̯̃̊̓̈́̈́̃͛̂̂͌͑̇̌͘█̸̧̺̺̬̠̀̒̌̾̓̇̾█̴̢̡̢̹̹͎̼̮͓̻̌̋̎̀͌̀̈́͋͋͘̚͠͝ͅͅ█̸̡̧̺̟̬̘̘͈͈̣̹̱͌̊͑̆̉̏͛͒̉̋͐█̵̛͓͖̜̞͖̙̓͐̑̄̈́̈́̓́̃̐̄ͅ█̴̣͍͎̗̜̰͓̳͖̗̙̳͉̰̖͑̕█̴̡̻͈̺̜̭̔̽̍̈͑̐̐̓̑͐͛̃̇̍͜█̸̡̙̞̦̤̥̤̳͔̇̓̓̉̇█̴̪̦̖̠͙͒̾͒̽̈́̈́̽̾̈́̈́͒͆̚͝͝ͅ█̵̰͍̬̹̙̙̳̦̈̽́̂͊̕̚͜͝█̷̬̅̆̊̿̔̑͝█̴̨̧̼̝̦̣̬̺̗̜̝̱̤̹̼̍̍̓̐͗̀̓͆̋̿̃̓̿̂█̵̛͔̣̀̓̏̊̆̈█̸̟̠̻̗̤̹́̇̒́̕̚█̴̥̖͖̭̺̯͎͈̳̰̽̒̎̍͛̋ͅ█̴̦̹̺̜̚█̷̖̰̙̩̜̗̦̝͕̺͐́̌̾͛̑̌̋̆͆͝█̶̡̲̦̮̺̹͚͖̹̓█̵̨̡͔̦̝̹̲͇̲̳͓̹̄̌́̈́̈́͂́͊͑͋͋ͅ█̸̣͈̫͉̦͓̟̒̀̀͆̄͛͆͂̍͑█̴̪̥̠̘̫͍̓̀͋́͛͊͛̃̕͘█̷̢̢̧̧̼̭͎̗̥̇͑̐̐̏́̌͑̕͘█̷͙̻̯͉̣̟͂͐̑̈͘͘͘͝ͅͅ█̵͉͉̜̮̥̮͙̞̏̇̇̍͠͝█̵̨̛̺̟̳̰͍̜̹̤͚̞͓͋̓̏̐̀͒͌̏̓̿̈́́͘̚█̸̨͕̬͇̳̺̰̦͙̯̣̺̑̑̇̽̓͐̃̕ͅ█̶̢̟͕̪͕̹͍̦̀͒́̾̄͐̏̃̒̍̃͋̅͂̚█̵̬̠̦̝̑̀́̏̏͋̓̍͒̃̏̕͠͝█̸̝́͆̔̿̋̈́͑̈̄͒̈́̕͠█̵̨̨̧͓͓͙̠̙̳̞͂̌͆̊͛̍͒̒̅̄̉̀̆̉̕█̷̤̖͚̘̜̙̼̻̰̯̮̯̌́̍̎̃̌̚͜█̵̝̤̣̍̔͂̉̉̅̌̃̽͌̀̀̕͠͝█̸̙̰͚͕̳̝̜̒̾̚͜█̴͕͒̀̎́█̷̡̧̨̧͓͍̩̜͓̩̞̩̇͋͐͋̃̌̄́̀̒͝͠͠█̶̺̫̰̲̫̌̃̈́̾̅́̉̈́͑͘̕̕█̸̢̧̼̻̹͕̦͍͍͈͍̼̫̳̬͗̐█̸̣̰̘̯̥͎͚̻́̆█̷̰̾̈̆̂̄̆̏̚͘█̵͎̤̺̗̋͆̂̒̾̓̆͝͠͝ͅ█̸̝͔͓̂̾͂͂͊̋͝█̴̧̧̹̝̲̩̖͕͕͚̳͇̱̘̅̓́͜͝█̴͕̻̜̰͎͎̤͖̬̼̋̂̒͛͐͆͌͌̊̎́͐͘͝█̵̟̳̳̰͍̻͎̥̰͂̓̈́́̌̒͊͆́͝͠͠█̷̧̯̼̠͓̞̘̱͍͔̼̺̤͇̗́̾̃̕█̷̧̢̳͉̳̮̤̗̟̺̟̈́̆̌̈́̏̔̿̈́̄̍̚͜͝͝█̴̗͚͖͓̈̌̃̿͆̄͋̽̿̃̚͝█̸̡̡͎͙̯̥̲͉͈̥̯̗̙͂̀͋́█̶̯̦̭̬͖̮͈́̎̐́͌̔̉̚͜█̴̨̖͚̼̹͉̜̞̹͎̼̝́̓͑̄̍̑̍̕ͅ█̷̮̗̺͒█̸̬̣̜̺͉̱̃̓̇̽̈́█̵̮̘̯̺̻̟̰̻͖̮̙̹̦̯̗̅͊͑̏̒̕█̸̛̬̘̤̬͍̤͎̰̦̪̖̘̈́̑̋̃̅̄̑̓͛̋͗͘͜ͅ█̷̜̹̜͎̹̦͓̘͐̏͑̓̀̃̋̎̀͜͠ͅ█̵̧͉̻̳̖͇̪̝̣̻̈́̊̒̐̌͐͛͘͝█̶̱͔̭̭̏͗͒̋͠█̴̳̫̜̖̯͙͙͚̘̒█̸̺̍͊̊̚͝█̷̟͙̠̮͓̰̮̣͊͂̿̓̏̐̊̎̾̐̚͘͜͝█̷̝̻͑̄̈́̂̃̉͑█̷̥͖͛̋̂̍͛̀̋͊̂̿͘͝█̶̤̠̹͔̑͒̄̇̐█̴̨͓̬͍͔̤͙̬̯̲̠͔͎̠́̇̀̄̓͐͛̒̍̄̚͝█̶̤̞̹̪̥̼̹̣͕͔̳̼̻̙̎̆̈́̽̂ͅ█̴̨̜̌̾̓█̴͇̓█̶̪̻͎̻̲̺̅̑̇̾̇͂̆█̷̢͖̮̳͕͙͓̯͉͈̊̂̔́̌̽̈́͝█̴̛̛̭̼̫̈́̈́̉̈́̕█̵̧̻̓̑̆̅̓̈̄̚͠͝͝͝█̴̢̼̜̮̯̥͙͕̪̞̻̖̩̯͈̈́͒̑͂̔̀̆̐͋̈́͊̃̊͠█̴̢̘̼̹̩͚̤̩̖̬͙̥̅̏̈́͒͑͆̏́̚█̵̛̬͕̰͐͛̅̒̒͂̾͜͝█̵̱̿͌̽̒̈́͒̾̑́͂̽͠͝█̶̢̩̺̰͙͓̜̘̄̄̄͊̇͒͒͒͑͒̐͜█̵͍̘̱̗͇͍͈͚͔̒͗̏̅̋̀̿̚̕ͅ█̸̖̐͆̋̾̋█̷͕̙̫̪̞̫̺̥͈̿͘█̵̨̘̙͔̭̜͖̥͆̊̀̿̈́̿̽█̵̬̟͕̣̤͎͋͛̍̍̌̍̌̐̃́̑̄̽̚͝█̵̢̛̠͉̙͖̘͍̹̺̖͋̅̑̋͆͌̌͐̀͛̚̚̚█̷̛͍̊̾̉͆̔̇̍̑̀̽█̶̢̡͖͎̳̜͔̝͈̖̦̳̃̎͛̀͂͋͛̓̈́̊̀́͋͘█̸̧̛̮̬͉̩͈̘̝͖̩̘͔͍̄̎̿̌̋̇̃̀̽͆̃̚͠█̸̠̞͕̭̮̇͗̈█̸̯̍̀̀͐͒̉͌͂̚█̸̛͉͍̲̭̪͓̅̄́̍͒͆̓͘█̴̱̃̿█̷̡̝̝͚̗͚̋█̵͉̭̂̑̍͊̅̑́̿█̴̢͙̻̬̝͇̥̻͈͓̬̩̣̒͗̂̅̓͋͒̎͑͐̿̌ͅ█̷̳̝̹̙̬͔͓̯̺͛͐̅͂͗̂̾̃̈́̋͝█̴̣̹̠̞̘̺̓̀͑͐̀͗̈́͛̀̓█̴̢̳̖͔̪̖̤̮̫̜̀̿̓͑̈͂̅̾͜█̵̧͖̱̞̘̾̿̾́̂͝█̷̨̩͔̠̫̩̒̋̆̉̈͒̂́̕͝█̶̛̳̫̟̼͚͎͕̖̻͇̖̠̼͍͊̿̍̄́̕ͅ█̵̰̩̲̞̪̫͑̀̒̌█̸͇̭͈͇̟̰̤͚͓̗͓́̂̃̂̎͝ͅ█̵̱͕̖́͋̉̍͒͛̒̓͋̆͜█̴͖͍̼͐̐̇̑͛̔̈́͐̓́͗̇█̵̨̣̱̗͚̝̰̖̼̪̖͓̫̳̇̀́̀̾͑͗͋̍̚͜█̵̧̨̧͙̗̖̣̹̦̥̹͕͔̌͗̌̆̏̄̉͑̏̾͌͠͝█̴̥͖̬̻̟̮͚̰̭͖̟͎͚̍̑̈́͆͒͛̌̋̑̉͐̈̀͝█̸̯͖̖͎͎̠̭͔̣̯̺̼̰̿̉̑̇̓̂̑̔͠ͅ█̸̢̙̞̙̘̦̪͔̹̋̔́̅͒̉͂̊͒͛͂͆̃͘█̴̮̮̮̩͇̙̤͚͑̐̃̽̏̽̈́͌̇͌̉͒̕͝█̸̻͌̂̀█̵̨̜̪̼̭̗̦̞͔͛̍͌̅̚█̶̨̀̇̓█̶̢͚̖͚͍͚̖̝̲̟͓͕̮̤͐̂̋̈͒̈́͆͘̕█̴̢̯͖̞̩̜͈͙̣͕͛̿́̽͐̅͊͂͂̀̒͆͑̓̚͜ͅͅͅͅ█̶̧̘͈̙͓͔͖̫̹̝̺̺̼̣̩͊█̶̛̛̘͓̫̟͈͋͊̎̅̋̓̎̕͠͝█̵̨̧̢̲͉̥̫̫͇͙̊͆̃͆͑͆͆̋͘̚̚͠ͅ█̵̣̙̊͌͆█̴͉͓̲̂█̵͖̰͙̘̥͎̓̆█̵̡̖̤̻̳͖̭̖͖̠͈͕̮͆͒̀̈́̅̐͗̈̕͝█̷͉̗̰̙̼̩̯͓̜͉̫̗͂͜͜█̸͙̺̘͍̖͙̈̀̆̒̈́͗̚͜͜͝ͅͅ█̴̢̛͇͕̺͇̱̋̾͛̆̈́̒̏͘█̵̨̬̯͙̲̜̘̳̺̭̦͔̓̽̌̈́͑̅͌̕͠͠͝█̷̡̰̬̳̩͈̹͖̯̼͌̅̿̽͗̈́͆̆̇͑̕͝█̴̰̪̠̲̝̙͈̓̀̆͑̌̀̋̈́̑́͛█̷͓͇̱̰̒̀̅̀̄̂̍͌͐̍̋̃̉̃ͅ█̴̧̧̹̼̰͉͖̭̪́̆̐̅̆̈̒͊̿͊͆█̶̡̧̜̤̪̯͉͔̯̥̬̤̟̻̪́̍̈́͑̌█̶̨̨̘̫̞̳̙͓̃͐̈́̀̈̌̋̉̉͊̎̕͜█̶̨̢̦͇͈̺͓̘͇͕͚̩͌̈́͘͜█̵̧̝͖̺̖̤͎̻͉̣̠̺̠̲͗̓̈̽̈̈́̆̅̕͘█̸̞͍̦͚̀̂͒͋̑͂̍̚̚█̶̢͔͓̓̈́̂█̶̢̡̘̲̲͇̇̇͆̿̒̎͌̇̐̑̈̔̕͠͝█̵̢̞͉̜̗̄̔͒͌̍̏̏͐̽̓̆͌̂͗̌█̴͔̅͒ͅ█̶̝̖̘͙͉̘̱̝̰̺̯̀͑̑́̓̓̈́̒͘█̷̨̧̯̯͇̂̃̔̍̍͒̇̃͂͝█̵̲̙̐̇̌͑̈̅͊█̶̠̻͙͕̬̱̃̋̈́̒̕ͅ█̶̧̢̹͚̱̻̬͐͗̎͜█̸̢̡̧̹̩̠̪̮̮̺͚̦̘̲̫͊̍̃͑̍͋̋̚̚͝█̶̛̣̥̩͍̳̀̄̊̈́̂̍̚█̷͇̖̑̍̑̚█̶̮̺̹̳̦͎̙̗̈͑͛̈́͑͘█̶̛͉̰̯̻͕̻͎̙̩̆͗̍̂͋̇͒͑̊͐͝͠͠͝█̷̢̤̖̟̏̐̾͌͘͠͠█̶̢̼̯̞̈͑̓̀̈́̌̓͛̊█̸̳̞̼̮̦͓̦̹̗̯̆͛̃̓̿̓̂█̴̧̹̬̯̻̩̑̌̎̅́̔̽͛̄́̕̕ͅ█̸̪͕͙̰͕͎̙͈̋█̴̲̋͘͝█̷̲̦̿́͊͠█̵̜͐̒͗̿͋̕█̴̫̻̄█̶͎͔̼̮͖̲̺̌̏̆ͅ█̴̦̤͉̞͓̤̘͐̿̂̍̔͊͐͋ͅ█̷̜͔̿̃̓͗̄̒̈́̇̋̚̕͘͠ͅ█̷̠͂͝█̴̻͓̮̠̺̮̰͍͍̌̍̈̾͊́̽̆ͅͅ█̶̛̯̲̦͉͒͊̒̎̀̆̾̚█̵̙̐̏̇͋█̵̨̦͔̟͈͉̲͔̰̹̣̰̺͗̃̈́̀̏̿█̷͓̹̳͒̂̆̂̀͜͝█̴̢̛͍̖͔͈͈̯͓̦̮̮̑̅̅͂̇̓̈́͑̀̀̇͘̚̕█̵̤̬̬̮̟͕̠̆͝ͅͅ█̴̬̞͙̹̠̻̮͎̝̦̖̠̩͋̾͗̾̌̍̍̊́̽͘͘͝ͅͅ█̷̭̙͍̠̤̣͓͋̏̌̇͋͜͝ͅͅ█̷̛̗̱͗͊͌͌͒̆͘͝█̶̨̮̮͚̯̖̫̟̻̱̤̫͊̔̂̍̃̈́͜ͅ█̶̹̀̂͒̽̎̑̊̈́̾͆͘͝█̷̛̰͇͍̟͈̪͇͎͍̮̭̤͔͇̞̊̒͐̿̔̏͊̾͘̚̚͘█̶̛̞͔̫̬̭̙̲̜̺͊̆͂̂̆͂̽̋ͅ█̵̢̡̤̹̮̥̙̥̪̱͈̟̣͎̻̄̔̽͝█̴̨̨̨̡̣̦̯̠͉̤̘̇̓̊̎͝█̶̧̡̧̛̛̫̱̻̤̤̥̲̘̺͓̑̈́̅̿͐̾̇͐̿͆͝█̷̛̰̜̃̿̋͆█̴̧̡̧̩͇̳̣̥̣̖͎̰̦̩̅̉̌͑͗̿͂̑̾́█̸̛̞̣͕͚̥͔̮̇͋̑̈́̔̾̈́̒̕̕█̴̨̝̯̲̳̭͔̝̦̀͊͐̇̃̒͋̍̃̌͠█̸̛̞͓̳̈̀͒͗̐̂̎̔͌̒͜͠█̷̡̒̆̈́̔̎͒̉͂̑̐̕͝█̵̢̺̝̝̩͋͒̍̚█̶̨̪̪̥̟̓̑̾̆͝͝█̵̨̡̮̯͖̙̺̳̀͗̐̔̓̔͗́͒̍͗̓̎͌͝█̴̦͈̻̘͔͚͎̗͊̊̈́̊͂̋̓̀͜█̷̘͍̥̭̺͙͛͊͆̊͛̂͌͗̃̋̾͘█̸̨̛͈̟͍͙͕͎̊͒̊̐́̀̆͘͜͝͝ͅ█̵̮̪̟̊̽̈́͝█̸̨͍̭̞͉̹̣̆̃█̴̤͍̝̮̜͎͚̹̌̊̄̂̅̋͜█̷̧̩̺͉̺̻͍̖̝̥̰̺̭̅̓̓͆͆͐̏̐̓̊̎̚͝█̷̛̞̬̩̝̤̜̎̈́͜█̵̧̢̨̯̼̖̫̳͇̳͉̫̦̌̿̈̀͗̀̏̾͠█̵͎̠͓͔̯̩̮̬̫̱͉̦̆͐͌́̈́̔̔̏͊̂̕͜͜͝͠ͅ█̷̥͑͒█̶̢̨̫͈̲͊́̆͐́̍̈́̂́̅̃̍̈́̃̂͜█̵̛̻̭͍͚̺͍͖̯̾̆̍̐̈͐̂͋͂̏̀͜͜█̴͚̮̫̗̞̻͚͓̋̊͜█̶̰̟̘̖̼̗̪̈́ͅ█̸͔͎̬͓̪̂̓͗́̉̿̏̈́̕͝͠͝͝█̴̝̤͚̝̲̬͊̚ͅ█̸̛͙͓̯̲̦̥̯͔̔̓̈̊͊͒̈́̌̈̅́̈́̉█̸̡̲̲̯̘͓͙͖͖̓̏͒̈̈́͋̒̈́͗͘̕̚̕͘͝█̶͚͙͖̟͓̳̭͈̪͓̝̊͠ͅ█̴̨̬̱̪̜̲̬͚̱͛͐̈́̀█̸̨̨̥͎̗̖͓͓̟̤͗͆̃̅͒̎̊͘͘͝█̸̨̨̛̻͉̼̳̳̰͔̝́͆̆̈́̀̌̌̓̑█̶̨̼̺͔̩̙̯̭̾̔̓̆̋̕͜█̷̢̛͓͓͔͉̗̹̘͍̺̙̣̪̃̀̈̈́̒͐̄̐̒̊̾́͑̕█̸̡̠̹̼̗̻͉͍̪̖̆̏̊̔̈́̓͌̈̾͂̌̍͊̚̚█̸̡̡̤̤̪̪̮̬͍̤͓̳͒̇̏͊͛̄̀́͌̿͑̆̑ͅ█̴̢͆̇̿̀̈̅̐̄͠█̸̣͑̀̈́█̶̨͈͈͎̣̻̲͈̘̘́̑́̂͒́̐̎͐͗͑̌͂̕͝█̷̢̛̱͍̹̯̇͊̒̄͋̅́͒̓̽͆͝█̵̢̨̗̪͎̦̭͈̙̏̀̒̂̏̚█̷̧̝̬͕̪̞͖̘͕̋́█̸̧̰̞̮̫͈̬̤̹͙̲̘͓̇̀̑͋̓̈́̇̓̀̚͝͝█̸̪̲̮͎̻͓͈̌̀́█̷͔̽̈́͌̕█̷̢̛̬̬̻͖̙̰̮͇̫̳͒̈́̀͑̐͝█̴̢̡̛̛̣͕̥̗͍̹͍̃̀͊̓̄̓̀̏́̐█̶̢̧̩̯̟̺̬͔̦̟́̎█̸̟̗̺̣͕̦̠̩͎̼̺̻̠̿̔͊̈̈́̋͛̀̒ͅ█̷̨̡̛̬̠̺͑͒͐̽̏̓͋̽͝█̴̥͎͉͚̫͎̈͆̈́͝͝█̸̡̦̹͓͓̯̳̭͕̥͓̼͇͍̓̄̒█̵̛̯̔̔́̋̇̔̌͊́̚█̴̢̡̲͓̜̮̪̄̉̌͊͛̿͋̌̑͂̐̂̚͝█̸̢̡̘̺̗̘̥͈̤̜͍̯̈́̊̃█̸̧̣̰̟̭̯̜̝̲͖̞͇̗̲̾̂̈́̔̎̄͐͝ͅ█̴̹͎̼̑́̐̓̆̎̋͗̀̀̋̑̋͋͘█̵̪̬̻̐̆̅̇̋̿̉̂̉̐̋̌͝͝█̸̨͔͈̪̪̣͉̗̻̦͈̃̆̕█̶̨̪̝̘̊͆͋̃█̸̧̟̰̞̤͇͕͚͗̄͗̆̃̚█̸̢̡̣͇̟͍̭̠͈̭͎̠̓̏̇͐͂̏͛͐͝ͅ█̶̢̩̲͙̤̰̥̫͚̋͂̋̀̓͐̀̀̕͜͝͝█̴͍̯̺͚͔̣̱̮̖̯̳̿̐̇̾͐́͝█̴͙͓̳̠͈̺͈̫̑͝█̴̧̺̲̫̤̳͋̇̊̄̓̎͘̕█̴͈̗̺̝̰̪̮͉̥̦́͊ͅͅ█̷̡͇̥̞̣̾͒̇̆ͅ█̵͈͈̼̦̣̩̗͈̘́̓̅█̵̛̛̋̌̈́́̒̋̍̀̄͌͊̕͠ͅ█̶͉̮̬̩͕̌͂█̵̛͈͓͓͖̪͎͎̿̈͌̍█̶̢̡̙̟͇̙̝̰͉̼̱͙̤̝͓̃͠͝█̸̹͙̞̹̘̺͈̣̺̿̀̓̓́̆̕ͅ█̴͍̙́̒͐̽́͌͂̒̋ͅͅ█̵͈̯̲̣̣̬̪̊͜͠ͅ█̶͔͕̰̣͐͌̓█̷͔͙̗̍̅̀̏̐̈̎̿́́̌̏█̵̢̰̼͍̲͖̬̳͓̱̯̜̜̬͚̈̈́̋̔̀͑█̴̧̥̺̂̐̓̽̂̽͛̇́͛̅̿͝͝█̸̲̙̎͑͂͆̇́̐̆̀̕͝█̸̘̙̪̬͎̣͑̇̿̉̑͜█̷̣̝̣̻͕́█̴̹͓̼̞͊́͂͗͒͠ͅ█̶̡̢̭̻̮͉͓̺̫̘̝͈͉͍̲̎̓̀͘█̵̨̙̩̩̠̩͓̼͖̲͒͑̔̂̃̄̔̀̑͋́̚͠͠█̴̛͉̠̖̮̲̲̦̳̥͎̦͕͛̀́̉͗͆͂̈́̀͒̂̚█̵̧̢̢͔̫̫͙̣̖͌̈͒̆͂̓̉̓͛̄͌͘͜͝█̵̢̫̬̬̻̰̥̫̗̻͔͖̺̤̬̆̈́̀█̶̼̙̜͇̈́̓͐█̶̨̩͈̥̙̏̐̍͌͛́͛̿̊̈́͂̊̆̕͝█̴̟̼̖̜̣̥̤͎̩̳̺̜̀̏̅̌̔͐̀̕ͅͅ█̶̢͈̈́̈̿█̸̙̹̲͙͋̈́̉̀̔͐̀͘͜͠͝͝█̶̨̰̬͔͕̟̹̓͂̋͂̓͌̌̕█̶͓̣̻́́́̉͐̾̊̓̅̕͜█̶̛̳͚̲̋͆̒͗̾̆͒̓͌͘█̷̥̣̥̄̉̿̊̓͗͑̒̆̍͒͝͝█̵̨̰̲̳̻̠̻̟͕̣͒͋̔̅̌̀̀̃̈́́̾̈́͂͝█̴̢̟͎͇͌̒̎̎̇̔̓̆́̾͗͆̔͒█̷̨͕̜̗̱̊͛̆̆█̷͎̙̊̿̒̈́͂̽̅̈́̆͛̌̈́͛█̴̧͎̜̆͆̓͆̇̾█̵̦͎̘͓͍̦̲͕͈͌̑̔█̴̨̹̞̟͎͕̠͉͇̊̌̈́͌̒̑̕͜͝͝͝█̴͎͒̆̈̊̒̀͊͆́̔̃͛͘█̵̀̏͛̊̄̇͊̇̚ͅ█̶̫̍̿͑̑̈́͌̆̽͒̓̏̚͘͝ͅ█̸̨̨̢̧̻̮̪̘̙͙̻̺̟̲̼͐█̸̛͕̺̣̪̳͒̇̐͆͑̃̒̿̃̀͠█̴̧̹̩͚̠̻̘̳̖̜̮͎̥̽͗̀̔͂͠͝ͅ█̵͙͎̹̯͐͛͌̽̈́̽̏͆̌͜█̴̝͕͇́̔́̅̀͐̀̃̉̓̽̆̋͘█̴̧̧͙̜͍̝̤̠̰̮͓̦̳͔̿̏͒͋̑̌͂̇̓̀̂̑̚͘͠█̵̛͎͓͊̂̒͊̅̽͛́̏͘█̵̧̝͓͎̳̅̓͒̀̈́̆̏̽͌͊̐̇̾̐█̴̡͔̫̗̯̖̣͛̓͜█̶̡̧̼̹̭̘̮̲̃͐̑̊̾̄̀̉̓͊̇̆̕͜█̵̧̡̛̰͚͍̯̮̮̦̠͔̯̇͋̈́̄͋͌̔̓̌͛̈͂͐̆█̵̧̘͙̾█̵̡̛̗̦̜̗̬͔̥̺̤͒̎͒͝ͅ█̸͖͍͔͇̘͔͂́̀̓͑̑̚͠█̵̡̛̖͓̘̜̥̭̈́̊̈█̶̹̱͕̩̰̙͙͙̘̮̤͓͉̞̋̐͜█̸̢̧̳̲̬͎̦͓̻͈̩͍̀̀̔̃̈́̃ͅ█̶͇͚͍͂͑͊̎̅̌̃̈̏̍̅̆̄̊█̶̬͙͈͇̭̳̀̒̕█̶̧͉̥̥͔̲͓̪̰̑̋̏̌̋̄͌̋̓̿͝█̵̧̢̧̧̡̝̮̣͈̤̝̹̱͂̓́͂█̸̡̛̣̺̻̈̋͊͌͗̔̌͘̚͝█̷̤͚͔̼̳̟̫͖̙̿̒̃̎͌̇█̷̢̨̛̮̘̳͐͋̈́̊̂͌̎͊̈̆͝ͅ█̷͚̹̽͆̔͛̽̓͂̿̈̅͋͂͘͘͠█̴̧̺̰̞̝̦̤̉̈́͂̇͌̒̔̾̀̊͌̚͠͠█̸̛̰̼͓̳̖͛͌̒́̎̍͗͂̎͝͠█̴̛̤̝̫͕͓͚͖͇͖̃̄̏̑͝ͅ█̷̨͇͈͔̱͔̬͇͉̹̝̖̑́͊̋͆͜͜█̸̢͉͍̱͓̝̭͕̊̏̾̈́̋̍͘█̴̢̖͔̜̅̇͋̄█̵̡̧̳̦͔͓̥̌̈́̿͊̂̃̃͐͝͝ͅͅ█̴̡̛̬͕̲̰̻͇̔̅̀́̀͊͂̇͆̆̕█̸̢̻̮̹̘̩̘̭͈͕̬̤͎̀͋͑́̎͑̓̔̈̂̔͌̕͝͠█̴̘͍̝̟̫͈̤̠̓̑█̴̘͐͋̀͑̅̽̕̕͠█̵̨̡͓͈̲̿̾̋̾̏̀̋̃̉͂͑̔͘͠█̵̥̃͂̔̚̚█̵̫͎͌̍̋̋́͋͘͝͝█̷̨̨̢̺͙̪̤̦̓̓̀̐͐͛̂̕͘͝͝█̴̧̡̢̛͈̝̝͕̘̜͇̘̐̀̀̓̐͗͘█̴̘̝̩̿̃̆̆̑̓̀̿̋̇̅͝͠█̴̧̛̫̦̘̭̈́͐̈́̆̒́̕͝͝ͅ█̵̡̢̜͚̆́̀͛̑̽́̀̔̉̄̀͠█̵̹̘̫̪̃̆͐̋̀̅͋̈́̄̌̊█̸͎̘̀͋̔̃█̷̫̻̣͎̲͒̓̓̿̉̿́̕█̷̙͚̳̞̲͉͖͇͇͆͌̓̂̄͊́̀͌̅̉̇̽̕͜█̴̛̼̳̤̥̜̰̍͌̀͋̿̓͒̈́̒͆͜͠ͅͅ█̷͔̠̥̤̱̉͠█̶̨̠͕̦͕̥͖͂̇̂̓̄̌̌̈̈́̑͠█̷̢̢̧̜̖̞̦̳̥̿͜͜█̷̨̘͍̘̤̻̘̆̉̐̔́͌̌́̍̏̀͠█̸̨̀̊͌͗͋͘█̷̧̛̃̀͌͒̊͆̆̈́͠█̵̛̛̦͉́̓͐̊̿̔̅́̈́̔͘͝█̵̻̮̰̠̬̟̟͖́̔͛̄̍̑̃̀̒̊̔̂̾̂█̴̢̳̮̗̟̩͓̭͈̅̾̎█̵̛͎̱̥̙̝͓͕͗̇̃͜█̴̧͚͔̭̳̰̟̝̮̙̦̮̥͘█̴͍̌̋̐͛̇̕͝█̷̢̡̲͈̪̹̪͚̦̩͉̪͎̎͛̉͝͝█̶̧̛͎̺͚̫̬͎̼̩̇̅́́̈́́͐͐̅͝ͅ█̷̧̗̠̱̘̰͇͔̬̖̾̽̔̂̿͐͒͜█̴͎̳͒█̵̗̳̇͂̀̅̈́͋̀͘͜͜█̴̢̨̧̛͔͇͚̘̘͙̪̦͓͙͓̣́̄̆͂̿́̑█̵̡̭̞̣͈̣͔̩̖͓̿͂̈́̃█̸̢̮͕͔̮̞̣͉̪̘̼̲͇̊█̴̧̳̥̱̳͂͋̿͐̃͂̋͂͊͠█̶̛̜̀̈́́̀̐̑̏́̀͜͠͝͠█̸̦̱̘̦̠̿̊̽̋̽̍͘͜█̵̢̨̛̝̖̮͍̲̰̜̥͓̮͍̌̓̊̐́̄̄̔̆͠ͅ█̶̨̘͙̗͉̪̄̅̃͋̈́͛͋̍̕͝█̴̙͓̥͋█̵̧̡̘̺̣̣͕̰̺̫̪͚̠͈̳̉͒̽̽̓̏̅̓̌̆̈́̀̚̕͝█̸̧̠̗͈̤̦͔̮̳̆̓̑̿̀̐█̷̢͖̻͍͈͖̮͍̪̮̱̝̲̽̋̽̈█̷̯̞̦͓͚͍͇̤̝̓̇͘͜█̵͍̤̬̘̳̻̘͔̺̞̟̱͒̉̈̓̇̉̌̊̄̃̐̕█̵̢͙͈͈̘̠̳̟̣̜̘͕̺̰́̋̓̑̕█̸͖͆̅̏̈́́̑̒̇̃͑́͑̎̚̕█̸̬̪̙̭̽̇̀͑͐̀̓̔█̵̡̧̨̛̳̼̳̠͔̹̱͇̻̑̿̾̓̎͋̀̀͛̏͜͝͝█̵̢̱̜̇͗̀͌͂̄̓̾̏͂̀͝█̵̩͔̘̩̲͉́̀̓̒̋̈́̓̈͛̃͗͐̔̕█̷̨͎̥̱̞̣͕̺̪̲͍̣͒̿̕͝█̷̨̛̛͓̙̮̓̌̎̅̚͘͝͝ͅ█̸̨̧̪͕̳̳̱̜̯͇̳͔̋̓̓̅̎̇̾͂̄̇͋̇͘̚͜█̴̨̛̬͚͍̳̫̯̃̊̓̈́̈́̃͛̂̂͌͑̇̌͘█̸̧̺̺̬̠̀̒̌̾̓̇̾█̴̢̡̢̹̹͎̼̮͓̻̌̋̎̀͌̀̈́͋͋͘̚͠͝ͅͅ█̸̡̧̺̟̬̘̘͈͈̣̹̱͌̊͑̆̉̏͛͒̉̋͐█̵̛͓͖̜̞͖̙̓͐̑̄̈́̈́̓́̃̐̄ͅ█̴̣͍͎̗̜̰͓̳͖̗̙̳͉̰̖͑̕█̴̡̻͈̺̜̭̔̽̍̈͑̐̐̓̑͐͛̃̇̍͜█̸̡̙̞̦̤̥̤̳͔̇̓̓̉̇█̴̪̦̖̠͙͒̾͒̽̈́̈́̽̾̈́̈́͒͆̚͝͝ͅ█̵̰͍̬̹̙̙̳̦̈̽́̂͊̕̚͜͝█̷̬̅̆̊̿̔̑͝█̴̨̧̼̝̦̣̬̺̗̜̝̱̤̹̼̍̍̓̐͗̀̓͆̋̿̃̓̿̂█̵̛͔̣̀̓̏̊̆̈█̸̟̠̻̗̤̹́̇̒́̕̚█̴̥̖͖̭̺̯͎͈̳̰̽̒̎̍͛̋ͅ█̴̦̹̺̜̚█̷̖̰̙̩̜̗̦̝͕̺͐́̌̾͛̑̌̋̆͆͝█̶̡̲̦̮̺̹͚͖̹̓█̵̨̡͔̦̝̹̲͇̲̳͓̹̄̌́̈́̈́͂́͊͑͋͋ͅ█̸̣͈̫͉̦͓̟̒̀̀͆̄͛͆͂̍͑█̴̪̥̠̘̫͍̓̀͋́͛͊͛̃̕͘█̷̢̢̧̧̼̭͎̗̥̇͑̐̐̏́̌͑̕͘█̷͙̻̯͉̣̟͂͐̑̈͘͘͘͝ͅͅ█̵͉͉̜̮̥̮͙̞̏̇̇̍͠͝█̵̨̛̺̟̳̰͍̜̹̤͚̞͓͋̓̏̐̀͒͌̏̓̿̈́́͘̚█̸̨͕̬͇̳̺̰̦͙̯̣̺̑̑̇̽̓͐̃̕ͅ█̶̢̟͕̪͕̹͍̦̀͒́̾̄͐̏̃̒̍̃͋̅͂̚█̵̬̠̦̝̑̀́̏̏͋̓̍͒̃̏̕͠͝█̸̝́͆̔̿̋̈́͑̈̄͒̈́̕͠█̵̨̨̧͓͓͙̠̙̳̞͂̌͆̊͛̍͒̒̅̄̉̀̆̉̕█̷̤̖͚̘̜̙̼̻̰̯̮̯̌́̍̎̃̌̚͜█̵̝̤̣̍̔͂̉̉̅̌̃̽͌̀̀̕͠͝█̸̙̰͚͕̳̝̜̒̾̚͜█̴͕͒̀̎́█̷̡̧̨̧͓͍̩̜͓̩̞̩̇͋͐͋̃̌̄́̀̒͝͠͠█̶̺̫̰̲̫̌̃̈́̾̅́̉̈́͑͘̕̕█̸̢̧̼̻̹͕̦͍͍͈͍̼̫̳̬͗̐█̸̣̰̘̯̥͎͚̻́̆█̷̰̾̈̆̂̄̆̏̚͘█̵͎̤̺̗̋͆̂̒̾̓̆͝͠͝ͅ█̸̝͔͓̂̾͂͂͊̋͝█̴̧̧̹̝̲̩̖͕͕͚̳͇̱̘̅̓́͜͝█̴͕̻̜̰͎͎̤͖̬̼̋̂̒͛͐͆͌͌̊̎́͐͘͝█̵̟̳̳̰͍̻͎̥̰͂̓̈́́̌̒͊͆́͝͠͠█̷̧̯̼̠͓̞̘̱͍͔̼̺̤͇̗́̾̃̕█̷̧̢̳͉̳̮̤̗̟̺̟̈́̆̌̈́̏̔̿̈́̄̍̚͜͝͝█̴̗͚͖͓̈̌̃̿͆̄͋̽̿̃̚͝█̸̡̡͎͙̯̥̲͉͈̥̯̗̙͂̀͋́█̶̯̦̭̬͖̮͈́̎̐́͌̔̉̚͜█̴̨̖͚̼̹͉̜̞̹͎̼̝́̓͑̄̍̑̍̕ͅ█̷̮̗̺͒█̸̬̣̜̺͉̱̃̓̇̽̈́█̵̮̘̯̺̻̟̰̻͖̮̙̹̦̯̗̅͊͑̏̒̕█̸̛̬̘̤̬͍̤͎̰̦̪̖̘̈́̑̋̃̅̄̑̓͛̋͗͘͜ͅ█̷̜̹̜͎̹̦͓̘͐̏͑̓̀̃̋̎̀͜͠ͅ█̵̧͉̻̳̖͇̪̝̣̻̈́̊̒̐̌͐͛͘͝█̶̱͔̭̭̏͗͒̋͠█̴̳̫̜̖̯͙͙͚̘̒█̸̺̍͊̊̚͝█̷̟͙̠̮͓̰̮̣͊͂̿̓̏̐̊̎̾̐̚͘͜͝█̷̝̻͑̄̈́̂̃̉͑█̷̥͖͛̋̂̍͛̀̋͊̂̿͘͝█̶̤̠̹͔̑͒̄̇̐█̴̨͓̬͍͔̤͙̬̯̲̠͔͎̠́̇̀̄̓͐͛̒̍̄̚͝█̶̤̞̹̪̥̼̹̣͕͔̳̼̻̙̎̆̈́̽̂ͅ█̴̨̜̌̾̓█̴͇̓█̶̪̻͎̻̲̺̅̑̇̾̇͂̆█̷̢͖̮̳͕͙͓̯͉͈̊̂̔́̌̽̈́͝█̴̛̛̭̼̫̈́̈́̉̈́̕█̵̧̻̓̑̆̅̓̈̄̚͠͝͝͝█̴̢̼̜̮̯̥͙͕̪̞̻̖̩̯͈̈́͒̑͂̔̀̆̐͋̈́͊̃̊͠█̴̢̘̼̹̩͚̤̩̖̬͙̥̅̏̈́͒͑͆̏́̚█̵̛̬͕̰͐͛̅̒̒͂̾͜͝█̵̱̿͌̽̒̈́͒̾̑́͂̽͠͝█̶̢̩̺̰͙͓̜̘̄̄̄͊̇͒͒͒͑͒̐͜█̵͍̘̱̗͇͍͈͚͔̒͗̏̅̋̀̿̚̕ͅ█̸̖̐͆̋̾̋█̷͕̙̫̪̞̫̺̥͈̿͘█̵̨̘̙͔̭̜͖̥͆̊̀̿̈́̿̽█̵̬̟͕̣̤͎͋͛̍̍̌̍̌̐̃́̑̄̽̚͝█̵̢̛̠͉̙͖̘͍̹̺̖͋̅̑̋͆͌̌͐̀͛̚̚̚█̷̛͍̊̾̉͆̔̇̍̑̀̽█̶̢̡͖͎̳̜͔̝͈̖̦̳̃̎͛̀͂͋͛̓̈́̊̀́͋͘█̸̧̛̮̬͉̩͈̘̝͖̩̘͔͍̄̎̿̌̋̇̃̀̽͆̃̚͠█̸̠̞͕̭̮̇͗̈█̸̯̍̀̀͐͒̉͌͂̚█̸̛͉͍̲̭̪͓̅̄́̍͒͆̓͘█̴̱̃̿█̷̡̝̝͚̗͚̋█̵͉̭̂̑̍͊̅̑́̿█̴̢͙̻̬̝͇̥̻͈͓̬̩̣̒͗̂̅̓͋͒̎͑͐̿̌ͅ█̷̳̝̹̙̬͔͓̯̺͛͐̅͂͗̂̾̃̈́̋͝█̴̣̹̠̞̘̺̓̀͑͐̀͗̈́͛̀̓█̴̢̳̖͔̪̖̤̮̫̜̀̿̓͑̈͂̅̾͜█̵̧͖̱̞̘̾̿̾́̂͝█̷̨̩͔̠̫̩̒̋̆̉̈͒̂́̕͝█̶̛̳̫̟̼͚͎͕̖̻͇̖̠̼͍͊̿̍̄́̕ͅ█̵̰̩̲̞̪̫͑̀̒̌█̸͇̭͈͇̟̰̤͚͓̗͓́̂̃̂̎͝ͅ█̵̱͕̖́͋̉̍͒͛̒̓͋̆͜█̴͖͍̼͐̐̇̑͛̔̈́͐̓́͗̇█̵̨̣̱̗͚̝̰̖̼̪̖͓̫̳̇̀́̀̾͑͗͋̍̚͜█̵̧̨̧͙̗̖̣̹̦̥̹͕͔̌͗̌̆̏̄̉͑̏̾͌͠͝█̴̥͖̬̻̟̮͚̰̭͖̟͎͚̍̑̈́͆͒͛̌̋̑̉͐̈̀͝█̸̯͖̖͎͎̠̭͔̣̯̺̼̰̿̉̑̇̓̂̑̔͠ͅ█̸̢̙̞̙̘̦̪͔̹̋̔́̅͒̉͂̊͒͛͂͆̃͘█̴̮̮̮̩͇̙̤͚͑̐̃̽̏̽̈́͌̇͌̉͒̕͝█̸̻͌̂̀█̵̨̜̪̼̭̗̦̞͔͛̍͌̅̚█̶̨̀̇̓█̶̢͚̖͚͍͚̖̝̲̟͓͕̮̤͐̂̋̈͒̈́͆͘̕█̴̢̯͖̞̩̜͈͙̣͕͛̿́̽͐̅͊͂͂̀̒͆͑̓̚͜ͅͅͅͅ█̶̧̘͈̙͓͔͖̫̹̝̺̺̼̣̩͊█̶̛̛̘͓̫̟͈͋͊̎̅̋̓̎̕͠͝█̵̨̧̢̲͉̥̫̫͇͙̊͆̃͆͑͆͆̋͘̚̚͠ͅ█̵̣̙̊͌͆█̴͉͓̲̂█̵͖̰͙̘̥͎̓̆█̵̡̖̤̻̳͖̭̖͖̠͈͕̮͆͒̀̈́̅̐͗̈̕͝█̷͉̗̰̙̼̩̯͓̜͉̫̗͂͜͜█̸͙̺̘͍̖͙̈̀̆̒̈́͗̚͜͜͝ͅͅ█̴̢̛͇͕̺͇̱̋̾͛̆̈́̒̏͘█̵̨̬̯͙̲̜̘̳̺̭̦͔̓̽̌̈́͑̅͌̕͠͠͝█̷̡̰̬̳̩͈̹͖̯̼͌̅̿̽͗̈́͆̆̇͑̕͝█̴̰̪̠̲̝̙͈̓̀̆͑̌̀̋̈́̑́͛█̷͓͇̱̰̒̀̅̀̄̂̍͌͐̍̋̃̉̃ͅ█̴̧̧̹̼̰͉͖̭̪́̆̐̅̆̈̒͊̿͊͆█̶̡̧̜̤̪̯͉͔̯̥̬̤̟̻̪́̍̈́͑̌█̶̨̨̘̫̞̳̙͓̃͐̈́̀̈̌̋̉̉͊̎̕͜█̶̨̢̦͇͈̺͓̘͇͕͚̩͌̈́͘͜█̵̧̝͖̺̖̤͎̻͉̣̠̺̠̲͗̓̈̽̈̈́̆̅̕͘█̸̞͍̦͚̀̂͒͋̑͂̍̚̚█̶̢͔͓̓̈́̂█̶̢̡̘̲̲͇̇̇͆̿̒̎͌̇̐̑̈̔̕͠͝█̵̢̞͉̜̗̄̔͒͌̍̏̏͐̽̓̆͌̂͗̌█̴͔̅͒ͅ█̶̝̖̘͙͉̘̱̝̰̺̯̀͑̑́̓̓̈́̒͘█̷̨̧̯̯͇̂̃̔̍̍͒̇̃͂͝█̵̲̙̐̇̌͑̈̅͊█̶̠̻͙͕̬̱̃̋̈́̒̕ͅ█̶̧̢̹͚̱̻̬͐͗̎͜█̸̢̡̧̹̩̠̪̮̮̺͚̦̘̲̫͊̍̃͑̍͋̋̚̚͝█̶̛̣̥̩͍̳̀̄̊̈́̂̍̚█̷͇̖̑̍̑̚█̶̮̺̹̳̦͎̙̗̈͑͛̈́͑͘█̶̛͉̰̯̻͕̻͎̙̩̆͗̍̂͋̇͒͑̊͐͝͠͠͝█̷̢̤̖̟̏̐̾͌͘͠͠█̶̢̼̯̞̈͑̓̀̈́̌̓͛̊█̸̳̞̼̮̦͓̦̹̗̯̆͛̃̓̿̓̂█̴̧̹̬̯̻̩̑̌̎̅́̔̽͛̄́̕̕ͅ█̸̪͕͙̰͕͎̙͈̋█̴̲̋͘͝█̷̲̦̿́͊͠█̵̜͐̒͗̿͋̕█̴̫̻̄█̶͎͔̼̮͖̲̺̌̏̆ͅ█̴̦̤͉̞͓̤̘͐̿̂̍̔͊͐͋ͅ█̷̜͔̿̃̓͗̄̒̈́̇̋̚̕͘͠ͅ█̷̠͂͝█̴̻͓̮̠̺̮̰͍͍̌̍̈̾͊́̽̆ͅͅ█̶̛̯̲̦͉͒͊̒̎̀̆̾̚█̵̙̐̏̇͋█̵̨̦͔̟͈͉̲͔̰̹̣̰̺͗̃̈́̀̏̿█̷͓̹̳͒̂̆̂̀͜͝█̴̢̛͍̖͔͈͈̯͓̦̮̮̑̅̅͂̇̓̈́͑̀̀̇͘̚̕█̵̤̬̬̮̟͕̠̆͝ͅͅ█̴̬̞͙̹̠̻̮͎̝̦̖̠̩͋̾͗̾̌̍̍̊́̽͘͘͝ͅͅ█̷̭̙͍̠̤̣͓͋̏̌̇͋͜͝ͅͅ█̷̛̗̱͗͊͌͌͒̆͘͝█̶̨̮̮͚̯̖̫̟̻̱̤̫͊̔̂̍̃̈́͜ͅ█̶̹̀̂͒̽̎̑̊̈́̾͆͘͝█̷̛̰͇͍̟͈̪͇͎͍̮̭̤͔͇̞̊̒͐̿̔̏͊̾͘̚̚͘█̶̛̞͔̫̬̭̙̲̜̺͊̆͂̂̆͂̽̋ͅ█̵̢̡̤̹̮̥̙̥̪̱͈̟̣͎̻̄̔̽͝█̴̨̨̨̡̣̦̯̠͉̤̘̇̓̊̎͝█̶̧̡̧̛̛̫̱̻̤̤̥̲̘̺͓̑̈́̅̿͐̾̇͐̿͆͝█̷̛̰̜̃̿̋͆█̴̧̡̧̩͇̳̣̥̣̖͎̰̦̩̅̉̌͑͗̿͂̑̾́█̸̛̞̣͕͚̥͔̮̇͋̑̈́̔̾̈́̒̕̕█̴̨̝̯̲̳̭͔̝̦̀͊͐̇̃̒͋̍̃̌͠█̸̛̞͓̳̈̀͒͗̐̂̎̔͌̒͜͠█̷̡̒̆̈́̔̎͒̉͂̑̐̕͝█̵̢̺̝̝̩͋͒̍̚█̶̨̪̪̥̟̓̑̾̆͝͝█̵̨̡̮̯͖̙̺̳̀͗̐̔̓̔͗́͒̍͗̓̎͌͝█̴̦͈̻̘͔͚͎̗͊̊̈́̊͂̋̓̀͜█̷̘͍̥̭̺͙͛͊͆̊͛̂͌͗̃̋̾͘█̸̨̛͈̟͍͙͕͎̊͒̊̐́̀̆͘͜͝͝ͅ█̵̮̪̟̊̽̈́͝█̸̨͍̭̞͉̹̣̆̃█̴̤͍̝̮̜͎͚̹̌̊̄̂̅̋͜█̷̧̩̺͉̺̻͍̖̝̥̰̺̭̅̓̓͆͆͐̏̐̓̊̎̚͝█̷̛̞̬̩̝̤̜̎̈́͜█̵̧̢̨̯̼̖̫̳͇̳͉̫̦̌̿̈̀͗̀̏̾͠█̵͎̠͓͔̯̩̮̬̫̱͉̦̆͐͌́̈́̔̔̏͊̂̕͜͜͝͠ͅ█̷̥͑͒█̶̢̨̫͈̲͊́̆͐́̍̈́̂́̅̃̍̈́̃̂͜█̵̛̻̭͍͚̺͍͖̯̾̆̍̐̈͐̂͋͂̏̀͜͜█̴͚̮̫̗̞̻͚͓̋̊͜█̶̰̟̘̖̼̗̪̈́ͅ█̸͔͎̬͓̪̂̓͗́̉̿̏̈́̕͝͠͝͝█̴̝̤͚̝̲̬͊̚ͅ█̸̛͙͓̯̲̦̥̯͔̔̓̈̊͊͒̈́̌̈̅́̈́̉█̸̡̲̲̯̘͓͙͖͖̓̏͒̈̈́͋̒̈́͗͘̕̚̕͘͝█̶͚͙͖̟͓̳̭͈̪͓̝̊͠ͅ█̴̨̬̱̪̜̲̬͚̱͛͐̈́̀█̸̨̨̥͎̗̖͓͓̟̤͗͆̃̅͒̎̊͘͘͝█̸̨̨̛̻͉̼̳̳̰͔̝́͆̆̈́̀̌̌̓̑█̶̨̼̺͔̩̙̯̭̾̔̓̆̋̕͜█̷̢̛͓͓͔͉̗̹̘͍̺̙̣̪̃̀̈̈́̒͐̄̐̒̊̾́͑̕█̸̡̠̹̼̗̻͉͍̪̖̆̏̊̔̈́̓͌̈̾͂̌̍͊̚̚█̸̡̡̤̤̪̪̮̬͍̤͓̳͒̇̏͊͛̄̀́͌̿͑̆̑ͅ█̴̢͆̇̿̀̈̅̐̄͠█̸̣͑̀̈́█̶̨͈͈͎̣̻̲͈̘̘́̑́̂͒́̐̎͐͗͑̌͂̕͝█̷̢̛̱͍̹̯̇͊̒̄͋̅́͒̓̽͆͝█̵̢̨̗̪͎̦̭͈̙̏̀̒̂̏̚█̷̧̝̬͕̪̞͖̘͕̋́█̸̧̰̞̮̫͈̬̤̹͙̲̘͓̇̀̑͋̓̈́̇̓̀̚͝͝█̸̪̲̮͎̻͓͈̌̀́█̷͔̽̈́͌̕█̷̢̛̬̬̻͖̙̰̮͇̫̳͒̈́̀͑̐͝█̴̢̡̛̛̣͕̥̗͍̹͍̃̀͊̓̄̓̀̏́̐█̶̢̧̩̯̟̺̬͔̦̟́̎█̸̟̗̺̣͕̦̠̩͎̼̺̻̠̿̔͊̈̈́̋͛̀̒ͅ█̷̨̡̛̬̠̺͑͒͐̽̏̓͋̽͝█̴̥͎͉͚̫͎̈͆̈́͝͝█̸̡̦̹͓͓̯̳̭͕̥͓̼͇͍̓̄̒█̵̛̯̔̔́̋̇̔̌͊́̚█̴̢̡̲͓̜̮̪̄̉̌͊͛̿͋̌̑͂̐̂̚͝█̸̢̡̘̺̗̘̥͈̤̜͍̯̈́̊̃█̸̧̣̰̟̭̯̜̝̲͖̞͇̗̲̾̂̈́̔̎̄͐͝ͅ█̴̹͎̼̑́̐̓̆̎̋͗̀̀̋̑̋͋͘█̵̪̬̻̐̆̅̇̋̿̉̂̉̐̋̌͝͝█̸̨͔͈̪̪̣͉̗̻̦͈̃̆̕█̶̨̪̝̘̊͆͋̃█̸̧̟̰̞̤͇͕͚͗̄͗̆̃̚█̸̢̡̣͇̟͍̭̠͈̭͎̠̓̏̇͐͂̏͛͐͝ͅ█̶̢̩̲͙̤̰̥̫͚̋͂̋̀̓͐̀̀̕͜͝͝█̴͍̯̺͚͔̣̱̮̖̯̳̿̐̇̾͐́͝█̴͙͓̳̠͈̺͈̫̑͝█̴̧̺̲̫̤̳͋̇̊̄̓̎͘̕█̴͈̗̺̝̰̪̮͉̥̦́͊ͅͅ█̷̡͇̥̞̣̾͒̇̆ͅ█̵͈͈̼̦̣̩̗͈̘́̓̅█̵̛̛̋̌̈́́̒̋̍̀̄͌͊̕͠ͅ█̶͉̮̬̩͕̌͂█̵̛͈͓͓͖̪͎͎̿̈͌̍█̶̢̡̙̟͇̙̝̰͉̼̱͙̤̝͓̃͠͝█̸̹͙̞̹̘̺͈̣̺̿̀̓̓́̆̕ͅ█̴͍̙́̒͐̽́͌͂̒̋ͅͅ█̵͈̯̲̣̣̬̪̊͜͠ͅ█̶͔͕̰̣͐͌̓█̷͔͙̗̍̅̀̏̐̈̎̿́́̌̏█̵̢̰̼͍̲͖̬̳͓̱̯̜̜̬͚̈̈́̋̔̀͑█̴̧̥̺̂̐̓̽̂̽͛̇́͛̅̿͝͝█̸̲̙̎͑͂͆̇́̐̆̀̕͝█̸̘̙̪̬͎̣͑̇̿̉̑͜█̷̣̝̣̻͕́█̴̹͓̼̞͊́͂͗͒͠ͅ█̶̡̢̭̻̮͉͓̺̫̘̝͈͉͍̲̎̓̀͘█̵̨̙̩̩̠̩͓̼͖̲͒͑̔̂̃̄̔̀̑͋́̚͠͠█̴̛͉̠̖̮̲̲̦̳̥͎̦͕͛̀́̉͗͆͂̈́̀͒̂̚█̵̧̢̢͔̫̫͙̣̖͌̈͒̆͂̓̉̓͛̄͌͘͜͝█̵̢̫̬̬̻̰̥̫̗̻͔͖̺̤̬̆̈́̀█̶̼̙̜͇̈́̓͐█̶̨̩͈̥̙̏̐̍͌͛́͛̿̊̈́͂̊̆̕͝█̴̟̼̖̜̣̥̤͎̩̳̺̜̀̏̅̌̔͐̀̕ͅͅ█̶̢͈̈́̈̿█̸̙̹̲͙͋̈́̉̀̔͐̀͘͜͠͝͝█̶̨̰̬͔͕̟̹̓͂̋͂̓͌̌█̴̢̟͎͇͌̒̎̎̇̔̓̆́̾͗͆̔͒█̷̨͕̜̗̱̊͛̆̆█̷͎̙̊̿̒̈́͂̽̅̈́̆͛̌̈́͛█̴̧͎̜̆͆̓͆̇̾█̵̦͎̘͓͍̦̲͕͈͌̑̔█̴̨̹̞̟͎͕̠͉͇̊̌̈́͌̒̑̕͜͝͝͝█̴͎͒̆̈̊̒̀͊͆́̔̃͛͘█̵̀̏͛̊̄̇͊̇̚ͅ█̶̫̍̿͑̑̈́͌̆̽͒̓̏̚͘͝ͅ█̸̨̨̢̧̻̮̪̘̙͙̻̺̟̲̼͐█̸̛͕̺̣̪̳͒̇̐͆͑̃̒̿̃̀͠█̴̧̹̩͚̠̻̘̳̖̜̮͎̥̽͗̀̔͂͠͝ͅ█̵͙͎̹̯͐͛͌̽̈́̽̏͆̌͜█̴̝͕͇́̔́̅̀͐̀̃̉̓̽̆̋͘█̴̧̧͙̜͍̝̤̠̰̮͓̦̳͔̿̏͒͋̑̌͂̇̓̀̂̑̚͘͠█̵̛͎͓͊̂̒͊̅̽͛́̏͘█̵̧̝͓͎̳̅̓͒̀̈́̆̏̽͌͊̐̇̾̐█̴̡͔̫̗̯̖̣͛̓͜█̶̡̧̼̹̭̘̮̲̃͐̑̊̾̄̀̉̓͊̇̆̕͜█̵̧̡̛̰͚͍̯̮̮̦̠͔̯̇͋̈́̄͋͌̔̓̌͛̈͂͐̆█̵̧̘͙̾█̵̡̛̗̦̜̗̬͔̥̺̤͒̎͒͝ͅ█̸͖͍͔͇̘͔͂́̀̓͑̑̚͠█̵̡̛̖͓̘̜̥̭̈́̊̈█̶̹̱͕̩̰̙͙͙̘̮̤͓͉̞̋̐͜█̸̢̧̳̲̬͎̦͓̻͈̩͍̀̀̔̃̈́̃ͅ█̶͇͚͍͂͑͊̎̅̌̃̈̏̍̅̆̄̊█̶̬͙͈͇̭̳̀̒̕█̶̧͉̥̥͔̲͓̪̰̑̋̏̌̋̄͌̋̓̿͝█̵̧̢̧̧̡̝̮̣͈̤̝̹̱͂̓́͂█̸̡̛̣̺̻̈̋͊͌͗̔̌͘̚͝█̷̤͚͔̼̳̟̫͖̙̿̒̃̎͌̇█̷̢̨̛̮̘̳͐͋̈́̊̂͌̎͊̈̆͝ͅ█̷͚̹̽͆̔͛̽̓͂̿̈̅͋͂͘͘͠█̴̧̺̰̞̝̦̤̉̈́͂̇͌̒̔̾̀̊͌̚͠͠█̸̛̰̼͓̳̖͛͌̒́̎̍͗͂̎͝͠█̴̛̤̝̫͕͓͚͖͇͖̃̄̏̑͝ͅ█̷̨͇͈͔̱͔̬͇͉̹̝̖̑́͊̋͆͜͜█̸̢͉͍̱͓̝̭͕̊̏̾̈́̋̍͘█̴̢̖͔̜̅̇͋̄█̵̡̧̳̦͔͓̥̌̈́̿͊̂̃̃͐͝͝ͅͅ█̴̡̛̬͕̲̰̻͇̔̅̀́̀͊͂̇͆̆̕█̸̢̻̮̹̘̩̘̭͈͕̬̤͎̀͋͑́̎͑̓̔̈̂̔͌̕͝͠█̴̘͍̝̟̫͈̤̠̓̑█̴̘͐͋̀͑̅̽̕̕͠█̵̨̡͓͈̲̿̾̋̾̏̀̋̃̉͂͑̔͘͠█̵̥̃͂̔̚̚█̵̫͎͌̍̋̋́͋͘͝͝█̷̨̨̢̺͙̪̤̦̓̓̀̐͐͛̂̕͘͝͝█̴̧̡̢̛͈̝̝͕̘̜͇̘̐̀̀̓̐͗͘█̴̘̝̩̿̃̆̆̑̓̀̿̋̇̅͝͠█̴̧̛̫̦̘̭̈́͐̈́̆̒́̕͝͝ͅ█̵̡̢̜͚̆́̀͛̑̽́̀̔̉̄̀͠█̵̹̘̫̪̃̆͐̋̀̅͋̈́̄̌̊█̸͎̘̀͋̔̃█̷̫̻̣͎̲͒̓̓̿̉̿́̕█̷̙͚̳̞̲͉͖͇͇͆͌̓̂̄͊́̀͌̅̉̇̽̕͜█̴̛̼̳̤̥̜̰̍͌̀͋̿̓͒̈́̒͆͜͠ͅͅ█̷͔̠̥̤̱̉͠█̶̨̠͕̦͕̥͖͂̇̂̓̄̌̌̈̈́̑͠█̷̢̢̧̜̖̞̦̳̥̿͜͜█̷̨̘͍̘̤̻̘̆̉̐̔́͌̌́̍̏̀͠█̸̨̀̊͌͗͋͘█̷̧̛̃̀͌͒̊͆̆̈́͠█̵̛̛̦͉́̓͐̊̿̔̅́̈́̔͘͝█̵̻̮̰̠̬̟̟͖́̔͛̄̍̑̃̀̒̊̔̂̾̂█̴̢̳̮̗̟̩͓̭͈̅̾̎█̵̛͎̱̥̙̝͓͕͗̇̃͜█̴̧͚͔̭̳̰̟̝̮̙̦̮̥͘█̴͍̌̋̐͛̇̕͝█̷̢̡̲͈̪̹̪͚̦̩͉̪͎̎͛̉͝͝█̶̧̛͎̺͚̫̬͎̼̩̇̅́́̈́́͐͐̅͝ͅ█̷̧̗̠̱̘̰͇͔̬̖̾̽̔̂̿͐͒͜█̴͎̳͒█̵̗̳̇͂̀̅̈́͋̀͘͜͜█̴̢̨̧̛͔͇͚̘̘͙̪̦͓͙͓̣́̄̆͂̿́̑█̵̡̭̞̣͈̣͔̩̖͓̿͂̈́̃█̸̢̮͕͔̮̞̣͉̪̘̼̲͇̊█̴̧̳̥̱̳͂͋̿͐̃͂̋͂͊͠█̶̛̜̀̈́́̀̐̑̏́̀͜͠͝͠█̸̦̱̘̦̠̿̊̽̋̽̍͘͜█̵̢̨̛̝̖̮͍̲̰̜̥͓̮͍̌̓̊̐́̄̄̔̆͠ͅ█̶̨̘͙̗͉̪̄̅̃͋̈́͛͋̍̕͝█̴̙͓̥͋█̵̧̡̘̺̣̣͕̰̺̫̪͚̠͈̳̉͒̽̽̓̏̅̓̌̆̈́̀̚̕͝█̸̧̠̗͈̤̦͔̮̳̆̓̑̿̀̐█̷̢͖̻͍͈͖̮͍̪̮̱̝̲̽̋̽̈█̷̯̞̦͓͚͍͇̤̝̓̇͘͜█̵͍̤̬̘̳̻̘͔̺̞̟̱͒̉̈̓̇̉̌̊̄̃̐̕█̵̢͙͈͈̘̠̳̟̣̜̘͕̺̰́̋̓̑̕█̸͖͆̅̏̈́́̑̒̇̃͑́͑̎̚̕█̸̬̪̙̭̽̇̀͑͐̀̓̔█̵̡̧̨̛̳̼̳̠͔̹̱͇̻̑̿̾̓̎͋̀̀͛̏͜͝͝█̵̢̱̜̇͗̀͌͂̄̓̾̏͂̀͝█̵̩͔̘̩̲͉́̀̓̒̋̈́̓̈͛̃͗͐̔̕█̷̨͎̥̱̞̣͕̺̪̲͍̣͒̿̕͝█̷̨̛̛͓̙̮̓̌̎̅̚͘͝͝ͅ█̸̨̧̪͕̳̳̱̜̯͇̳͔̋̓̓̅̎̇̾͂̄̇͋̇͘̚͜█̴̨̛̬͚͍̳̫̯̃̊̓̈́̈́̃͛̂̂͌͑̇̌͘█̸̧̺̺̬̠̀̒̌̾̓̇̾█̴̢̡̢̹̹͎̼̮͓̻̌̋̎̀͌̀̈́͋͋͘̚͠͝ͅͅ█̸̡̧̺̟̬̘̘͈͈̣̹̱͌̊͑̆̉̏͛͒̉̋͐█̵̛͓͖̜̞͖̙̓͐̑̄̈́̈́̓́̃̐̄ͅ█̴̣͍͎̗̜̰͓̳͖̗̙̳͉̰̖͑̕█̴̡̻͈̺̜̭̔̽̍̈͑̐̐̓̑͐͛̃̇̍͜█̸̡̙̞̦̤̥̤̳͔̇̓̓̉̇█̴̪̦̖̠͙͒̾͒̽̈́̈́̽̾̈́̈́͒͆̚͝͝ͅ█̵̰͍̬̹̙̙̳̦̈̽́̂͊̕̚͜͝█̷̬̅̆̊̿̔̑͝█̴̨̧̼̝̦̣̬̺̗̜̝̱̤̹̼̍̍̓̐͗̀̓͆̋̿̃̓̿̂█̵̛͔̣̀̓̏̊̆̈█̸̟̠̻̗̤̹́̇̒́̕̚█̴̥̖͖̭̺̯͎͈̳̰̽̒̎̍͛̋ͅ█̴̦̹̺̜̚█̷̖̰̙̩̜̗̦̝͕̺͐́̌̾͛̑̌̋̆͆͝█̶̡̲̦̮̺̹͚͖̹̓█̵̨̡͔̦̝̹̲͇̲̳͓̹̄̌́̈́̈́͂́͊͑͋͋ͅ█̸̣͈̫͉̦͓̟̒̀̀͆̄͛͆͂̍͑█̴̪̥̠̘̫͍̓̀͋́͛͊͛̃̕͘█̷̢̢̧̧̼̭͎̗̥̇͑̐̐̏́̌͑̕͘█̷͙̻̯͉̣̟͂͐̑̈͘͘͘͝ͅͅ█̵͉͉̜̮̥̮͙̞̏̇̇̍͠͝█̵̨̛̺̟̳̰͍̜̹̤͚̞͓͋̓̏̐̀͒͌̏̓̿̈́́͘̚█̸̨͕̬͇̳̺̰̦͙̯̣̺̑̑̇̽̓͐̃̕ͅ█̶̢̟͕̪͕̹͍̦̀͒́̾̄͐̏̃̒̍̃͋̅͂̚█̵̬̠̦̝̑̀́̏̏͋̓̍͒̃̏̕͠͝█̸̝́͆̔̿̋̈́͑̈̄͒̈́̕͠█̵̨̨̧͓͓͙̠̙̳̞͂̌͆̊͛̍͒̒̅̄̉̀̆̉̕█̷̤̖͚̘̜̙̼̻̰̯̮̯̌́̍̎̃̌̚͜█̵̝̤̣̍̔͂̉̉̅̌̃̽͌̀̀̕͠͝█̸̙̰͚͕̳̝̜̒̾̚͜█̴͕͒̀̎́█̷̡̧̨̧͓͍̩̜͓̩̞̩̇͋͐͋̃̌̄́̀̒͝͠͠█̶̺̫̰̲̫̌̃̈́̾̅́̉̈́͑͘̕̕█̸̢̧̼̻̹͕̦͍͍͈͍̼̫̳̬͗̐█̸̣̰̘̯̥͎͚̻́̆█̷̰̾̈̆̂̄̆̏̚͘█̵͎̤̺̗̋͆̂̒̾̓̆͝͠͝ͅ█̸̝͔͓̂̾͂͂͊̋͝█̴̧̧̹̝̲̩̖͕͕͚̳͇̱̘̅̓́͜͝█̴͕̻̜̰͎͎̤͖̬̼̋̂̒͛͐͆͌͌̊̎́͐͘͝█̵̟̳̳̰͍̻͎̥̰͂̓̈́́̌̒͊͆́͝͠͠█̷̧̯̼̠͓̞̘̱͍͔̼̺̤͇̗́̾̃̕█̷̧̢̳͉̳̮̤̗̟̺̟̈́̆̌̈́̏̔̿̈́̄̍̚͜͝͝█̴̗͚͖͓̈̌̃̿͆̄͋̽̿̃̚͝█̸̡̡͎͙̯̥̲͉͈̥̯̗̙͂̀͋́█̶̯̦̭̬͖̮͈́̎̐́͌̔̉̚͜█̴̨̖͚̼̹͉̜̞̹͎̼̝́̓͑̄̍̑̍̕ͅ█̷̮̗̺͒█̸̬̣̜̺͉̱̃̓̇̽̈́█̵̮̘̯̺̻̟̰̻͖̮̙̹̦̯̗̅͊͑̏̒̕█̸̛̬̘̤̬͍̤͎̰̦̪̖̘̈́̑̋̃̅̄̑̓͛̋͗͘͜ͅ█̷̜̹̜͎̹̦͓̘͐̏͑̓̀̃̋̎̀͜͠ͅ█̵̧͉̻̳̖͇̪̝̣̻̈́̊̒̐̌͐͛͘͝█̶̱͔̭̭̏͗͒̋͠█̴̳̫̜̖̯͙͙͚̘̒█̸̺̍͊̊̚͝█̷̟͙̠̮͓̰̮̣͊͂̿̓̏̐̊̎̾̐̚͘͜͝█̷̝̻͑̄̈́̂̃̉͑█̷̥͖͛̋̂̍͛̀̋͊̂̿͘͝█̶̤̠̹͔̑͒̄̇̐█̴̨͓̬͍͔̤͙̬̯̲̠͔͎̠́̇̀̄̓͐͛̒̍̄̚͝█̶̤̞̹̪̥̼̹̣͕͔̳̼̻̙̎̆̈́̽̂ͅ█̴̨̜̌̾̓█̴͇̓█̶̪̻͎̻̲̺̅̑̇̾̇͂̆█̷̢͖̮̳͕͙͓̯͉͈̊̂̔́̌̽̈́͝█̴̛̛̭̼̫̈́̈́̉̈́̕█̵̧̻̓̑̆̅̓̈̄̚͠͝͝͝█̴̢̼̜̮̯̥͙͕̪̞̻̖̩̯͈̈́͒̑͂̔̀̆̐͋̈́͊̃̊͠█̴̢̘̼̹̩͚̤̩̖̬͙̥̅̏̈́͒͑͆̏́̚█̵̛̬͕̰͐͛̅̒̒͂̾͜͝█̵̱̿͌̽̒̈́͒̾̑́͂̽͠͝█̶̢̩̺̰͙͓̜̘̄̄̄͊̇͒͒͒͑͒̐͜█̵͍̘̱̗͇͍͈͚͔̒͗̏̅̋̀̿̚̕ͅ█̸̖̐͆̋̾̋█̷͕̙̫̪̞̫̺̥͈̿͘█̵̨̘̙͔̭̜͖̥͆̊̀̿̈́̿̽█̵̬̟͕̣̤͎͋͛̍̍̌̍̌̐̃́̑̄̽̚͝█̵̢̛̠͉̙͖̘͍̹̺̖͋̅̑̋͆͌̌͐̀͛̚̚̚█̷̛͍̊̾̉͆̔̇̍̑̀̽█̶̢̡͖͎̳̜͔̝͈̖̦̳̃̎͛̀͂͋͛̓̈́̊̀́͋͘█̸̧̛̮̬͉̩͈̘̝͖̩̘͔͍̄̎̿̌̋̇̃̀̽͆̃̚͠█̸̠̞͕̭̮̇͗̈█̸̯̍̀̀͐͒̉͌͂̚█̸̛͉͍̲̭̪͓̅̄́̍͒͆̓͘█̴̱̃̿█̷̡̝̝͚̗͚̋█̵͉̭̂̑̍͊̅̑́̿█̴̢͙̻̬̝͇̥̻͈͓̬̩̣̒͗̂̅̓͋͒̎͑͐̿̌ͅ█̷̳̝̹̙̬͔͓̯̺͛͐̅͂͗̂̾̃̈́̋͝█̴̣̹̠̞̘̺̓̀͑͐̀͗̈́͛̀̓█̴̢̳̖͔̪̖̤̮̫̜̀̿̓͑̈͂̅̾͜█̵̧͖̱̞̘̾̿̾́̂͝█̷̨̩͔̠̫̩̒̋̆̉̈͒̂́̕͝█̶̛̳̫̟̼͚͎͕̖̻͇̖̠̼͍͊̿̍̄́̕ͅ█̵̰̩̲̞̪̫͑̀̒̌█̸͇̭͈͇̟̰̤͚͓̗͓́̂̃̂̎͝ͅ█̵̱͕̖́͋̉̍͒͛̒̓͋̆͜█̴͖͍̼͐̐̇̑͛̔̈́͐̓́͗̇█̵̨̣̱̗͚̝̰̖̼̪̖͓̫̳̇̀́̀̾͑͗͋̍̚͜█̵̧̨̧͙̗̖̣̹̦̥̹͕͔̌͗̌̆̏̄̉͑̏̾͌͠͝█̴̥͖̬̻̟̮͚̰̭͖̟͎͚̍̑̈́͆͒͛̌̋̑̉͐̈̀͝█̸̯͖̖͎͎̠̭͔̣̯̺̼̰̿̉̑̇̓̂̑̔͠ͅ█̸̢̙̞̙̘̦̪͔̹̋̔́̅͒̉͂̊͒͛͂͆̃͘█̴̮̮̮̩͇̙̤͚͑̐̃̽̏̽̈́͌̇͌̉͒̕͝█̸̻͌̂̀█̵̨̜̪̼̭̗̦̞͔͛̍͌̅̚█̶̨̀̇̓█̶̢͚̖͚͍͚̖̝̲̟͓͕̮̤͐̂̋̈͒̈́͆͘̕█̴̢̯͖̞̩̜͈͙̣͕͛̿́̽͐̅͊͂͂̀̒͆͑̓̚͜ͅͅͅͅ█̶̧̘͈̙͓͔͖̫̹̝̺̺̼̣̩͊█̶̛̛̘͓̫̟͈͋͊̎̅̋̓̎̕͠͝█̵̨̧̢̲͉̥̫̫͇͙̊͆̃͆͑͆͆̋͘̚̚͠ͅ█̵̣̙̊͌͆█̴͉͓̲̂█̵͖̰͙̘̥͎̓̆█̵̡̖̤̻̳͖̭̖͖̠͈͕̮͆͒̀̈́̅̐͗̈̕͝█̷͉̗̰̙̼̩̯͓̜͉̫̗͂͜͜█̸͙̺̘͍̖͙̈̀̆̒̈́͗̚͜͜͝ͅͅ█̴̢̛͇͕̺͇̱̋̾͛̆̈́̒̏͘█̵̨̬̯͙̲̜̘̳̺̭̦͔̓̽̌̈́͑̅͌̕͠͠͝█̷̡̰̬̳̩͈̹͖̯̼͌̅̿̽͗̈́͆̆̇͑̕͝█̴̰̪̠̲̝̙͈̓̀̆͑̌̀̋̈́̑́͛█̷͓͇̱̰̒̀̅̀̄̂̍͌͐̍̋̃̉̃ͅ█̴̧̧̹̼̰͉͖̭̪́̆̐̅̆̈̒͊̿͊͆█̶̡̧̜̤̪̯͉͔̯̥̬̤̟̻̪́̍̈́͑̌█̶̨̨̘̫̞̳̙͓̃͐̈́̀̈̌̋̉̉͊̎̕͜█̶̨̢̦͇͈̺͓̘͇͕͚̩͌̈́͘͜█̵̧̝͖̺̖̤͎̻͉̣̠̺̠̲͗̓̈̽̈̈́̆̅̕͘█̸̞͍̦͚̀̂͒͋̑͂̍̚̚█̶̢͔͓̓̈́̂█̶̢̡̘̲̲͇̇̇͆̿̒̎͌̇̐̑̈̔̕͠͝█̵̢̞͉̜̗̄̔͒͌̍̏̏͐̽̓̆͌̂͗̌█̴͔̅͒ͅ█̶̝̖̘͙͉̘̱̝̰̺̯̀͑̑́̓̓̈́̒͘█̷̨̧̯̯͇̂̃̔̍̍͒̇̃͂͝█̵̲̙̐̇̌͑̈̅͊█̶̠̻͙͕̬̱̃̋̈́̒̕ͅ█̶̧̢̹͚̱̻̬͐͗̎͜█̸̢̡̧̹̩̠̪̮̮̺͚̦̘̲̫͊̍̃͑̍͋̋̚̚͝█̶̛̣̥̩͍̳̀̄̊̈́̂̍̚█̷͇̖̑̍̑̚█̶̮̺̹̳̦͎̙̗̈͑͛̈́͑͘█̶̛͉̰̯̻͕̻͎̙̩̆͗̍̂͋̇͒͑̊͐͝͠͠͝█̷̢̤̖̟̏̐̾͌͘͠͠█̶̢̼̯̞̈͑̓̀̈́̌̓͛̊█̸̳̞̼̮̦͓̦̹̗̯̆͛̃̓̿̓̂█̴̧̹̬̯̻̩̑̌̎̅́̔̽͛̄́̕̕ͅ█̸̪͕͙̰͕͎̙͈̋█̴̲̋͘͝█̷̲̦̿́͊͠█̵̜͐̒͗̿͋̕█̴̫̻̄█̶͎͔̼̮͖̲̺̌̏̆ͅ█̴̦̤͉̞͓̤̘͐̿̂̍̔͊͐͋ͅ█̷̜͔̿̃̓͗̄̒̈́̇̋̚̕͘͠ͅ█̷̠͂͝█̴̻͓̮̠̺̮̰͍͍̌̍̈̾͊́̽̆ͅͅ█̶̛̯̲̦͉͒͊̒̎̀̆̾̚█̵̙̐̏̇͋█̵̨̦͔̟͈͉̲͔̰̹̣̰̺͗̃̈́̀̏̿█̷͓̹̳͒̂̆̂̀͜͝█̴̢̛͍̖͔͈͈̯͓̦̮̮̑̅̅͂̇̓̈́͑̀̀̇͘̚̕█̵̤̬̬̮̟͕̠̆͝ͅͅ█̴̬̞͙̹̠̻̮͎̝̦̖̠̩͋̾͗̾̌̍̍̊́̽͘͘͝ͅͅ█̷̭̙͍̠̤̣͓͋̏̌̇͋͜͝ͅͅ█̷̛̗̱͗͊͌͌͒̆͘͝█̶̨̮̮͚̯̖̫̟̻̱̤̫͊̔̂̍̃̈́͜ͅ█̶̹̀̂͒̽̎̑̊̈́̾͆͘͝█̷̛̰͇͍̟͈̪͇͎͍̮̭̤͔͇̞̊̒͐̿̔̏͊̾͘̚̚͘█̶̛̞͔̫̬̭̙̲̜̺͊̆͂̂̆͂̽̋ͅ█̵̢̡̤̹̮̥̙̥̪̱͈̟̣͎̻̄̔̽͝█̴̨̨̨̡̣̦̯̠͉̤̘̇̓̊̎͝█̶̧̡̧̛̛̫̱̻̤̤̥̲̘̺͓̑̈́̅̿͐̾̇͐̿͆͝█̷̛̰̜̃̿̋͆█̴̧̡̧̩͇̳̣̥̣̖͎̰̦̩̅̉̌͑͗̿͂̑̾́█̸̛̞̣͕͚̥͔̮̇͋̑̈́̔̾̈́̒̕̕█̴̨̝̯̲̳̭͔̝̦̀͊͐̇̃̒͋̍̃̌͠█̸̛̞͓̳̈̀͒͗̐̂̎̔͌̒͜͠█̷̡̒̆̈́̔̎͒̉͂̑̐̕͝█̵̢̺̝̝̩͋͒̍̚█̶̨̪̪̥̟̓̑̾̆͝͝█̵̨̡̮̯͖̙̺̳̀͗̐̔̓̔͗́͒̍͗̓̎͌͝█̴̦͈̻̘͔͚͎̗͊̊̈́̊͂̋̓̀͜█̷̘͍̥̭̺͙͛͊͆̊͛̂͌͗̃̋̾͘█̸̨̛͈̟͍͙͕͎̊͒̊̐́̀̆͘͜͝͝ͅ█̵̮̪̟̊̽̈́͝█̸̨͍̭̞͉̹̣̆̃█̴̤͍̝̮̜͎͚̹̌̊̄̂̅̋͜█̷̧̩̺͉̺̻͍̖̝̥̰̺̭̅̓̓͆͆͐̏̐̓̊̎̚͝█̷̛̞̬̩̝̤̜̎̈́͜█̵̧̢̨̯̼̖̫̳͇̳͉̫̦̌̿̈̀͗̀̏̾͠█̵͎̠͓͔̯̩̮̬̫̱͉̦̆͐͌́̈́̔̔̏͊̂̕͜͜͝͠ͅ█̷̥͑͒█̶̢̨̫͈̲͊́̆͐́̍̈́̂́̅̃̍̈́̃̂͜█̵̛̻̭͍͚̺͍͖̯̾̆̍̐̈͐̂͋͂̏̀͜͜█̴͚̮̫̗̞̻͚͓̋̊͜█̶̰̟̘̖̼̗̪̈́ͅ█̸͔͎̬͓̪̂̓͗́̉̿̏̈́̕͝͠͝͝█̴̝̤͚̝̲̬͊̚ͅ█̸̛͙͓̯̲̦̥̯͔̔̓̈̊͊͒̈́̌̈̅́̈́̉█̸̡̲̲̯̘͓͙͖͖̓̏͒̈̈́͋̒̈́͗͘̕̚̕͘͝█̶͚͙͖̟͓̳̭͈̪͓̝̊͠ͅ█̴̨̬̱̪̜̲̬͚̱͛͐̈́̀█̸̨̨̥͎̗̖͓͓̟̤͗͆̃̅͒̎̊͘͘͝█̸̨̨̛̻͉̼̳̳̰͔̝́͆̆̈́̀̌̌̓̑█̶̨̼̺͔̩̙̯̭̾̔̓̆̋̕͜█̷̢̛͓͓͔͉̗̹̘͍̺̙̣̪̃̀̈̈́̒͐̄̐̒̊̾́͑̕█̸̡̠̹̼̗̻͉͍̪̖̆̏̊̔̈́̓͌̈̾͂̌̍͊̚̚█̸̡̡̤̤̪̪̮̬͍̤͓̳͒̇̏͊͛̄̀́͌̿͑̆̑ͅ█̴̢͆̇̿̀̈̅̐̄͠█̸̣͑̀̈́█̶̨͈͈͎̣̻̲͈̘̘́̑́̂͒́̐̎͐͗͑̌͂̕͝█̷̢̛̱͍̹̯̇͊̒̄͋̅́͒̓̽͆͝█̵̢̨̗̪͎̦̭͈̙̏̀̒̂̏̚█̷̧̝̬͕̪̞͖̘͕̋́█̸̧̰̞̮̫͈̬̤̹͙̲̘͓̇̀̑͋̓̈́̇̓̀̚͝͝█̸̪̲̮͎̻͓͈̌̀́█̷͔̽̈́͌̕█̷̢̛̬̬̻͖̙̰̮͇̫̳͒̈́̀͑̐͝█̴̢̡̛̛̣͕̥̗͍̹͍̃̀͊̓̄̓̀̏́̐█̶̢̧̩̯̟̺̬͔̦̟́̎█̸̟̗̺̣͕̦̠̩͎̼̺̻̠̿̔͊̈̈́̋͛̀̒ͅ█̷̨̡̛̬̠̺͑͒͐̽̏̓͋̽͝█̴̥͎͉͚̫͎̈͆̈́͝͝█̸̡̦̹͓͓̯̳̭͕̥͓̼͇͍̓̄̒█̵̛̯̔̔́̋̇̔̌͊́̚█̴̢̡̲͓̜̮̪̄̉̌͊͛̿͋̌̑͂̐̂̚͝█̸̢̡̘̺̗̘̥͈̤̜͍̯̈́̊̃█̸̧̣̰̟̭̯̜̝̲͖̞͇̗̲̾̂̈́̔̎̄͐͝ͅ█̴̹͎̼̑́̐̓̆̎̋͗̀̀̋̑̋͋͘█̵̪̬̻̐̆̅̇̋̿̉̂̉̐̋̌͝͝█̸̨͔͈̪̪̣͉̗̻̦͈̃̆̕█̶̨̪̝̘̊͆͋̃█̸̧̟̰̞̤͇͕͚͗̄͗̆̃̚█̸̢̡̣͇̟͍̭̠͈̭͎̠̓̏̇͐͂̏͛͐͝ͅ█̶̢̩̲͙̤̰̥̫͚̋͂̋̀̓͐̀̀̕͜͝͝█̴͍̯̺͚͔̣̱̮̖̯̳̿̐̇̾͐́͝█̴͙͓̳̠͈̺͈̫̑͝█̴̧̺̲̫̤̳͋̇̊̄̓̎͘̕█̴͈̗̺̝̰̪̮͉̥̦́͊ͅͅ█̷̡͇̥̞̣̾͒̇̆ͅ█̵͈͈̼̦̣̩̗͈̘́̓̅█̵̛̛̋̌̈́́̒̋̍̀̄͌͊̕͠ͅ█̶͉̮̬̩͕̌͂█̵̛͈͓͓͖̪͎͎̿̈͌̍█̶̢̡̙̟͇̙̝̰͉̼̱͙̤̝͓̃͠͝█̸̹͙̞̹̘̺͈̣̺̿̀̓̓́̆̕ͅ█̴͍̙́̒͐̽́͌͂̒̋ͅͅ█̵͈̯̲̣̣̬̪̊͜͠ͅ█̶͔͕̰̣͐͌̓█̷͔͙̗̍̅̀̏̐̈̎̿́́̌̏█̵̢̰̼͍̲͖̬̳͓̱̯̜̜̬͚̈̈́̋̔̀͑█̴̧̥̺̂̐̓̽̂̽͛̇́͛̅̿͝͝█̸̲̙̎͑͂͆̇́̐̆̀̕͝█̸̘̙̪̬͎̣͑̇̿̉̑͜█̷̣̝̣̻͕́█̴̹͓̼̞͊́͂͗͒͠ͅ█̶̡̢̭̻̮͉͓̺̫̘̝͈͉͍̲̎̓̀͘█̵̨̙̩̩̠̩͓̼͖̲͒͑̔̂̃̄̔̀̑͋́̚͠͠█̴̛͉̠̖̮̲̲̦̳̥͎̦͕͛̀́̉͗͆͂̈́̀͒̂̚█̵̧̢̢͔̫̫͙̣̖͌̈͒̆͂̓̉̓͛̄͌͘͜͝█̵̢̫̬̬̻̰̥̫̗̻͔͖̺̤̬̆̈́̀█̶̼̙̜͇̈́̓͐█̶̨̩͈̥̙̏̐̍͌͛́͛̿̊̈́͂̊̆̕͝█̴̟̼̖̜̣̥̤͎̩̳̺̜̀̏̅̌̔͐̀̕ͅͅ█̶̢͈̈́̈̿█̸̙̹̲͙͋̈́̉̀̔͐̀͘͜͠͝͝█̶̨̰̬͔͕̟̹̓͂̋͂̓͌̌̕█̶͓̣̻́́́̉͐̾̊̓̅̕͜█̶̛̳͚̲̋͆̒͗̾̆͒̓͌͘█̷̥̣̥̄̉̿̊̓͗͑̒̆̍͒͝͝█̵̨̰̲̳̻̠̻̟͕̣͒͋̔̅̌̀̀̃̈́́̾̈́͂͝█̴̢̟͎͇͌̒̎̎̇̔̓̆́̾͗͆̔͒█̷̨͕̜̗̱̊͛̆̆█̷͎̙̊̿̒̈́͂̽̅̈́̆͛̌̈́͛█̴̧͎̜̆͆̓͆̇̾█̵̦͎̘͓͍̦̲͕͈͌̑̔█̴̨̹̞̟͎͕̠͉͇̊̌̈́͌̒̑̕͜͝͝͝█̴͎͒̆̈̊̒̀͊͆́̔̃͛͘█̵̀̏͛̊̄̇͊̇̚ͅ█̶̫̍̿͑̑̈́͌̆̽͒̓̏̚͘͝ͅ█̸̨̨̢̧̻̮̪̘̙͙̻̺̟̲̼͐█̸̛͕̺̣̪̳͒̇̐͆͑̃̒̿̃̀͠█̴̧̹̩͚̠̻̘̳̖̜̮͎̥̽͗̀̔͂͠͝ͅ█̵͙͎̹̯͐͛͌̽̈́̽̏͆̌͜█̴̝͕͇́̔́̅̀͐̀̃̉̓̽̆̋͘█̴̧̧͙̜͍̝̤̠̰̮͓̦̳͔̿̏͒͋̑̌͂̇̓̀̂̑̚͘͠█̵̛͎͓͊̂̒͊̅̽͛́̏͘█̵̧̝͓͎̳̅̓͒̀̈́̆̏̽͌͊̐̇̾̐█̴̡͔̫̗̯̖̣͛̓͜█̶̡̧̼̹̭̘̮̲̃͐̑̊̾̄̀̉̓͊̇̆̕͜█̵̧̡̛̰͚͍̯̮̮̦̠͔̯̇͋̈́̄͋͌̔̓̌͛̈͂͐̆█̵̧̘͙̾█̵̡̛̗̦̜̗̬͔̥̺̤͒̎͒͝ͅ█̸͖͍͔͇̘͔͂́̀̓͑̑̚͠█̵̡̛̖͓̘̜̥̭̈́̊̈█̶̹̱͕̩̰̙͙͙̘̮̤͓͉̞̋̐͜█̸̢̧̳̲̬͎̦͓̻͈̩͍̀̀̔̃̈́̃ͅ█̶͇͚͍͂͑͊̎̅̌̃̈̏̍̅̆̄̊█̶̬͙͈͇̭̳̀̒̕█̶̧͉̥̥͔̲͓̪̰̑̋̏̌̋̄͌̋̓̿͝█̵̧̢̧̧̡̝̮̣͈̤̝̹̱͂̓́͂█̸̡̛̣̺̻̈̋͊͌͗̔̌͘̚͝█̷̤͚͔̼̳̟̫͖̙̿̒̃̎͌̇█̷̢̨̛̮̘̳͐͋̈́̊̂͌̎͊̈̆͝ͅ█̷͚̹̽͆̔͛̽̓͂̿̈̅͋͂͘͘͠█̴̧̺̰̞̝̦̤̉̈́͂̇͌̒̔̾̀̊͌̚͠͠█̸̛̰̼͓̳̖͛͌̒́̎̍͗͂̎͝͠█̴̛̤̝̫͕͓͚͖͇͖̃̄̏̑͝ͅ█̷̨͇͈͔̱͔̬͇͉̹̝̖̑́͊̋͆͜͜█̸̢͉͍̱͓̝̭͕̊̏̾̈́̋̍͘█̴̢̖͔̜̅̇͋̄█̵̡̧̳̦͔͓̥̌̈́̿͊̂̃̃͐͝͝ͅͅ█̴̡̛̬͕̲̰̻͇̔̅̀́̀͊͂̇͆̆̕█̸̢̻̮̹̘̩̘̭͈͕̬̤͎̀͋͑́̎͑̓̔̈̂̔͌̕͝͠█̴̘͍̝̟̫͈̤̠̓̑█̴̘͐͋̀͑̅̽̕̕͠█̵̨̡͓͈̲̿̾̋̾̏̀̋̃̉͂͑̔͘͠█̵̥̃͂̔̚̚█̵̫͎͌̍̋̋́͋͘͝͝█̷̨̨̢̺͙̪̤̦̓̓̀̐͐͛̂̕͘͝͝█̴̧̡̢̛͈̝̝͕̘̜͇̘̐̀̀̓̐͗͘█̴̘̝̩̿̃̆̆̑̓̀̿̋̇̅͝͠█̴̧̛̫̦̘̭̈́͐̈́̆̒́̕͝͝ͅ█̵̡̢̜͚̆́̀͛̑̽́̀̔̉̄̀͠█̵̹̘̫̪̃̆͐̋̀̅͋̈́̄̌̊█̸͎̘̀͋̔̃█̷̫̻̣͎̲͒̓̓̿̉̿́̕█̷̙͚̳̞̲͉͖͇͇͆͌̓̂̄͊́̀͌̅̉̇̽̕͜█̴̛̼̳̤̥̜̰̍͌̀͋̿̓͒̈́̒͆͜͠ͅͅ█̷͔̠̥̤̱̉͠█̶̨̠͕̦͕̥͖͂̇̂̓̄̌̌̈̈́̑͠█̷̢̢̧̜̖̞̦̳̥̿͜͜█̷̨̘͍̘̤̻̘̆̉̐̔́͌̌́̍̏̀͠█̸̨̀̊͌͗͋͘█̷̧̛̃̀͌͒̊͆̆̈́͠█̵̛̛̦͉́̓͐̊̿̔̅́̈́̔͘͝█̵̻̮̰̠̬̟̟͖́̔͛̄̍̑̃̀̒̊̔̂̾̂█̴̢̳̮̗̟̩͓̭͈̅̾̎█̵̛͎̱̥̙̝͓͕͗̇̃͜█̴̧͚͔̭̳̰̟̝̮̙̦̮̥͘█̴͍̌̋̐͛̇̕͝█̷̢̡̲͈̪̹̪͚̦̩͉̪͎̎͛̉͝͝█̶̧̛͎̺͚̫̬͎̼̩̇̅́́̈́́͐͐̅͝ͅ█̷̧̗̠̱̘̰͇͔̬̖̾̽̔̂̿͐͒͜█̴͎̳͒█̵̗̳̇͂̀̅̈́͋̀͘͜͜█̴̢̨̧̛͔͇͚̘̘͙̪̦͓͙͓̣́̄̆͂̿́̑█̵̡̭̞̣͈̣͔̩̖͓̿͂̈́̃█̸̢̮͕͔̮̞̣͉̪̘̼̲͇̊█̴̧̳̥̱̳͂͋̿͐̃͂̋͂͊͠█̶̛̜̀̈́́̀̐̑̏́̀͜͠͝͠█̸̦̱̘̦̠̿̊̽̋̽̍͘͜█̵̢̨̛̝̖̮͍̲̰̜̥͓̮͍̌̓̊̐́̄̄̔̆͠ͅ█̶̨̘͙̗͉̪̄̅̃͋̈́͛͋̍̕͝█̴̙͓̥͋█̵̧̡̘̺̣̣͕̰̺̫̪͚̠͈̳̉͒̽̽̓̏̅̓̌̆̈́̀̚̕͝█̸̧̠̗͈̤̦͔̮̳̆̓̑̿̀̐█̷̢͖̻͍͈͖̮͍̪̮̱̝̲̽̋̽̈█̷̯̞̦͓͚͍͇̤̝̓̇͘͜█̵͍̤̬̘̳̻̘͔̺̞̟̱͒̉̈̓̇̉̌̊̄̃̐̕█̵̢͙͈͈̘̠̳̟̣̜̘͕̺̰́̋̓̑̕█̸͖͆̅̏̈́́̑̒̇̃͑́͑̎̚̕█̸̬̪̙̭̽̇̀͑͐̀̓̔█̵̡̧̨̛̳̼̳̠͔̹̱͇̻̑̿̾̓̎͋̀̀͛̏͜͝͝█̵̢̱̜̇͗̀͌͂̄̓̾̏͂̀͝█̵̩͔̘̩̲͉́̀̓̒̋̈́̓̈͛̃͗͐̔̕█̷̨͎̥̱̞̣͕̺̪̲͍̣͒̿̕͝█̷̨̛̛͓̙̮̓̌̎̅̚͘͝͝ͅ█̸̨̧̪͕̳̳̱̜̯͇̳͔̋̓̓̅̎̇̾͂̄̇͋̇͘̚͜█̴̨̛̬͚͍̳̫̯̃̊̓̈́̈́̃͛̂̂͌͑̇̌͘█̸̧̺̺̬̠̀̒̌̾̓̇̾█̴̢̡̢̹̹͎̼̮͓̻̌̋̎̀͌̀̈́͋͋͘̚͠͝ͅͅ█̸̡̧̺̟̬̘̘͈͈̣̹̱͌̊͑̆̉̏͛͒̉̋͐█̵̛͓͖̜̞͖̙̓͐̑̄̈́̈́̓́̃̐̄ͅ█̴̣͍͎̗̜̰͓̳͖̗̙̳͉̰̖͑̕█̴̡̻͈̺̜̭̔̽̍̈͑̐̐̓̑͐͛̃̇̍͜█̸̡̙̞̦̤̥̤̳͔̇̓̓̉̇█̴̪̦̖̠͙͒̾͒̽̈́̈́̽̾̈́̈́͒͆̚͝͝ͅ█̵̰͍̬̹̙̙̳̦̈̽́̂͊̕̚͜͝█̷̬̅̆̊̿̔̑͝█̴̨̧̼̝̦̣̬̺̗̜̝̱̤̹̼̍̍̓̐͗̀̓͆̋̿̃̓̿̂█̵̛͔̣̀̓̏̊̆̈█̸̟̠̻̗̤̹́̇̒́̕̚█̴̥̖͖̭̺̯͎͈̳̰̽̒̎̍͛̋ͅ█̴̦̹̺̜̚█̷̖̰̙̩̜̗̦̝͕̺͐́̌̾͛̑̌̋̆͆͝█̶̡̲̦̮̺̹͚͖̹̓█̵̨̡͔̦̝̹̲͇̲̳͓̹̄̌́̈́̈́͂́͊͑͋͋ͅ█̸̣͈̫͉̦͓̟̒̀̀͆̄͛͆͂̍͑█̴̪̥̠̘̫͍̓̀͋́͛͊͛̃̕͘█̷̢̢̧̧̼̭͎̗̥̇͑̐̐̏́̌͑̕͘█̷͙̻̯͉̣̟͂͐̑̈͘͘͘͝ͅͅ█̵͉͉̜̮̥̮͙̞̏̇̇̍͠͝█̵̨̛̺̟̳̰͍̜̹̤͚̞͓͋̓̏̐̀͒͌̏̓̿̈́́͘̚█̸̨͕̬͇̳̺̰̦͙̯̣̺̑̑̇̽̓͐̃̕ͅ█̶̢̟͕̪͕̹͍̦̀͒́̾̄͐̏̃̒̍̃͋̅͂̚█̵̬̠̦̝̑̀́̏̏͋̓̍͒̃̏̕͠͝█̸̝́͆̔̿̋̈́͑̈̄͒̈́̕͠█̵̨̨̧͓͓͙̠̙̳̞͂̌͆̊͛̍͒̒̅̄̉̀̆̉̕█̷̤̖͚̘̜̙̼̻̰̯̮̯̌́̍̎̃̌̚͜█̵̝̤̣̍̔͂̉̉̅̌̃̽͌̀̀̕͠͝█̸̙̰͚͕̳̝̜̒̾̚͜█̴͕͒̀̎́█̷̡̧̨̧͓͍̩̜͓̩̞̩̇͋͐͋̃̌̄́̀̒͝͠͠█̶̺̫̰̲̫̌̃̈́̾̅́̉̈́͑͘̕̕█̸̢̧̼̻̹͕̦͍͍͈͍̼̫̳̬͗̐█̸̣̰̘̯̥͎͚̻́̆█̷̰̾̈̆̂̄̆̏̚͘█̵͎̤̺̗̋͆̂̒̾̓̆͝͠͝ͅ█̸̝͔͓̂̾͂͂͊̋͝█̴̧̧̹̝̲̩̖͕͕͚̳͇̱̘̅̓́͜͝█̴͕̻̜̰͎͎̤͖̬̼̋̂̒͛͐͆͌͌̊̎́͐͘͝█̵̟̳̳̰͍̻͎̥̰͂̓̈́́̌̒͊͆́͝͠͠█̷̧̯̼̠͓̞̘̱͍͔̼̺̤͇̗́̾̃̕█̷̧̢̳͉̳̮̤̗̟̺̟̈́̆̌̈́̏̔̿̈́̄̍̚͜͝͝█̴̗͚͖͓̈̌̃̿͆̄͋̽̿̃̚͝█̸̡̡͎͙̯̥̲͉͈̥̯̗̙͂̀͋́█̶̯̦̭̬͖̮͈́̎̐́͌̔̉̚͜█̴̨̖͚̼̹͉̜̞̹͎̼̝́̓͑̄̍̑̍̕ͅ█̷̮̗̺͒█̸̬̣̜̺͉̱̃̓̇̽̈́█̵̮̘̯̺̻̟̰̻͖̮̙̹̦̯̗̅͊͑̏̒̕█̸̛̬̘̤̬͍̤͎̰̦̪̖̘̈́̑̋̃̅̄̑̓͛̋͗͘͜ͅ█̷̜̹̜͎̹̦͓̘͐̏͑̓̀̃̋̎̀͜͠ͅ█̵̧͉̻̳̖͇̪̝̣̻̈́̊̒̐̌͐͛͘͝█̶̱͔̭̭̏͗͒̋͠█̴̳̫̜̖̯͙͙͚̘̒█̸̺̍͊̊̚͝█̷̟͙̠̮͓̰̮̣͊͂̿̓̏̐̊̎̾̐̚͘͜͝█̷̝̻͑̄̈́̂̃̉͑█̷̥͖͛̋̂̍͛̀̋͊̂̿͘͝█̶̤̠̹͔̑͒̄̇̐█̴̨͓̬͍͔̤͙̬̯̲̠͔͎̠́̇̀̄̓͐͛̒̍̄̚͝█̶̤̞̹̪̥̼̹̣͕͔̳̼̻̙̎̆̈́̽̂ͅ█̴̨̜̌̾̓█̴͇̓█̶̪̻͎̻̲̺̅̑̇̾̇͂̆█̷̢͖̮̳͕͙͓̯͉͈̊̂̔́̌̽̈́͝█̴̛̛̭̼̫̈́̈́̉̈́̕█̵̧̻̓̑̆̅̓̈̄̚͠͝͝͝█̴̢̼̜̮̯̥͙͕̪̞̻̖̩̯͈̈́͒̑͂̔̀̆̐͋̈́͊̃̊͠█̴̢̘̼̹̩͚̤̩̖̬͙̥̅̏̈́͒͑͆̏́̚█̵̛̬͕̰͐͛̅̒̒͂̾͜͝█̵̱̿͌̽̒̈́͒̾̑́͂̽͠͝█̶̢̩̺̰͙͓̜̘̄̄̄͊̇͒͒͒͑͒̐͜█̵͍̘̱̗͇͍͈͚͔̒͗̏̅̋̀̿̚̕ͅ█̸̖̐͆̋̾̋█̷͕̙̫̪̞̫̺̥͈̿͘█̵̨̘̙͔̭̜͖̥͆̊̀̿̈́̿̽█̵̬̟͕̣̤͎͋͛̍̍̌̍̌̐̃́̑̄̽̚͝█̵̢̛̠͉̙͖̘͍̹̺̖͋̅̑̋͆͌̌͐̀͛̚̚̚█̷̛͍̊̾̉͆̔̇̍̑̀̽█̶̢̡͖͎̳̜͔̝͈̖̦̳̃̎͛̀͂͋͛̓̈́̊̀́͋͘█̸̧̛̮̬͉̩͈̘̝͖̩̘͔͍̄̎̿̌̋̇̃̀̽͆̃̚͠█̸̠̞͕̭̮̇͗̈█̸̯̍̀̀͐͒̉͌͂̚█̸̛͉͍̲̭̪͓̅̄́̍͒͆̓͘█̴̱̃̿█̷̡̝̝͚̗͚̋█̵͉̭̂̑̍͊̅̑́̿█̴̢͙̻̬̝͇̥̻͈͓̬̩̣̒͗̂̅̓͋͒̎͑͐̿̌ͅ█̷̳̝̹̙̬͔͓̯̺͛͐̅͂͗̂̾̃̈́̋͝█̴̣̹̠̞̘̺̓̀͑͐̀͗̈́͛̀̓█̴̢̳̖͔̪̖̤̮̫̜̀̿̓͑̈͂̅̾͜█̵̧͖̱̞̘̾̿̾́̂͝█̷̨̩͔̠̫̩̒̋̆̉̈͒̂́̕͝█̶̛̳̫̟̼͚͎͕̖̻͇̖̠̼͍͊̿̍̄́̕ͅ█̵̰̩̲̞̪̫͑̀̒̌█̸͇̭͈͇̟̰̤͚͓̗͓́̂̃̂̎͝ͅ█̵̱͕̖́͋̉̍͒͛̒̓͋̆͜█̴͖͍̼͐̐̇̑͛̔̈́͐̓́͗̇█̵̨̣̱̗͚̝̰̖̼̪̖͓̫̳̇̀́̀̾͑͗͋̍̚͜█̵̧̨̧͙̗̖̣̹̦̥̹͕͔̌͗̌̆̏̄̉͑̏̾͌͠͝█̴̥͖̬̻̟̮͚̰̭͖̟͎͚̍̑̈́͆͒͛̌̋̑̉͐̈̀͝█̸̯͖̖͎͎̠̭͔̣̯̺̼̰̿̉̑̇̓̂̑̔͠ͅ█̸̢̙̞̙̘̦̪͔̹̋̔́̅͒̉͂̊͒͛͂͆̃͘█̴̮̮̮̩͇̙̤͚͑̐̃̽̏̽̈́͌̇͌̉͒̕͝█̸̻͌̂̀█̵̨̜̪̼̭̗̦̞͔͛̍͌̅̚█̶̨̀̇̓█̶̢͚̖͚͍͚̖̝̲̟͓͕̮̤͐̂̋̈͒̈́͆͘̕█̴̢̯͖̞̩̜͈͙̣͕͛̿́̽͐̅͊͂͂̀̒͆͑̓̚͜ͅͅͅͅ█̶̧̘͈̙͓͔͖̫̹̝̺̺̼̣̩͊█̶̛̛̘͓̫̟͈͋͊̎̅̋̓̎̕͠͝█̵̨̧̢̲͉̥̫̫͇͙̊͆̃͆͑͆͆̋͘̚̚͠ͅ█̵̣̙̊͌͆█̴͉͓̲̂█̵͖̰͙̘̥͎̓̆█̵̡̖̤̻̳͖̭̖͖̠͈͕̮͆͒̀̈́̅̐͗̈̕͝█̷͉̗̰̙̼̩̯͓̜͉̫̗͂͜͜█̸͙̺̘͍̖͙̈̀̆̒̈́͗̚͜͜͝ͅͅ█̴̢̛͇͕̺͇̱̋̾͛̆̈́̒̏͘█̵̨̬̯͙̲̜̘̳̺̭̦͔̓̽̌̈́͑̅͌̕͠͠͝█̷̡̰̬̳̩͈̹͖̯̼͌̅̿̽͗̈́͆̆̇͑̕͝█̴̰̪̠̲̝̙͈̓̀̆͑̌̀̋̈́̑́͛█̷͓͇̱̰̒̀̅̀̄̂̍͌͐̍̋̃̉̃ͅ█̴̧̧̹̼̰͉͖̭̪́̆̐̅̆̈̒͊̿͊͆█̶̡̧̜̤̪̯͉͔̯̥̬̤̟̻̪́̍̈́͑̌█̶̨̨̘̫̞̳̙͓̃͐̈́̀̈̌̋̉̉͊̎̕͜█̶̨̢̦͇͈̺͓̘͇͕͚̩͌̈́͘͜█̵̧̝͖̺̖̤͎̻͉̣̠̺̠̲͗̓̈̽̈̈́̆̅̕͘█̸̞͍̦͚̀̂͒͋̑͂̍̚̚█̶̢͔͓̓̈́̂█̶̢̡̘̲̲͇̇̇͆̿̒̎͌̇̐̑̈̔̕͠͝█̵̢̞͉̜̗̄̔͒͌̍̏̏͐̽̓̆͌̂͗̌█̴͔̅͒ͅ█̶̝̖̘͙͉̘̱̝̰̺̯̀͑̑́̓̓̈́̒͘█̷̨̧̯̯͇̂̃̔̍̍͒̇̃͂͝█̵̲̙̐̇̌͑̈̅͊█̶̠̻͙͕̬̱̃̋̈́̒̕ͅ█̶̧̢̹͚̱̻̬͐͗̎͜█̸̢̡̧̹̩̠̪̮̮̺͚̦̘̲̫͊̍̃͑̍͋̋̚̚͝█̶̛̣̥̩͍̳̀̄̊̈́̂̍̚█̷͇̖̑̍̑̚█̶̮̺̹̳̦͎̙̗̈͑͛̈́͑͘█̶̛͉̰̯̻͕̻͎̙̩̆͗̍̂͋̇͒͑̊͐͝͠͠͝█̷̢̤̖̟̏̐̾͌͘͠͠█̶̢̼̯̞̈͑̓̀̈́̌̓͛̊█̸̳̞̼̮̦͓̦̹̗̯̆͛̃̓̿̓̂█̴̧̹̬̯̻̩̑̌̎̅́̔̽͛̄́̕̕ͅ█̸̪͕͙̰͕͎̙͈̋█̴̲̋͘͝█̷̲̦̿́͊͠█̵̜͐̒͗̿͋̕█̴̫̻̄█̶͎͔̼̮͖̲̺̌̏̆ͅ█̴̦̤͉̞͓̤̘͐̿̂̍̔͊͐͋ͅ█̷̜͔̿̃̓͗̄̒̈́̇̋̚̕͘͠ͅ█̷̠͂͝█̴̻͓̮̠̺̮̰͍͍̌̍̈̾͊́̽̆ͅͅ█̶̛̯̲̦͉͒͊̒̎̀̆̾̚█̵̙̐̏̇͋█̵̨̦͔̟͈͉̲͔̰̹̣̰̺͗̃̈́̀̏̿█̷͓̹̳͒̂̆̂̀͜͝█̴̢̛͍̖͔͈͈̯͓̦̮̮̑̅̅͂̇̓̈́͑̀̀̇͘̚̕█̵̤̬̬̮̟͕̠̆͝ͅͅ█̴̬̞͙̹̠̻̮͎̝̦̖̠̩͋̾͗̾̌̍̍̊́̽͘͘͝ͅͅ█̷̭̙͍̠̤̣͓͋̏̌̇͋͜͝ͅͅ█̷̛̗̱͗͊͌͌͒̆͘͝█̶̨̮̮͚̯̖̫̟̻̱̤̫͊̔̂̍̃̈́͜ͅ█̶̹̀̂͒̽̎̑̊̈́̾͆͘͝█̷̛̰͇͍̟͈̪͇͎͍̮̭̤͔͇̞̊̒͐̿̔̏͊̾͘̚̚͘█̶̛̞͔̫̬̭̙̲̜̺͊̆͂̂̆͂̽̋ͅ█̵̢̡̤̹̮̥̙̥̪̱͈̟̣͎̻̄̔̽͝█̴̨̨̨̡̣̦̯̠͉̤̘̇̓̊̎͝█̶̧̡̧̛̛̫̱̻̤̤̥̲̘̺͓̑̈́̅̿͐̾̇͐̿͆͝█̷̛̰̜̃̿̋͆█̴̧̡̧̩͇̳̣̥̣̖͎̰̦̩̅̉̌͑͗̿͂̑̾́█̸̛̞̣͕͚̥͔̮̇͋̑̈́̔̾̈́̒̕̕█̴̨̝̯̲̳̭͔̝̦̀͊͐̇̃̒͋̍̃̌͠█̸̛̞͓̳̈̀͒͗̐̂̎̔͌̒͜͠█̷̡̒̆̈́̔̎͒̉͂̑̐̕͝█̵̢̺̝̝̩͋͒̍̚█̶̨̪̪̥̟̓̑̾̆͝͝█̵̨̡̮̯͖̙̺̳̀͗̐̔̓̔͗́͒̍͗̓̎͌͝█̴̦͈̻̘͔͚͎̗͊̊̈́̊͂̋̓̀͜█̷̘͍̥̭̺͙͛͊͆̊͛̂͌͗̃̋̾͘█̸̨̛͈̟͍͙͕͎̊͒̊̐́̀̆͘͜͝͝ͅ█̵̮̪̟̊̽̈́͝█̸̨͍̭̞͉̹̣̆̃█̴̤͍̝̮̜͎͚̹̌̊̄̂̅̋͜█̷̧̩̺͉̺̻͍̖̝̥̰̺̭̅̓̓͆͆͐̏̐̓̊̎̚͝█̷̛̞̬̩̝̤̜̎̈́͜█̵̧̢̨̯̼̖̫̳͇̳͉̫̦̌̿̈̀͗̀̏̾͠█̵͎̠͓͔̯̩̮̬̫̱͉̦̆͐͌́̈́̔̔̏͊̂̕͜͜͝͠ͅ█̷̥͑͒█̶̢̨̫͈̲͊́̆͐́̍̈́̂́̅̃̍̈́̃̂͜█̵̛̻̭͍͚̺͍͖̯̾̆̍̐̈͐̂͋͂̏̀͜͜█̴͚̮̫̗̞̻͚͓̋̊͜█̶̰̟̘̖̼̗̪̈́ͅ█̸͔͎̬͓̪̂̓͗́̉̿̏̈́̕͝͠͝͝█̴̝̤͚̝̲̬͊̚ͅ█̸̛͙͓̯̲̦̥̯͔̔̓̈̊͊͒̈́̌̈̅́̈́̉█̸̡̲̲̯̘͓͙͖͖̓̏͒̈̈́͋̒̈́͗͘̕̚̕͘͝█̶͚͙͖̟͓̳̭͈̪͓̝̊͠ͅ█̴̨̬̱̪̜̲̬͚̱͛͐̈́̀█̸̨̨̥͎̗̖͓͓̟̤͗͆̃̅͒̎̊͘͘͝█̸̨̨̛̻͉̼̳̳̰͔̝́͆̆̈́̀̌̌̓̑█̶̨̼̺͔̩̙̯̭̾̔̓̆̋̕͜█̷̢̛͓͓͔͉̗̹̘͍̺̙̣̪̃̀̈̈́̒͐̄̐̒̊̾́͑̕█̸̡̠̹̼̗̻͉͍̪̖̆̏̊̔̈́̓͌̈̾͂̌̍͊̚̚█̸̡̡̤̤̪̪̮̬͍̤͓̳͒̇̏͊͛̄̀́͌̿͑̆̑ͅ█̴̢͆̇̿̀̈̅̐̄͠█̸̣͑̀̈́█̶̨͈͈͎̣̻̲͈̘̘́̑́̂͒́̐̎͐͗͑̌͂̕͝█̷̢̛̱͍̹̯̇͊̒̄͋̅́͒̓̽͆͝█̵̢̨̗̪͎̦̭͈̙̏̀̒̂̏̚█̷̧̝̬͕̪̞͖̘͕̋́█̸̧̰̞̮̫͈̬̤̹͙̲̘͓̇̀̑͋̓̈́̇̓̀̚͝͝█̸̪̲̮͎̻͓͈̌̀́█̷͔̽̈́͌̕█̷̢̛̬̬̻͖̙̰̮͇̫̳͒̈́̀͑̐͝█̴̢̡̛̛̣͕̥̗͍̹͍̃̀͊̓̄̓̀̏́̐█̶̢̧̩̯̟̺̬͔̦̟́̎█̸̟̗̺̣͕̦̠̩͎̼̺̻̠̿̔͊̈̈́̋͛̀̒ͅ█̷̨̡̛̬̠̺͑͒͐̽̏̓͋̽͝█̴̥͎͉͚̫͎̈͆̈́͝͝█̸̡̦̹͓͓̯̳̭͕̥͓̼͇͍̓̄̒█̵̛̯̔̔́̋̇̔̌͊́̚█̴̢̡̲͓̜̮̪̄̉̌͊͛̿͋̌̑͂̐̂̚͝█̸̢̡̘̺̗̘̥͈̤̜͍̯̈́̊̃█̸̧̣̰̟̭̯̜̝̲͖̞͇̗̲̾̂̈́̔̎̄͐͝ͅ█̴̹͎̼̑́̐̓̆̎̋͗̀̀̋̑̋͋͘█̵̪̬̻̐̆̅̇̋̿̉̂̉̐̋̌͝͝█̸̨͔͈̪̪̣͉̗̻̦͈̃̆̕█̶̨̪̝̘̊͆͋̃█̸̧̟̰̞̤͇͕͚͗̄͗̆̃̚█̸̢̡̣͇̟͍̭̠͈̭͎̠̓̏̇͐͂̏͛͐͝ͅ█̶̢̩̲͙̤̰̥̫͚̋͂̋̀̓͐̀̀̕͜͝͝█̴͍̯̺͚͔̣̱̮̖̯̳̿̐̇̾͐́͝█̴͙͓̳̠͈̺͈̫̑͝█̴̧̺̲̫̤̳͋̇̊̄̓̎͘̕█̴͈̗̺̝̰̪̮͉̥̦́͊ͅͅ█̷̡͇̥̞̣̾͒̇̆ͅ█̵͈͈̼̦̣̩̗͈̘́̓̅█̵̛̛̋̌̈́́̒̋̍̀̄͌͊̕͠ͅ█̶͉̮̬̩͕̌͂█̵̛͈͓͓͖̪͎͎̿̈͌̍█̶̢̡̙̟͇̙̝̰͉̼̱͙̤̝͓̃͠͝█̸̹͙̞̹̘̺͈̣̺̿̀̓̓́̆̕ͅ█̴͍̙́̒͐̽́͌͂̒̋ͅͅ█̵͈̯̲̣̣̬̪̊͜͠ͅ█̶͔͕̰̣͐͌̓█̷͔͙̗̍̅̀̏̐̈̎̿́́̌̏█̵̢̰̼͍̲͖̬̳͓̱̯̜̜̬͚̈̈́̋̔̀͑█̴̧̥̺̂̐̓̽̂̽͛̇́͛̅̿͝͝█̸̲̙̎͑͂͆̇́̐̆̀̕͝█̸̘̙̪̬͎̣͑̇̿̉̑͜█̷̣̝̣̻͕́█̴̹͓̼̞͊́͂͗͒͠ͅ█̶̡̢̭̻̮͉͓̺̫̘̝͈͉͍̲̎̓̀͘█̵̨̙̩̩̠̩͓̼͖̲͒͑̔̂̃̄̔̀̑͋́̚͠͠█̴̛͉̠̖̮̲̲̦̳̥͎̦͕͛̀́̉͗͆͂̈́̀͒̂̚█̵̧̢̢͔̫̫͙̣̖͌̈͒̆͂̓̉̓͛̄͌͘͜͝█̵̢̫̬̬̻̰̥̫̗̻͔͖̺̤̬̆̈́̀█̶̼̙̜͇̈́̓͐█̶̨̩͈̥̙̏̐̍͌͛́͛̿̊̈́͂̊̆̕͝█̴̟̼̖̜̣̥̤͎̩̳̺̜̀̏̅̌̔͐̀̕ͅͅ█̶̢͈̈́̈̿█̸̙̹̲͙͋̈́̉̀̔͐̀͘͜͠͝͝█̶̨̰̬͔͕̟̹̓͂̋͂̓͌̌̕
█̴̢̟͎͇͌̒̎̎̇̔̓̆́̾͗͆̔͒█̷̨͕̜̗̱̊͛̆̆█̷͎̙̊̿̒̈́͂̽̅̈́̆͛̌̈́͛█̴̧͎̜̆͆̓͆̇̾█̵̦͎̘͓͍̦̲͕͈͌̑̔█̴̨̹̞̟͎͕̠͉͇̊̌̈́͌̒̑̕͜͝͝͝█̴͎͒̆̈̊̒̀͊͆́̔̃͛͘█̵̀̏͛̊̄̇͊̇̚ͅ█̶̫̍̿͑̑̈́͌̆̽͒̓̏̚͘͝ͅ█̸̨̨̢̧̻̮̪̘̙͙̻̺̟̲̼͐█̸̛͕̺̣̪̳͒̇̐͆͑̃̒̿̃̀͠█̴̧̹̩͚̠̻̘̳̖̜̮͎̥̽͗̀̔͂͠͝ͅ█̵͙͎̹̯͐͛͌̽̈́̽̏͆̌͜█̴̝͕͇́̔́̅̀͐̀̃̉̓̽̆̋͘█̴̧̧͙̜͍̝̤̠̰̮͓̦̳͔̿̏͒͋̑̌͂̇̓̀̂̑̚͘͠█̵̛͎͓͊̂̒͊̅̽͛́̏͘█̵̧̝͓͎̳̅̓͒̀̈́̆̏̽͌͊̐̇̾̐█̴̡͔̫̗̯̖̣͛̓͜█̶̡̧̼̹̭̘̮̲̃͐̑̊̾̄̀̉̓͊̇̆̕͜█̵̧̡̛̰͚͍̯̮̮̦̠͔̯̇͋̈́̄͋͌̔̓̌͛̈͂͐̆█̵̧̘͙̾█̵̡̛̗̦̜̗̬͔̥̺̤͒̎͒͝ͅ█̸͖͍͔͇̘͔͂́̀̓͑̑̚͠█̵̡̛̖͓̘̜̥̭̈́̊̈█̶̹̱͕̩̰̙͙͙̘̮̤͓͉̞̋̐͜█̸̢̧̳̲̬͎̦͓̻͈̩͍̀̀̔̃̈́̃ͅ█̶͇͚͍͂͑͊̎̅̌̃̈̏̍̅̆̄̊█̶̬͙͈͇̭̳̀̒̕█̶̧͉̥̥͔̲͓̪̰̑̋̏̌̋̄͌̋̓̿͝█̵̧̢̧̧̡̝̮̣͈̤̝̹̱͂̓́͂█̸̡̛̣̺̻̈̋͊͌͗̔̌͘̚͝█̷̤͚͔̼̳̟̫͖̙̿̒̃̎͌̇█̷̢̨̛̮̘̳͐͋̈́̊̂͌̎͊̈̆͝ͅ█̷͚̹̽͆̔͛̽̓͂̿̈̅͋͂͘͘͠█̴̧̺̰̞̝̦̤̉̈́͂̇͌̒̔̾̀̊͌̚͠͠█̸̛̰̼͓̳̖͛͌̒́̎̍͗͂̎͝͠█̴̛̤̝̫͕͓͚͖͇͖̃̄̏̑͝ͅ█̷̨͇͈͔̱͔̬͇͉̹̝̖̑́͊̋͆͜͜█̸̢͉͍̱͓̝̭͕̊̏̾̈́̋̍͘█̴̢̖͔̜̅̇͋̄█̵̡̧̳̦͔͓̥̌̈́̿͊̂̃̃͐͝͝ͅͅ█̴̡̛̬͕̲̰̻͇̔̅̀́̀͊͂̇͆̆̕█̸̢̻̮̹̘̩̘̭͈͕̬̤͎̀͋͑́̎͑̓̔̈̂̔͌̕͝͠█̴̘͍̝̟̫͈̤̠̓̑█̴̘͐͋̀͑̅̽̕̕͠█̵̨̡͓͈̲̿̾̋̾̏̀̋̃̉͂͑̔͘͠█̵̥̃͂̔̚̚█̵̫͎͌̍̋̋́͋͘͝͝█̷̨̨̢̺͙̪̤̦̓̓̀̐͐͛̂̕͘͝͝█̴̧̡̢̛͈̝̝͕̘̜͇̘̐̀̀̓̐͗͘█̴̘̝̩̿̃̆̆̑̓̀̿̋̇̅͝͠█̴̧̛̫̦̘̭̈́͐̈́̆̒́̕͝͝ͅ█̵̡̢̜͚̆́̀͛̑̽́̀̔̉̄̀͠█̵̹̘̫̪̃̆͐̋̀̅͋̈́̄̌̊█̸͎̘̀͋̔̃█̷̫̻̣͎̲͒̓̓̿̉̿́̕█̷̙͚̳̞̲͉͖͇͇͆͌̓̂̄͊́̀͌̅̉̇̽̕͜█̴̛̼̳̤̥̜̰̍͌̀͋̿̓͒̈́̒͆͜͠ͅͅ█̷͔̠̥̤̱̉͠█̶̨̠͕̦͕̥͖͂̇̂̓̄̌̌̈̈́̑͠█̷̢̢̧̜̖̞̦̳̥̿͜͜█̷̨̘͍̘̤̻̘̆̉̐̔́͌̌́̍̏̀͠█̸̨̀̊͌͗͋͘█̷̧̛̃̀͌͒̊͆̆̈́͠█̵̛̛̦͉́̓͐̊̿̔̅́̈́̔͘͝█̵̻̮̰̠̬̟̟͖́̔͛̄̍̑̃̀̒̊̔̂̾̂█̴̢̳̮̗̟̩͓̭͈̅̾̎█̵̛͎̱̥̙̝͓͕͗̇̃͜█̴̧͚͔̭̳̰̟̝̮̙̦̮̥͘█̴͍̌̋̐͛̇̕͝█̷̢̡̲͈̪̹̪͚̦̩͉̪͎̎͛̉͝͝█̶̧̛͎̺͚̫̬͎̼̩̇̅́́̈́́͐͐̅͝ͅ█̷̧̗̠̱̘̰͇͔̬̖̾̽̔̂̿͐͒͜█̴͎̳͒█̵̗̳̇͂̀̅̈́͋̀͘͜͜█̴̢̨̧̛͔͇͚̘̘͙̪̦͓͙͓̣́̄̆͂̿́̑█̵̡̭̞̣͈̣͔̩̖͓̿͂̈́̃█̸̢̮͕͔̮̞̣͉̪̘̼̲͇̊█̴̧̳̥̱̳͂͋̿͐̃͂̋͂͊͠█̶̛̜̀̈́́̀̐̑̏́̀͜͠͝͠█̸̦̱̘̦̠̿̊̽̋̽̍͘͜█̵̢̨̛̝̖̮͍̲̰̜̥͓̮͍̌̓̊̐́̄̄̔̆͠ͅ█̶̨̘͙̗͉̪̄̅̃͋̈́͛͋̍̕͝█̴̙͓̥͋█̵̧̡̘̺̣̣͕̰̺̫̪͚̠͈̳̉͒̽̽̓̏̅̓̌̆̈́̀̚̕͝█̸̧̠̗͈̤̦͔̮̳̆̓̑̿̀̐█̷̢͖̻͍͈͖̮͍̪̮̱̝̲̽̋̽̈█̷̯̞̦͓͚͍͇̤̝̓̇͘͜█̵͍̤̬̘̳̻̘͔̺̞̟̱͒̉̈̓̇̉̌̊̄̃̐̕█̵̢͙͈͈̘̠̳̟̣̜̘͕̺̰́̋̓̑̕█̸͖͆̅̏̈́́̑̒̇̃͑́͑̎̚̕█̸̬̪̙̭̽̇̀͑͐̀̓̔█̵̡̧̨̛̳̼̳̠͔̹̱͇̻̑̿̾̓̎͋̀̀͛̏͜͝͝█̵̢̱̜̇͗̀͌͂̄̓̾̏͂̀͝█̵̩͔̘̩̲͉́̀̓̒̋̈́̓̈͛̃͗͐̔̕█̷̨͎̥̱̞̣͕̺̪̲͍̣͒̿̕͝█̷̨̛̛͓̙̮̓̌̎̅̚͘͝͝ͅ█̸̨̧̪͕̳̳̱̜̯͇̳͔̋̓̓̅̎̇̾͂̄̇͋̇͘̚͜█̴̨̛̬͚͍̳̫̯̃̊̓̈́̈́̃͛̂̂͌͑̇̌͘█̸̧̺̺̬̠̀̒̌̾̓̇̾█̴̢̡̢̹̹͎̼̮͓̻̌̋̎̀͌̀̈́͋͋͘̚͠͝ͅͅ█̸̡̧̺̟̬̘̘͈͈̣̹̱͌̊͑̆̉̏͛͒̉̋͐█̵̛͓͖̜̞͖̙̓͐̑̄̈́̈́̓́̃̐̄ͅ█̴̣͍͎̗̜̰͓̳͖̗̙̳͉̰̖͑̕█̴̡̻͈̺̜̭̔̽̍̈͑̐̐̓̑͐͛̃̇̍͜█̸̡̙̞̦̤̥̤̳͔̇̓̓̉̇█̴̪̦̖̠͙͒̾͒̽̈́̈́̽̾̈́̈́͒͆̚͝͝ͅ█̵̰͍̬̹̙̙̳̦̈̽́̂͊̕̚͜͝█̷̬̅̆̊̿̔̑͝█̴̨̧̼̝̦̣̬̺̗̜̝̱̤̹̼̍̍̓̐͗̀̓͆̋̿̃̓̿̂█̵̛͔̣̀̓̏̊̆̈█̸̟̠̻̗̤̹́̇̒́̕̚█̴̥̖͖̭̺̯͎͈̳̰̽̒̎̍͛̋ͅ█̴̦̹̺̜̚█̷̖̰̙̩̜̗̦̝͕̺͐́̌̾͛̑̌̋̆͆͝█̶̡̲̦̮̺̹͚͖̹̓█̵̨̡͔̦̝̹̲͇̲̳͓̹̄̌́̈́̈́͂́͊͑͋͋ͅ█̸̣͈̫͉̦͓̟̒̀̀͆̄͛͆͂̍͑█̴̪̥̠̘̫͍̓̀͋́͛͊͛̃̕͘█̷̢̢̧̧̼̭͎̗̥̇͑̐̐̏́̌͑̕͘█̷͙̻̯͉̣̟͂͐̑̈͘͘͘͝ͅͅ█̵͉͉̜̮̥̮͙̞̏̇̇̍͠͝█̵̨̛̺̟̳̰͍̜̹̤͚̞͓͋̓̏̐̀͒͌̏̓̿̈́́͘̚█̸̨͕̬͇̳̺̰̦͙̯̣̺̑̑̇̽̓͐̃̕ͅ█̶̢̟͕̪͕̹͍̦̀͒́̾̄͐̏̃̒̍̃͋̅͂̚█̵̬̠̦̝̑̀́̏̏͋̓̍͒̃̏̕͠͝█̸̝́͆̔̿̋̈́͑̈̄͒̈́̕͠█̵̨̨̧͓͓͙̠̙̳̞͂̌͆̊͛̍͒̒̅̄̉̀̆̉̕█̷̤̖͚̘̜̙̼̻̰̯̮̯̌́̍̎̃̌̚͜█̵̝̤̣̍̔͂̉̉̅̌̃̽͌̀̀̕͠͝█̸̙̰͚͕̳̝̜̒̾̚͜█̴͕͒̀̎́█̷̡̧̨̧͓͍̩̜͓̩̞̩̇͋͐͋̃̌̄́̀̒͝͠͠█̶̺̫̰̲̫̌̃̈́̾̅́̉̈́͑͘̕̕█̸̢̧̼̻̹͕̦͍͍͈͍̼̫̳̬͗̐█̸̣̰̘̯̥͎͚̻́̆█̷̰̾̈̆̂̄̆̏̚͘█̵͎̤̺̗̋͆̂̒̾̓̆͝͠͝ͅ█̸̝͔͓̂̾͂͂͊̋͝█̴̧̧̹̝̲̩̖͕͕͚̳͇̱̘̅̓́͜͝█̴͕̻̜̰͎͎̤͖̬̼̋̂̒͛͐͆͌͌̊̎́͐͘͝█̵̟̳̳̰͍̻͎̥̰͂̓̈́́̌̒͊͆́͝͠͠█̷̧̯̼̠͓̞̘̱͍͔̼̺̤͇̗́̾̃̕█̷̧̢̳͉̳̮̤̗̟̺̟̈́̆̌̈́̏̔̿̈́̄̍̚͜͝͝█̴̗͚͖͓̈̌̃̿͆̄͋̽̿̃̚͝█̸̡̡͎͙̯̥̲͉͈̥̯̗̙͂̀͋́█̶̯̦̭̬͖̮͈́̎̐́͌̔̉̚͜█̴̨̖͚̼̹͉̜̞̹͎̼̝́̓͑̄̍̑̍̕ͅ█̷̮̗̺͒█̸̬̣̜̺͉̱̃̓̇̽̈́█̵̮̘̯̺̻̟̰̻͖̮̙̹̦̯̗̅͊͑̏̒̕█̸̛̬̘̤̬͍̤͎̰̦̪̖̘̈́̑̋̃̅̄̑̓͛̋͗͘͜ͅ█̷̜̹̜͎̹̦͓̘͐̏͑̓̀̃̋̎̀͜͠ͅ█̵̧͉̻̳̖͇̪̝̣̻̈́̊̒̐̌͐͛͘͝█̶̱͔̭̭̏͗͒̋͠█̴̳̫̜̖̯͙͙͚̘̒█̸̺̍͊̊̚͝█̷̟͙̠̮͓̰̮̣͊͂̿̓̏̐̊̎̾̐̚͘͜͝█̷̝̻͑̄̈́̂̃̉͑█̷̥͖͛̋̂̍͛̀̋͊̂̿͘͝█̶̤̠̹͔̑͒̄̇̐█̴̨͓̬͍͔̤͙̬̯̲̠͔͎̠́̇̀̄̓͐͛̒̍̄̚͝█̶̤̞̹̪̥̼̹̣͕͔̳̼̻̙̎̆̈́̽̂ͅ█̴̨̜̌̾̓█̴͇̓█̶̪̻͎̻̲̺̅̑̇̾̇͂̆█̷̢͖̮̳͕͙͓̯͉͈̊̂̔́̌̽̈́͝█̴̛̛̭̼̫̈́̈́̉̈́̕█̵̧̻̓̑̆̅̓̈̄̚͠͝͝͝█̴̢̼̜̮̯̥͙͕̪̞̻̖̩̯͈̈́͒̑͂̔̀̆̐͋̈́͊̃̊͠█̴̢̘̼̹̩͚̤̩̖̬͙̥̅̏̈́͒͑͆̏́̚█̵̛̬͕̰͐͛̅̒̒͂̾͜͝█̵̱̿͌̽̒̈́͒̾̑́͂̽͠͝█̶̢̩̺̰͙͓̜̘̄̄̄͊̇͒͒͒͑͒̐͜█̵͍̘̱̗͇͍͈͚͔̒͗̏̅̋̀̿̚̕ͅ█̸̖̐͆̋̾̋█̷͕̙̫̪̞̫̺̥͈̿͘█̵̨̘̙͔̭̜͖̥͆̊̀̿̈́̿̽█̵̬̟͕̣̤͎͋͛̍̍̌̍̌̐̃́̑̄̽̚͝█̵̢̛̠͉̙͖̘͍̹̺̖͋̅̑̋͆͌̌͐̀͛̚̚̚█̷̛͍̊̾̉͆̔̇̍̑̀̽█̶̢̡͖͎̳̜͔̝͈̖̦̳̃̎͛̀͂͋͛̓̈́̊̀́͋͘█̸̧̛̮̬͉̩͈̘̝͖̩̘͔͍̄̎̿̌̋̇̃̀̽͆̃̚͠█̸̠̞͕̭̮̇͗̈█̸̯̍̀̀͐͒̉͌͂̚█̸̛͉͍̲̭̪͓̅̄́̍͒͆̓͘█̴̱̃̿█̷̡̝̝͚̗͚̋█̵͉̭̂̑̍͊̅̑́̿█̴̢͙̻̬̝͇̥̻͈͓̬̩̣̒͗̂̅̓͋͒̎͑͐̿̌ͅ█̷̳̝̹̙̬͔͓̯̺͛͐̅͂͗̂̾̃̈́̋͝█̴̣̹̠̞̘̺̓̀͑͐̀͗̈́͛̀̓█̴̢̳̖͔̪̖̤̮̫̜̀̿̓͑̈͂̅̾͜█̵̧͖̱̞̘̾̿̾́̂͝█̷̨̩͔̠̫̩̒̋̆̉̈͒̂́̕͝█̶̛̳̫̟̼͚͎͕̖̻͇̖̠̼͍͊̿̍̄́̕ͅ█̵̰̩̲̞̪̫͑̀̒̌█̸͇̭͈͇̟̰̤͚͓̗͓́̂̃̂̎͝ͅ█̵̱͕̖́͋̉̍͒͛̒̓͋̆͜█̴͖͍̼͐̐̇̑͛̔̈́͐̓́͗̇█̵̨̣̱̗͚̝̰̖̼̪̖͓̫̳̇̀́̀̾͑͗͋̍̚͜█̵̧̨̧͙̗̖̣̹̦̥̹͕͔̌͗̌̆̏̄̉͑̏̾͌͠͝█̴̥͖̬̻̟̮͚̰̭͖̟͎͚̍̑̈́͆͒͛̌̋̑̉͐̈̀͝█̸̯͖̖͎͎̠̭͔̣̯̺̼̰̿̉̑̇̓̂̑̔͠ͅ█̸̢̙̞̙̘̦̪͔̹̋̔́̅͒̉͂̊͒͛͂͆̃͘█̴̮̮̮̩͇̙̤͚͑̐̃̽̏̽̈́͌̇͌̉͒̕͝█̸̻͌̂̀█̵̨̜̪̼̭̗̦̞͔͛̍͌̅̚█̶̨̀̇̓█̶̢͚̖͚͍͚̖̝̲̟͓͕̮̤͐̂̋̈͒̈́͆͘̕█̴̢̯͖̞̩̜͈͙̣͕͛̿́̽͐̅͊͂͂̀̒͆͑̓̚͜ͅͅͅͅ█̶̧̘͈̙͓͔͖̫̹̝̺̺̼̣̩͊█̶̛̛̘͓̫̟͈͋͊̎̅̋̓̎̕͠͝█̵̨̧̢̲͉̥̫̫͇͙̊͆̃͆͑͆͆̋͘̚̚͠ͅ█̵̣̙̊͌͆█̴͉͓̲̂█̵͖̰͙̘̥͎̓̆█̵̡̖̤̻̳͖̭̖͖̠͈͕̮͆͒̀̈́̅̐͗̈̕͝█̷͉̗̰̙̼̩̯͓̜͉̫̗͂͜͜█̸͙̺̘͍̖͙̈̀̆̒̈́͗̚͜͜͝ͅͅ█̴̢̛͇͕̺͇̱̋̾͛̆̈́̒̏͘█̵̨̬̯͙̲̜̘̳̺̭̦͔̓̽̌̈́͑̅͌̕͠͠͝█̷̡̰̬̳̩͈̹͖̯̼͌̅̿̽͗̈́͆̆̇͑̕͝█̴̰̪̠̲̝̙͈̓̀̆͑̌̀̋̈́̑́͛█̷͓͇̱̰̒̀̅̀̄̂̍͌͐̍̋̃̉̃ͅ█̴̧̧̹̼̰͉͖̭̪́̆̐̅̆̈̒͊̿͊͆█̶̡̧̜̤̪̯͉͔̯̥̬̤̟̻̪́̍̈́͑̌█̶̨̨̘̫̞̳̙͓̃͐̈́̀̈̌̋̉̉͊̎̕͜█̶̨̢̦͇͈̺͓̘͇͕͚̩͌̈́͘͜█̵̧̝͖̺̖̤͎̻͉̣̠̺̠̲͗̓̈̽̈̈́̆̅̕͘█̸̞͍̦͚̀̂͒͋̑͂̍̚̚█̶̢͔͓̓̈́̂█̶̢̡̘̲̲͇̇̇͆̿̒̎͌̇̐̑̈̔̕͠͝█̵̢̞͉̜̗̄̔͒͌̍̏̏͐̽̓̆͌̂͗̌█̴͔̅͒ͅ█̶̝̖̘͙͉̘̱̝̰̺̯̀͑̑́̓̓̈́̒͘█̷̨̧̯̯͇̂̃̔̍̍͒̇̃͂͝█̵̲̙̐̇̌͑̈̅͊█̶̠̻͙͕̬̱̃̋̈́̒̕ͅ█̶̧̢̹͚̱̻̬͐͗̎͜█̸̢̡̧̹̩̠̪̮̮̺͚̦̘̲̫͊̍̃͑̍͋̋̚̚͝█̶̛̣̥̩͍̳̀̄̊̈́̂̍̚█̷͇̖̑̍̑̚█̶̮̺̹̳̦͎̙̗̈͑͛̈́͑͘█̶̛͉̰̯̻͕̻͎̙̩̆͗̍̂͋̇͒͑̊͐͝͠͠͝█̷̢̤̖̟̏̐̾͌͘͠͠█̶̢̼̯̞̈͑̓̀̈́̌̓͛̊█̸̳̞̼̮̦͓̦̹̗̯̆͛̃̓̿̓̂█̴̧̹̬̯̻̩̑̌̎̅́̔̽͛̄́̕̕ͅ█̸̪͕͙̰͕͎̙͈̋█̴̲̋͘͝█̷̲̦̿́͊͠█̵̜͐̒͗̿͋̕█̴̫̻̄█̶͎͔̼̮͖̲̺̌̏̆ͅ█̴̦̤͉̞͓̤̘͐̿̂̍̔͊͐͋ͅ█̷̜͔̿̃̓͗̄̒̈́̇̋̚̕͘͠ͅ█̷̠͂͝█̴̻͓̮̠̺̮̰͍͍̌̍̈̾͊́̽̆ͅͅ█̶̛̯̲̦͉͒͊̒̎̀̆̾̚█̵̙̐̏̇͋█̵̨̦͔̟͈͉̲͔̰̹̣̰̺͗̃̈́̀̏̿█̷͓̹̳͒̂̆̂̀͜͝█̴̢̛͍̖͔͈͈̯͓̦̮̮̑̅̅͂̇̓̈́͑̀̀̇͘̚̕█̵̤̬̬̮̟͕̠̆͝ͅͅ█̴̬̞͙̹̠̻̮͎̝̦̖̠̩͋̾͗̾̌̍̍̊́̽͘͘͝ͅͅ█̷̭̙͍̠̤̣͓͋̏̌̇͋͜͝ͅͅ█̷̛̗̱͗͊͌͌͒̆͘͝█̶̨̮̮͚̯̖̫̟̻̱̤̫͊̔̂̍̃̈́͜ͅ█̶̹̀̂͒̽̎̑̊̈́̾͆͘͝█̷̛̰͇͍̟͈̪͇͎͍̮̭̤͔͇̞̊̒͐̿̔̏͊̾͘̚̚͘█̶̛̞͔̫̬̭̙̲̜̺͊̆͂̂̆͂̽̋ͅ█̵̢̡̤̹̮̥̙̥̪̱͈̟̣͎̻̄̔̽͝█̴̨̨̨̡̣̦̯̠͉̤̘̇̓̊̎͝█̶̧̡̧̛̛̫̱̻̤̤̥̲̘̺͓̑̈́̅̿͐̾̇͐̿͆͝█̷̛̰̜̃̿̋͆█̴̧̡̧̩͇̳̣̥̣̖͎̰̦̩̅̉̌͑͗̿͂̑̾́█̸̛̞̣͕͚̥͔̮̇͋̑̈́̔̾̈́̒̕̕█̴̨̝̯̲̳̭͔̝̦̀͊͐̇̃̒͋̍̃̌͠█̸̛̞͓̳̈̀͒͗̐̂̎̔͌̒͜͠█̷̡̒̆̈́̔̎͒̉͂̑̐̕͝█̵̢̺̝̝̩͋͒̍̚█̶̨̪̪̥̟̓̑̾̆͝͝█̵̨̡̮̯͖̙̺̳̀͗̐̔̓̔͗́͒̍͗̓̎͌͝█̴̦͈̻̘͔͚͎̗͊̊̈́̊͂̋̓̀͜█̷̘͍̥̭̺͙͛͊͆̊͛̂͌͗̃̋̾͘█̸̨̛͈̟͍͙͕͎̊͒̊̐́̀̆͘͜͝͝ͅ█̵̮̪̟̊̽̈́͝█̸̨͍̭̞͉̹̣̆̃█̴̤͍̝̮̜͎͚̹̌̊̄̂̅̋͜█̷̧̩̺͉̺̻͍̖̝̥̰̺̭̅̓̓͆͆͐̏̐̓̊̎̚͝█̷̛̞̬̩̝̤̜̎̈́͜█̵̧̢̨̯̼̖̫̳͇̳͉̫̦̌̿̈̀͗̀̏̾͠█̵͎̠͓͔̯̩̮̬̫̱͉̦̆͐͌́̈́̔̔̏͊̂̕͜͜͝͠ͅ█̷̥͑͒█̶̢̨̫͈̲͊́̆͐́̍̈́̂́̅̃̍̈́̃̂͜█̵̛̻̭͍͚̺͍͖̯̾̆̍̐̈͐̂͋͂̏̀͜͜█̴͚̮̫̗̞̻͚͓̋̊͜█̶̰̟̘̖̼̗̪̈́ͅ█̸͔͎̬͓̪̂̓͗́̉̿̏̈́̕͝͠͝͝█̴̝̤͚̝̲̬͊̚ͅ█̸̛͙͓̯̲̦̥̯͔̔̓̈̊͊͒̈́̌̈̅́̈́̉█̸̡̲̲̯̘͓͙͖͖̓̏͒̈̈́͋̒̈́͗͘̕̚̕͘͝█̶͚͙͖̟͓̳̭͈̪͓̝̊͠ͅ█̴̨̬̱̪̜̲̬͚̱͛͐̈́̀█̸̨̨̥͎̗̖͓͓̟̤͗͆̃̅͒̎̊͘͘͝█̸̨̨̛̻͉̼̳̳̰͔̝́͆̆̈́̀̌̌̓̑█̶̨̼̺͔̩̙̯̭̾̔̓̆̋̕͜█̷̢̛͓͓͔͉̗̹̘͍̺̙̣̪̃̀̈̈́̒͐̄̐̒̊̾́͑̕█̸̡̠̹̼̗̻͉͍̪̖̆̏̊̔̈́̓͌̈̾͂̌̍͊̚̚█̸̡̡̤̤̪̪̮̬͍̤͓̳͒̇̏͊͛̄̀́͌̿͑̆̑ͅ█̴̢͆̇̿̀̈̅̐̄͠█̸̣͑̀̈́█̶̨͈͈͎̣̻̲͈̘̘́̑́̂͒́̐̎͐͗͑̌͂̕͝█̷̢̛̱͍̹̯̇͊̒̄͋̅́͒̓̽͆͝█̵̢̨̗̪͎̦̭͈̙̏̀̒̂̏̚█̷̧̝̬͕̪̞͖̘͕̋́█̸̧̰̞̮̫͈̬̤̹͙̲̘͓̇̀̑͋̓̈́̇̓̀̚͝͝█̸̪̲̮͎̻͓͈̌̀́█̷͔̽̈́͌̕█̷̢̛̬̬̻͖̙̰̮͇̫̳͒̈́̀͑̐͝█̴̢̡̛̛̣͕̥̗͍̹͍̃̀͊̓̄̓̀̏́̐█̶̢̧̩̯̟̺̬͔̦̟́̎█̸̟̗̺̣͕̦̠̩͎̼̺̻̠̿̔͊̈̈́̋͛̀̒ͅ█̷̨̡̛̬̠̺͑͒͐̽̏̓͋̽͝█̴̥͎͉͚̫͎̈͆̈́͝͝█̸̡̦̹͓͓̯̳̭͕̥͓̼͇͍̓̄̒█̵̛̯̔̔́̋̇̔̌͊́̚█̴̢̡̲͓̜̮̪̄̉̌͊͛̿͋̌̑͂̐̂̚͝█̸̢̡̘̺̗̘̥͈̤̜͍̯̈́̊̃█̸̧̣̰̟̭̯̜̝̲͖̞͇̗̲̾̂̈́̔̎̄͐͝ͅ█̴̹͎̼̑́̐̓̆̎̋͗̀̀̋̑̋͋͘█̵̪̬̻̐̆̅̇̋̿̉̂̉̐̋̌͝͝█̸̨͔͈̪̪̣͉̗̻̦͈̃̆̕█̶̨̪̝̘̊͆͋̃█̸̧̟̰̞̤͇͕͚͗̄͗̆̃̚█̸̢̡̣͇̟͍̭̠͈̭͎̠̓̏̇͐͂̏͛͐͝ͅ█̶̢̩̲͙̤̰̥̫͚̋͂̋̀̓͐̀̀̕͜͝͝█̴͍̯̺͚͔̣̱̮̖̯̳̿̐̇̾͐́͝█̴͙͓̳̠͈̺͈̫̑͝█̴̧̺̲̫̤̳͋̇̊̄̓̎͘̕█̴͈̗̺̝̰̪̮͉̥̦́͊ͅͅ█̷̡͇̥̞̣̾͒̇̆ͅ█̵͈͈̼̦̣̩̗͈̘́̓̅█̵̛̛̋̌̈́́̒̋̍̀̄͌͊̕͠ͅ█̶͉̮̬̩͕̌͂█̵̛͈͓͓͖̪͎͎̿̈͌̍█̶̢̡̙̟͇̙̝̰͉̼̱͙̤̝͓̃͠͝█̸̹͙̞̹̘̺͈̣̺̿̀̓̓́̆̕ͅ█̴͍̙́̒͐̽́͌͂̒̋ͅͅ█̵͈̯̲̣̣̬̪̊͜͠ͅ█̶͔͕̰̣͐͌̓█̷͔͙̗̍̅̀̏̐̈̎̿́́̌̏█̵̢̰̼͍̲͖̬̳͓̱̯̜̜̬͚̈̈́̋̔̀͑█̴̧̥̺̂̐̓̽̂̽͛̇́͛̅̿͝͝█̸̲̙̎͑͂͆̇́̐̆̀̕͝█̸̘̙̪̬͎̣͑̇̿̉̑͜█̷̣̝̣̻͕́█̴̹͓̼̞͊́͂͗͒͠ͅ█̶̡̢̭̻̮͉͓̺̫̘̝͈͉͍̲̎̓̀͘█̵̨̙̩̩̠̩͓̼͖̲͒͑̔̂̃̄̔̀̑͋́̚͠͠█̴̛͉̠̖̮̲̲̦̳̥͎̦͕͛̀́̉͗͆͂̈́̀͒̂̚█̵̧̢̢͔̫̫͙̣̖͌̈͒̆͂̓̉̓͛̄͌͘͜͝█̵̢̫̬̬̻̰̥̫̗̻͔͖̺̤̬̆̈́̀█̶̼̙̜͇̈́̓͐█̶̨̩͈̥̙̏̐̍͌͛́͛̿̊̈́͂̊̆̕͝█̴̟̼̖̜̣̥̤͎̩̳̺̜̀̏̅̌̔͐̀̕ͅͅ█̶̢͈̈́̈̿█̸̙̹̲͙͋̈́̉̀̔͐̀͘͜͠͝͝█̶̨̰̬͔͕̟̹̓͂̋͂̓͌̌̕█̶͓̣̻́́́̉͐̾̊̓̅̕͜█̶̛̳͚̲̋͆̒͗̾̆͒̓͌͘█̷̥̣̥̄̉̿̊̓͗͑̒̆̍͒͝͝█̵̨̰̲̳̻̠̻̟͕̣͒͋̔̅̌̀̀̃̈́́̾̈́͂͝█̴̢̟͎͇͌̒̎̎̇̔̓̆́̾͗͆̔͒█̷̨͕̜̗̱̊͛̆̆█̷͎̙̊̿̒̈́͂̽̅̈́̆͛̌̈́͛█̴̧͎̜̆͆̓͆̇̾█̵̦͎̘͓͍̦̲͕͈͌̑̔█̴̨̹̞̟͎͕̠͉͇̊̌̈́͌̒̑̕͜͝͝͝█̴͎͒̆̈̊̒̀͊͆́̔̃͛͘█̵̀̏͛̊̄̇͊̇̚ͅ█̶̫̍̿͑̑̈́͌̆̽͒̓̏̚͘͝ͅ█̸̨̨̢̧̻̮̪̘̙͙̻̺̟̲̼͐█̸̛͕̺̣̪̳͒̇̐͆͑̃̒̿̃̀͠█̴̧̹̩͚̠̻̘̳̖̜̮͎̥̽͗̀̔͂͠͝ͅ█̵͙͎̹̯͐͛͌̽̈́̽̏͆̌͜█̴̝͕͇́̔́̅̀͐̀̃̉̓̽̆̋͘█̴̧̧͙̜͍̝̤̠̰̮͓̦̳͔̿̏͒͋̑̌͂̇̓̀̂̑̚͘͠█̵̛͎͓͊̂̒͊̅̽͛́̏͘█̵̧̝͓͎̳̅̓͒̀̈́̆̏̽͌͊̐̇̾̐█̴̡͔̫̗̯̖̣͛̓͜█̶̡̧̼̹̭̘̮̲̃͐̑̊̾̄̀̉̓͊̇̆̕͜█̵̧̡̛̰͚͍̯̮̮̦̠͔̯̇͋̈́̄͋͌̔̓̌͛̈͂͐̆█̵̧̘͙̾█̵̡̛̗̦̜̗̬͔̥̺̤͒̎͒͝ͅ█̸͖͍͔͇̘͔͂́̀̓͑̑̚͠█̵̡̛̖͓̘̜̥̭̈́̊̈█̶̹̱͕̩̰̙͙͙̘̮̤͓͉̞̋̐͜█̸̢̧̳̲̬͎̦͓̻͈̩͍̀̀̔̃̈́̃ͅ█̶͇͚͍͂͑͊̎̅̌̃̈̏̍̅̆̄̊█̶̬͙͈͇̭̳̀̒̕█̶̧͉̥̥͔̲͓̪̰̑̋̏̌̋̄͌̋̓̿͝█̵̧̢̧̧̡̝̮̣͈̤̝̹̱͂̓́͂█̸̡̛̣̺̻̈̋͊͌͗̔̌͘̚͝█̷̤͚͔̼̳̟̫͖̙̿̒̃̎͌̇█̷̢̨̛̮̘̳͐͋̈́̊̂͌̎͊̈̆͝ͅ█̷͚̹̽͆̔͛̽̓͂̿̈̅͋͂͘͘͠█̴̧̺̰̞̝̦̤̉̈́͂̇͌̒̔̾̀̊͌̚͠͠█̸̛̰̼͓̳̖͛͌̒́̎̍͗͂̎͝͠█̴̛̤̝̫͕͓͚͖͇͖̃̄̏̑͝ͅ█̷̨͇͈͔̱͔̬͇͉̹̝̖̑́͊̋͆͜͜█̸̢͉͍̱͓̝̭͕̊̏̾̈́̋̍͘█̴̢̖͔̜̅̇͋̄█̵̡̧̳̦͔͓̥̌̈́̿͊̂̃̃͐͝͝ͅͅ█̴̡̛̬͕̲̰̻͇̔̅̀́̀͊͂̇͆̆̕█̸̢̻̮̹̘̩̘̭͈͕̬̤͎̀͋͑́̎͑̓̔̈̂̔͌̕͝͠█̴̘͍̝̟̫͈̤̠̓̑█̴̘͐͋̀͑̅̽̕̕͠█̵̨̡͓͈̲̿̾̋̾̏̀̋̃̉͂͑̔͘͠█̵̥̃͂̔̚̚█̵̫͎͌̍̋̋́͋͘͝͝█̷̨̨̢̺͙̪̤̦̓̓̀̐͐͛̂̕͘͝͝█̴̧̡̢̛͈̝̝͕̘̜͇̘̐̀̀̓̐͗͘█̴̘̝̩̿̃̆̆̑̓̀̿̋̇̅͝͠█̴̧̛̫̦̘̭̈́͐̈́̆̒́̕͝͝ͅ█̵̡̢̜͚̆́̀͛̑̽́̀̔̉̄̀͠█̵̹̘̫̪̃̆͐̋̀̅͋̈́̄̌̊█̸͎̘̀͋̔̃█̷̫̻̣͎̲͒̓̓̿̉̿́̕█̷̙͚̳̞̲͉͖͇͇͆͌̓̂̄͊́̀͌̅̉̇̽̕͜█̴̛̼̳̤̥̜̰̍͌̀͋̿̓͒̈́̒͆͜͠ͅͅ█̷͔̠̥̤̱̉͠█̶̨̠͕̦͕̥͖͂̇̂̓̄̌̌̈̈́̑͠█̷̢̢̧̜̖̞̦̳̥̿͜͜█̷̨̘͍̘̤̻̘̆̉̐̔́͌̌́̍̏̀͠█̸̨̀̊͌͗͋͘█̷̧̛̃̀͌͒̊͆̆̈́͠█̵̛̛̦͉́̓͐̊̿̔̅́̈́̔͘͝█̵̻̮̰̠̬̟̟͖́̔͛̄̍̑̃̀̒̊̔̂̾̂█̴̢̳̮̗̟̩͓̭͈̅̾̎█̵̛͎̱̥̙̝͓͕͗̇̃͜█̴̧͚͔̭̳̰̟̝̮̙̦̮̥͘█̴͍̌̋̐͛̇̕͝█̷̢̡̲͈̪̹̪͚̦̩͉̪͎̎͛̉͝͝█̶̧̛͎̺͚̫̬͎̼̩̇̅́́̈́́͐͐̅͝ͅ█̷̧̗̠̱̘̰͇͔̬̖̾̽̔̂̿͐͒͜█̴͎̳͒█̵̗̳̇͂̀̅̈́͋̀͘͜͜█̴̢̨̧̛͔͇͚̘̘͙̪̦͓͙͓̣́̄̆͂̿́̑█̵̡̭̞̣͈̣͔̩̖͓̿͂̈́̃█̸̢̮͕͔̮̞̣͉̪̘̼̲͇̊█̴̧̳̥̱̳͂͋̿͐̃͂̋͂͊͠█̶̛̜̀̈́́̀̐̑̏́̀͜͠͝͠█̸̦̱̘̦̠̿̊̽̋̽̍͘͜█̵̢̨̛̝̖̮͍̲̰̜̥͓̮͍̌̓̊̐́̄̄̔̆͠ͅ█̶̨̘͙̗͉̪̄̅̃͋̈́͛͋̍̕͝█̴̙͓̥͋█̵̧̡̘̺̣̣͕̰̺̫̪͚̠͈̳̉͒̽̽̓̏̅̓̌̆̈́̀̚̕͝█̸̧̠̗͈̤̦͔̮̳̆̓̑̿̀̐█̷̢͖̻͍͈͖̮͍̪̮̱̝̲̽̋̽̈█̷̯̞̦͓͚͍͇̤̝̓̇͘͜█̵͍̤̬̘̳̻̘͔̺̞̟̱͒̉̈̓̇̉̌̊̄̃̐̕█̵̢͙͈͈̘̠̳̟̣̜̘͕̺̰́̋̓̑̕█̸͖͆̅̏̈́́̑̒̇̃͑́͑̎̚̕█̸̬̪̙̭̽̇̀͑͐̀̓̔█̵̡̧̨̛̳̼̳̠͔̹̱͇̻̑̿̾̓̎͋̀̀͛̏͜͝͝█̵̢̱̜̇͗̀͌͂̄̓̾̏͂̀͝█̵̩͔̘̩̲͉́̀̓̒̋̈́̓̈͛̃͗͐̔̕█̷̨͎̥̱̞̣͕̺̪̲͍̣͒̿̕͝█̷̨̛̛͓̙̮̓̌̎̅̚͘͝͝ͅ█̸̨̧̪͕̳̳̱̜̯͇̳͔̋̓̓̅̎̇̾͂̄̇͋̇͘̚͜█̴̨̛̬͚͍̳̫̯̃̊̓̈́̈́̃͛̂̂͌͑̇̌͘█̸̧̺̺̬̠̀̒̌̾̓̇̾█̴̢̡̢̹̹͎̼̮͓̻̌̋̎̀͌̀̈́͋͋͘̚͠͝ͅͅ█̸̡̧̺̟̬̘̘͈͈̣̹̱͌̊͑̆̉̏͛͒̉̋͐█̵̛͓͖̜̞͖̙̓͐̑̄̈́̈́̓́̃̐̄ͅ█̴̣͍͎̗̜̰͓̳͖̗̙̳͉̰̖͑̕█̴̡̻͈̺̜̭̔̽̍̈͑̐̐̓̑͐͛̃̇̍͜█̸̡̙̞̦̤̥̤̳͔̇̓̓̉̇█̴̪̦̖̠͙͒̾͒̽̈́̈́̽̾̈́̈́͒͆̚͝͝ͅ█̵̰͍̬̹̙̙̳̦̈̽́̂͊̕̚͜͝█̷̬̅̆̊̿̔̑͝█̴̨̧̼̝̦̣̬̺̗̜̝̱̤̹̼̍̍̓̐͗̀̓͆̋̿̃̓̿̂█̵̛͔̣̀̓̏̊̆̈█̸̟̠̻̗̤̹́̇̒́̕̚█̴̥̖͖̭̺̯͎͈̳̰̽̒̎̍͛̋ͅ█̴̦̹̺̜̚█̷̖̰̙̩̜̗̦̝͕̺͐́̌̾͛̑̌̋̆͆͝█̶̡̲̦̮̺̹͚͖̹̓█̵̨̡͔̦̝̹̲͇̲̳͓̹̄̌́̈́̈́͂́͊͑͋͋ͅ█̸̣͈̫͉̦͓̟̒̀̀͆̄͛͆͂̍͑█̴̪̥̠̘̫͍̓̀͋́͛͊͛̃̕͘█̷̢̢̧̧̼̭͎̗̥̇͑̐̐̏́̌͑̕͘█̷͙̻̯͉̣̟͂͐̑̈͘͘͘͝ͅͅ█̵͉͉̜̮̥̮͙̞̏̇̇̍͠͝█̵̨̛̺̟̳̰͍̜̹̤͚̞͓͋̓̏̐̀͒͌̏̓̿̈́́͘̚█̸̨͕̬͇̳̺̰̦͙̯̣̺̑̑̇̽̓͐̃̕ͅ█̶̢̟͕̪͕̹͍̦̀͒́̾̄͐̏̃̒̍̃͋̅͂̚█̵̬̠̦̝̑̀́̏̏͋̓̍͒̃̏̕͠͝█̸̝́͆̔̿̋̈́͑̈̄͒̈́̕͠█̵̨̨̧͓͓͙̠̙̳̞͂̌͆̊͛̍͒̒̅̄̉̀̆̉̕█̷̤̖͚̘̜̙̼̻̰̯̮̯̌́̍̎̃̌̚͜█̵̝̤̣̍̔͂̉̉̅̌̃̽͌̀̀̕͠͝█̸̙̰͚͕̳̝̜̒̾̚͜█̴͕͒̀̎́█̷̡̧̨̧͓͍̩̜͓̩̞̩̇͋͐͋̃̌̄́̀̒͝͠͠█̶̺̫̰̲̫̌̃̈́̾̅́̉̈́͑͘̕̕█̸̢̧̼̻̹͕̦͍͍͈͍̼̫̳̬͗̐█̸̣̰̘̯̥͎͚̻́̆█̷̰̾̈̆̂̄̆̏̚͘█̵͎̤̺̗̋͆̂̒̾̓̆͝͠͝ͅ█̸̝͔͓̂̾͂͂͊̋͝█̴̧̧̹̝̲̩̖͕͕͚̳͇̱̘̅̓́͜͝█̴͕̻̜̰͎͎̤͖̬̼̋̂̒͛͐͆͌͌̊̎́͐͘͝█̵̟̳̳̰͍̻͎̥̰͂̓̈́́̌̒͊͆́͝͠͠█̷̧̯̼̠͓̞̘̱͍͔̼̺̤͇̗́̾̃̕█̷̧̢̳͉̳̮̤̗̟̺̟̈́̆̌̈́̏̔̿̈́̄̍̚͜͝͝█̴̗͚͖͓̈̌̃̿͆̄͋̽̿̃̚͝█̸̡̡͎͙̯̥̲͉͈̥̯̗̙͂̀͋́█̶̯̦̭̬͖̮͈́̎̐́͌̔̉̚͜█̴̨̖͚̼̹͉̜̞̹͎̼̝́̓͑̄̍̑̍̕ͅ█̷̮̗̺͒█̸̬̣̜̺͉̱̃̓̇̽̈́█̵̮̘̯̺̻̟̰̻͖̮̙̹̦̯̗̅͊͑̏̒̕█̸̛̬̘̤̬͍̤͎̰̦̪̖̘̈́̑̋̃̅̄̑̓͛̋͗͘͜ͅ█̷̜̹̜͎̹̦͓̘͐̏͑̓̀̃̋̎̀͜͠ͅ█̵̧͉̻̳̖͇̪̝̣̻̈́̊̒̐̌͐͛͘͝█̶̱͔̭̭̏͗͒̋͠█̴̳̫̜̖̯͙͙͚̘̒█̸̺̍͊̊̚͝█̷̟͙̠̮͓̰̮̣͊͂̿̓̏̐̊̎̾̐̚͘͜͝█̷̝̻͑̄̈́̂̃̉͑█̷̥͖͛̋̂̍͛̀̋͊̂̿͘͝█̶̤̠̹͔̑͒̄̇̐█̴̨͓̬͍͔̤͙̬̯̲̠͔͎̠́̇̀̄̓͐͛̒̍̄̚͝█̶̤̞̹̪̥̼̹̣͕͔̳̼̻̙̎̆̈́̽̂ͅ█̴̨̜̌̾̓█̴͇̓█̶̪̻͎̻̲̺̅̑̇̾̇͂̆█̷̢͖̮̳͕͙͓̯͉͈̊̂̔́̌̽̈́͝█̴̛̛̭̼̫̈́̈́̉̈́̕█̵̧̻̓̑̆̅̓̈̄̚͠͝͝͝█̴̢̼̜̮̯̥͙͕̪̞̻̖̩̯͈̈́͒̑͂̔̀̆̐͋̈́͊̃̊͠█̴̢̘̼̹̩͚̤̩̖̬͙̥̅̏̈́͒͑͆̏́̚█̵̛̬͕̰͐͛̅̒̒͂̾͜͝█̵̱̿͌̽̒̈́͒̾̑́͂̽͠͝█̶̢̩̺̰͙͓̜̘̄̄̄͊̇͒͒͒͑͒̐͜█̵͍̘̱̗͇͍͈͚͔̒͗̏̅̋̀̿̚̕ͅ█̸̖̐͆̋̾̋█̷͕̙̫̪̞̫̺̥͈̿͘█̵̨̘̙͔̭̜͖̥͆̊̀̿̈́̿̽█̵̬̟͕̣̤͎͋͛̍̍̌̍̌̐̃́̑̄̽̚͝█̵̢̛̠͉̙͖̘͍̹̺̖͋̅̑̋͆͌̌͐̀͛̚̚̚█̷̛͍̊̾̉͆̔̇̍̑̀̽█̶̢̡͖͎̳̜͔̝͈̖̦̳̃̎͛̀͂͋͛̓̈́̊̀́͋͘█̸̧̛̮̬͉̩͈̘̝͖̩̘͔͍̄̎̿̌̋̇̃̀̽͆̃̚͠█̸̠̞͕̭̮̇͗̈█̸̯̍̀̀͐͒̉͌͂̚█̸̛͉͍̲̭̪͓̅̄́̍͒͆̓͘█̴̱̃̿█̷̡̝̝͚̗͚̋█̵͉̭̂̑̍͊̅̑́̿█̴̢͙̻̬̝͇̥̻͈͓̬̩̣̒͗̂̅̓͋͒̎͑͐̿̌ͅ█̷̳̝̹̙̬͔͓̯̺͛͐̅͂͗̂̾̃̈́̋͝█̴̣̹̠̞̘̺̓̀͑͐̀͗̈́͛̀̓█̴̢̳̖͔̪̖̤̮̫̜̀̿̓͑̈͂̅̾͜█̵̧͖̱̞̘̾̿̾́̂͝█̷̨̩͔̠̫̩̒̋̆̉̈͒̂́̕͝█̶̛̳̫̟̼͚͎͕̖̻͇̖̠̼͍͊̿̍̄́̕ͅ█̵̰̩̲̞̪̫͑̀̒̌█̸͇̭͈͇̟̰̤͚͓̗͓́̂̃̂̎͝ͅ█̵̱͕̖́͋̉̍͒͛̒̓͋̆͜█̴͖͍̼͐̐̇̑͛̔̈́͐̓́͗̇█̵̨̣̱̗͚̝̰̖̼̪̖͓̫̳̇̀́̀̾͑͗͋̍̚͜█̵̧̨̧͙̗̖̣̹̦̥̹͕͔̌͗̌̆̏̄̉͑̏̾͌͠͝█̴̥͖̬̻̟̮͚̰̭͖̟͎͚̍̑̈́͆͒͛̌̋̑̉͐̈̀͝█̸̯͖̖͎͎̠̭͔̣̯̺̼̰̿̉̑̇̓̂̑̔͠ͅ█̸̢̙̞̙̘̦̪͔̹̋̔́̅͒̉͂̊͒͛͂͆̃͘█̴̮̮̮̩͇̙̤͚͑̐̃̽̏̽̈́͌̇͌̉͒̕͝█̸̻͌̂̀█̵̨̜̪̼̭̗̦̞͔͛̍͌̅̚█̶̨̀̇̓█̶̢͚̖͚͍͚̖̝̲̟͓͕̮̤͐̂̋̈͒̈́͆͘̕█̴̢̯͖̞̩̜͈͙̣͕͛̿́̽͐̅͊͂͂̀̒͆͑̓̚͜ͅͅͅͅ█̶̧̘͈̙͓͔͖̫̹̝̺̺̼̣̩͊█̶̛̛̘͓̫̟͈͋͊̎̅̋̓̎̕͠͝█̵̨̧̢̲͉̥̫̫͇͙̊͆̃͆͑͆͆̋͘̚̚͠ͅ█̵̣̙̊͌͆█̴͉͓̲̂█̵͖̰͙̘̥͎̓̆█̵̡̖̤̻̳͖̭̖͖̠͈͕̮͆͒̀̈́̅̐͗̈̕͝█̷͉̗̰̙̼̩̯͓̜͉̫̗͂͜͜█̸͙̺̘͍̖͙̈̀̆̒̈́͗̚͜͜͝ͅͅ█̴̢̛͇͕̺͇̱̋̾͛̆̈́̒̏͘█̵̨̬̯͙̲̜̘̳̺̭̦͔̓̽̌̈́͑̅͌̕͠͠͝█̷̡̰̬̳̩͈̹͖̯̼͌̅̿̽͗̈́͆̆̇͑̕͝█̴̰̪̠̲̝̙͈̓̀̆͑̌̀̋̈́̑́͛█̷͓͇̱̰̒̀̅̀̄̂̍͌͐̍̋̃̉̃ͅ█̴̧̧̹̼̰͉͖̭̪́̆̐̅̆̈̒͊̿͊͆█̶̡̧̜̤̪̯͉͔̯̥̬̤̟̻̪́̍̈́͑̌█̶̨̨̘̫̞̳̙͓̃͐̈́̀̈̌̋̉̉͊̎̕͜█̶̨̢̦͇͈̺͓̘͇͕͚̩͌̈́͘͜█̵̧̝͖̺̖̤͎̻͉̣̠̺̠̲͗̓̈̽̈̈́̆̅̕͘█̸̞͍̦͚̀̂͒͋̑͂̍̚̚█̶̢͔͓̓̈́̂█̶̢̡̘̲̲͇̇̇͆̿̒̎͌̇̐̑̈̔̕͠͝█̵̢̞͉̜̗̄̔͒͌̍̏̏͐̽̓̆͌̂͗̌█̴͔̅͒ͅ█̶̝̖̘͙͉̘̱̝̰̺̯̀͑̑́̓̓̈́̒͘█̷̨̧̯̯͇̂̃̔̍̍͒̇̃͂͝█̵̲̙̐̇̌͑̈̅͊█̶̠̻͙͕̬̱̃̋̈́̒̕ͅ█̶̧̢̹͚̱̻̬͐͗̎͜█̸̢̡̧̹̩̠̪̮̮̺͚̦̘̲̫͊̍̃͑̍͋̋̚̚͝█̶̛̣̥̩͍̳̀̄̊̈́̂̍̚█̷͇̖̑̍̑̚█̶̮̺̹̳̦͎̙̗̈͑͛̈́͑͘█̶̛͉̰̯̻͕̻͎̙̩̆͗̍̂͋̇͒͑̊͐͝͠͠͝█̷̢̤̖̟̏̐̾͌͘͠͠█̶̢̼̯̞̈͑̓̀̈́̌̓͛̊█̸̳̞̼̮̦͓̦̹̗̯̆͛̃̓̿̓̂█̴̧̹̬̯̻̩̑̌̎̅́̔̽͛̄́̕̕ͅ█̸̪͕͙̰͕͎̙͈̋█̴̲̋͘͝█̷̲̦̿́͊͠█̵̜͐̒͗̿͋̕█̴̫̻̄█̶͎͔̼̮͖̲̺̌̏̆ͅ█̴̦̤͉̞͓̤̘͐̿̂̍̔͊͐͋ͅ█̷̜͔̿̃̓͗̄̒̈́̇̋̚̕͘͠ͅ█̷̠͂͝█̴̻͓̮̠̺̮̰͍͍̌̍̈̾͊́̽̆ͅͅ█̶̛̯̲̦͉͒͊̒̎̀̆̾̚█̵̙̐̏̇͋█̵̨̦͔̟͈͉̲͔̰̹̣̰̺͗̃̈́̀̏̿█̷͓̹̳͒̂̆̂̀͜͝█̴̢̛͍̖͔͈͈̯͓̦̮̮̑̅̅͂̇̓̈́͑̀̀̇͘̚̕█̵̤̬̬̮̟͕̠̆͝ͅͅ█̴̬̞͙̹̠̻̮͎̝̦̖̠̩͋̾͗̾̌̍̍̊́̽͘͘͝ͅͅ█̷̭̙͍̠̤̣͓͋̏̌̇͋͜͝ͅͅ█̷̛̗̱͗͊͌͌͒̆͘͝█̶̨̮̮͚̯̖̫̟̻̱̤̫͊̔̂̍̃̈́͜ͅ█̶̹̀̂͒̽̎̑̊̈́̾͆͘͝█̷̛̰͇͍̟͈̪͇͎͍̮̭̤͔͇̞̊̒͐̿̔̏͊̾͘̚̚͘█̶̛̞͔̫̬̭̙̲̜̺͊̆͂̂̆͂̽̋ͅ█̵̢̡̤̹̮̥̙̥̪̱͈̟̣͎̻̄̔̽͝█̴̨̨̨̡̣̦̯̠͉̤̘̇̓̊̎͝█̶̧̡̧̛̛̫̱̻̤̤̥̲̘̺͓̑̈́̅̿͐̾̇͐̿͆͝█̷̛̰̜̃̿̋͆█̴̧̡̧̩͇̳̣̥̣̖͎̰̦̩̅̉̌͑͗̿͂̑̾́█̸̛̞̣͕͚̥͔̮̇͋̑̈́̔̾̈́̒̕̕█̴̨̝̯̲̳̭͔̝̦̀͊͐̇̃̒͋̍̃̌͠█̸̛̞͓̳̈̀͒͗̐̂̎̔͌̒͜͠█̷̡̒̆̈́̔̎͒̉͂̑̐̕͝█̵̢̺̝̝̩͋͒̍̚█̶̨̪̪̥̟̓̑̾̆͝͝█̵̨̡̮̯͖̙̺̳̀͗̐̔̓̔͗́͒̍͗̓̎͌͝█̴̦͈̻̘͔͚͎̗͊̊̈́̊͂̋̓̀͜█̷̘͍̥̭̺͙͛͊͆̊͛̂͌͗̃̋̾͘█̸̨̛͈̟͍͙͕͎̊͒̊̐́̀̆͘͜͝͝ͅ█̵̮̪̟̊̽̈́͝█̸̨͍̭̞͉̹̣̆̃█̴̤͍̝̮̜͎͚̹̌̊̄̂̅̋͜█̷̧̩̺͉̺̻͍̖̝̥̰̺̭̅̓̓͆͆͐̏̐̓̊̎̚͝█̷̛̞̬̩̝̤̜̎̈́͜█̵̧̢̨̯̼̖̫̳͇̳͉̫̦̌̿̈̀͗̀̏̾͠█̵͎̠͓͔̯̩̮̬̫̱͉̦̆͐͌́̈́̔̔̏͊̂̕͜͜͝͠ͅ█̷̥͑͒█̶̢̨̫͈̲͊́̆͐́̍̈́̂́̅̃̍̈́̃̂͜█̵̛̻̭͍͚̺͍͖̯̾̆̍̐̈͐̂͋͂̏̀͜͜█̴͚̮̫̗̞̻͚͓̋̊͜█̶̰̟̘̖̼̗̪̈́ͅ█̸͔͎̬͓̪̂̓͗́̉̿̏̈́̕͝͠͝͝█̴̝̤͚̝̲̬͊̚ͅ█̸̛͙͓̯̲̦̥̯͔̔̓̈̊͊͒̈́̌̈̅́̈́̉█̸̡̲̲̯̘͓͙͖͖̓̏͒̈̈́͋̒̈́͗͘̕̚̕͘͝█̶͚͙͖̟͓̳̭͈̪͓̝̊͠ͅ█̴̨̬̱̪̜̲̬͚̱͛͐̈́̀█̸̨̨̥͎̗̖͓͓̟̤͗͆̃̅͒̎̊͘͘͝█̸̨̨̛̻͉̼̳̳̰͔̝́͆̆̈́̀̌̌̓̑█̶̨̼̺͔̩̙̯̭̾̔̓̆̋̕͜█̷̢̛͓͓͔͉̗̹̘͍̺̙̣̪̃̀̈̈́̒͐̄̐̒̊̾́͑̕█̸̡̠̹̼̗̻͉͍̪̖̆̏̊̔̈́̓͌̈̾͂̌̍͊̚̚█̸̡̡̤̤̪̪̮̬͍̤͓̳͒̇̏͊͛̄̀́͌̿͑̆̑ͅ█̴̢͆̇̿̀̈̅̐̄͠█̸̣͑̀̈́█̶̨͈͈͎̣̻̲͈̘̘́̑́̂͒́̐̎͐͗͑̌͂̕͝█̷̢̛̱͍̹̯̇͊̒̄͋̅́͒̓̽͆͝█̵̢̨̗̪͎̦̭͈̙̏̀̒̂̏̚█̷̧̝̬͕̪̞͖̘͕̋́█̸̧̰̞̮̫͈̬̤̹͙̲̘͓̇̀̑͋̓̈́̇̓̀̚͝͝█̸̪̲̮͎̻͓͈̌̀́█̷͔̽̈́͌̕█̷̢̛̬̬̻͖̙̰̮͇̫̳͒̈́̀͑̐͝█̴̢̡̛̛̣͕̥̗͍̹͍̃̀͊̓̄̓̀̏́̐█̶̢̧̩̯̟̺̬͔̦̟́̎█̸̟̗̺̣͕̦̠̩͎̼̺̻̠̿̔͊̈̈́̋͛̀̒ͅ█̷̨̡̛̬̠̺͑͒͐̽̏̓͋̽͝█̴̥͎͉͚̫͎̈͆̈́͝͝█̸̡̦̹͓͓̯̳̭͕̥͓̼͇͍̓̄̒█̵̛̯̔̔́̋̇̔̌͊́̚█̴̢̡̲͓̜̮̪̄̉̌͊͛̿͋̌̑͂̐̂̚͝█̸̢̡̘̺̗̘̥͈̤̜͍̯̈́̊̃█̸̧̣̰̟̭̯̜̝̲͖̞͇̗̲̾̂̈́̔̎̄͐͝ͅ█̴̹͎̼̑́̐̓̆̎̋͗̀̀̋̑̋͋͘█̵̪̬̻̐̆̅̇̋̿̉̂̉̐̋̌͝͝█̸̨͔͈̪̪̣͉̗̻̦͈̃̆̕█̶̨̪̝̘̊͆͋̃█̸̧̟̰̞̤͇͕͚͗̄͗̆̃̚█̸̢̡̣͇̟͍̭̠͈̭͎̠̓̏̇͐͂̏͛͐͝ͅ█̶̢̩̲͙̤̰̥̫͚̋͂̋̀̓͐̀̀̕͜͝͝█̴͍̯̺͚͔̣̱̮̖̯̳̿̐̇̾͐́͝█̴͙͓̳̠͈̺͈̫̑͝█̴̧̺̲̫̤̳͋̇̊̄̓̎͘̕█̴͈̗̺̝̰̪̮͉̥̦́͊ͅͅ█̷̡͇̥̞̣̾͒̇̆ͅ█̵͈͈̼̦̣̩̗͈̘́̓̅█̵̛̛̋̌̈́́̒̋̍̀̄͌͊̕͠ͅ█̶͉̮̬̩͕̌͂█̵̛͈͓͓͖̪͎͎̿̈͌̍█̶̢̡̙̟͇̙̝̰͉̼̱͙̤̝͓̃͠͝█̸̹͙̞̹̘̺͈̣̺̿̀̓̓́̆̕ͅ█̴͍̙́̒͐̽́͌͂̒̋ͅͅ█̵͈̯̲̣̣̬̪̊͜͠ͅ█̶͔͕̰̣͐͌̓█̷͔͙̗̍̅̀̏̐̈̎̿́́̌̏█̵̢̰̼͍̲͖̬̳͓̱̯̜̜̬͚̈̈́̋̔̀͑█̴̧̥̺̂̐̓̽̂̽͛̇́͛̅̿͝͝█̸̲̙̎͑͂͆̇́̐̆̀̕͝█̸̘̙̪̬͎̣͑̇̿̉̑͜█̷̣̝̣̻͕́█̴̹͓̼̞͊́͂͗͒͠ͅ█̶̡̢̭̻̮͉͓̺̫̘̝͈͉͍̲̎̓̀͘█̵̨̙̩̩̠̩͓̼͖̲͒͑̔̂̃̄̔̀̑͋́̚͠͠█̴̛͉̠̖̮̲̲̦̳̥͎̦͕͛̀́̉͗͆͂̈́̀͒̂̚█̵̧̢̢͔̫̫͙̣̖͌̈͒̆͂̓̉̓͛̄͌͘͜͝█̵̢̫̬̬̻̰̥̫̗̻͔͖̺̤̬̆̈́̀█̶̼̙̜͇̈́̓͐█̶̨̩͈̥̙̏̐̍͌͛́͛̿̊̈́͂̊̆̕͝█̴̟̼̖̜̣̥̤͎̩̳̺̜̀̏̅̌̔͐̀̕ͅͅ█̶̢͈̈́̈̿█̸̙̹̲͙͋̈́̉̀̔͐̀͘͜͠͝͝█̶̨̰̬͔͕̟̹̓͂̋͂̓͌̌̕
█̴̢̟͎͇͌̒̎̎̇̔̓̆́̾͗͆̔͒█̷̨͕̜̗̱̊͛̆̆█̷͎̙̊̿̒̈́͂̽̅̈́̆͛̌̈́͛█̴̧͎̜̆͆̓͆̇̾█̵̦͎̘͓͍̦̲͕͈͌̑̔█̴̨̹̞̟͎͕̠͉͇̊̌̈́͌̒̑̕͜͝͝͝█̴͎͒̆̈̊̒̀͊͆́̔̃͛͘█̵̀̏͛̊̄̇͊̇̚ͅ█̶̫̍̿͑̑̈́͌̆̽͒̓̏̚͘͝ͅ█̸̨̨̢̧̻̮̪̘̙͙̻̺̟̲̼͐█̸̛͕̺̣̪̳͒̇̐͆͑̃̒̿̃̀͠█̴̧̹̩͚̠̻̘̳̖̜̮͎̥̽͗̀̔͂͠͝ͅ█̵͙͎̹̯͐͛͌̽̈́̽̏͆̌͜█̴̝͕͇́̔́̅̀͐̀̃̉̓̽̆̋͘█̴̧̧͙̜͍̝̤̠̰̮͓̦̳͔̿̏͒͋̑̌͂̇̓̀̂̑̚͘͠█̵̛͎͓͊̂̒͊̅̽͛́̏͘█̵̧̝͓͎̳̅̓͒̀̈́̆̏̽͌͊̐̇̾̐█̴̡͔̫̗̯̖̣͛̓͜█̶̡̧̼̹̭̘̮̲̃͐̑̊̾̄̀̉̓͊̇̆̕͜█̵̧̡̛̰͚͍̯̮̮̦̠͔̯̇͋̈́̄͋͌̔̓̌͛̈͂͐̆█̵̧̘͙̾█̵̡̛̗̦̜̗̬͔̥̺̤͒̎͒͝ͅ█̸͖͍͔͇̘͔͂́̀̓͑̑̚͠█̵̡̛̖͓̘̜̥̭̈́̊̈█̶̹̱͕̩̰̙͙͙̘̮̤͓͉̞̋̐͜█̸̢̧̳̲̬͎̦͓̻͈̩͍̀̀̔̃̈́̃ͅ█̶͇͚͍͂͑͊̎̅̌̃̈̏̍̅̆̄̊█̶̬͙͈͇̭̳̀̒̕█̶̧͉̥̥͔̲͓̪̰̑̋̏̌̋̄͌̋̓̿͝█̵̧̢̧̧̡̝̮̣͈̤̝̹̱͂̓́͂█̸̡̛̣̺̻̈̋͊͌͗̔̌͘̚͝█̷̤͚͔̼̳̟̫͖̙̿̒̃̎͌̇█̷̢̨̛̮̘̳͐͋̈́̊̂͌̎͊̈̆͝ͅ█̷͚̹̽͆̔͛̽̓͂̿̈̅͋͂͘͘͠█̴̧̺̰̞̝̦̤̉̈́͂̇͌̒̔̾̀̊͌̚͠͠█̸̛̰̼͓̳̖͛͌̒́̎̍͗͂̎͝͠█̴̛̤̝̫͕͓͚͖͇͖̃̄̏̑͝ͅ█̷̨͇͈͔̱͔̬͇͉̹̝̖̑́͊̋͆͜͜█̸̢͉͍̱͓̝̭͕̊̏̾̈́̋̍͘█̴̢̖͔̜̅̇͋̄█̵̡̧̳̦͔͓̥̌̈́̿͊̂̃̃͐͝͝ͅͅ█̴̡̛̬͕̲̰̻͇̔̅̀́̀͊͂̇͆̆̕█̸̢̻̮̹̘̩̘̭͈͕̬̤͎̀͋͑́̎͑̓̔̈̂̔͌̕͝͠█̴̘͍̝̟̫͈̤̠̓̑█̴̘͐͋̀͑̅̽̕̕͠█̵̨̡͓͈̲̿̾̋̾̏̀̋̃̉͂͑̔͘͠█̵̥̃͂̔̚̚█̵̫͎͌̍̋̋́͋͘͝͝█̷̨̨̢̺͙̪̤̦̓̓̀̐͐͛̂̕͘͝͝█̴̧̡̢̛͈̝̝͕̘̜͇̘̐̀̀̓̐͗͘█̴̘̝̩̿̃̆̆̑̓̀̿̋̇̅͝͠█̴̧̛̫̦̘̭̈́͐̈́̆̒́̕͝͝ͅ█̵̡̢̜͚̆́̀͛̑̽́̀̔̉̄̀͠█̵̹̘̫̪̃̆͐̋̀̅͋̈́̄̌̊█̸͎̘̀͋̔̃█̷̫̻̣͎̲͒̓̓̿̉̿́̕█̷̙͚̳̞̲͉͖͇͇͆͌̓̂̄͊́̀͌̅̉̇̽̕͜█̴̛̼̳̤̥̜̰̍͌̀͋̿̓͒̈́̒͆͜͠ͅͅ█̷͔̠̥̤̱̉͠█̶̨̠͕̦͕̥͖͂̇̂̓̄̌̌̈̈́̑͠█̷̢̢̧̜̖̞̦̳̥̿͜͜█̷̨̘͍̘̤̻̘̆̉̐̔́͌̌́̍̏̀͠█̸̨̀̊͌͗͋͘█̷̧̛̃̀͌͒̊͆̆̈́͠█̵̛̛̦͉́̓͐̊̿̔̅́̈́̔͘͝█̵̻̮̰̠̬̟̟͖́̔͛̄̍̑̃̀̒̊̔̂̾̂█̴̢̳̮̗̟̩͓̭͈̅̾̎█̵̛͎̱̥̙̝͓͕͗̇̃͜█̴̧͚͔̭̳̰̟̝̮̙̦̮̥͘█̴͍̌̋̐͛̇̕͝█̷̢̡̲͈̪̹̪͚̦̩͉̪͎̎͛̉͝͝█̶̧̛͎̺͚̫̬͎̼̩̇̅́́̈́́͐͐̅͝ͅ█̷̧̗̠̱̘̰͇͔̬̖̾̽̔̂̿͐͒͜█̴͎̳͒█̵̗̳̇͂̀̅̈́͋̀͘͜͜█̴̢̨̧̛͔͇͚̘̘͙̪̦͓͙͓̣́̄̆͂̿́̑█̵̡̭̞̣͈̣͔̩̖͓̿͂̈́̃█̸̢̮͕͔̮̞̣͉̪̘̼̲͇̊█̴̧̳̥̱̳͂͋̿͐̃͂̋͂͊͠█̶̛̜̀̈́́̀̐̑̏́̀͜͠͝͠█̸̦̱̘̦̠̿̊̽̋̽̍͘͜█̵̢̨̛̝̖̮͍̲̰̜̥͓̮͍̌̓̊̐́̄̄̔̆͠ͅ█̶̨̘͙̗͉̪̄̅̃͋̈́͛͋̍̕͝█̴̙͓̥͋█̵̧̡̘̺̣̣͕̰̺̫̪͚̠͈̳̉͒̽̽̓̏̅̓̌̆̈́̀̚̕͝█̸̧̠̗͈̤̦͔̮̳̆̓̑̿̀̐█̷̢͖̻͍͈͖̮͍̪̮̱̝̲̽̋̽̈█̷̯̞̦͓͚͍͇̤̝̓̇͘͜█̵͍̤̬̘̳̻̘͔̺̞̟̱͒̉̈̓̇̉̌̊̄̃̐̕█̵̢͙͈͈̘̠̳̟̣̜̘͕̺̰́̋̓̑̕█̸͖͆̅̏̈́́̑̒̇̃͑́͑̎̚̕█̸̬̪̙̭̽̇̀͑͐̀̓̔█̵̡̧̨̛̳̼̳̠͔̹̱͇̻̑̿̾̓̎͋̀̀͛̏͜͝͝█̵̢̱̜̇͗̀͌͂̄̓̾̏͂̀͝█̵̩͔̘̩̲͉́̀̓̒̋̈́̓̈͛̃͗͐̔̕█̷̨͎̥̱̞̣͕̺̪̲͍̣͒̿̕͝█̷̨̛̛͓̙̮̓̌̎̅̚͘͝͝ͅ█̸̨̧̪͕̳̳̱̜̯͇̳͔̋̓̓̅̎̇̾͂̄̇͋̇͘̚͜█̴̨̛̬͚͍̳̫̯̃̊̓̈́̈́̃͛̂̂͌͑̇̌͘█̸̧̺̺̬̠̀̒̌̾̓̇̾█̴̢̡̢̹̹͎̼̮͓̻̌̋̎̀͌̀̈́͋͋͘̚͠͝ͅͅ█̸̡̧̺̟̬̘̘͈͈̣̹̱͌̊͑̆̉̏͛͒̉̋͐█̵̛͓͖̜̞͖̙̓͐̑̄̈́̈́̓́̃̐̄ͅ█̴̣͍͎̗̜̰͓̳͖̗̙̳͉̰̖͑̕█̴̡̻͈̺̜̭̔̽̍̈͑̐̐̓̑͐͛̃̇̍͜█̸̡̙̞̦̤̥̤̳͔̇̓̓̉̇█̴̪̦̖̠͙͒̾͒̽̈́̈́̽̾̈́̈́͒͆̚͝͝ͅ█̵̰͍̬̹̙̙̳̦̈̽́̂͊̕̚͜͝█̷̬̅̆̊̿̔̑͝█̴̨̧̼̝̦̣̬̺̗̜̝̱̤̹̼̍̍̓̐͗̀̓͆̋̿̃̓̿̂█̵̛͔̣̀̓̏̊̆̈█̸̟̠̻̗̤̹́̇̒́̕̚█̴̥̖͖̭̺̯͎͈̳̰̽̒̎̍͛̋ͅ█̴̦̹̺̜̚█̷̖̰̙̩̜̗̦̝͕̺͐́̌̾͛̑̌̋̆͆͝█̶̡̲̦̮̺̹͚͖̹̓█̵̨̡͔̦̝̹̲͇̲̳͓̹̄̌́̈́̈́͂́͊͑͋͋ͅ█̸̣͈̫͉̦͓̟̒̀̀͆̄͛͆͂̍͑█̴̪̥̠̘̫͍̓̀͋́͛͊͛̃̕͘█̷̢̢̧̧̼̭͎̗̥̇͑̐̐̏́̌͑̕͘█̷͙̻̯͉̣̟͂͐̑̈͘͘͘͝ͅͅ█̵͉͉̜̮̥̮͙̞̏̇̇̍͠͝█̵̨̛̺̟̳̰͍̜̹̤͚̞͓͋̓̏̐̀͒͌̏̓̿̈́́͘̚█̸̨͕̬͇̳̺̰̦͙̯̣̺̑̑̇̽̓͐̃̕ͅ█̶̢̟͕̪͕̹͍̦̀͒́̾̄͐̏̃̒̍̃͋̅͂̚█̵̬̠̦̝̑̀́̏̏͋̓̍͒̃̏̕͠͝█̸̝́͆̔̿̋̈́͑̈̄͒̈́̕͠█̵̨̨̧͓͓͙̠̙̳̞͂̌͆̊͛̍͒̒̅̄̉̀̆̉̕█̷̤̖͚̘̜̙̼̻̰̯̮̯̌́̍̎̃̌̚͜█̵̝̤̣̍̔͂̉̉̅̌̃̽͌̀̀̕͠͝█̸̙̰͚͕̳̝̜̒̾̚͜█̴͕͒̀̎́█̷̡̧̨̧͓͍̩̜͓̩̞̩̇͋͐͋̃̌̄́̀̒͝͠͠█̶̺̫̰̲̫̌̃̈́̾̅́̉̈́͑͘̕̕█̸̢̧̼̻̹͕̦͍͍͈͍̼̫̳̬͗̐█̸̣̰̘̯̥͎͚̻́̆█̷̰̾̈̆̂̄̆̏̚͘█̵͎̤̺̗̋͆̂̒̾̓̆͝͠͝ͅ█̸̝͔͓̂̾͂͂͊̋͝█̴̧̧̹̝̲̩̖͕͕͚̳͇̱̘̅̓́͜͝█̴͕̻̜̰͎͎̤͖̬̼̋̂̒͛͐͆͌͌̊̎́͐͘͝█̵̟̳̳̰͍̻͎̥̰͂̓̈́́̌̒͊͆́͝͠͠█̷̧̯̼̠͓̞̘̱͍͔̼̺̤͇̗́̾̃̕█̷̧̢̳͉̳̮̤̗̟̺̟̈́̆̌̈́̏̔̿̈́̄̍̚͜͝͝█̴̗͚͖͓̈̌̃̿͆̄͋̽̿̃̚͝█̸̡̡͎͙̯̥̲͉͈̥̯̗̙͂̀͋́█̶̯̦̭̬͖̮͈́̎̐́͌̔̉̚͜█̴̨̖͚̼̹͉̜̞̹͎̼̝́̓͑̄̍̑̍̕ͅ█̷̮̗̺͒█̸̬̣̜̺͉̱̃̓̇̽̈́█̵̮̘̯̺̻̟̰̻͖̮̙̹̦̯̗̅͊͑̏̒̕█̸̛̬̘̤̬͍̤͎̰̦̪̖̘̈́̑̋̃̅̄̑̓͛̋͗͘͜ͅ█̷̜̹̜͎̹̦͓̘͐̏͑̓̀̃̋̎̀͜͠ͅ█̵̧͉̻̳̖͇̪̝̣̻̈́̊̒̐̌͐͛͘͝█̶̱͔̭̭̏͗͒̋͠█̴̳̫̜̖̯͙͙͚̘̒█̸̺̍͊̊̚͝█̷̟͙̠̮͓̰̮̣͊͂̿̓̏̐̊̎̾̐̚͘͜͝█̷̝̻͑̄̈́̂̃̉͑█̷̥͖͛̋̂̍͛̀̋͊̂̿͘͝█̶̤̠̹͔̑͒̄̇̐█̴̨͓̬͍͔̤͙̬̯̲̠͔͎̠́̇̀̄̓͐͛̒̍̄̚͝█̶̤̞̹̪̥̼̹̣͕͔̳̼̻̙̎̆̈́̽̂ͅ█̴̨̜̌̾̓█̴͇̓█̶̪̻͎̻̲̺̅̑̇̾̇͂̆█̷̢͖̮̳͕͙͓̯͉͈̊̂̔́̌̽̈́͝█̴̛̛̭̼̫̈́̈́̉̈́̕█̵̧̻̓̑̆̅̓̈̄̚͠͝͝͝█̴̢̼̜̮̯̥͙͕̪̞̻̖̩̯͈̈́͒̑͂̔̀̆̐͋̈́͊̃̊͠█̴̢̘̼̹̩͚̤̩̖̬͙̥̅̏̈́͒͑͆̏́̚█̵̛̬͕̰͐͛̅̒̒͂̾͜͝█̵̱̿͌̽̒̈́͒̾̑́͂̽͠͝█̶̢̩̺̰͙͓̜̘̄̄̄͊̇͒͒͒͑͒̐͜█̵͍̘̱̗͇͍͈͚͔̒͗̏̅̋̀̿̚̕ͅ█̸̖̐͆̋̾̋█̷͕̙̫̪̞̫̺̥͈̿͘█̵̨̘̙͔̭̜͖̥͆̊̀̿̈́̿̽█̵̬̟͕̣̤͎͋͛̍̍̌̍̌̐̃́̑̄̽̚͝█̵̢̛̠͉̙͖̘͍̹̺̖͋̅̑̋͆͌̌͐̀͛̚̚̚█̷̛͍̊̾̉͆̔̇̍̑̀̽█̶̢̡͖͎̳̜͔̝͈̖̦̳̃̎͛̀͂͋͛̓̈́̊̀́͋͘█̸̧̛̮̬͉̩͈̘̝͖̩̘͔͍̄̎̿̌̋̇̃̀̽͆̃̚͠█̸̠̞͕̭̮̇͗̈█̸̯̍̀̀͐͒̉͌͂̚█̸̛͉͍̲̭̪͓̅̄́̍͒͆̓͘█̴̱̃̿█̷̡̝̝͚̗͚̋█̵͉̭̂̑̍͊̅̑́̿█̴̢͙̻̬̝͇̥̻͈͓̬̩̣̒͗̂̅̓͋͒̎͑͐̿̌ͅ█̷̳̝̹̙̬͔͓̯̺͛͐̅͂͗̂̾̃̈́̋͝█̴̣̹̠̞̘̺̓̀͑͐̀͗̈́͛̀̓█̴̢̳̖͔̪̖̤̮̫̜̀̿̓͑̈͂̅̾͜█̵̧͖̱̞̘̾̿̾́̂͝█̷̨̩͔̠̫̩̒̋̆̉̈͒̂́̕͝█̶̛̳̫̟̼͚͎͕̖̻͇̖̠̼͍͊̿̍̄́̕ͅ█̵̰̩̲̞̪̫͑̀̒̌█̸͇̭͈͇̟̰̤͚͓̗͓́̂̃̂̎͝ͅ█̵̱͕̖́͋̉̍͒͛̒̓͋̆͜█̴͖͍̼͐̐̇̑͛̔̈́͐̓́͗̇█̵̨̣̱̗͚̝̰̖̼̪̖͓̫̳̇̀́̀̾͑͗͋̍̚͜█̵̧̨̧͙̗̖̣̹̦̥̹͕͔̌͗̌̆̏̄̉͑̏̾͌͠͝█̴̥͖̬̻̟̮͚̰̭͖̟͎͚̍̑̈́͆͒͛̌̋̑̉͐̈̀͝█̸̯͖̖͎͎̠̭͔̣̯̺̼̰̿̉̑̇̓̂̑̔͠ͅ█̸̢̙̞̙̘̦̪͔̹̋̔́̅͒̉͂̊͒͛͂͆̃͘█̴̮̮̮̩͇̙̤͚͑̐̃̽̏̽̈́͌̇͌̉͒̕͝█̸̻͌̂̀█̵̨̜̪̼̭̗̦̞͔͛̍͌̅̚█̶̨̀̇̓█̶̢͚̖͚͍͚̖̝̲̟͓͕̮̤͐̂̋̈͒̈́͆͘̕█̴̢̯͖̞̩̜͈͙̣͕͛̿́̽͐̅͊͂͂̀̒͆͑̓̚͜ͅͅͅͅ█̶̧̘͈̙͓͔͖̫̹̝̺̺̼̣̩͊█̶̛̛̘͓̫̟͈͋͊̎̅̋̓̎̕͠͝█̵̨̧̢̲͉̥̫̫͇͙̊͆̃͆͑͆͆̋͘̚̚͠ͅ█̵̣̙̊͌͆█̴͉͓̲̂█̵͖̰͙̘̥͎̓̆█̵̡̖̤̻̳͖̭̖͖̠͈͕̮͆͒̀̈́̅̐͗̈̕͝█̷͉̗̰̙̼̩̯͓̜͉̫̗͂͜͜█̸͙̺̘͍̖͙̈̀̆̒̈́͗̚͜͜͝ͅͅ█̴̢̛͇͕̺͇̱̋̾͛̆̈́̒̏͘█̵̨̬̯͙̲̜̘̳̺̭̦͔̓̽̌̈́͑̅͌̕͠͠͝█̷̡̰̬̳̩͈̹͖̯̼͌̅̿̽͗̈́͆̆̇͑̕͝█̴̰̪̠̲̝̙͈̓̀̆͑̌̀̋̈́̑́͛█̷͓͇̱̰̒̀̅̀̄̂̍͌͐̍̋̃̉̃ͅ█̴̧̧̹̼̰͉͖̭̪́̆̐̅̆̈̒͊̿͊͆█̶̡̧̜̤̪̯͉͔̯̥̬̤̟̻̪́̍̈́͑̌█̶̨̨̘̫̞̳̙͓̃͐̈́̀̈̌̋̉̉͊̎̕͜█̶̨̢̦͇͈̺͓̘͇͕͚̩͌̈́͘͜█̵̧̝͖̺̖̤͎̻͉̣̠̺̠̲͗̓̈̽̈̈́̆̅̕͘█̸̞͍̦͚̀̂͒͋̑͂̍̚̚█̶̢͔͓̓̈́̂█̶̢̡̘̲̲͇̇̇͆̿̒̎͌̇̐̑̈̔̕͠͝█̵̢̞͉̜̗̄̔͒͌̍̏̏͐̽̓̆͌̂͗̌█̴͔̅͒ͅ█̶̝̖̘͙͉̘̱̝̰̺̯̀͑̑́̓̓̈́̒͘█̷̨̧̯̯͇̂̃̔̍̍͒̇̃͂͝█̵̲̙̐̇̌͑̈̅͊█̶̠̻͙͕̬̱̃̋̈́̒̕ͅ█̶̧̢̹͚̱̻̬͐͗̎͜█̸̢̡̧̹̩̠̪̮̮̺͚̦̘̲̫͊̍̃͑̍͋̋̚̚͝█̶̛̣̥̩͍̳̀̄̊̈́̂̍̚█̷͇̖̑̍̑̚█̶̮̺̹̳̦͎̙̗̈͑͛̈́͑͘█̶̛͉̰̯̻͕̻͎̙̩̆͗̍̂͋̇͒͑̊͐͝͠͠͝█̷̢̤̖̟̏̐̾͌͘͠͠█̶̢̼̯̞̈͑̓̀̈́̌̓͛̊█̸̳̞̼̮̦͓̦̹̗̯̆͛̃̓̿̓̂█̴̧̹̬̯̻̩̑̌̎̅́̔̽͛̄́̕̕ͅ█̸̪͕͙̰͕͎̙͈̋█̴̲̋͘͝█̷̲̦̿́͊͠█̵̜͐̒͗̿͋̕█̴̫̻̄█̶͎͔̼̮͖̲̺̌̏̆ͅ█̴̦̤͉̞͓̤̘͐̿̂̍̔͊͐͋ͅ█̷̜͔̿̃̓͗̄̒̈́̇̋̚̕͘͠ͅ█̷̠͂͝█̴̻͓̮̠̺̮̰͍͍̌̍̈̾͊́̽̆ͅͅ█̶̛̯̲̦͉͒͊̒̎̀̆̾̚█̵̙̐̏̇͋█̵̨̦͔̟͈͉̲͔̰̹̣̰̺͗̃̈́̀̏̿█̷͓̹̳͒̂̆̂̀͜͝█̴̢̛͍̖͔͈͈̯͓̦̮̮̑̅̅͂̇̓̈́͑̀̀̇͘̚̕█̵̤̬̬̮̟͕̠̆͝ͅͅ█̴̬̞͙̹̠̻̮͎̝̦̖̠̩͋̾͗̾̌̍̍̊́̽͘͘͝ͅͅ█̷̭̙͍̠̤̣͓͋̏̌̇͋͜͝ͅͅ█̷̛̗̱͗͊͌͌͒̆͘͝█̶̨̮̮͚̯̖̫̟̻̱̤̫͊̔̂̍̃̈́͜ͅ█̶̹̀̂͒̽̎̑̊̈́̾͆͘͝█̷̛̰͇͍̟͈̪͇͎͍̮̭̤͔͇̞̊̒͐̿̔̏͊̾͘̚̚͘█̶̛̞͔̫̬̭̙̲̜̺͊̆͂̂̆͂̽̋ͅ█̵̢̡̤̹̮̥̙̥̪̱͈̟̣͎̻̄̔̽͝█̴̨̨̨̡̣̦̯̠͉̤̘̇̓̊̎͝█̶̧̡̧̛̛̫̱̻̤̤̥̲̘̺͓̑̈́̅̿͐̾̇͐̿͆͝█̷̛̰̜̃̿̋͆█̴̧̡̧̩͇̳̣̥̣̖͎̰̦̩̅̉̌͑͗̿͂̑̾́█̸̛̞̣͕͚̥͔̮̇͋̑̈́̔̾̈́̒̕̕█̴̨̝̯̲̳̭͔̝̦̀͊͐̇̃̒͋̍̃̌͠█̸̛̞͓̳̈̀͒͗̐̂̎̔͌̒͜͠█̷̡̒̆̈́̔̎͒̉͂̑̐̕͝█̵̢̺̝̝̩͋͒̍̚█̶̨̪̪̥̟̓̑̾̆͝͝█̵̨̡̮̯͖̙̺̳̀͗̐̔̓̔͗́͒̍͗̓̎͌͝█̴̦͈̻̘͔͚͎̗͊̊̈́̊͂̋̓̀͜█̷̘͍̥̭̺͙͛͊͆̊͛̂͌͗̃̋̾͘█̸̨̛͈̟͍͙͕͎̊͒̊̐́̀̆͘͜͝͝ͅ█̵̮̪̟̊̽̈́͝█̸̨͍̭̞͉̹̣̆̃█̴̤͍̝̮̜͎͚̹̌̊̄̂̅̋͜█̷̧̩̺͉̺̻͍̖̝̥̰̺̭̅̓̓͆͆͐̏̐̓̊̎̚͝█̷̛̞̬̩̝̤̜̎̈́͜█̵̧̢̨̯̼̖̫̳͇̳͉̫̦̌̿̈̀͗̀̏̾͠█̵͎̠͓͔̯̩̮̬̫̱͉̦̆͐͌́̈́̔̔̏͊̂̕͜͜͝͠ͅ█̷̥͑͒█̶̢̨̫͈̲͊́̆͐́̍̈́̂́̅̃̍̈́̃̂͜█̵̛̻̭͍͚̺͍͖̯̾̆̍̐̈͐̂͋͂̏̀͜͜█̴͚̮̫̗̞̻͚͓̋̊͜█̶̰̟̘̖̼̗̪̈́ͅ█̸͔͎̬͓̪̂̓͗́̉̿̏̈́̕͝͠͝͝█̴̝̤͚̝̲̬͊̚ͅ█̸̛͙͓̯̲̦̥̯͔̔̓̈̊͊͒̈́̌̈̅́̈́̉█̸̡̲̲̯̘͓͙͖͖̓̏͒̈̈́͋̒̈́͗͘̕̚̕͘͝█̶͚͙͖̟͓̳̭͈̪͓̝̊͠ͅ█̴̨̬̱̪̜̲̬͚̱͛͐̈́̀█̸̨̨̥͎̗̖͓͓̟̤͗͆̃̅͒̎̊͘͘͝█̸̨̨̛̻͉̼̳̳̰͔̝́͆̆̈́̀̌̌̓̑█̶̨̼̺͔̩̙̯̭̾̔̓̆̋̕͜█̷̢̛͓͓͔͉̗̹̘͍̺̙̣̪̃̀̈̈́̒͐̄̐̒̊̾́͑̕█̸̡̠̹̼̗̻͉͍̪̖̆̏̊̔̈́̓͌̈̾͂̌̍͊̚̚█̸̡̡̤̤̪̪̮̬͍̤͓̳͒̇̏͊͛̄̀́͌̿͑̆̑ͅ█̴̢͆̇̿̀̈̅̐̄͠█̸̣͑̀̈́█̶̨͈͈͎̣̻̲͈̘̘́̑́̂͒́̐̎͐͗͑̌͂̕͝█̷̢̛̱͍̹̯̇͊̒̄͋̅́͒̓̽͆͝█̵̢̨̗̪͎̦̭͈̙̏̀̒̂̏̚█̷̧̝̬͕̪̞͖̘͕̋́█̸̧̰̞̮̫͈̬̤̹͙̲̘͓̇̀̑͋̓̈́̇̓̀̚͝͝█̸̪̲̮͎̻͓͈̌̀́█̷͔̽̈́͌̕█̷̢̛̬̬̻͖̙̰̮͇̫̳͒̈́̀͑̐͝█̴̢̡̛̛̣͕̥̗͍̹͍̃̀͊̓̄̓̀̏́̐█̶̢̧̩̯̟̺̬͔̦̟́̎█̸̟̗̺̣͕̦̠̩͎̼̺̻̠̿̔͊̈̈́̋͛̀̒ͅ█̷̨̡̛̬̠̺͑͒͐̽̏̓͋̽͝█̴̥͎͉͚̫͎̈͆̈́͝͝█̸̡̦̹͓͓̯̳̭͕̥͓̼͇͍̓̄̒█̵̛̯̔̔́̋̇̔̌͊́̚█̴̢̡̲͓̜̮̪̄̉̌͊͛̿͋̌̑͂̐̂̚͝█̸̢̡̘̺̗̘̥͈̤̜͍̯̈́̊̃█̸̧̣̰̟̭̯̜̝̲͖̞͇̗̲̾̂̈́̔̎̄͐͝ͅ█̴̹͎̼̑́̐̓̆̎̋͗̀̀̋̑̋͋͘█̵̪̬̻̐̆̅̇̋̿̉̂̉̐̋̌͝͝█̸̨͔͈̪̪̣͉̗̻̦͈̃̆̕█̶̨̪̝̘̊͆͋̃█̸̧̟̰̞̤͇͕͚͗̄͗̆̃̚█̸̢̡̣͇̟͍̭̠͈̭͎̠̓̏̇͐͂̏͛͐͝ͅ█̶̢̩̲͙̤̰̥̫͚̋͂̋̀̓͐̀̀̕͜͝͝█̴͍̯̺͚͔̣̱̮̖̯̳̿̐̇̾͐́͝█̴͙͓̳̠͈̺͈̫̑͝█̴̧̺̲̫̤̳͋̇̊̄̓̎͘̕█̴͈̗̺̝̰̪̮͉̥̦́͊ͅͅ█̷̡͇̥̞̣̾͒̇̆ͅ█̵͈͈̼̦̣̩̗͈̘́̓̅█̵̛̛̋̌̈́́̒̋̍̀̄͌͊̕͠ͅ█̶͉̮̬̩͕̌͂█̵̛͈͓͓͖̪͎͎̿̈͌̍█̶̢̡̙̟͇̙̝̰͉̼̱͙̤̝͓̃͠͝█̸̹͙̞̹̘̺͈̣̺̿̀̓̓́̆̕ͅ█̴͍̙́̒͐̽́͌͂̒̋ͅͅ█̵͈̯̲̣̣̬̪̊͜͠ͅ█̶͔͕̰̣͐͌̓█̷͔͙̗̍̅̀̏̐̈̎̿́́̌̏█̵̢̰̼͍̲͖̬̳͓̱̯̜̜̬͚̈̈́̋̔̀͑█̴̧̥̺̂̐̓̽̂̽͛̇́͛̅̿͝͝█̸̲̙̎͑͂͆̇́̐̆̀̕͝█̸̘̙̪̬͎̣͑̇̿̉̑͜█̷̣̝̣̻͕́█̴̹͓̼̞͊́͂͗͒͠ͅ█̶̡̢̭̻̮͉͓̺̫̘̝͈͉͍̲̎̓̀͘█̵̨̙̩̩̠̩͓̼͖̲͒͑̔̂̃̄̔̀̑͋́̚͠͠█̴̛͉̠̖̮̲̲̦̳̥͎̦͕͛̀́̉͗͆͂̈́̀͒̂̚█̵̧̢̢͔̫̫͙̣̖͌̈͒̆͂̓̉̓͛̄͌͘͜͝█̵̢̫̬̬̻̰̥̫̗̻͔͖̺̤̬̆̈́̀█̶̼̙̜͇̈́̓͐█̶̨̩͈̥̙̏̐̍͌͛́͛̿̊̈́͂̊̆̕͝█̴̟̼̖̜̣̥̤͎̩̳̺̜̀̏̅̌̔͐̀̕ͅͅ█̶̢͈̈́̈̿█̸̙̹̲͙͋̈́̉̀̔͐̀͘͜͠͝͝█̶̨̰̬͔͕̟̹̓͂̋͂̓͌̌̕█̶͓̣̻́́́̉͐̾̊̓̅̕͜█̶̛̳͚̲̋͆̒͗̾̆͒̓͌͘█̷̥̣̥̄̉̿̊̓͗͑̒̆̍͒͝͝█̵̨̰̲̳̻̠̻̟͕̣͒͋̔̅̌̀̀̃̈́́̾̈́͂͝█̴̢̟͎͇͌̒̎̎̇̔̓̆́̾͗͆̔͒█̷̨͕̜̗̱̊͛̆̆█̷͎̙̊̿̒̈́͂̽̅̈́̆͛̌̈́͛█̴̧͎̜̆͆̓͆̇̾█̵̦͎̘͓͍̦̲͕͈͌̑̔█̴̨̹̞̟͎͕̠͉͇̊̌̈́͌̒̑̕͜͝͝͝█̴͎͒̆̈̊̒̀͊͆́̔̃͛͘█̵̀̏͛̊̄̇͊̇̚ͅ█̶̫̍̿͑̑̈́͌̆̽͒̓̏̚͘͝ͅ█̸̨̨̢̧̻̮̪̘̙͙̻̺̟̲̼͐█̸̛͕̺̣̪̳͒̇̐͆͑̃̒̿̃̀͠█̴̧̹̩͚̠̻̘̳̖̜̮͎̥̽͗̀̔͂͠͝ͅ█̵͙͎̹̯͐͛͌̽̈́̽̏͆̌͜█̴̝͕͇́̔́̅̀͐̀̃̉̓̽̆̋͘█̴̧̧͙̜͍̝̤̠̰̮͓̦̳͔̿̏͒͋̑̌͂̇̓̀̂̑̚͘͠█̵̛͎͓͊̂̒͊̅̽͛́̏͘█̵̧̝͓͎̳̅̓͒̀̈́̆̏̽͌͊̐̇̾̐█̴̡͔̫̗̯̖̣͛̓͜█̶̡̧̼̹̭̘̮̲̃͐̑̊̾̄̀̉̓͊̇̆̕͜█̵̧̡̛̰͚͍̯̮̮̦̠͔̯̇͋̈́̄͋͌̔̓̌͛̈͂͐̆█̵̧̘͙̾█̵̡̛̗̦̜̗̬͔̥̺̤͒̎͒͝ͅ█̸͖͍͔͇̘͔͂́̀̓͑̑̚͠█̵̡̛̖͓̘̜̥̭̈́̊̈█̶̹̱͕̩̰̙͙͙̘̮̤͓͉̞̋̐͜█̸̢̧̳̲̬͎̦͓̻͈̩͍̀̀̔̃̈́̃ͅ█̶͇͚͍͂͑͊̎̅̌̃̈̏̍̅̆̄̊█̶̬͙͈͇̭̳̀̒̕█̶̧͉̥̥͔̲͓̪̰̑̋̏̌̋̄͌̋̓̿͝█̵̧̢̧̧̡̝̮̣͈̤̝̹̱͂̓́͂█̸̡̛̣̺̻̈̋͊͌͗̔̌͘̚͝█̷̤͚͔̼̳̟̫͖̙̿̒̃̎͌̇█̷̢̨̛̮̘̳͐͋̈́̊̂͌̎͊̈̆͝ͅ█̷͚̹̽͆̔͛̽̓͂̿̈̅͋͂͘͘͠█̴̧̺̰̞̝̦̤̉̈́͂̇͌̒̔̾̀̊͌̚͠͠█̸̛̰̼͓̳̖͛͌̒́̎̍͗͂̎͝͠█̴̛̤̝̫͕͓͚͖͇͖̃̄̏̑͝ͅ█̷̨͇͈͔̱͔̬͇͉̹̝̖̑́͊̋͆͜͜█̸̢͉͍̱͓̝̭͕̊̏̾̈́̋̍͘█̴̢̖͔̜̅̇͋̄█̵̡̧̳̦͔͓̥̌̈́̿͊̂̃̃͐͝͝ͅͅ█̴̡̛̬͕̲̰̻͇̔̅̀́̀͊͂̇͆̆̕█̸̢̻̮̹̘̩̘̭͈͕̬̤͎̀͋͑́̎͑̓̔̈̂̔͌̕͝͠█̴̘͍̝̟̫͈̤̠̓̑█̴̘͐͋̀͑̅̽̕̕͠█̵̨̡͓͈̲̿̾̋̾̏̀̋̃̉͂͑̔͘͠█̵̥̃͂̔̚̚█̵̫͎͌̍̋̋́͋͘͝͝█̷̨̨̢̺͙̪̤̦̓̓̀̐͐͛̂̕͘͝͝█̴̧̡̢̛͈̝̝͕̘̜͇̘̐̀̀̓̐͗͘█̴̘̝̩̿̃̆̆̑̓̀̿̋̇̅͝͠█̴̧̛̫̦̘̭̈́͐̈́̆̒́̕͝͝ͅ█̵̡̢̜͚̆́̀͛̑̽́̀̔̉̄̀͠█̵̹̘̫̪̃̆͐̋̀̅͋̈́̄̌̊█̸͎̘̀͋̔̃█̷̫̻̣͎̲͒̓̓̿̉̿́̕█̷̙͚̳̞̲͉͖͇͇͆͌̓̂̄͊́̀͌̅̉̇̽̕͜█̴̛̼̳̤̥̜̰̍͌̀͋̿̓͒̈́̒͆͜͠ͅͅ█̷͔̠̥̤̱̉͠█̶̨̠͕̦͕̥͖͂̇̂̓̄̌̌̈̈́̑͠█̷̢̢̧̜̖̞̦̳̥̿͜͜█̷̨̘͍̘̤̻̘̆̉̐̔́͌̌́̍̏̀͠█̸̨̀̊͌͗͋͘█̷̧̛̃̀͌͒̊͆̆̈́͠█̵̛̛̦͉́̓͐̊̿̔̅́̈́̔͘͝█̵̻̮̰̠̬̟̟͖́̔͛̄̍̑̃̀̒̊̔̂̾̂█̴̢̳̮̗̟̩͓̭͈̅̾̎█̵̛͎̱̥̙̝͓͕͗̇̃͜█̴̧͚͔̭̳̰̟̝̮̙̦̮̥͘█̴͍̌̋̐͛̇̕͝█̷̢̡̲͈̪̹̪͚̦̩͉̪͎̎͛̉͝͝█̶̧̛͎̺͚̫̬͎̼̩̇̅́́̈́́͐͐̅͝ͅ█̷̧̗̠̱̘̰͇͔̬̖̾̽̔̂̿͐͒͜█̴͎̳͒█̵̗̳̇͂̀̅̈́͋̀͘͜͜█̴̢̨̧̛͔͇͚̘̘͙̪̦͓͙͓̣́̄̆͂̿́̑█̵̡̭̞̣͈̣͔̩̖͓̿͂̈́̃█̸̢̮͕͔̮̞̣͉̪̘̼̲͇̊█̴̧̳̥̱̳͂͋̿͐̃͂̋͂͊͠█̶̛̜̀̈́́̀̐̑̏́̀͜͠͝͠█̸̦̱̘̦̠̿̊̽̋̽̍͘͜█̵̢̨̛̝̖̮͍̲̰̜̥͓̮͍̌̓̊̐́̄̄̔̆͠ͅ█̶̨̘͙̗͉̪̄̅̃͋̈́͛͋̍̕͝█̴̙͓̥͋█̵̧̡̘̺̣̣͕̰̺̫̪͚̠͈̳̉͒̽̽̓̏̅̓̌̆̈́̀̚̕͝█̸̧̠̗͈̤̦͔̮̳̆̓̑̿̀̐█̷̢͖̻͍͈͖̮͍̪̮̱̝̲̽̋̽̈█̷̯̞̦͓͚͍͇̤̝̓̇͘͜█̵͍̤̬̘̳̻̘͔̺̞̟̱͒̉̈̓̇̉̌̊̄̃̐̕█̵̢͙͈͈̘̠̳̟̣̜̘͕̺̰́̋̓̑̕█̸͖͆̅̏̈́́̑̒̇̃͑́͑̎̚̕█̸̬̪̙̭̽̇̀͑͐̀̓̔█̵̡̧̨̛̳̼̳̠͔̹̱͇̻̑̿̾̓̎͋̀̀͛̏͜͝͝█̵̢̱̜̇͗̀͌͂̄̓̾̏͂̀͝█̵̩͔̘̩̲͉́̀̓̒̋̈́̓̈͛̃͗͐̔̕█̷̨͎̥̱̞̣͕̺̪̲͍̣͒̿̕͝█̷̨̛̛͓̙̮̓̌̎̅̚͘͝͝ͅ█̸̨̧̪͕̳̳̱̜̯͇̳͔̋̓̓̅̎̇̾͂̄̇͋̇͘̚͜█̴̨̛̬͚͍̳̫̯̃̊̓̈́̈́̃͛̂̂͌͑̇̌͘█̸̧̺̺̬̠̀̒̌̾̓̇̾█̴̢̡̢̹̹͎̼̮͓̻̌̋̎̀͌̀̈́͋͋͘̚͠͝ͅͅ█̸̡̧̺̟̬̘̘͈͈̣̹̱͌̊͑̆̉̏͛͒̉̋͐█̵̛͓͖̜̞͖̙̓͐̑̄̈́̈́̓́̃̐̄ͅ█̴̣͍͎̗̜̰͓̳͖̗̙̳͉̰̖͑̕█̴̡̻͈̺̜̭̔̽̍̈͑̐̐̓̑͐͛̃̇̍͜█̸̡̙̞̦̤̥̤̳͔̇̓̓̉̇█̴̪̦̖̠͙͒̾͒̽̈́̈́̽̾̈́̈́͒͆̚͝͝ͅ█̵̰͍̬̹̙̙̳̦̈̽́̂͊̕̚͜͝█̷̬̅̆̊̿̔̑͝█̴̨̧̼̝̦̣̬̺̗̜̝̱̤̹̼̍̍̓̐͗̀̓͆̋̿̃̓̿̂█̵̛͔̣̀̓̏̊̆̈█̸̟̠̻̗̤̹́̇̒́̕̚█̴̥̖͖̭̺̯͎͈̳̰̽̒̎̍͛̋ͅ█̴̦̹̺̜̚█̷̖̰̙̩̜̗̦̝͕̺͐́̌̾͛̑̌̋̆͆͝█̶̡̲̦̮̺̹͚͖̹̓█̵̨̡͔̦̝̹̲͇̲̳͓̹̄̌́̈́̈́͂́͊͑͋͋ͅ█̸̣͈̫͉̦͓̟̒̀̀͆̄͛͆͂̍͑█̴̪̥̠̘̫͍̓̀͋́͛͊͛̃̕͘█̷̢̢̧̧̼̭͎̗̥̇͑̐̐̏́̌͑̕͘█̷͙̻̯͉̣̟͂͐̑̈͘͘͘͝ͅͅ█̵͉͉̜̮̥̮͙̞̏̇̇̍͠͝█̵̨̛̺̟̳̰͍̜̹̤͚̞͓͋̓̏̐̀͒͌̏̓̿̈́́͘̚█̸̨͕̬͇̳̺̰̦͙̯̣̺̑̑̇̽̓͐̃̕ͅ█̶̢̟͕̪͕̹͍̦̀͒́̾̄͐̏̃̒̍̃͋̅͂̚█̵̬̠̦̝̑̀́̏̏͋̓̍͒̃̏̕͠͝█̸̝́͆̔̿̋̈́͑̈̄͒̈́̕͠█̵̨̨̧͓͓͙̠̙̳̞͂̌͆̊͛̍͒̒̅̄̉̀̆̉̕█̷̤̖͚̘̜̙̼̻̰̯̮̯̌́̍̎̃̌̚͜█̵̝̤̣̍̔͂̉̉̅̌̃̽͌̀̀̕͠͝█̸̙̰͚͕̳̝̜̒̾̚͜█̴͕͒̀̎́█̷̡̧̨̧͓͍̩̜͓̩̞̩̇͋͐͋̃̌̄́̀̒͝͠͠█̶̺̫̰̲̫̌̃̈́̾̅́̉̈́͑͘̕̕█̸̢̧̼̻̹͕̦͍͍͈͍̼̫̳̬͗̐█̸̣̰̘̯̥͎͚̻́̆█̷̰̾̈̆̂̄̆̏̚͘█̵͎̤̺̗̋͆̂̒̾̓̆͝͠͝ͅ█̸̝͔͓̂̾͂͂͊̋͝█̴̧̧̹̝̲̩̖͕͕͚̳͇̱̘̅̓́͜͝█̴͕̻̜̰͎͎̤͖̬̼̋̂̒͛͐͆͌͌̊̎́͐͘͝█̵̟̳̳̰͍̻͎̥̰͂̓̈́́̌̒͊͆́͝͠͠█̷̧̯̼̠͓̞̘̱͍͔̼̺̤͇̗́̾̃̕█̷̧̢̳͉̳̮̤̗̟̺̟̈́̆̌̈́̏̔̿̈́̄̍̚͜͝͝█̴̗͚͖͓̈̌̃̿͆̄͋̽̿̃̚͝█̸̡̡͎͙̯̥̲͉͈̥̯̗̙͂̀͋́█̶̯̦̭̬͖̮͈́̎̐́͌̔̉̚͜█̴̨̖͚̼̹͉̜̞̹͎̼̝́̓͑̄̍̑̍̕ͅ█̷̮̗̺͒█̸̬̣̜̺͉̱̃̓̇̽̈́█̵̮̘̯̺̻̟̰̻͖̮̙̹̦̯̗̅͊͑̏̒̕█̸̛̬̘̤̬͍̤͎̰̦̪̖̘̈́̑̋̃̅̄̑̓͛̋͗͘͜ͅ█̷̜̹̜͎̹̦͓̘͐̏͑̓̀̃̋̎̀͜͠ͅ█̵̧͉̻̳̖͇̪̝̣̻̈́̊̒̐̌͐͛͘͝█̶̱͔̭̭̏͗͒̋͠█̴̳̫̜̖̯͙͙͚̘̒█̸̺̍͊̊̚͝█̷̟͙̠̮͓̰̮̣͊͂̿̓̏̐̊̎̾̐̚͘͜͝█̷̝̻͑̄̈́̂̃̉͑█̷̥͖͛̋̂̍͛̀̋͊̂̿͘͝█̶̤̠̹͔̑͒̄̇̐█̴̨͓̬͍͔̤͙̬̯̲̠͔͎̠́̇̀̄̓͐͛̒̍̄̚͝█̶̤̞̹̪̥̼̹̣͕͔̳̼̻̙̎̆̈́̽̂ͅ█̴̨̜̌̾̓█̴͇̓█̶̪̻͎̻̲̺̅̑̇̾̇͂̆█̷̢͖̮̳͕͙͓̯͉͈̊̂̔́̌̽̈́͝█̴̛̛̭̼̫̈́̈́̉̈́̕█̵̧̻̓̑̆̅̓̈̄̚͠͝͝͝█̴̢̼̜̮̯̥͙͕̪̞̻̖̩̯͈̈́͒̑͂̔̀̆̐͋̈́͊̃̊͠█̴̢̘̼̹̩͚̤̩̖̬͙̥̅̏̈́͒͑͆̏́̚█̵̛̬͕̰͐͛̅̒̒͂̾͜͝█̵̱̿͌̽̒̈́͒̾̑́͂̽͠͝█̶̢̩̺̰͙͓̜̘̄̄̄͊̇͒͒͒͑͒̐͜█̵͍̘̱̗͇͍͈͚͔̒͗̏̅̋̀̿̚̕ͅ█̸̖̐͆̋̾̋█̷͕̙̫̪̞̫̺̥͈̿͘█̵̨̘̙͔̭̜͖̥͆̊̀̿̈́̿̽█̵̬̟͕̣̤͎͋͛̍̍̌̍̌̐̃́̑̄̽̚͝█̵̢̛̠͉̙͖̘͍̹̺̖͋̅̑̋͆͌̌͐̀͛̚̚̚█̷̛͍̊̾̉͆̔̇̍̑̀̽█̶̢̡͖͎̳̜͔̝͈̖̦̳̃̎͛̀͂͋͛̓̈́̊̀́͋͘█̸̧̛̮̬͉̩͈̘̝͖̩̘͔͍̄̎̿̌̋̇̃̀̽͆̃̚͠█̸̠̞͕̭̮̇͗̈█̸̯̍̀̀͐͒̉͌͂̚█̸̛͉͍̲̭̪͓̅̄́̍͒͆̓͘█̴̱̃̿█̷̡̝̝͚̗͚̋█̵͉̭̂̑̍͊̅̑́̿█̴̢͙̻̬̝͇̥̻͈͓̬̩̣̒͗̂̅̓͋͒̎͑͐̿̌ͅ█̷̳̝̹̙̬͔͓̯̺͛͐̅͂͗̂̾̃̈́̋͝█̴̣̹̠̞̘̺̓̀͑͐̀͗̈́͛̀̓█̴̢̳̖͔̪̖̤̮̫̜̀̿̓͑̈͂̅̾͜█̵̧͖̱̞̘̾̿̾́̂͝█̷̨̩͔̠̫̩̒̋̆̉̈͒̂́̕͝█̶̛̳̫̟̼͚͎͕̖̻͇̖̠̼͍͊̿̍̄́̕ͅ█̵̰̩̲̞̪̫͑̀̒̌█̸͇̭͈͇̟̰̤͚͓̗͓́̂̃̂̎͝ͅ█̵̱͕̖́͋̉̍͒͛̒̓͋̆͜█̴͖͍̼͐̐̇̑͛̔̈́͐̓́͗̇█̵̨̣̱̗͚̝̰̖̼̪̖͓̫̳̇̀́̀̾͑͗͋̍̚͜█̵̧̨̧͙̗̖̣̹̦̥̹͕͔̌͗̌̆̏̄̉͑̏̾͌͠͝█̴̥͖̬̻̟̮͚̰̭͖̟͎͚̍̑̈́͆͒͛̌̋̑̉͐̈̀͝█̸̯͖̖͎͎̠̭͔̣̯̺̼̰̿̉̑̇̓̂̑̔͠ͅ█̸̢̙̞̙̘̦̪͔̹̋̔́̅͒̉͂̊͒͛͂͆̃͘█̴̮̮̮̩͇̙̤͚͑̐̃̽̏̽̈́͌̇͌̉͒̕͝█̸̻͌̂̀█̵̨̜̪̼̭̗̦̞͔͛̍͌̅̚█̶̨̀̇̓█̶̢͚̖͚͍͚̖̝̲̟͓͕̮̤͐̂̋̈͒̈́͆͘̕█̴̢̯͖̞̩̜͈͙̣͕͛̿́̽͐̅͊͂͂̀̒͆͑̓̚͜ͅͅͅͅ█̶̧̘͈̙͓͔͖̫̹̝̺̺̼̣̩͊█̶̛̛̘͓̫̟͈͋͊̎̅̋̓̎̕͠͝█̵̨̧̢̲͉̥̫̫͇͙̊͆̃͆͑͆͆̋͘̚̚͠ͅ█̵̣̙̊͌͆█̴͉͓̲̂█̵͖̰͙̘̥͎̓̆█̵̡̖̤̻̳͖̭̖͖̠͈͕̮͆͒̀̈́̅̐͗̈̕͝█̷͉̗̰̙̼̩̯͓̜͉̫̗͂͜͜█̸͙̺̘͍̖͙̈̀̆̒̈́͗̚͜͜͝ͅͅ█̴̢̛͇͕̺͇̱̋̾͛̆̈́̒̏͘█̵̨̬̯͙̲̜̘̳̺̭̦͔̓̽̌̈́͑̅͌̕͠͠͝█̷̡̰̬̳̩͈̹͖̯̼͌̅̿̽͗̈́͆̆̇͑̕͝█̴̰̪̠̲̝̙͈̓̀̆͑̌̀̋̈́̑́͛█̷͓͇̱̰̒̀̅̀̄̂̍͌͐̍̋̃̉̃ͅ█̴̧̧̹̼̰͉͖̭̪́̆̐̅̆̈̒͊̿͊͆█̶̡̧̜̤̪̯͉͔̯̥̬̤̟̻̪́̍̈́͑̌█̶̨̨̘̫̞̳̙͓̃͐̈́̀̈̌̋̉̉͊̎̕͜█̶̨̢̦͇͈̺͓̘͇͕͚̩͌̈́͘͜█̵̧̝͖̺̖̤͎̻͉̣̠̺̠̲͗̓̈̽̈̈́̆̅̕͘█̸̞͍̦͚̀̂͒͋̑͂̍̚̚█̶̢͔͓̓̈́̂█̶̢̡̘̲̲͇̇̇͆̿̒̎͌̇̐̑̈̔̕͠͝█̵̢̞͉̜̗̄̔͒͌̍̏̏͐̽̓̆͌̂͗̌█̴͔̅͒ͅ█̶̝̖̘͙͉̘̱̝̰̺̯̀͑̑́̓̓̈́̒͘█̷̨̧̯̯͇̂̃̔̍̍͒̇̃͂͝█̵̲̙̐̇̌͑̈̅͊█̶̠̻͙͕̬̱̃̋̈́̒̕ͅ█̶̧̢̹͚̱̻̬͐͗̎͜█̸̢̡̧̹̩̠̪̮̮̺͚̦̘̲̫͊̍̃͑̍͋̋̚̚͝█̶̛̣̥̩͍̳̀̄̊̈́̂̍̚█̷͇̖̑̍̑̚█̶̮̺̹̳̦͎̙̗̈͑͛̈́͑͘█̶̛͉̰̯̻͕̻͎̙̩̆͗̍̂͋̇͒͑̊͐͝͠͠͝█̷̢̤̖̟̏̐̾͌͘͠͠█̶̢̼̯̞̈͑̓̀̈́̌̓͛̊█̸̳̞̼̮̦͓̦̹̗̯̆͛̃̓̿̓̂█̴̧̹̬̯̻̩̑̌̎̅́̔̽͛̄́̕̕ͅ█̸̪͕͙̰͕͎̙͈̋█̴̲̋͘͝█̷̲̦̿́͊͠█̵̜͐̒͗̿͋̕█̴̫̻̄█̶͎͔̼̮͖̲̺̌̏̆ͅ█̴̦̤͉̞͓̤̘͐̿̂̍̔͊͐͋ͅ█̷̜͔̿̃̓͗̄̒̈́̇̋̚̕͘͠ͅ█̷̠͂͝█̴̻͓̮̠̺̮̰͍͍̌̍̈̾͊́̽̆ͅͅ█̶̛̯̲̦͉͒͊̒̎̀̆̾̚█̵̙̐̏̇͋█̵̨̦͔̟͈͉̲͔̰̹̣̰̺͗̃̈́̀̏̿█̷͓̹̳͒̂̆̂̀͜͝█̴̢̛͍̖͔͈͈̯͓̦̮̮̑̅̅͂̇̓̈́͑̀̀̇͘̚̕█̵̤̬̬̮̟͕̠̆͝ͅͅ█̴̬̞͙̹̠̻̮͎̝̦̖̠̩͋̾͗̾̌̍̍̊́̽͘͘͝ͅͅ█̷̭̙͍̠̤̣͓͋̏̌̇͋͜͝ͅͅ█̷̛̗̱͗͊͌͌͒̆͘͝█̶̨̮̮͚̯̖̫̟̻̱̤̫͊̔̂̍̃̈́͜ͅ█̶̹̀̂͒̽̎̑̊̈́̾͆͘͝█̷̛̰͇͍̟͈̪͇͎͍̮̭̤͔͇̞̊̒͐̿̔̏͊̾͘̚̚͘█̶̛̞͔̫̬̭̙̲̜̺͊̆͂̂̆͂̽̋ͅ█̵̢̡̤̹̮̥̙̥̪̱͈̟̣͎̻̄̔̽͝█̴̨̨̨̡̣̦̯̠͉̤̘̇̓̊̎͝█̶̧̡̧̛̛̫̱̻̤̤̥̲̘̺͓̑̈́̅̿͐̾̇͐̿͆͝█̷̛̰̜̃̿̋͆█̴̧̡̧̩͇̳̣̥̣̖͎̰̦̩̅̉̌͑͗̿͂̑̾́█̸̛̞̣͕͚̥͔̮̇͋̑̈́̔̾̈́̒̕̕█̴̨̝̯̲̳̭͔̝̦̀͊͐̇̃̒͋̍̃̌͠█̸̛̞͓̳̈̀͒͗̐̂̎̔͌̒͜͠█̷̡̒̆̈́̔̎͒̉͂̑̐̕͝█̵̢̺̝̝̩͋͒̍̚█̶̨̪̪̥̟̓̑̾̆͝͝█̵̨̡̮̯͖̙̺̳̀͗̐̔̓̔͗́͒̍͗̓̎͌͝█̴̦͈̻̘͔͚͎̗͊̊̈́̊͂̋̓̀͜█̷̘͍̥̭̺͙͛͊͆̊͛̂͌͗̃̋̾͘█̸̨̛͈̟͍͙͕͎̊͒̊̐́̀̆͘͜͝͝ͅ█̵̮̪̟̊̽̈́͝█̸̨͍̭̞͉̹̣̆̃█̴̤͍̝̮̜͎͚̹̌̊̄̂̅̋͜█̷̧̩̺͉̺̻͍̖̝̥̰̺̭̅̓̓͆͆͐̏̐̓̊̎̚͝█̷̛̞̬̩̝̤̜̎̈́͜█̵̧̢̨̯̼̖̫̳͇̳͉̫̦̌̿̈̀͗̀̏̾͠█̵͎̠͓͔̯̩̮̬̫̱͉̦̆͐͌́̈́̔̔̏͊̂̕͜͜͝͠ͅ█̷̥͑͒█̶̢̨̫͈̲͊́̆͐́̍̈́̂́̅̃̍̈́̃̂͜█̵̛̻̭͍͚̺͍͖̯̾̆̍̐̈͐̂͋͂̏̀͜͜█̴͚̮̫̗̞̻͚͓̋̊͜█̶̰̟̘̖̼̗̪̈́ͅ█̸͔͎̬͓̪̂̓͗́̉̿̏̈́̕͝͠͝͝█̴̝̤͚̝̲̬͊̚ͅ█̸̛͙͓̯̲̦̥̯͔̔̓̈̊͊͒̈́̌̈̅́̈́̉█̸̡̲̲̯̘͓͙͖͖̓̏͒̈̈́͋̒̈́͗͘̕̚̕͘͝█̶͚͙͖̟͓̳̭͈̪͓̝̊͠ͅ█̴̨̬̱̪̜̲̬͚̱͛͐̈́̀█̸̨̨̥͎̗̖͓͓̟̤͗͆̃̅͒̎̊͘͘͝█̸̨̨̛̻͉̼̳̳̰͔̝́͆̆̈́̀̌̌̓̑█̶̨̼̺͔̩̙̯̭̾̔̓̆̋̕͜█̷̢̛͓͓͔͉̗̹̘͍̺̙̣̪̃̀̈̈́̒͐̄̐̒̊̾́͑̕█̸̡̠̹̼̗̻͉͍̪̖̆̏̊̔̈́̓͌̈̾͂̌̍͊̚̚█̸̡̡̤̤̪̪̮̬͍̤͓̳͒̇̏͊͛̄̀́͌̿͑̆̑ͅ█̴̢͆̇̿̀̈̅̐̄͠█̸̣͑̀̈́█̶̨͈͈͎̣̻̲͈̘̘́̑́̂͒́̐̎͐͗͑̌͂̕͝█̷̢̛̱͍̹̯̇͊̒̄͋̅́͒̓̽͆͝█̵̢̨̗̪͎̦̭͈̙̏̀̒̂̏̚█̷̧̝̬͕̪̞͖̘͕̋́█̸̧̰̞̮̫͈̬̤̹͙̲̘͓̇̀̑͋̓̈́̇̓̀̚͝͝█̸̪̲̮͎̻͓͈̌̀́█̷͔̽̈́͌̕█̷̢̛̬̬̻͖̙̰̮͇̫̳͒̈́̀͑̐͝█̴̢̡̛̛̣͕̥̗͍̹͍̃̀͊̓̄̓̀̏́̐█̶̢̧̩̯̟̺̬͔̦̟́̎█̸̟̗̺̣͕̦̠̩͎̼̺̻̠̿̔͊̈̈́̋͛̀̒ͅ█̷̨̡̛̬̠̺͑͒͐̽̏̓͋̽͝█̴̥͎͉͚̫͎̈͆̈́͝͝█̸̡̦̹͓͓̯̳̭͕̥͓̼͇͍̓̄̒█̵̛̯̔̔́̋̇̔̌͊́̚█̴̢̡̲͓̜̮̪̄̉̌͊͛̿͋̌̑͂̐̂̚͝█̸̢̡̘̺̗̘̥͈̤̜͍̯̈́̊̃█̸̧̣̰̟̭̯̜̝̲͖̞͇̗̲̾̂̈́̔̎̄͐͝ͅ█̴̹͎̼̑́̐̓̆̎̋͗̀̀̋̑̋͋͘█̵̪̬̻̐̆̅̇̋̿̉̂̉̐̋̌͝͝█̸̨͔͈̪̪̣͉̗̻̦͈̃̆̕█̶̨̪̝̘̊͆͋̃█̸̧̟̰̞̤͇͕͚͗̄͗̆̃̚█̸̢̡̣͇̟͍̭̠͈̭͎̠̓̏̇͐͂̏͛͐͝ͅ█̶̢̩̲͙̤̰̥̫͚̋͂̋̀̓͐̀̀̕͜͝͝█̴͍̯̺͚͔̣̱̮̖̯̳̿̐̇̾͐́͝█̴͙͓̳̠͈̺͈̫̑͝█̴̧̺̲̫̤̳͋̇̊̄̓̎͘̕█̴͈̗̺̝̰̪̮͉̥̦́͊ͅͅ█̷̡͇̥̞̣̾͒̇̆ͅ█̵͈͈̼̦̣̩̗͈̘́̓̅█̵̛̛̋̌̈́́̒̋̍̀̄͌͊̕͠ͅ█̶͉̮̬̩͕̌͂█̵̛͈͓͓͖̪͎͎̿̈͌̍█̶̢̡̙̟͇̙̝̰͉̼̱͙̤̝͓̃͠͝█̸̹͙̞̹̘̺͈̣̺̿̀̓̓́̆̕ͅ█̴͍̙́̒͐̽́͌͂̒̋ͅͅ█̵͈̯̲̣̣̬̪̊͜͠ͅ█̶͔͕̰̣͐͌̓█̷͔͙̗̍̅̀̏̐̈̎̿́́̌̏█̵̢̰̼͍̲͖̬̳͓̱̯̜̜̬͚̈̈́̋̔̀͑█̴̧̥̺̂̐̓̽̂̽͛̇́͛̅̿͝͝█̸̲̙̎͑͂͆̇́̐̆̀̕͝█̸̘̙̪̬͎̣͑̇̿̉̑͜█̷̣̝̣̻͕́█̴̹͓̼̞͊́͂͗͒͠ͅ█̶̡̢̭̻̮͉͓̺̫̘̝͈͉͍̲̎̓̀͘█̵̨̙̩̩̠̩͓̼͖̲͒͑̔̂̃̄̔̀̑͋́̚͠͠█̴̛͉̠̖̮̲̲̦̳̥͎̦͕͛̀́̉͗͆͂̈́̀͒̂̚█̵̧̢̢͔̫̫͙̣̖͌̈͒̆͂̓̉̓͛̄͌͘͜͝█̵̢̫̬̬̻̰̥̫̗̻͔͖̺̤̬̆̈́̀█̶̼̙̜͇̈́̓͐█̶̨̩͈̥̙̏̐̍͌͛́͛̿̊̈́͂̊̆̕͝█̴̟̼̖̜̣̥̤͎̩̳̺̜̀̏̅̌̔͐̀̕ͅͅ█̶̢͈̈́̈̿█̸̙̹̲͙͋̈́̉̀̔͐̀͘͜͠͝͝█̶̨̰̬͔͕̟̹̓͂̋͂̓͌̌̕
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

█̵̢̛̠͉̙͖̘͍̹̺̖͋̅̑̋͆͌̌͐̀͛̚̚̚█̷̛͍̊̾̉͆̔̇̍̑̀̽█̶̢̡͖͎̳̜͔̝͈̖̦̳̃̎͛̀͂͋͛̓̈́̊̀́͋͘█̸̧̛̮̬͉̩͈̘̝͖̩̘͔͍̄̎̿̌̋̇̃̀̽͆̃̚͠█̸̠̞͕̭̮̇͗̈

She thought she could still hear the squish echoing in her skull, when she came to. Blood and stomach acid dribbled down her chin, impossible to tell apart. Bite marks on her hand dark enough she might have drawn blood, who could tell? It was all blood. It was all blood. It was pain, too, but it was more than pain, it was something disgusting, something wrong, something visceral. Some part of her broken and exposed for the world to see, some part of her dripping from a hole in her head.

She felt Myles there, still. He was across the room, heaving, but she still felt it. Fingers in her skull.

Her stomach twitched, contracted. Her body barely had the energy to expel whatever was left, acid pooling in her mouth and dribbling out. She barely noticed. Her throat was on fire, screaming and vomit, but she barely noticed.

Whatever was left of her was still alive.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Myles stayed braced on his hands and knees, shaking like a leaf. He spat over and over even after he'd emptied his stomach, trying to clear the memory of artificial cherry from his mouth. When he finally pushed himself up and away, it was only because his arms were trembling so badly that if he tried to hold himself there any longer, he was going to faceplant into the puddle of vomit.

"It's okay," he mumbled numbly. "It's okay, it's over now."

That was a lie if "it" meant the whole process of first-aid, but the worst was over. It had to be.

Myles crawled back over to Ivy and the first-aid kit. Grabbed another wipe out of the package and tried to clean his hands, but he wasn't sure they'd ever feel clean. Everything was sticky now, in his imagination. There was something under his fingernails that he couldn't think about.

Gauze, right. Stop the bleeding again. He couldn't disinfect- that. They just had to keep it covered.

Myles sat up on his knees next to Ivy again, muttering useless, repetitive reassurance as he pressed the wad of gauze over the mostly-empty space he'd left behind and started winding the bandages around her head to secure it in place.
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

Nothing changed.

It was a strange sensation, another kind of wrongness layered over a dozen others. The thing that wasn't an eye anymore was covered and her vision didn't change and it never would, now. Even if there was an after, for her, this was her new normal, forever and ever. The gauze, at least, the gentle pressure on the hole in her head, it provided some distraction from the sick memory of moments past. It hurt, hurt more than anything in her life had before these last few minutes, but it was beginning to hurt less. Anything was a relief. Any change was better.

Myles said things, but the words didn't matter. His voice was scared and strained and his words stuck together but she didn't mind. The familiar hum of his voice close to her heart. It blocked out the rest.

"Okay," she murmured, and her voice sounded like nothing. She could barely hear it through the blood pumping in her ears.

"Okay."

She rested her head limply on his shoulder. He smelled like iron and sick and sweat and it didn't matter, anymore. It never really had.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Once the bandage was secured, Myles stopped and just... sat. He could feel Ivy breathing, and that was all that mattered in the middle of this horror show. He didn't even care what had happened, really. She was alive. She was going to stay alive. He'd saved her, and that balanced out anything else he had done before.

Her dress was soaked in blood, ruined, and he knew that there was more to take care of under it. He couldn't figure out how to say it. The idea of taking Ivy's clothes off or helping her out of them was deeply, inherently wrong with the relationship they'd always had. It wasn't like he hadn't seen her before, but it had been a long time, and she had always undressed under her own power because she wanted to change and show him something. In a way, putting them in this position was the sickest joke.

"We're gonna need to... take this off." He gestured weakly at her, miming with one hand the act of sliding out of the dress. At least Garren was outside. He wished he could block the door and windows and cover the cameras too.

Return to “West Housing”