Book of Bad Decisions

Private.

The east side of the community housing shows the wear of abandonment. The wilderness has started to reclaim the land the village was built on, meaning that many of the houses furthest from the center have become overgrown with vines and plants. The frequency of tropical storms has had a more noticeable impact on this side of the village as well. Some of the houses have been hit with debris from uprooted trees, while others have been torn asunder by a combination of debris, rain and wind. This has left a scattering of large wooden boards painted various colors across the entire area.

Thread limit: 2
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Sierra silently mulled over the idea Willow put forth as she looked at her unconscious rival on the ground. Killing her was certainly an option, she supposed. She would hate to admit it, but she even felt a bit tempted to go on it. Survival was, after all, the name of the game and making sure a potential threat — one that already hated her guts before the island — was out of the picture would be a smart move on their part. Faith was right there before them, defenseless. A jab to the throat from Willow's shank or firing a needle from her own gun into her skull would be so simple. One moment she would be alive and the next, nothing.

Sierra had no love lost on Faith. The two had been at each other's throats for years, ever since their encounter in the hall back in Sophomore year. Ever since she and Wyatt threw her own drunken mistake in her face in front of everyone. Ever since she knocked her to the ground, ass first. In this moment she had the opportunity to rid herself of a thorn in her side. And it would be easy.

She had plenty of reasons to do it too. As far as Sierra was concerned, Faith has it coming.

However...

"No," Sierra said firmly, shaking her head. "We'll just tape her up and get going. The moment we kill somebody is the moment we're basically putting giant, red neon, fuck off target signs on our backs. This shit is bad enough, the last thing I need is for some people who actually like this skank to come gunning for me because we put a nail in her head."
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

"I mean, I'd be the one doing the killing." Willow put the nuzzle of the gun against Faith's temple. "Honestly, I'd be doing her a favor."

She could just press it. One simple action could end someone's life, and there was nothing holding her back. Willow looked at Sierra. Technically, she was holding her back. Willow was going to kill Sierra anyways so did it really matter what she thought? Perhaps, she needed her alive for now. If Sierra were to die right now, or worse abandon her, Willow would be incapable of taking care of herself especially after her injury. She put away the gun. Faith was already dead without her supplies, it would only take hours before someone stumbled on her and decided to take her out.

"Here," she passed her duct tape. "If you really want to take her out as a threat without like killing her, we should shove my shirt down her mouth."

Her hand crunched her shirt. A perfectly good shirt ruined by a whore who decided to fight back. That was so rude and unnacceptable, and yet Willow had it coming. Willow's comeuppance was entirely justified, and it made her angry.
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

"What the- did she hear a fuckin' word I said?!" she said irritated as she addressed the nearest camera. She returned her attention to Willow. "It doesn't matter if you are doing the killing or if I'm doing it, there will still be a target on us for people who want revenge or just wanting to stop some crazy, murdering bitch. And regardless which of us does it, if any of those people see us together they'll probably want to kill the other by association."

Sierra took the roll of tape from Willow, grimacing at the other girl as she crouched down next to Faith and got to taping Faith's wrists together behind her back. The fact Willow was so casual with the idea of killing someone didn't sit right with Sierra. She would have to be cautious around her and try not to let her guard down around her, lest Willow try to kill her as well.

"If we're going to be working together are a there are two conditions:" Sierra explained, speaking over the sound of the tape peeling off itself as she wrapped it around Faith's wrists. "First, I'm in charge. And depending on who ends up joining us I might make them in charge if I'm not around. The only thing you need to do is pull your goddamn weight and do what I say. Follow my lead and you might make it through this without getting any more holes in you." She snapped off the tape and moved to tape Faith's ankles together. "Second condition: gagging Faith? Don't. I get you're pissed that this bitch shot you, but that was your own goddamn fault. We're already fucking her over, so let her have an out by letting her call for help. If you're lucky someone will come by and stomp her head in when they hear her."

Once she was finished taping up Faith's ankles she stood back up and looked to Willow. She moved up to her companion and harshly handed the roll of tape back to her.

"Now if you don't like either of those conditions, you're on your own. So go ahead, kill Faith right here, or in that temple, or when she is in the middle of deep throating Wyatt for all I care. But I've been too entrenched in the daily drama bullshit of our school to listen to any more sociopathic ideas, OK?"

She didn't wait for a response, just grabbed her bag and walked passed Willow, walking away from the scene without looking back. She had just stolen from another one of her classmates after shocking her into unconciousness. As she walked away she realized that, for better or worse, she was in this now and there was no turning back, only going deeper.

((Sierra Cook continued in See You On The Road, Skag!))
Melusine

Post by Melusine »

To be fair, Willow wasn't being a sociopath. Maybe she was being cold, but in all honesty, she has never cared more about someone's life than she ever had. Killing Faith would be doing her a favor, but Sierra decided she was the boss, so Willow had to play alongside her rules. She muttered a 'yes' as Sierra walked away without her. That was a mistake. Willow was now free to do whatever she want to the unconscious victim.

"You know," she said dragging her finger across her shirt. Her finger was now bloody. "You are one lucky bitch, however, I'm not letting go so easy."

She thought about it for a a second.

"I was going to carve my name on your face but," she didn't end that sentence. She dragged her thumb across Faith's forehead. The word was now becoming real. She finished the last letter and looked at her work. With a tongue in her cheek while she rubbed her thumb on her new gray sweater, Willow stood up and walked toward the path that Sierra took.

"Hey, wait up."

((Willow continued somewhere else.))
Frozen Smoke

Post by Frozen Smoke »

It took a while for Faith to wake up. Enough time for her shirt to feel sticky, and her whole body to ache with underuse as one of her eyes slowly inched open, taking in the horizontal world view she didn't recognise. She tried to push herself up, into a sitting position, but something immediately felt wrong as her hands struggled against something. And more to the point, were behind her back, as she led on her side. Her mouth felt dry too, full of something, and her left cheek was stinging as the air washed over it.

That was when everything came flooding back. The bus stopping. Ms. Garcia. The speech. Waking up. Walking. Sierra.

She managed to roll off of her side, and onto her back, leaning her head to the side and coughing and spitting as she tried to get the dirt and gravel out of her mouth. She rested her head like that for a moment, clenching her eyes shut as her head began to ache, the light making her want to vomit all of a sudden.

It gave her time to reflect, at least. Of course it had been Sierra, and of course she'd be ok with doing something like this. She was all about "me, me, me", it was the way she'd always been, in everything. Things weren't fair because they inconvenienced her. Faith snorted some air out of her nose, the frustration with the cause of her current predicament mounting.

Eventually, the headache subsided, and Faith tilted her head down herself to look at what exactly was going on. Her eyes were met with a slightly shiny grey, wrapped in thick bands, clinging to her ankles and stopping her from separating her feet either. It didn't take a genius to figure out what it was, or what was going on with her hands, as they were pressed together underneath her.

She was trapped.

Faith thrashed her feet up and down, trying to desperate them as she fought against her bonds, a wordless shout of frustration roiling out from her and building in intensity as her own movements got faster and harder. Her feet thumped a drum beat into the path for another few, silent seconds, as the shout ended, before she collapsed back onto the dirt.

Everything felt so helpless. It was like something was pressing down on her chest. What were the chances that anyone would find her. Let alone anyone who'd help, instead of just bashing her skull in. She was fucked. As she looked around, she saw her bag - open and clearly empty. And that only cemented the conclusion. Everything she'd done had been for nothing. She was going to die here. She had no food. No friends. No weapons. No water. And no hands.

She felt tears begin to well up in her eyes. She forced herself to breathe, heaving big breaths in and out, trying to keep them steady as she looked up at the sky. The cut on her cheek began to sting as the salt from her tear tracks ran over them.

A few minutes later, she began to move again. Twisting her ankles from side to side, trying to break some of the stickiness that kept them in place, and stopped her from sliding one foot out of the hoop.

It was slow. And it ached. But she had to do it. She had to do something. She wasn't just going to lie down and die. She was sure of that.

She was going to make sure of that.

((Faith C. Marshal-Mackenzie continued Elsewhere))
[+] V7
Relationship Thread!

ImageFaith Clementine Marshal-Mackenzie
[+] Pregame
Memories: Making old enemies
Present Day: Making new friends - Playing childish games - Acting like an adult
Oneshots: Tidying up - Coming home
ImageParker Green
[+] Pregame
Memories: Cheaters never prosper - Except when they do - Keeping promises
Present Day: Getting informed - Playing nice - Keeping up appearances - Playing Games - Talking too much
Oneshots: Preparing for battle
Luca Thomas
[+] Pregame
Present Day: Being a team player
Prom: Trying her best
Memories:
Criticism or thoughts on my writing are welcome and appreciated - always looking to improve! Feel free to poke me on Discord or via PM.

Return to “East Housing”