Memory Lane

A beautiful shore. An overturned canoe sits upon the white, sparkling sands. If the SOTF ACT wasn't going on, this shore might just be considered beautiful. But, because it's on this particular island, the shore's white sands seem to beg to be painted with red.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Nevera smirked crookedly as she closed her eyes gently. She brushed the few strands of hair from her face as she pushed her knees into the sand.

"I am glad that we can all help each other, but whenever the time comes, that one shall turn on me, I will not hesitate to kill if you refuse to cooperate after being talked to." She blinked and looked into Scott's eyes. "And if I turn on anyone, I want you, Scott, to be the one who kills me."

With that said she turned her gaze to the sea and began to jab her fingers in the sand.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Whoa! hold the phone, what the shit did she just say? Yeah he heard but he couldent wuite grasp the idea, or how calmly she said it.
She wants me to kill her? what is this dawn of the dead? If i get bit i want you to kill me before i become one of the undead.
Fuck sake thats one way to spice it up.

His eyes suddenly grew wide as he just stood there for a while thinking.

"Hold on what?, kill who, why?....what?" His confusion was clearly seen in the way he spoke, just a bunch of jibberish that made some kind of sense. Cant think about this now, they needed to get moving and nev just made the game that much harder for him. Hopefully, just hopefully she wont have the chance or need to kill anyone, therefore he wont have to lay a finger on her, well not again at least.

"nev, we erm....need to get moving, were leaving this place now"
He offered his hand out for her, gesturing a helping hand as it were.

((Continued in: Clockworks))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

She placed her hand gently into his as she stood and grabbed her staff. Witha swift movement, she thrusted her figure away from the sea, following the rest.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((Continued in Clockworks @ Helicopter Crash Site!))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Eastern Shore”