fen's spreadsheet hell

hi i need somewhere to put all of these

Discuss anything and everything that has to do with SOTF here -- from your favorite character to comments and suggestions about the site! This forum also contains roleplaying guides for your benefit!
Fenris

fen's spreadsheet hell

Post by Fenris »

yo i have spreadsheets? lots of them? i post them in chat sometimes but then they get buried under the rest of chat so it seemed like a good idea to put them somewhere more like permanently accessible.

v7 stuff:

Pregame Data: all threads in pregame from all sections, listed w/ their location, the date of their first and last posts, number of posts, characters and handlers involved, and all characters who aren't actually in the thread but are mentioned IC. up to date and updated occasionally since pregame is basically over but ill update memories whenever i get around to it

Game Data: same as above but for the game proper, w/ extra data including the IC day each thread takes place on and any deaths that occur in them. up to date and updated in basically real time when i'm not asleep

Meanwhile Data: now running! same as above but for meanwhile. includes separate columns for "characters" (v7 characters not on the trip), "related characters" (v7 characters who are on the trip, whose family members are included in the thread), "past characters" (characters from v1-6) and "npcs" (any character in the thread that doesn't fit into the prior categories including family members). updated sporadically since im not paying that much attention to meanwhile right now but it'll be complete eventually

Status: a quick list of characters kept constantly up to date on who's currently in what area/thread as well as who's dead. also is gonna be the most up-to-date repository for sprites. updated also in more-or-less real time when im not sleeping update: also includes an Area Status tab, which shows what threads are open in each area in basically real time. also, all sprites are being replaced with death sprites as people die. if you need the original sprite for one reason or another just let me know and i'll send it to you!

Gacha: memes. this is where im putting all the gacha cards as i make them along w/ gacha-related data (kill count, days survived, and bda/bka wins). updated as kids die or as mimi does art that i can make cards out of

Murder Rankings: my pre-v7-actually-existing opinions on who's gonna do murders. finished up to like the last mad dash of profiles. no longer being updated since the island has started and all.

Birthdays: all the IC birthdays. hasn't been updated in a while, poke me if you wanna add your kids i guess

More Data: currenly contains the number of mentions each kid has, in pregame only (i'll make a separate spreadsheet for the game proper when we're further in). will later include announcement data, cards, probably more random data analysis like what handlers write together the most, that virgin spreadsheet yall are so keen on pregame mentions are being updated as they come up, everything else will be done whenever i dunno

other stuff:

Songtest Data: the stupid algorithm i use to keep track of who's the Best at Songtests. i believe mara started this one so ty to him for that. updated at the end of every songtest

Advanced Songtest Masterlist: brackie has the regular masterlist lmao. the work in progress is a separate version that contains full data for each song: who submitted it, how it placed, and how many points it got. bc data. work in progress, will be done eventually, its a lot of work lmao update: this exists now! it only currently includes who submitted what song. other data will be added if and when i ever have time lmao

also, this isn't a spreadsheet but it's a project i'm updating over time so i figured i'd post it here: the Death Map. i'll try to update this quickly as deaths happen and repost it here.
[+] death map
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

updates!!!
  • meanwhile spreadsheet Exists now
  • Area Status was added to the Status spreadsheet, so that one has two tabs now, one that keeps track of each kids' status and one that keeps track of what threads are currently happening in each area
  • also in the Status spreadsheet, all v7 sprites are now complete!
  • the Advanced Songtest Masterlist now exists! lots more data will be added over time but now its current for "who submitted what song" so thats a start
  • uh also theres a link to this in my signature now. thats not a real update but i dunno
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

patch notes v1.5:
  • added the gacha spreadsheet
  • updated info on some of the other spreadsheets
  • included the Death Map
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

woomph. patch notes 1.7? something like that
  • added danger zones to the Area Status sheet
  • added the current day a thread is on to the Area Status sheet
  • updated the Open? column in the Area Status sheet to include CLOSING as a status, indicating that people are currently moving out of the thread
  • updated the Status column in the Character Status sheet to include ROLLED as a status, to track what kids are gonna be dying in the near future (to be updated as swaps/heroes take place)
  • CAUGHT UP WITH ALL THE READING I HAVENT BEEN DOING IM SORRY
to-do: deadsprites and gacha cards for the newly dead + updating the death map again. also the sprite part of the game data sheet needs to be updated. also i was gonna keep track of cards and i forgot about it? death 2 me
[+] v7
the dead:
[V7] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Meanwhile] [x]

Return to “Roleplaying Discussion”