You Are Already Dead

Things have happened.

Built not long after the community's arrival on the island, the lighthouse was never realistically going to last very long. Requiring many renovations during its lifespan due to less-than-stellar construction practices, the lighthouse eventually met its end during the same storm that capsized the yacht. Now its interior is exposed to the elements with only what's left of its wooden walls able to shield those who seek shelter inside.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“You’re forgetting who you’re talking to...”

Marco wasn’t going out easy. He wasn’t gonna wilt away. So long as he drew breath and felt pain, he would deliver that pain upon someone else.

“You know how this is gonna end. I expect the same from you when it’s your turn.”

Marco smiled and patted Adonis on the shoulder. “I love you. Remember, I’ll see you in Hell, and meet you in Valhalla.”

He turned around and grabbed his bag.

“And away we go...”

((Marco Volker concluded elsewhere.))
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

"I love you too, Marco."

That was all that Adonis could say in return and he felt himself watching Marco getting ready for a while. Then he remembered that he needed to get the chainsaw and he went back into the lighthouse to get it. Wyatt's gun seemed to be a lost cause when he had fallen down the embankment and he was not going to hunt for that near the water. As he picked up the chainsaw; he felt himself choking back a sob and he glanced at a camera that he could see in a corner.

"I hope you enjoy the show, bastards."

He smirked forcefully before making his way out back to Marco.

((Adonis Cohen continued in Our Mutual Fiend))
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

((Tirzah Foss continued from Whatever ))

Tirzah had been collecting water from a nearby stream that fed into the ocean It took some work, but the thing yielded water, which she collected while humming.

"You drive me crazy, but it feels alright. Baby thinking of you keeps me up all -- "

Suddenly she heard shots. That wasn't too unusual. Shots became part of her daily life now, just like you might ignore a dog barking or someone running a lawn mower.

"Hey, Wyatt?" she called out. No answer. She thought he'd been not too far away. Tirzah packed the bottles away and started walking towards the sound cautiously. Her footsteps became faster the father she went until she was going at a trot. The trees opened to a clearing that revealed a ramshackle lighthouse and a ramshackle person.

"Oh, come on," she grumbled. Wyatt was hanging on to a tree for dear life. Tirzah looked around to make sure the immediate surroundings were safe and then ran to him, ducking under his arm to serve as a crutch.

"What the fuck happened here?!" she demanded.
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Tirzah's voice was the only way Wyatt experienced her at first. His eyes had shut for a moment. Just for a moment, he'd wanted to rest, and he realized how dangerous a moment that could have been. One eye opened so he could get some idea of where she was, but he wound up feeling her positioning herself underneath his arm before he ever caught sight of her. The other eye opened eventually, still itching and burning at the harsh stimulus called daylight. He had a moment of thought dedicated to considering himself lucky that shock hadn't totally ever set in. Or he had, and had just powered through it. But adrenaline had waned and with it, the reminder of his mortality and all the holes in his body where that mortality was leaking out.

"I fell down the stairs," Wyatt mumbled, leaning a considerable amount of weight onto Tirzah as he let go of the tree with one arm. It became abundantly clear in a matter of moments that it simply wasn't going to work. He could have leaned on Bret and it still would have fatigued him after a while. Tirzah had roughly a snowball's chance in July of hoisting him.

You pussy, stand the fuck up, Wyatt chastised himself. His next breath was a hiss through his teeth; the hand that still held onto a particularly helpful tree branch pulled to right him, and then released to test the strength of his knees. It seemed like his legs still had enough strength to support him given the proper motivation (and with Tirzah as an aid to balance, rather than the victim of a straight-up trust fall). Eventually, he did let go, subsisting on hope and faith and the will to not totter over.

"Sorry," he muttered. A feeling of shame washed over him since everything about Tirzah exuded frustration to him. "Went a lil' balls deep and before I knew it, I got kinda fucked up. Nothin' we can't patch up, right?"
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Tirzah felt blood start to drip onto her shoulder, her blonde hair. She looked down and saw it traveling a lazy river path near her shoe. She looked up at him in a panic and felt nauseous.

Oh no, oh no, oh --

Then he made a crack. Tirzah let a harsh laugh as she buckled a little under their weight.

"Now you wanna make jokes?" she said, smiling bitterly.

It seemed they took a moment to readjust and he was able to handle more of his share of the weight that made up his considerable frame. This was pretty much the worst situation they could be in, but he said sorry like a kid who stole the last cookie and he wanted to pretend that it would be okay. Tirzah was the champion of pretending things were okay.

"Yeah, nothing we can't patch up," she echoed, guiding him over to where his bag was so that she could shoulder both. She picked up the errant gun she had leant some ways away."Let's just get away from here in case it's not safe. And don't worry about leaning on me a little more. I'm captain of the volleyball team, so I've got brick house legs.”

She started guiding them away from the area, concentrating on lifting with the legs, as the saying went. She wrapped an arm around his waist, trying consciously to keep his intestines from coming out.

"I forgive you, just don't do it again."

((Tirzah Foss continued in I Am The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived ))
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

"Yeah okay," Wyatt said automatically, thinking on what Tirzah had actually asked of him.

Things felt kind of drafty.

"I uh. Get, I get the distinct impression that 'doing it again' isn't gonna be a problem."

((Wyatt Carter concluded in The Greatest Man That Ever Lived))

Return to “Ruined Lighthouse”