Jason's Choice

A beautiful shore. An overturned canoe sits upon the white, sparkling sands. If the SOTF ACT wasn't going on, this shore might just be considered beautiful. But, because it's on this particular island, the shore's white sands seem to beg to be painted with red.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Again with the threatening! why was itso nessecary for people to do that? did he have a sign pinned to his fucking forehead reading 'please threaten with life'?.

"I'll keep that in mind, if you keep in mind the feeling of buckshot tearing through the features of your face" he said while turning his head and turning into nothing but a shadow as he entered the bushes and tree's. That settled it, One more threat, one more dick head he could do with out. The girl can stay with him, they seem to get on pretty well....maybe even a romance blossoming there?.

The cigarette he had been holding in his mouth all this time was caught between his fingers and taken from his lips after taking a couple more quick drags. The half smokencigarette was thrown through the bushes and onto the sand. The only thing visible from where jason and jayne were would the orange cherry flaring up in the wind.

...And with that stevan was gone. Out on his own again....Mhm, better safe than sorry eh?

((Continued in: Starting Place for B#54))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
JayneBrown†

Post by JayneBrown† »

((Gahh, I've really been getting bad at posting of late...))

"I mean, yeah, the lighthouse is over there," Jayne said, waving herhand distractedly at the distant pahllic shape on the horizon. "I can see it from here, but that's part of the problem. So can everyone else. It'll be like a magnet."

She was having trouble concentrating. Having no usable weapon meant she felt a sitting duck if one of the boys decided to shoot her down, so it was for this very reason she needed to try and prove useful to somebody, anybody. This was her life at stake, after all.

She dimly was aware of a time in some almost forgotten time when she was exceptionally useful. Her sister and baby nephew needed her help whenever their mother couldn't offer anything... the baby would cry and Jayne would tend to him whilst her sister got some rest, the scum of a boyfriend who got the girl pregnant long off the scene. She pined at the thought of her family, who would almost certainly be feeling the loss of their daughter sometime soon.

"Er," she said, choking up slightly as the thought caught up with her. "I have no idea. Wherever we go, we risk running into people. I just wish we could escape, or that this... this whole thing was just some kind of horrible dream."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler JayneBrown. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"It's a longer trek, but I think it would be worth it to go to the Lookout Point. We'll be able to get a strategic view of the area, and it's easy to defend with there only being two ways to get there, climbing or a tedious walk up an extremely narrow path." Jason said, putting the map in his bag and starting to walk towards the Lookout Point.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
JayneBrown†

Post by JayneBrown† »

So it's settled then. They were off to the lookout point. She would carry the bags, and Jason and Stevan will carry the guns. A pack of three. That would work out great. But there was something amiss here...

"Hold up," Jayne said, looking at the bushes where Stevan had gone to the toilet. "Where has he gone?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler JayneBrown. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"I don't know, but the way luck is, we'll run into him later on. Let's go, if he doesn't catch up, he doesn't catch up. No skin off our backs."

((Continued in: Dude! FORTIFIED! Pt. 2))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
JayneBrown†

Post by JayneBrown† »

No regard for the group. Stevan had a gun, and here this guy was, not giving a damn about what happened to them? And why the hell had Stevan mysteriously vanished just now anyway? It was probably the most simple answer that was the correct one: he had fled the scene and gone off on his own. Jayne felt a pang of upset atthis, as she felt that she could trust Stevan enough to stay with her. But no, it as like he had pointed out before: everybody is in it for themselves, and trust would only lead to betrayal. She looked at the sharp profile of her newest companion (whilst swigging some vodka again), and realised that he would turn on her sooner or later, as well. If he felt she was a burden... well, she wouldn't stand a chance. But on reflection, she remembered the little item in her bag, among the medical supplies, the thing that could provide some sort of justice for her death, should it happen to a friend. It was a small comfort, but right now, as she walked to the new location, she would have to take faith with Jason...

((Continued at Lookout Point))

Return to “Eastern Shore”