Dude! FORTIFIED!!!

Non-canon thread.

A lookout point which provides a look at the whole island. Be wary of the fact that with one push, you could go tumbling down the lookout point and fall to your death.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: No, all three of my characters are in different anyway, and one of them is in a fight ot the death.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
ekim11*

Post by ekim11* »

(ooc: brb, i'm going to wake up my sister)
No-Life King*

Post by No-Life King* »

OoC: It'll be like an alternate version just for this thread! They'll be best friends with whoever Ekim picks and we'll have adventures! Sweet, huh?
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: I did not understand a word of that.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
No-Life King*

Post by No-Life King* »

OoC: My whatever your character's name is will be like a one time use alternate universe version that escaped from the alternate dimension and is best friends with Ekim's person. Then we'll play around for a bit until we get our own people approved!
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

OOC: If you want to make alternate realities, do that in the discussion forums.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
No-Life King*

Post by No-Life King* »

OCC: Ekim. lets play there then! We'll use alternate version of the approved character so they'll be approved and we can roleplay them out!
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: What she said. This is a realistic RP, so you have to be realistic.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Mike...
Just, no.

Wait until someone approves your characters. I'm not going to approve your character Mike and friend, because, well, it's against my own rules, and you've both proven that you guys really roleplay properly setting. Did you guys even read the rules? And you woke me up for something stupid like this. Whatever.

Closed.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Lookout Point”