The Innocent Ones

G39 start

A beautiful shore. An overturned canoe sits upon the white, sparkling sands. If the SOTF ACT wasn't going on, this shore might just be considered beautiful. But, because it's on this particular island, the shore's white sands seem to beg to be painted with red.
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

As nice as a good wash did sound right about now, Ryan could not imagine anyone wanting to do so while in their current predicament. Then again, if it helped Cassie take her mind off things, then so be it. Who was he to interfere?

Shaking the gathering thoughts from his head, Ryan retrieved the bowie knife once again and held it in his right hand. He then flung his daypack over his shoulder. Apparently, they were going to the bathroom facility.

He hoped she did not mind that he had the bowie knife out. Then again, it was not as if he was going to ask permission to carry his weapon. It might have made her uncomfortable, Ryan did not really know, but it was better than walking around empty-handed. At least with the knife, he would be able to defend himself... to defend both of them.

Ah man... what have I gone and done now? I wanted to go home, now I'm sticking my neck out on the chopping block for someone else. You know that this game is going to come down to one person, Ryan. Just one. She can't survive if you're going to go home.

Ryan closed his eyes, trying desperately to shake the disturbing thought from his head. What the hell was he thinking, anyway? He was not going to kill her. He could not kill her. He had no reason to. It was something he would be concerned about when there was a need. Right now, there was no telling how many other students were on the island. One or both of them might not live long enough to think about going home.

((Continued in: The End of an Act))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Eastern Shore”