LookOUT (Umi, Aiden and Daisuke)

A lookout point which provides a look at the whole island. Be wary of the fact that with one push, you could go tumbling down the lookout point and fall to your death.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi looked at the girl who just spoke. She recognized her. Usually Chi never took time in school to even agknowledge the "girls without makeup," but she did notice that Umi was part Japanese.
Cameras? Chi didn't know anything about cameras. She knew that they were on the island, watching her every move (which was why she had to be especially sexy) but nothing else.
Instead her eyes focused on the MAC-10 that Umi had just dropped, and went to pick it up. Maybe, because everyone was still in a state of shock, no one would notice.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Hearing Umi's rant, Kiyoko turned around to face Umi and the newcomer who was focused on the gun that Umi dropped. Sliding over next to Umi's leg where the gun was, Kiyoko placed her hand on the gun so the newcomer wouldnt get any ideas.

"iyada, nyuukamaa (no way, Newcomer)"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Regaining her senses as the wheels started turning in her brain, she kept silent. Umi noticed the two asian girls heading toward her feet. For a second she couldn't realize why, but then she realized the lack of weight in her arms. The gun was at her feet, and apparently some people wanted it.

As the girl in the glasses put a hand upon the MAC-10, Umi swiftly picked it up in her right hand. Her left hand steadily aimed it toward the other girl moving towards her.

"Back off."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

*Unbelievable* Chi thought to herself. This was turning out to be more frustrating than ever.
She looked at the girl who touched the gun. She spoke in Japanese "(I am just trying to protect myself)." she said to her. "(Do you even know what these people are saying, or planning to do? You don't speak English do you?)" Chi shook her head, "(Pity...They are planning to kill you, you know. They don't like you, they're just using you because they want your bag of stuff.)" She pointed. "(They're ruthless I tell you. You know they all hate you. They think you're ugly and stupid. I know, what horrible people!)" She put her hand to her forehead and pretended to look faint. "(So take the gun, and come with me. You see, Americans hate us all. They're only jealous.)" Chi flashed a sweet smile at the girl.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko's eyes widened with anger at the newcomer's statement,Feeling offended and appauled at her and her attempt to be smug.

"kutabare! bainin ikeike. riibu kon! (Fuck you! smug bitch. Leave now!)"

Kiyoko yelled at the newcomer as she stood up and got into her face.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi started to cry. She walked to the edge of the lookout point and looked down. It was so far. She turned around and yelled in English, "I just came up here to jump off the cliff! Can't you leave me in peace!?!" She glanced at the other boy and girl standing in front of her.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Kiyoko," she called softly to the girl from Kichiro's group. Whatever the other asian had said had seemed to piss her off good. Umi gave Kiyoko a look of sympathy, as if to apologize, then glared off at the other.

"I said back off, Kiyoko is with us, and if you said something to offend her you better leave now. If she decides to kill you, we're not going to interfere. Or, if you decide to jump off. I suppose you'll have company, Andrew just met a horrible fate down there."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

"oh." Chi looked off as if expecting to see the boy. "He was the one in a wheelchair right? Sorry I didn't know him, did you?"
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Well," Umi said plainly, obviously bitter as she assumed the girl couldn't care less, "let's put it this way; I cared a lot more about him dying than I will if you take a trip down there."

She turned away from the girl, letting this new feeling wash over her as she put out the already dim fire.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

"Hey," Chi said to the girl, looking kind of awkward. Chi remembered what she was doing therre in the first place. "Have any of you seen Wednesday? Wednesday Garci? I just..." For the first time in the game, she began to feel sad. "I just need to find her. Please, if you know," she was pleading, "please, tell me." She just had to find her
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko nodded at Umi and walked over to her Flail, leaning over to pick it up. Walking up behind the newcomer with her flail in her right hand, she said "atamanikuru, uwagareru. (piss me off, you die.)"

Kiyoko finally got up behind the newcomer and raised the flail preparing to swing it at the girl's head...When the girl turned around and saw her get ready to swing the flail down. In suprise Kiyoko swung the flail down

"saikoro(die)"
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Who?" Umi said as she turned to see Kiyoko swing her flail. True to what she said, Umi didn't say anything to stop her. What she was thinking about were the cameras in the area. She sensed there was something weird going on.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi felt the flail come down on her head and fell to the ground.
She started to cry, "Wednesday...where are you." She whispered.

With all of her strength, she got herself up, though her head was bleeding, and began to slowly walk away, stumbling as she went. "I'll find you. I promise."
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko's face contorted in anger at the girl's tears and her walking away.

"paizuri ikeike, hikidoki nakimane unko. hitoppashiri pansuke hitoppashiri. (Fucking bitch, Not fooling shit with those tears. Run you whore run.)"

Kiyoko swung the flail again as she said this but purposely missing and hitting the dirt

"hitoppashiri!(run!)"
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi turned and looked at the girl and said,
"(I know you don't sleep, I can see it in your eyes. But don't worry, you'll be asleep soon.)"
Then she sprinted away with only Wednesday on her mind.

continued in http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...=0&#entry542653

Return to “Lookout Point”