Meddling Heart

Open!

Once one emerges from the thickets of the lower wilderness, they will finally lay their eyes on the beach. The beach is formed from beautiful golden sands and still provides a scenic view to this day as waves delicately lap at the shore. At the top and center of the sand is a fenced off area made up of wooden decking and carpet that features elaborately carved wooden chairs that at one point in time sat proudly under umbrellas. Now, though, many of them have been knocked over by the winds of the island. The other noticeable feature of the beach is a large amount of washed-up shoes that have been brought in by the tide.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Emmett felt Emil's hands on his shoulders and Emmett just stared at Emil's face that had got busted up as well. Lorenzo really went to town on them even without trying to kill them. Well, he was trying to kill Emil but fuck it. Emil was safe, he was safe. Safe from Lorenzo.

Emil was saying that he had saved his life. Wait...? Him? As in Emmett Bunnell who never really liked anyone expect a few people in his life? He had done that for Emil? No.... No fucking way! Emmett felt like he was going to burst into tears again. He had been scared of losing Emil. Even if they weren't friends at all, just almost witnessing him getting killed by Lorenzo was almost breaking Emmett's spirit down.

"I.... I saved you...? Y-Yeah, I did, I really did.... Shit, fuck...!" Emmett was suddenly laughing hysterically now and he didn't stop until they turned into a groan. His shoulder was going to bother him for a while. "....You really scared me, Emil. I thought I was really going to lose you."

He paused for a moment, trying not to feel embarrassed about how he really felt. His emotions were normally a struggle to get out into the open like this.

"Dammit. Let's make sure that we don't get separated. I think we should stay together. Unless you don't want to deal with my shit."
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“Split up? Fuck nah, dude! Man, you know I’m dumb but I ain’t that dumb.” Emil laughed a bit as he stepped back. “Besides I fuckin’ owe you right now, I ain’t going anywhere.”

Emil looked both ways, keeping track to make sure Lorenzo wasn’t coming back. “Plus the way I see it, is we’re gonna need all the help we can get.” Emil pointed at the tracker. “And with this fucking thing, it’s gonna make it hella easy to find people, and I damn well bet it’s better in our hands than Lorenzo’s. You know exactly what he’d have used it for if he got his hands on it.”

Emil brushed his hands through his hair. “Come on man, I love the beach and all, but let’s get out of here before Lorenzo or someone worse shows up.”
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Emmett couldn't help but smile slightly which was something that he didn't do much and right now it was not the best time for him to be smiling. But he couldn't help feeling a bit better. Emil making him smile felt so weird and good at the same time. Emil was making him feel warm inside-

Okay, me. Stop that shit right now!

Emmett shook his head, reached over to pick up the tracker and he got up to his feet, stumbling a little and feeling a bit dizzy. His bag was over his shoulder still and he was trying to wipe the bits of blood from his own mouth with his free hand. "Fuck, you don't owe me anything, Emil. Really...." He said quietly, looking off towards where Lorenzo has disappeared to. "Lorenzo really is going to kill people. Shit, that's just.... I don't even want to imagine. I swear, if we run into him again. We have to stop him from hurting anyone else, right?"

Emmett waited for Emil's response and then he held the tracker out to Emil. "Here. It is safer in your hands." He said with a nod of his head and he was getting ready to move forward with his new.... partner? "Let's go. I think we need to get somewhere safer than this place."

((Emmett Bunnell continued in Something Better))
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

“If that shit happens then we’ll deal with it then.” Emmett was right, Lorenzo wasn’t gonna quit. If he caught someone, he’d kill them. Then again, so would a lot of people. He couldn’t be everywhere at once, and he couldn’t just go after anyone he thought would be a murderer. It was suicide, and a waste of time.

In all honesty everyone was probably gonna die. Emil was probably gonna die. He couldn’t just focus on stopping everyone from killing each other, that just wouldn’t work. He didn’t have the capability or the power to do that.

Emmett was looking for Adonis. Emil could get them to meet up with each other, then when they’re safe, he’ll go somewhere else, help somebody else.

Sure everyone here was probably gonna die, but did it mean they had to die alone? Fuck nah dude, he’s got everything in his power and the capabilities to bring people together.

Fuck it. That was his plan then. That was his goal, to bring as much people together as possible. Maybe, he might be lucky, maybe his journey might get them all home. So long as he put out, so long as he worked for something, something good might happen. If he didn’t work, if he gave up, if he was inactive, then something good won’t happen.

“Alright, lead the way. I’ll let you know if we come across anyone.”

(( Emil Van Zant lll continued in Something Better ))

Return to “The Beach”