Selene arrives.

A lighthouse, very reminiscent to the one used on the island for one of the BR ACTs. If used well, this could be quite the grand place to barricade one's self in, or gather a large group in.
Girl##*

Post by Girl##* »

Selene spyed on the new arrivals from behind a nearBy corner. The room she was now in contained three beds and two windows, both of which were barred up. They looked like giant kid and the religious nut, both of whom she disliked. This in turn led to distrust so she kept silent behind the wall, gripping her axe close to her chest, prepared to strike if anyone came around the corner.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob turned from the door for a second, looking around the room. "Uriel, I think we're being watched, and not by God."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

you are right.
somebody, or something is spying on us.
but what could it be?
more allies perhaps?
then he looked back at the creature that stood
in front of the door.
don't think i trust you yet, but i'm affraid that i have no choise.
what weapon did the lord give you ?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"I'll check it." Jacob told Uriel. After volunteering to deal with their spy problem, Jacob went further into the lighthouse to search for the person who was spying on them.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett stood in the small closet next to the stairs, clutching his crossbow across his chest. He could hear the two boys conversing just outside. He thought about the girl that he had just met. Was she able to get out of sight in time? He could feel his heart beating hard in his chest as he tried to listen to the conversation the two were having. I gotta do something He thought to himself. Garrett was not normally one to run and hide, but the boys approach took him off guard, and he did not think, he just immediatly darted into the closet. Garrett took several deep breaths to calm his nerves as he contemplated his next move. Maybe I could try to talk to them? No. They will probobly kill me....Wait...I have a bow gun....If one of them had a gun, he would probobly have immediatly shot at the other one....Ok...Time to go....1...2...3

Garrett burst out of the broom closet and pointed his crossbow directly in between the two boys. It will make them both think I am pointing it at them. Garrett spoke two words, breaking the shocked silence in the room

"Get out"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

You fool !
can’t you see we’re in the middle of a conversation here ?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: You realize you can't RP other people's characters, right?
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

ooc: not even for e few seconds ?
then i'll guess i have to re-do that last reply :(

i (my own ) c:
You fool !
can’t you see we’re in the middle of a conversation here ?
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: I don't make the rules, I just remind people of them.
IC: When Garrett had come out and held him at crossbow point, something snapped in Jacob. Without warning, he charged forward, grabbing the crossbow (while forcing it away, wouldn't do much good to do that only to get shot point-blank), and slashing at the newcomer with his knife.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

ooc: i'll hope you will do that everytime i make a mistake.
this is my first " real " rpg .

ic:
Brother, i shall help you with this infidel !
with these words - and a pipe wrench -uriel stormed towards
garett, ready to send the demon back to hell.

(Continued in: Lighthouse Ambush)
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: You'll get better. Just be careful when swinging that wrench, you might hit *my* character.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garretts eyes widened as the boy ran at him and grabbed his crossbow. He pulled it towards him to get a better grip on it and pulled the trigger, releasing an awry bolt somewhere in the room. Just when he thought he was going to pull away, he felt a sharp pain, and saw the laceration on his forearm that was coating his shirt with blood. He let out a suprised yelp and lashed out blindly at the boy, using the crossbow as a blunt object.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob disengaged breifly to duck under the crossbow and then stabbed at Garrett. He had wounded the crossbow-weilding student (who Jacob thought he shared Math class with, though he'd think back on that later), but he had to go for the kill if he wanted to make it out. He would do his best to survive.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

The momentum from the crossbow swing put Garrett temporarily off guard, but he had enough leverage to twist further and watch the stab attempt glance off his belt harmlessly. He then put both his hands out and pushed at the boy as he himself jumped back, attempting to put some distance between them.
"Stop!!" Garrett yelled as he fell
maybe I can reason with them?
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

As Jacob regained his balance, he charged again, moving in a zig-zag style to prevent himself from being an easy target. "You expect me to stop after you tried to shoot me? You're going down!" he replied as he slashed at Garret again.

Return to “The Lighthouse”