Paradise is Nowhere

Day 5, Private

Once one emerges from the thickets of the lower wilderness, they will finally lay their eyes on the beach. The beach is formed from beautiful golden sands and still provides a scenic view to this day as waves delicately lap at the shore. At the top and center of the sand is a fenced off area made up of wooden decking and carpet that features elaborately carved wooden chairs that at one point in time sat proudly under umbrellas. Now, though, many of them have been knocked over by the winds of the island. The other noticeable feature of the beach is a large amount of washed-up shoes that have been brought in by the tide.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis let out a small chuckle as Marco was talking about how he would have been like a heroic Viking and how he would have fitted into that era. Adonis could see that if he really thought about it and he wasn't sure what he would have been. Adonis wouldn't have wanted to be the Adonis of Greek mythology and he wasn't sure if he would have been heroic or villain-like. He would have been more likely to be a bystander who would have died in a dumb way for a useless cause and then he would have been forgotten over time. At least it made sense to him that Marco would have been a ruthless Viking and he would have been that nameless person who would have tried to be brave before his death.

"You know, I could see you being a Viking or some ruthless warrior in another timeline, Marco. Me...? I'm not sure if I would have been anybody but a naïve fool who would have sacrificed himself for anyone. Maybe for a villager or a lover or a family or etc. Who knows..?" Adonis said with a small shrug of his shoulders and he felt Marco's eyes on him more, making him feel more weird about being so close. Was it odd to want to kiss this guy in front of two corpses? Especially when they had been killed by the guy who did it... "You're wrong. I feel like I've been pretending to be somebody else. The Adonis that I was before all of this...."

He then realized that chucking had hurt his sides a little and he barely even registered it. He hoped that this mean that the pills were working and he knew that he was clueless about medical stuff. He wished that he was more better at things like that but it was how it was. He didn't want to become a burden due to getting possibly hurt in the future and he didn't want to drag Marco down because of it.

"I don't think I ever felt like I was me. If Regina could see me down; she'd be disappointed in me for making this decision but I would understand why. She was a good person. She was always better at the whole comforting and being supportive to others. She...."

He let out a shaky breath and he clicked his tongue.

"...She wouldn't want me to continue feeling sad and mopey. I have to be stronger than before. No more hiding from myself.... So, Marco. I've been wanting to do this for some time now."

He leaned closer to Marco's face and he almost felt himself hesitating again. Marco would think that he was nuts for doing this. Probably. Weren't they insane already...?
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“With me, you’ll never have to hide again.”

Marco closed his eyes as he leaned in to Adonis.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis noticed that Marco basically did the same thing as him and he then went in for the kiss. Not caring if his lips throbbed with stringing pain from the contact and not caring if he got a bit of his own blood on Marco's lips. It felt so different to be doing something like this in front of two bodies and he knew that the whole world was watching him doing this. If they saw him as a psychopath for making out with a guy who had murdered three people.... He didn't care anymore. He was tainted and he found himself accepting it as time was going on.

You really did it, Adonis. You know what you have to do now, right?

"Ow, ow..." He murmured softly as his lip was hurting a bit more and he pulled himself out of the kiss, chuckling softly like he was a bumbling baboon. "Sorry, I kind of gave you a bloody kiss, huh? Was the kiss a bit too much...? I just wanted to go for it because we might not be able to get the chance to do it again. It felt... good. I feel a bit better now after doing that."

He found himself looking down at the sand by his side and he picked up a handful of it, letting it flow through his fingers. He never felt that happy before and after all the kisses that have been with Emmett. The kisses had been sloppy with Emmett and Adonis almost laughed at the thought of Emmett failing such a simple thing.

"Oh. Yeah, there is something that I want to tell you about. And well, I have to show you something, Marco. ...Uh, it's not my dick, I swear."

Did-Did I really just say that? Yes. Yes, I did. Oh well!
[+] V7
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“No, no it’s alright. I don’t mind at all.”

So... That was that! That’s a big something that’s happened. Of all the places, Marco never expected that his first kiss would happen here. He... Well he was at a loss.

It was great. Better than he ever thought it would be. It was a new sensation, one he’d never felt before. His heart throbbed, and there was this tingling in his chest, behind his face. It was perfect. He felt his lips quiver behind a smile he couldn’t control. His eye felt just a bit glassy, and his fingertips were shaking just a bit on Adonis’ shoulders.

This felt cosmically wrong to him. This type of thing wasn’t supposed to happen to people like him, and it was so weird. Things weren’t supposed to be this good. Something going right for Marco almost never happened in separate incidents, let alone back to back. Things were supposed to be bad, he was used to being in the shit for so long that, he barely remembered what it felt like to feel good. He hadn’t felt happiness without pain before in his life. Before this the closest thing to feeling happy was simply proving someone wrong, or transferring his suffering to someone else. Back home he dragged people down to his level.

Adonis has just kissed him. Marco had had his first kiss on this island. He’s had his first real honest to the devil kiss from someone who actually cared about him. This wasn’t real. There’s no way it could be. Marco killed Colin and Adonis ran off scared and that last person who cared leaving had just broken him. That’s what this was, right? He was crazy? He wanted to ask Adonis if he was real, if he was actually there right now, but he couldn’t find the words.

Adonis spoke again, and what he said confirmed it.

This was real!

A innocent statement turned into something not so innocent through one of the dorkiest and dopiest ways to end a statement one could conceive. It was awkward and stupid and even Marco could come up with something better but it was perfect because it was real.

“Heh.. Heehe.” He looked away just for a second, to halt his giggling fit. He turned back to Adonis, lip still quivering. “Err uh, okay sure! Let’s see it!” He still couldn’t help but laughing just a bit at that last message.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis felt a warmth taking over him as he had just made Marco laugh and even if he felt like a dope for saying something so stupid.... It made him want to laugh and cry and rinse and repeat. He never realised until now that Marco's fingers were shaking on his shoulders and just seeing Marco's face becoming more vulernable was making Adonis feel overwhelmed with more emotions that wanted to all come out.

"God, why are you so cute right now?" Adonis said in a nervous way and he knew that normally his confidence would not be in a jumble like this. Still he hadn't felt like this in a long time and he was glad to be able to experience it with Marco. He really was letting his emotions take over and he felt like it was okay for now. "H-Ha, ha... This is so weird and I actually feel happy.... W-What the heck...?"

His mind had forgotten what he had wanted to show Marco and he felt like he needed some time to let himself calm down. He felt himself starting to laugh like a silly child and he knew that it would be dumb for him to try to go further with Marco sexually. Especially with possible broken ribs. Who would be stupid enough to have sex with damaged bones?

"Uh...."

No, no. Don't even think about asking him to do that with you, you idiot! Even if it could be your last chance of being close to someone so physically.... So, so stupid to even think about it! Especially in your condition!
[+] V7
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Omg. Did Adonis just call him cute? He REALLY didn’t know how to react to that. He didn’t know what he was gonna do. Think, Marco think!

Marco had a plan.

“Err, umm, eeeh-“ ... That was it? Okay yeah good going, someone says they’re into you and all you can do is stutterfuck. At this rate Demetri or even worse Lucas is going to lose their virginities before you do. Take the hint, stupid! Where’d all that big dick energy go? Murder the question like you murder people you big pussy! “I uhh...” Come on, say something! “S-ssame... Haha.”

You are absolutely hopeless, Marco. Awkward silence would ensue because you’re too scared to open up and say what you’re thinking you baby backed strawberry bitch. Someone not only cares about you, but is into you!!! You may never get this chance again! The worst thing that could happen is that he says no, that you moved to fast, so just say something. “Um...”

Marco bit his lower lip. Be confident. That’s all you have to do...

“Wanna smash?”

MARCOYOUHOPELESSFUCKING—EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH!

“..Eurg, I-I’m sorry that was way uncalled for and I don’t know how to like talk and like I’m not good at this, I’ve never done this and-“

Marco stared down at the sand.

“Fuck.”
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis felt his brain overloading when Marco actually asked him the big question and he had done it in the dumbest way possible. It had made Adonis giggle out of nervousness and he realized that they both had no clue about what they were doing about their confused feelings. He needed to think about how to go forward with this and he knew that this could be their last chance at doing something that they would enjoy together. Realistically one of them was going to die at some point or maybe the both of them would die together. He didn't know how the future would be for them.

"Hey, it's okay. You're just not used to having someone being like this with you, right?" He asked quietly with a warm smile present on his face and he moved his hand to Marco's chin. He moved the other boy's chin upwards a little and so that he could gaze into Marco's eye with clear affection present within him. "I... uh... I actually wanted to ask you myself about whether or not you would like to have sex with me. H-Heh.... Stupid, right...?"

Just get to the point, Adonis! Even if it would possibly hurt your sides for a while... Just- AHHHhhhhh-

"Also yes. I want to do it with you, Marco. As long as you're okay with it."

He felt himself wanting to sink down into a puddle of water due to how nerve-wrecking this all felt to him. All he could do was focused on Marco's face and he could hear the waves of the ocean over the silence that had followed. He could feel his face heating up as he was waiting for Marco's response.
[+] V7
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Omg. This was actually happening. Adonis asked him if he wanted to. Adonis wanted to! Uh! Uuhhhh!

Omgomgomgomg fuck! He’s touching his chin, he’s looking at him in the eye! He didn’t know how to respond or react, he just stared back, the corners of his quivering lips drawing back into a smile.

Come on you pussy! Say something! What do you have to worry about, you should be an expert from all the fuckoff weird hentai animations you’ve watched! You talked all this shit about it. You got slapped at Swiftball over it. Time to actually do it. Adonis is into you, he wants you. You want him! You two were made for each other!

It’s a yes or no question. Don’t say stupid shit added on, just yes or no. He put his hands on Adonis’.

“... Yes.”
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis let out a breath that he didn't even realize that he had been holding and he let out an excited, giddy laugh. He planted a quick, affectionate kiss on Marco's lips once more and he felt like this was like he and Marco were in their own little world of pure bliss and fantasy. Adonis was not the greatest romantic as the break-up had knocked him down a lot and his flirty side was not really present anymore. He just felt like he was him. He felt like he was the normal him who had been hiding behind layers of lies for a long, long time and Marco had been the one to break him out of that fragile shell.

"I can't- I, uh, can't believe that this is happening for real and I just, wow, wowie, wowzers...." Adonis was stumbling over his words and he was getting more jumbled as he continued to talk to Marco, feeling like his heart was going to burst out of his chest with twisted love. "Let's enjoy this for as long as we can, Marco."

He then felt his other hand slowly sliding up Marco's thigh and then he was touching the insides of the inner thigh. He felt a warmth going through his own body and he felt like everything was going to be perfect.
[+] V7
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Marco could relate with Adonis in the fact that that neither of them could believe what was happening. This all felt like a dream, a wonderful, wonderful dream. Marco had never been so happy in his life. He’d never had someone really care about him, let alone someone feel what he felt. They were broken and damaged, but they were broken and damaged together.

They’d be judged for this. Adonis would be judged for helping Marco, for having feelings for a murderer, and for being one. Marco was judged for the obvious at this point. Most of all though, they were judged for having no regrets. They were judged for not suffering alone.

In this moment, they envied Marco and Adonis. Those hypocrites hated that the most...

But now it was no longer about them. It was about him and Adonis. No cameras, no eyes, just them. Clothes strewn about, lips locked. Marco never saw this coming in a million years. It felt like a dream. Marco could’ve questioned reality a few times, but Adonis grabbing his hips certainly answered those questions. Scratches and bites. This could go on forever. Marco wished it would. Hands grasped. They were closer. Glassy eyed, Marco bit his lip...

The sun was just starting to come up again as Marco awoke. Another day goes by, now. Not like time meant anything anymore. Still in Adonis’ arms, he had all the time in the world. He’d never felt better. He didn’t want to get up just yet, for once he could take things slow and relax. He thought about last night. Best night he ever had, following the best day he ever had.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Time had passed by. Adonis had woken up in a slightly groggy state of mind and he forgot where he was for about three seconds or so. Then he felt his eyes wandering down a little and his breath was caught up in his throat. Marco was still in his grasp and what they had done the day before had not just been some wild dream that Adonis had had. He had really spent some time with the other boy sexually and it had been just... just so wonderful. He felt like he didn't want their peaceful time to end soon and he knew that they had to move on at some point.

Adonis felt a happy sigh coming out of him and he could feel the sand underneath his body, smelling the salty air in a quiet moment of bliss and ignorance. His heart was racing once again like a lovesick puppy and he felt his cheeks getting flustered a little. He had really done it, didn't he? He hadn't even been thinking about what he had been doing and he just went for it. It had been a big risk and he felt proud of himself for not hiding himself behind a mask anymore. He felt like his eyes were more open to who he truly was.

"M...Marco...." He murmured his name with a big stupid grin on his face and one of his hands stroked over Marco's arm absentmindedly.

I feel.... I feel....
[+] V7
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Adonis was waking up now. That was good, Marco didn’t want to accidentally wake Adonis up when he would go clean himself off. Of course he also didn’t want to leave this spot either, even though it was a bit of an inevitability.

He felt his face warm up as Adonis caressed his arm. Marco put his own hand over Adonis’. His shoulder felt sore when he tried to move it. Admittedly a LOT of him felt sore, all those fights was starting to add up. Correction, all those victories. That was the majority of it anyways, there were still some areas that were sore from some violently non-violent sensations. Marco stifled a giggle.

“That was something, wasn’t it?” Marco’s eye watched the ocean. Saw a jellyfish, still laying there. “I’ve never felt like this before. Honestly this is the first time I’ve ever felt like I wasn’t alone, Adonis.” This was nice. He didn’t want to get up. He could spend the whole day laying here.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Adonis never thought in his wildest dreams that he would fall for Marco Volker of all people. But if this was truly how he was feeling towards the other boy; then it was just how things were supposed to be and he wouldn't do anything to change it. Even if everyone else would judge him for being a fool who felt like he finally himself.... Then he couldn't blame them for how different he was now. He didn't feel like he was some fake guy who had to pretend that he had been such a happy, friendly, nice guy and now he just like Adonis.

His body was feeling like it was on fire from how rough he had gotten with Marco yesterday and he saw that he was starting to bruise around his stomach area. Thanks to Colin's violence. Marco's bites and scratches that were on him as well were making him feel tingly inside and a happy chuckle bubbled out of his mouth. He wished that this time spent with Marco would never end.

Marco is just everything to me right now.... God, I really am a sappy, horny teenager.

"That was really amazing. I've never done anything as wild as that before. Just... W-Wow." Adonis said with a soft sigh and he felt himself cuddling up more to Marco's skin. "Y-Yeah...? Really? I.... I'm happy to hear that. I felt like I'm not an unfinished puzzle anymore. I'm complete with you, Marco."

What the hell was that cheesy crap that is coming out of your mouth, Adonis?
[+] V7
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Damn, that was the hokiest thing he’s ever heard. That was some lifetime home movie tier line that came from Adonis. Marco laughed, he could appreciate the sentimentality behind it, he wasn’t good with saying lovey dovey stuff either. Never had a chance to practice to be honest, nor a reason until now.

“It’s a new day today. We still got a few hours until the announcements hit.” He grasped Adonis’ hand tighter. “First day of the rest of our lives. Might die on this island, but today’s the first day we actually live, starting from last night.” Again, Marco wasn’t much better at the romancey talk. He did better when he was in ‘Witness me, blood for the blood god’ mode.

“I’m gonna go get cleaned off so we can be ready before the announcements.” He continued to hold Adonis tight. “Hey Adonis?” Marco smiled and savored the moment. Sure there’d be more moments like this, especially if the two of them did well, but that didn’t change how much he enjoyed it, and how much he didn’t want it to end. His grasp relaxed as he sat up, turning his head to look at Adonis before he reached for his bag.

“I love you.”
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

"Nngh...!"

Adonis heard a strange noise or a yelp coming out of his mouth as he clearly heard those three words coming out of Marco's mouth and he felt a stutter come out of his own mouth as he couldn't get any words out. Marco had actually said the words so easily and he felt like he was going to sink into a puddle of mush and unintelligible wordings. He never heard those words coming out of Emmett. Ever. Not once in their relationship and now he was actually hearing it from someone who actually cared and loved him for once. He didn't want to mess this up.

"I..."

He felt something wet at the corner of his eyes and he realized that he was starting to cry. He hadn't wanted to cry and he realized that he couldn't stop the tears from coming. So he just let out a happy, airy laugh that turned back into a hiccup of sobs. This is embarrassing. Marco really caught me off-guard. Ha, ha!

"I-I love you too."

He felt his face getting hotter and hotter and he covered his face with his hands, feeling more embarrassed by his behaviour. He felt something nagging at him in the back of his mind and he wondered why he couldn't remember what it was. Was it important? He didn't know.
[+] V7

Return to “The Beach”