Survival of the Fittest

Some woods overcrowded with trees. Watch yourself here... who knows who will be hiding behind a tree, prepared to kill?
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((not to be a post whore, but I'm going to bed now, and if I don't post something a gunfight will ensue and I'll wake up dead. Yes I said that.))

Smiling slightly but doing her best to concentrate solely on Glenn's wound, Mallory took the gauze from him and gazed at his wound. It was pretty bad, and it needed to be covered up quickly to prevent any infections. She wrapped the gauze slowly but gently around, determined not to look at Glenn's face. Luckily, he was once again pre-occupied with Jeremy.

Satisfied she was finished, she leant back slightly, as if to admire her work. It was her first bandaging, but it wasn't half bad. It would keep any nasty bits out, that was for sure. At Glenn's question, she glanced up. There was no avoiding his stare now. Nodding slightly, she answered, playing with her hair nervously.

"Yeah, I think we did." Mallory's recollections of him being in her class were vague. She hadn't really took notice of anyone in any of her lessons, but she seemed to remember that she had sat two seats behind him in the lab. She didn't really like thinking of school in the past tense, but it had just seemed so long since she had walked the lonely corridors of Barry Coleson, and the possibility that she might never go back was ever increasing. Trying to block out the unwelcome thoughts, she smiled again at Glenn.

"How did I do with your arm? Is it still sore? Sorry if I was too rough with it or anything... I mean, you did such a good job with mine, I'd hate not to return the favour..." she laughed slightly.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"How long do you all want to rest?" Aiden asked hating to break the romantic mood but knowing that time was NOT on their side.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather's left eye twitched as evryone in the surrounding area blatently ignored her.

"Well if were going to fucking go anywhere might as well get the fucking lead out!"

Heather blatently said as she used the shotgun to stand up, and to use as a crutch...sort of.

" well are we going anywhere or are we going to get the fuclk out of here."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Glenn looked over the dressed wound, tilting a bit to look it over before glancing back toward Mallory. It was a simple wrap, but hopefully it would hold till they all got a chance to probably clean and bandage their wounds. Smiling a bit, he nodded at her before speaking, “It’s fine, didn’t hurt much at all.” He mused, though the smile broke when Aiden spoke.

Pondering on the thought, he knew they would have to get to the school building before someone claimed it – if it didn’t already have occupants already inside. He opened his mouth to answer, but quickly found himself being cut off as Heather spoke. He turning his attention on the other wounded female…

Blinking just a bit at the sudden surge of anger, but remembering something that Fred had said to him about her, before he nodded a bit. “I suppose Heather is right… we do need to leave if we want to hurry up and get there.”
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Mallory noted the hint of impatience in Heather's voice and turning to look at her, she nodded at everyone else.

"Ok then, let's go, shall we?"

She made to stand up, but the sharp pain in her leg was still too intense for her to even consider moving. The bandaging may have stopped bleeding and infection, but it sure as hell did nothing about the pain... she flumped back down, frustrated at herself.

...why am I so goddamn helpless?...

Sighing, she continued. "I mean, you guys go..."

Glancing over to where Heather was stood, propped up on her gun, she couldn't help but feel slightly uncomfortable. Heather seemed quite pissed off, and she may have been imagining it, but the girl had been giving Mallory a somewhat contemptous look moments before.

Feeling nervous (after all, the girl was toting some serious weaponry), Mallory looked at the floor.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"You're coming with us of course," Aiden laughed, "just because of some silly blade injury we aren't gonna abandon you."

He smiled at the girl.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke barely noticed as Heather yelled at the group, he seemed to be lost in his own thoughts, not paying attention to his surroundings.

((Continued in: '99'))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy listened to everyone, Heather's yelling and everyones talking. He nodded and said, "Yeah I think we better move on now, the sooner the better, staying here can't be good." Jeremy then listened as Mallory said something about everyone else going but her, because of her injury. He listened as Aiden told her that no one was leaving anyone behind. Jeremy looked at Glenn, then to everyone else. The past hour everyone here has become pretty close, learning to rely on each other, he knew he was going to be in many tight situations with these people. He smiled to himself, they were going to end up like family or something here, he knew that a couple more tight situations like the one they were just in and they would be taking bullets for each other.....hopefully it would never come down to that.....
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

((Alright, people. Seeing that now, Glenn is on limited time. We better get our asses a movin, ya know? XD))

Glancing to Mallory as she tried to stand, only to fall again, he frowned but none the less laughed lightly as he bent over and wrapped his arm under her arms once more, and pulled her up into a standing position. “Doubt you can support yourself fully so soon.”

Bending over a bit, again, he pulled his bag up and onto his shoulder before looking toward Mallory light. “Think you can manage walking, or am I going to have to carry you to the school building. Which by the way if we’re going, I say we get moving before we grow bloody roots, ya know?”

This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

"I think I can walk, but I'm gonna need some help," Mallory replied laughing, as she wobbled on her feet. It was wonderful how sharing a laugh with a friend could make you feel so good. It was a trivial matter, but Mallory instantly felt better and safer while laughing with Glenn.

Smiling at him, she nudged his arm. "Wouldn't mind you supporting me again," she said, wrapping her arm around his waist. Her leg stung, and she tried to ignore it.

She looked around at everyone. It was a good position she'd found herself in, in all fairness. With the exception of maybe Heather, there wasn't a single person she didn't fully trust. They had been through a lot; witnessing three people get killed, and escaping near death themselves, but they had all come out of it more or less OK. She couldn't believe she hadn't known these people sooner, they all seemed like great kids.

Especially Glenn.

Mallory smiled to herself; her mouth was beginning to look as if she had a coat hanger in it. Yeah, they were all great kids, and they would all get through this game. Looking up at Glenn, she nodded.

"Well, let's go!"

Despite the fact that her neck was enclosed by an explosive collar, she had a large gash in her leg and she was on an island full of people trying to kill her, Mallory could honestly say that she hadn't felt this happy in a long time.

((Continued at the School Building, I guess, seeing as I'm under Glenn's control now *weeps* I'm not going to make the first post, does someone else want to?))
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy nodded to the rest of the group and said, "Yeah we better leave now." He watched as Mallory tried to stand up and waited for Glenn to go support her. Jeremy then turned to Heather, he knew most people must think she was a little loud or something, but Jeremy knew Heather since he met Fred, and he knew she was trustworthy. Jermy said to Heather, "We're going now, no worries."

Jeremy shouldered his bag, adjusted his grip on the now bloody sickle, and waited for someone to lead the way.

This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

"Dai can you please help Heather?" Aiden asked him.

Aiden picked up his bags and started to trek after Glenn and Mallory.

CONTINUED IN '¿©¾Æ Á¦ 99À» À§ÇØ ½ÃÀÛ': http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...=0&#entry858159
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather silently glared at Aiden as he walked away becasue of his comment to Dai.

"I can handle myself unlike some people."

Heather said as she limped after Aiden.

(continued at "여아 제 99을 위해 시작" at the School)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.

Return to “The Woods”