Selene arrives.

A lighthouse, very reminiscent to the one used on the island for one of the BR ACTs. If used well, this could be quite the grand place to barricade one's self in, or gather a large group in.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

This kids a fucking psycho
Garrett bent back, dodging the swing by a hairs breadth.
All that stupid self defense stuff my dad showed me is actually working An ironic smile appeared on Garretts face as he quickly contemplated his next move
He then started moving backwards quickly around the circular room keeping his back to the wall, all the while keeping his crossbow trained on the darting boy
"Dude, you attacked me, I just asked you to leave." "
Owners privalege, I found this place first, and you certianly didn't knock or even make an attempt to find out if anyone was in here"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob didn't say a word as he dashed at Garret and rolled around him, slicing at his Achilles (OOC: I['m not sure I spelled that right BIC:) tendon. Now he knew where he recognised Garret, he was the head of Red Flame Rising. Jacob didn't really like music, but he had admitted on several occasions RFR was a good band.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

ooc(I edited the last post a little cuz i didnt like it)

Garrett sighed in frustration as the boy slashed at him again. He kicked his leg back, but then winced as he smacked it into one of the beds. He had backed himself into a corner.
He dropped down next to the bed and pulled the crossbow up, covering as much of his body as he could.
"I dont want to kill you!! I just want you to leave!!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob smirked as he stepped forward with his bloody knife.
"You're leaving, but not in the way you think." he told Garrett as he thrusted at him.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett saw the boy coming at him, and saw the boy wind up for the stab, so Garrett did what any sensible, mature beyond his years teenager would do. He panicked. Garrett kicked out his feet and pushed his crossbow at him hoping to avoid the knife, but instead got it buried into his calf.
Garrett choked back a scream as he pulled himself to his feet, using the bedpost for support.
"I dont want to fight you, and I dont understand why you are attacking me. But if it has to end like this, I decide how"
With that, he dropped down to one knee and shot the crossbow at the boy, then immediatly jumped up and over the bed.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob screamed in pain as the bolt buried itself deep into his left shoulder. Luckily, even though it hurt like hell, there was relatively little blood from the wound, due to the bolt being in there. It was times like this Jacob praised God that he was born right-handed. So instead of lingering on the wound (who anyone who knew anything about medicine could take care of with minor difficulty), he went around the bed and stabbed downward, trying to stab Garrett through the head before he could reload.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

ooc( Damn, I got your message right after I posted, kind of a crappy coincidence.

ic(Garrett saw the relentless boy stabbing at him again, and just dodged enough to let the knife miss his head, but, since gravity is not to be denied, The thrust carried down, slamming the knife into his shoulder instead.
Garrett let out an inhuman scream, the pain was unbearable. He blinked back the darkness cant black out, ill be dead And stumbled backwards. He clutched his crossbow to his chest as he kept his eyes trained on the other boy, tears streaming down his face. He then turned and ran full steam into the window, breaking it, cutting himself up all over, but getting him out of significant danger. For a while, at least.

((Continued in: Chillin' at the Waterfall))

ooc(we were on the first floor, right?)
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob wiped the knife on his shirt to take the blood off, then sheathed it. He won't get far, he thought,I wounded him three times, plus the injuries from throwing himself out the window. He'll eventually succumb to blood loss. reminding himself of the arrow in his shoulder, Jacob put his hand around the bolt and pulled with all his strength. The arrow came out with slight pain, and blood rushed out of the shoulder. Taking a torn sleeve, Jacob wrapped it around the injury, making a crude bandage.

(Continued in: Lighthouse Ambush)
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

River listened to the commotion inside the lighthouse, yeesh, there must be a pretty big fight going on in there. He was glad that he seemed to have been forgotten at the door, he'd surely have been killed by now with his poor excuse for a weapon. Well, he couldn't be the only one with a crappy weapon on this isnland, perhaps he could seek alliance elsewhere.

As the announcement came on River thought about those who had died, was he ever really good friends with any of them? No, he never really knew them at all. It was still a horrible thought that they were dead, he could even remember sitting with them in the classroom just a few days ago.

The danger zones were read off, the waterfall and...the lighthouse. Well, it was about time he got going anyways, and he had better get moving fast before whoever was in that lighthouse moves out.

Continued in The School Building
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! River avatar by Kermit.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Selene must have gone into shock at the sight of everyone fighting, because she didn't move from her spot when the announcement came on. The beeping of her collar filled the room, becoming both louder and faster with each passing second. Before she could react, the collar detonated, blowing her neck apart and splashing her blood all about her.

GIRL #11 - SELENE ACTON...DEAD.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.

Return to “The Lighthouse”