LookOUT (Umi, Aiden and Daisuke)

A lookout point which provides a look at the whole island. Be wary of the fact that with one push, you could go tumbling down the lookout point and fall to your death.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

"Nani!?(What!?)"

Kiyoko yelled as the girl ran off into the distance. She walked back to where her two bags were. Seeing the two bags she remembered something, Digging through one of the bags she saw the large ammo clips and the box of bullets.

"Umi"

Kiyoko said as she motioned for Umi to come towards her.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi stood and walked over to Kiyoko, her eyebrows furrowing in confusion as she glanced to the bag that the girl was holding.

"What's..." she stopped quickly realizing Kiyoko wouldn't understand. Instead, she pointed at the bag.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko smiled and reached in the bag extracting 5 clips and a box of 9mm ammo from the bag she grabbed from the corpse near the waterfall assumingly for the MAC M-10 that Umi's holding.

Offering the ammo to Umi as a gesture of take the items becasue she has no use for them.

((Continued in: Starting Place for B#54))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"Oh dear," Aiden whispered, "I hope she doesn't do something stupid to get herself killed. Do you guys really think she would have jumped..."

Aiden seriously doubted it. He wondered, why she was looking for Wednesday.

Dai once again moved in as the bridge between Kiyoko and the rest of the group, explaining to Aiden, Umi and Cassandra that Chi was trying to make Kiyoko think they were using her only for their own gain. He also explained to Kiyoko that this was not true.

"What a horrible, unhappy girl," Aiden deduced.

There was silence.

Andrew's death had come as a bit of a shock and Chi's arrival had only made things more awkward...

"I'm not a very religious person, but I'm spiritual... maybe we should all say a silent prayer for Andrew," Aiden suggested, "then I think maybe we should head for..." he looked at his map, "how about the warehouse?"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
NyteDarkness*

Post by NyteDarkness* »

Their group seems to have attracted a lot of unpleasant events lately. She did feel rather sorry for Andrew, she only talked to him once but his death could've been preventable if it wasn't for his wheelchair. She would have tried to save him if she caught him rolling back quick enough but by the time she noticed it was already too late.

Then another girl came intent on following him down the cliff, she seemed to be having a fight with Kiyoko though Cassandra couldn't understand what they were saying. Umi seemed to dislike her as well, not even caring when Kiyoko attacked.

She turned her attention to Aiden and Dai, who said that this other girl was trying to turn Kiyoko against them. That wasn't a very good idea, how could she possibly know anything about them without even talking to them? Luckily Kiyoko didn't fall for it. Aiden talked about going to the warehouse.

"Yeah," Cassandra said, "That's a good idea, there's probably something useful in a warehouse."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! River avatar by Kermit.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"Alright then it's set," Aiden said, "but first lets take a moment of silence for Andrew."

He bowed his head for a minute, allowing the others to join him if they wanted.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi stayed quiet after receiving the bullets from Kiyoko, a small nod all she gave for thanks.

Aiden was starting to take initiative, which was good. Coming from the fragile member to the leader, she liked it.

But she still stayed silent, glancing at the camera she spotted as Aiden bowed his head for the moment of silence.

After awhile of it, she muttered, "All right, let's go," and grabbed her things, heading down the point.

((Continued in: Starting Place for B#54))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

Aiden wiped a genuine tear from his eye and stood up getting ready to follow Umi down the steep incline. He picked up his bag and grimaced. The pain in his right arm was tremendous, throbbing constantly. Noticing his pain, Dai smiled at Aiden, gently grabbed the bag and began carrying it with his own.

Aiden paused, his eyes widening as Dai walked on ahead towards Umi. Out of no where he sped forward and ripped the bag away from Dai.

"I never asked for your help Dai," Aiden said defensively, "I don't need a knight in shining armour okay? I can take care of myself."

Dai looked slighly hurt and taken aback as Aiden continued to walk briskly towards Umi's position in the lead.

I can take care of myself...

CONTINUED IN 'Starting place for B#54, the begining....': http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...topic=231&st=60

Return to “Lookout Point”