Earned in Blood

A lighthouse, very reminiscent to the one used on the island for one of the BR ACTs. If used well, this could be quite the grand place to barricade one's self in, or gather a large group in.
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

Lyndi had completely frozen in place as the new boy had come hurdling toward Fred with the hatchet, only to be shot by Samsa. What worried Lyndi was that this boy was barely affected by the bullet. If anything, it had simply aggitated him more. All she could muster was a small gasp as the new boy began wildly firing his weapon. A bullet grazed the sleeve of her pink hoodie, shredding the fabric as it did so.

Had anyone else been hit? She glanced around nervously, barely thinking coherently enough to tell. This was going to be it, wasn't it? They were all going to die here. As Fred instructed them to get inside the lighthouse, Lyndi bit down on her bottom lip.

"But..."

She was in no position to argue with him. As much as she did not want to leave Fred and Samsa outside, what could she possibly do? She and Elsie were going to get in the way. Maybe together, the two boys could fend this newcomer off. Nodding lightly, she turned to look at Elsie, before turning her attention back to Fred.

"Be careful," she whispered almost inaudibly.

The next few moments were all a blur. She had grabbed Elsie's arm and ran toward the lighthouse. Upon getting inside, however, she could not bring herself to lock the door. Instead, she peeked through the crack she had left in the door. Her eyes widened as the maniac outside stalked toward Fred with a crowbar. Oh God...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Gripping his pipe wrench tightly, Fred watched as Cody reacted to his words spoken to the girls. Watching this he almost couldn’t help the small grin that crossed his features. He looked toward the girls when Lyndi’s voice broke out, he grinning a bit as he watched he take hold of Elsie and move into the lighthouse.

"Be careful,"

Fred nodded a bit toward her, “No problem, promised to stay with you two didn’t I?” With that said, he moved off toward the side of the building hoping Vince would have enough sense to dodge the axe flying toward him, and get inside with the girls as well, that or help out in taking care of the this person at the moment.

“Oi, Loony chap! Come on that all you can do, fire off a couple of wild rounds, and call people names like that… it’s rather funny, you know? Come on loony chap!” He taunted at the other before stepping backwards a few steps, and then turning fully hiding toward the back.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Elsie looked at Lyndi in horror, "what are you doing?! Lock the door."

Recieving no response, Elsie made a dash to lock it herself hoping she wouldn't have to deal with any nonsense.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

He called me a loony chap...is that like a loony tune? I'm NO loon, NO WAY...

"Your gonna pay for that, you bitch. I am no crazy, I have a purpose, people want me to be here, people want me to WIN."

Cody stared at the boy, his eyes widening with every word he uttered.

"I'm gonna KILL you now, and you are gonna wish you never said those things to me."

Codys voice was strained as he spoke, rising several octaves throughout the course of his small speech.

He then followed Fred around, to the back of the lighthouse, to the cliff.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Fred turned in his run, stopping as he got behind the lighthouse and turning back to face where Cody was coming from. Breathing in deep breathes, as he glanced down to his leg with a sigh as the blood had already started to stain through, and being running down his leg.

Sighing a bit, he glanced up, wondering what the bloody hell possessed him to go and get the other boy as mad as he had gotten him. Smiling though, he shook his head, ‘Seems I got a death wish…’ He mused in thought, and as a shadow rounding the side of the lighthouse caught his attention he once again rose his pipe wrench up. ‘Either way… s’not like I’m just going to like him sit there and try and kill everyone… I almost let that happen last time, not this time.’
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Cody rounded the corner, the grey stone of the lighthouse to his left. He still had a white-knuckle grip on the crowbar, its curved edge still covered with bits and peices of Cody's own skull. He finally caught sight of the mean boy, who seemed to be in a considerable amount of pain. This, of course, did not matter to Cody at all. He began walking faster, raising the crowbar as he did, until he was in a full sprint with the crowbar held over his head like some kind of bizarre trophy.

Little boy's gonna know what it's like to DIE...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

‘Alright, Fred… it’s almost just like a game… ‘Cept this time you’re up against probably the craziest person on the whole bleeding island, who’s at the moment armed with a tire iron. Bit better than an axe, but still not that good, and you got yourself a pipe wrench and a flashbang… oh, this is rather depressing really.’ He muttered in thought, as the other boy finally came into view the grin returning.

“Well, well loony boy… think it took you long enough?” Fred mused, despite the pain currently racking his body. He couldn’t let that hold him at the moment, as the other rose his weapon sprinting toward him as he rose it even higher. Fred lifted the pipe wrench up, breathing in a shaking breath as the tire iron began to come down on him. He raising the pipe wrench as a mean to deflect it, it working though the force of weight Cody threw behind it sent Fred back a few steps, trying to regain his footing as each step set more pain through the fresh wound in his leg.

Biting back any sign of pain, he striated up and moved forward, aiming a kick at the other’s leg in hopes of knocking him off balancing as well as swinging the pipe wrench as hard as he could muster toward the other.
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

Inside the Lighthouse...

Making no protest as Elsie locked the door, Lyndi instead slumped over onto the wall, allowing herself to slide down it until she was in a sitting position. Silent tears streamed down the girl's face as she placed her hand on her forehead. Elsie had done the right thing, Lyndi was endangering them both by leaving the door open. Still...

"He could be dying out there... and we're just sitting here, doing nothing."

Lyndi looked up at her best friend, her eyes filled to the brim with tears. As she sat there, a little too close to the dead bodies in the doorway, she silently wondered how this could have ever happened. What kind of person was that man outside? So willing to take innocent lives for no reason.

"I've never felt so completely helpless in my entire life," she confessed quietly. "I can't do anything, I'd only be getting in the way if I tried. I don't want him to die. And... Samsa's out there, too. How could this have ever happened, Elsie? We were just supposed to go on a trip and have fun, it wasn't supposed to be like this..."

Trailing off quietly, Lyndi shut her eyes. She felt sick, not just from the smell of the deteriorating corpses around her, but from this whole damned game. Not even a week ago, she and Elsie had been cheering at the high school football game. Samsa had been playing. The twins had attended the game... everything was normal. Now, here they were, fighting for their lives.

Forcing herself up from her seated position, Lyndi wiped the tears from her eyes. If there was ever a time in her life that she needed to be strong, that time was now. She glanced about the dark interior of the lighthouse, searching for a window. She desperately wanted... no, she needed... to see what was going on outside.

"Help me," she instructed Elsie, "I have to see what's going on... I have to know."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Cody saw the foot sweep coming from a mile away, and hopped to the side. He attempted to parry the swinging wrench and caught a rap over the back of his hand, which immediatly began throbbing.

Get in close...Like Hockey...Go for the kill...And if you can't...use the gun...

Cody swung the tire iron like a sword, slashing a vertical line in the air towards the ribs of the mean boy.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Fred frowned a bit when the kick didn’t come in contact with the other, but smiled a bit as the pipe wrench seemed to cause the other some pain when it seemed to catch his hand. Though he wasn’t quite expecting as the tire iron came swinging down, catching his Manchester United jersey and tearing as it ran across his chest area. Touching, and tearing at skin toward the sending Fred trying to step back, but unable to as the tire iron still seemed to be caught with in his large jersey.

Taking the open moment swung the pipe wrench again, this time toward the other’s chest.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Cody wrestled at the tire Iron, trying to free it from the other boy's shirt. He managed to see the pipe wrench coming and brought his arm up to shield the blow, which did nothing more than raise a lump the size of a tennis ball on his forearm. He managed to finally tear his weapon free, and used the moment when they were both stumbling backwards to lunge, hoping to bury the sharp edge of the iron into Freds chest, or at least break some ribs.
Buko

Post by Buko »

OoC- God damn it guys! Well I am just going to take this all from when Cody threw the axe... so no complaints :D .

Vince was a big boy, but sometimes… he could forget the fact that he had that advantage. He ducked and watched the axe fly right pass him, and then he felt the searing pain as a bullet pierced his skin. He ran inside the lighthouse not forgetting to pick up the hatchet… he would not let the mad man have an advantage.

He had left the boy to die and with a boy with a gun no less, he tried to forget about it but. Lyndi crying, Fred being hacked to pieces and Vince standing there helpless was the only thing that could come to mind. Vince was shaking, his big frame was shaking the axe shaking has well, he had forsaken the boy.

Vince Samsa soon felt the pain of his the bullet that had grazed his shoulder. “FUCK!” he screamed and then proceeded to do some hissy noise with his mouth that can only be understood by some one who had experienced real pain. Vince looked to his right side to find his shoulder was bleeding profusely.

He forgot about the female prescense and took off his shirt nonchalantly, the first step would be to put pressure on the wound. Taking the wet headband off his head and holding it to his shoulder he managed to look to the girls.

“Well I got his hatchet… guys we can’t leave him out there, we have to do something…” Vince paused. “Maybe if I can hold him to the floor you to can tie him up, then all that we would need is for me to hack the asshole into pieces…” the shirt was soaking up blood rather quickly now. “God, this is fucked up.” he clenched the axe “If he is not back in five minutes… I’m going out there. Guns blazing no less.”
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Making a tisking sound at the sight that his swing hadn’t come in contact with what he wanted again, he quickly rose the pipe wrench again more than ready to bring it down on the other’s head. But as he rose the weapon, that’s when Fred felt the tire iron come free from his clothes and once again be used again him though this time almost as if it was a blade. And when Cody lunged forward, the tire iron shooting forth Fred had hardly noticed as the sharp end pierced the center of his chest. A sudden surge of liquid filling his mouth as he found himself coughing blood coming forth as he fell forward a bit, only pushing the weapon further into his chest.

The gunshot wounds in his body where nothing compared to this… his body shuddering as he felt as his knees started shaking, wanting to give way from the intense pain that was hovering in him at this moment. Opening his mouth to cough again, more blood coming forth and coating his mouth and chin. ‘This is it… this is all that’s left… I couldn’t do anything… I couldn’t help Glenn or Lyndi… anyone.’ Fred thought as he felt his knee finally buckle, but bit back and not allowing himself to drop. ‘But even if I die… I’m not going to let this bastard go without giving him everything I have left.’

Using his free hand to grip the tire iron he pulled against a bit in hopes of bringing Cody closer to him, not caring about bringing it further in himself as he lifted his head giving the other boy a bloody grin. “Oi, loony chap, don’t think this is it… I gotta lot of people I promised to protect, and you’re making me break that promise which isn’t too bloody good in my book. So my loony buddy, you’re going to taste every ounce of what I have left…” He mused, as quickly as he could raising the pipe wrench and swinging as hard as he could, putting everything behind it.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Inside the Lighthouse:

Torn inside Elsie looked at her friend, "help you Lyndi? Help you what? Get killed?"

Biting her lip Elsie thought for a moment... Fred was one of the few classmates who had ever shown her genuine kindness or concern.

"... what are you thinking we should do?"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Buko

Post by Buko »

Vince Samsa was overrun by a bad feeling “I’m going out there, I am going to help out. I could use all the help I could get but I’ll understand if you are reluctant.” Vince paused “I cannot let someone just stand out there and die… especially someone I am assumed to have acquaintance with.” he had a small frown “and if it means chopping up some fucking crazy psycho than I am all for it!” he gripped his gun and had it pointing toward the door ready to kick it open.

“If things don’t go well I want you guys to just run, he has a motorcycle that should be near by… you can run his ass over.” Vince looked toward Lyndi and Elsie with a smile on his face “A kiss for the hero would be much appreciated.” he said with a gigantic (but fake) grin.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'

Return to “The Lighthouse”