Although I'm Sad, You Won't See Me Cry

open once laurels and burnitup posts day7, pre-announcement

The bay is where boats would have come in to dock when they arrived at the island. The first thing they would have seen is a large ‘Welcome’ sign painted in rainbow colours. There is a thin strip of seaweed-covered sand running the length of the bay that acts as as the ‘beach’ area, although it was rarely used when compared to the larger beach on the island.
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

Willow mimicked Katrina's gesture. She raised her knees to her chest and burrowed face between the gaps of her legs. She then leaned against Sierra's body. The heat of the woman felt good. It wasn't suffocating.

"If we were Tyrell, where would we hide?"

Her face nuzzled against her knees through the face mask. The repetitive motion made thinking easier. It was an easy task in the first place, but tracking down someone then killing them was anything but simple. She had to do it though for Kat.

Tyrell was dating Erika, and both had a blast really. Tyrell having killed one of the person that Willow had met literally on the first day and Erika having killed literally everyone else. Would they stick together? Bonnie and Clyde style? It didn't add up inside of Willow's head. They would probably have more of a shared kill credits, really. However, Tyrell had stopped killing for a reason or another, and now she was quiet. Too quiet, the type of quiet like in horror movies where he's hiding your bed.

But she might have aimed wrong at her calculation. He was too quiet, maybe because he was injured. Or maybe because he had a really good reason not to kill again.

"I think..."

Willow wanted to say that they should wait until Erika died before attacking Tyrell. It made sense, really. Killing Tyrel would bring Erika's wrath on the group, and she was already racking up more kills than anyone else. It would be nice to take her down, but could they with their current firepower?

"He's probably holding out somewhere," her toes curled, "like waiting for days to pass by just like an antlion."

She made a grabby notion upward, figuratively snatching one of her rivals away.

"Ya' know? Snip snip." Her head turned toward Katrina. "I would bet someone he can do that safely. The woods or a building or something where he can just... lurk."

((Willow continued to the next thread.))
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Sierra leaned into Willow as she leaned into her. The warmth was quite pleasant, and her arms reached around her partner and held her close.

Talking about where Tyrell might be... felt like something of a wasted energy. At this juncture it was all speculation, and that didn't mean much when trying to predict the location of another person when said person has all the incentive to not stay put. Hell, Sierra didn't even really know anything about the guy other than that he existed, so she couldn't possibly know enough about him to hazard a guess about his whereabouts.

Still, she could at least offer some help in trying to narrow down where he might go.

She briefly let go of Willow to reach into her bag, shifting through his supplies to pull out her map, unfolding it and placing it on the ground.

"Well, assuming he is hiding out anywhere, then I'd guess he'd have a few options." she said, as her finger traveled over to the Menagerie. "That is straight up out of the question as of this morning's announcement."

She pointed to the lighthouse, then to where the yacht was.

"Both these locations are doable, but not too much room to maneuver. In the case of the lighthouse, not a whole lot of protection from the elements."

She then pointed over to the manor house.

"This is where I'd go if I were gonna try and hide out if given the option." she explained. "Pretty large, lots of places to hide and move around. Plenty of surrounding buildings to hide out in it."

She sighed, then went back to hugging Willow.

"Then there are the dozen other location I could point out and argue for or against, but then we'd be here all goddamn day."

Sierra picked up the map and put it away. They've lingered here for too long as it was. If there was any case of them finding Tyrell then staying here wasn't going to help them in the slightest. So she took the intuitive and gathered her things and stood up, throwing her bad over her shoulder and holding her gun in her hands.

"Right, let's get going then." she said.

She turned to look off towards the inland of the island, tightly gripping her gun and walk forward.

((Sierra Cook continued in Die Walküre))
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

"Ok, let's go."

Katrina carefully moved to collect her bag. Now that she had stitches, she was going to have to be extra careful. She had to be if she was going to find Tyrell and Yuka. The other girls didn't seem to have much of a reaction to Katrina's request for them to leave if they found either of those people. Or maybe they did and were hiding it. That was always possible.

After all, now Katrina was making it clear when her life would end, if she had her terms fulfilled. That had to be hard to hear.

But either way, as they left the bay, Katrina at least felt like she had a goal. She had friends, and she had a mission. It was going to be hard to fulfill, but she had to at least believe it was possible.

((Katrina Lavell continued in Die Walküre))

Return to “The Bay”