Kermit's V2 Spriteathon/Simulation

eeEeEEeEEEeEeE

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Alice Nichols

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Roland literally impaled her with JesusImage
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

H E T E R O C H R O M I A

zilya merchenkov

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Eric Silvstedt

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[TWO WEEKS LATER]

whoops i took longer to read eric than i did mariavel

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Penelope Withers

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Mitch Gunther

no deadsprite because you know why
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] The Events of Day Five

-Brad Wilson does some LSD.

-Lavender Heart's skin turns green.

-Satoru Kamui gets spooked by a noise in the bushes.

-Kevin Kaputsiak is somehow the top killer right now

-Vesa Turunen wanders around.

-Burton Harris thinks he can trust Lavender Heart. Lavender joins The Meme Team

-Ricky Callahan is like "no not Eric"

-Burton Harris explores.

-Nessy Guthrie hears voices in her head.

-Licinia Vinici feels like she's being watched.

-Jackie Kovacs is lost.

-Paris Persphone runs around in random directions

-Lee-Ann Collier plays with George.

-Darren Oaklan is crazy.

-Ricky Callahan shoots Jana Brown in the back with his revolver.

-Ricky Callahan is like "whoops"

-Lance Adams thinks he sees someone in the distance

-Dan Johnson does karaoke with Adam Dodd's ghost.

-John Matthews is AnGeRy

-Darren Oaklan joins The Industrial Sized Condoms

-Michael Neely has a sneezing fit.

-Chiaki Takao displays some concerning behaviours.

-Okalani Shimane takes a stroll through the woods.

-Lester Treskington feels paranoid.

-Dan Johnson fatally judo chops Chiaki Takao. Riperoni WHERE BURTON!?

-Brittany Ashworth is losing her grip on reality

-Laura Diesen checks her watch.

-Stacy Holorson is wacky.

-Jackie Kovacs sees Lance Adams flopping around in the river. Jackie pulls Lance out of the water, thinking he's drowning. Unfortunately Lance is an EEL!!!! so he dies.

-John Davies does karate.

-Michael Neely sneaks up behind Lester Treskington and snaps his neck like in a video game.

-Nathan Godwin has a shower.

-Jenna Cassidy trips over a tree root.

-Brandon Cuthbert convinces Garry "Oliver" Dodd to join up with him.

-Darren Oaklan forces Shae Arnav to choose between joining his group or being murdered. Shae chooses to join up with him.

-Walter Smith wants to murder someone.

-John Davies stabs Lavender Heart through the eye with his Epee (ITS A KIND OF SWORD OK)

-Laura Diesen is lost.

-Debrah Dollop is lost.

-Paris Persphone shoots Stacy Holorson in the face.

-In desperation, John Matthews teams up with Brad Wilson

-Ali Grayston is sad because she's the last surviving member of the sisterhood (i think)

-Huy Tran broke my heart into a million pieces and then set them on fire.

-Licinia Vinici is lost.

-Whitney Acosta sees a flashlight in the distance.

-Franco Sebberts is EeEEEvVViIIILlLLl

-Russ Gofis has a nap.

-Alexander Bee tries to lick his elbow.

-Oliver "Garry" Dodd stumbles around.

-Kevin Kaputsiak shoots Debrah Dollop in the head with his Enfield Mk II. Paris Persphone is all that remains of the Gossip Monarchy.

-Jameson Doeert goes for a jog.

-Burton Harris smokes some weed and goes into a state of REEFER MADNESS

-Bryan Calvert opens up a fridge and finds some fresh avocados.

-Garry "Oliver" Dodd stumbles around.

-Kristey Burrowell is lost.

-Burton Harris roundhouse kicks John Davies's head right off.

-Marvin Hendrick cries.

-Whitney Acosta is lost.

-Lee-Ann Collier bludgeons Licinia Vinici to death with a macuahuitl. Rip The Eels.

-Andrew Swainson cries himself to sleep.

-Franco Sebberts patches up his wounds with supplies from his first-aid-kit

-Okalani Shimane bashes Ricky Callahan's head in with her nail bat. RIP Team Jackie.

-Garry "Oliver" Dodd hears voices in the distance.

-Burton Harris chases after a figure in the distance.

-Satoru Kamui and Jenna Cassidy get into a fight. Satoru smashes part of Jenna's ribcage with his lead pipe and leaves Jenna to die. Jenna dies from internal bleeding. RIP Best Gang

-Christian Cohen misses his wife.

-Andrew Swainson was the figure Burton was chasing! Burton, in a marijuana fueled rage, tries to stab Andrew, but before he can, Andrew shoots him in the chest. RIP my memeboy.

-Oh my God all the memes are dying ;~;

-Ali Grayston sneaks up behind Garry "Oliver" Dodd and stabs him with a pitchfork. One Dodd remains. It's all really quite confusing because Ali's in an alliance with Oliver "Garry" Dodd.

-Lee-Ann Collier finds catnip for George.

-Whitney Acosta find some grapefruit apparently.

-Bryan Calvert is grumpy.

-Dan Johnson is still my dad.

-Alexander Bee repeatedly stabs Jameson Doeert in the chest with a bayonet.

-Robert Adams gets drunk.

-Laura Diesen stumbles around.

-Nessy Guthrie paces around nervously.

-Brittany Ashworth finds some neat sunglasses.

-SWAINSON YOU FUCKER

-NoOOOoo

-Andrew Swainson shoots Dan Johnson from afar.

-Oliver "Garry" Dodd stumbles upon Christian Cohen and John Matthews. He stabs Christian Cohen in the gut while John runs away.

-Tori Johnson, in an act of kindness, spares Franco Sebberts some food. They team up.

-John Matthews runs for his life.

-Oliver "Garry" Dodd pops out of a bush and decapitates John Matthews.

-Okalani Shimane wanders aimlessly.

-Brandon Cuthbert has a bubblebath.

-Jackie Kovacs wins the trust of Laura Diesen.

-MARVIN RUINS EVERYTHING AND KILLS JACKIE WITH A TOMOHAWK FUCK YOU MARVIN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[+] Alliances

Best Team: Bryan Calvert + Caitlin Evans + Ernest Decarteret

VT <3 MD: Vesa Turunen + Mihro Duli + Adrian Gray

The Best Gang: Marvin Hendrick + Jenna Cassidy

The Dream Team: Laura Diesen + Lee-Ann Collier + Nessy Guthrie + Jackie Kovacs

Team Pants: Satoru Kamui + Pants + Seth Mattlock + Huy Tran + SAM SORENSON D:

The Little Mermaids: Marimar Perez + Russ Gofis

𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤?: Okalani Shimane + Michael Neely

The Oliver “Garry” Doddsquad: Ali Grayston + Oliver "Garry" Dodd

The Gossip Monarchy: Debrah Dollop + Paris Persphone

гคєђค ђאภเยคยєץ: Mai Oshinari + Chad Munteanu + Alexander Bee

AaAAaAAaaAAaaaAa: Christian Cohen + Kevin Kapustiak + Brad Wilson + John Matthews

Team 69: John Matthews + Stacy Holorson

The Industrial Sized Condoms: Whitney Acosta + Nathan Godwin + Jana Brown + Darren Oaklan + Shae Arnav

COMEDY DUO: Robert Adams + Maggie Heartgreeder

The Eels: Lance Adams + Franco Sebberts + Licinia Vinici

WHERE BURTON!?: Chiaki Takao + John Davies

Team JACKIE: Jackie Kovacs + Lester Treskington + Ricky Callahan

The Meme Team: Burton Harris + Dan Johnson + Lavender Heart

Murdergoblins: Brandon Cuthbert + Zachary Foreman + Tori Johnson + Greggory Archer + Garry "Oliver" Dodd + Franco Sebberts

Team not Pants: Randy Blailocke + Andrew Swainson + Walter Smith

Bad Bitches Club: Annabelle Buchannon + Kristey Burrowell

[+] Deaths

#64 Jana Brown: Shot by Ricky Callahan
#63 Chiaki Takao: Judo chopped by Dan Johnson
#62 Lance Adams: Suffocated by Jackie Kovacs
#61 Lester Treskington: Neck broken by Michael Neely

~THIS IS THE HALFWAY POINT OF THE GAME~

#60 Lavender Heart: Stabbed by John Davies.
#59 Stacy Holorson: Shot by Paris Persphone
#58 Debrah Dollop: Shot by Kevin Kaputsiak
#57 John Davies: Decapitated by Burton Harris
#56 Licinia Vinici: Bludgeoned by Lee-Ann Collier
#55 Ricky Callahan: Bludgeoned by Okalani Shimane
#54 Jenna Cassidy: Died from internal injuries caused by Satoru Kamui
#53 Burton Harris: Shot by Andrew Swainson
#52 Garry "Oliver" Dodd: Stabbed by Ali Grayston
#51 Jameson Doeert: Stabbed by Alexander Bee
#50 Dan Johnson: Shot by Andrew Swainson
#49 Christian Cohen: Stabbed by Oliver "Garry" Dodd
#48 John Matthews: Decapitated by Oliver "Garry" Dodd
#47 Jackie Kovacs: Axed by Marvin Hendrick

[+] Surviving Characters

Adrian Gray-.45 Derringer, Hatchet

Alexander Bee-Bayonet

Ali Grayston-Pitchfork, Rope, Dragunov, Tire Iron

Andi Ayala-Laser Dazzler

Andrew "Pants" Ponikarovsky-Scythe, Nodachi, Taurus Raging Bull

Andrew Swainson-Arcus 94, Beretta PX4 Pistol, Mauser C96, Mateba Model 8 Unica Autorevolver

Annabelle Buchannon-Crowbar

Brad Wilson-Ming Vase

Brandon Cuthbert-Wooden Skis

Brittany Ashworth-Javelin

Bryan Calvert-Dynamite

Caitlin Evans-Firecrackers, Glock 19

Chad Munteanu-Mercygiver

Darren Oaklan-Cleaver, Rope

Ernest Decarteret-Frisbee, Beretta 1934

Franco Sebberts-Chinese Finger Trap, Kusarigama

Greggory Archer-Field Rations

Huy Tran-Fairbairn-Sykes Fighting Knife, Beretta 93R

Kevin Kapustiak-HIS OWN FISTS >B-), Enfield Mk II, Hook Sword, Ji

Kristey Burrowell-Punt Gun

Laura Diesen-Gladius, Telescopic Baton

Lee-Ann Collier-Hi-Point Model JHP, Macauhuitl, Ak-47, Garrotte

Maggie Heartgreeder-Stoner 63, Jian

Mai Oshinari-Kukri

Marimar Perez-Furby

Marvin Hendrick-X-Box Controller, Tomahawk

Michael Neely-Tambourine, Riot Shield

Mihiro Duli-Can of cat food

Nathan Godwin-X-Force 850 Pro

Nessy Guthrie-Switchblade

Okalani Shimane-3x Smoke grenades, Nail Bat, Colt Single Action Army

Oliver "Garry" Dodd-Kris, Billyclub, Taurus PT 111, WASP Injection Knife

Paris "The Gossip King" Persphone-Naginata, Juicy Gossip, M1903 Springfield, Rope Dart, Screwdriver, Remington 11-87

Randy Blailocke-Colouring Book

Robert Adams-Nunchuks

Russ Gofis-Sledgehammer

Stinky Dumb Sam Sorenson-Scimitar, Speargun

Satoru Kamui-Shotgun Flashlight, Lead Pipe

Seth Mattlock-Heckler & Koch MP7, Smith & Wesson M19, Saber

Shae Arnav-Morning Star, Shamshir

Stephanie Crew-Mossberg 500 Cruiser

Tori Johnson-Shillelagh

Vesa Turunen-Leather Glove, Sickle, 1x Flash Grenade

Walter Smith-Mosquito Repellent

Whitney Acosta-S&W .357

Zachary Foreman-Benelli M3
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Jana Brown

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Alive Jana looks very proper, like she could maybe go to Hogwarts. Dead Jana looks very dead. You've gotten really good at conveying disturbing violence in a restrained style.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

aww thank you <3

CHiAki tAkaO

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

EEL MAN

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019

Return to “Artist's Alley”