There's Always Hope.

Cuh.

Your typical dark and dank caverns, located conveniently at the side of a tree-covered mountain. They'd certainly provide some sort of shelter, although the caves are so dark that without some sort of light, you can't see your hand in front of you. Be careful... who knows who may be hiding in the shadows of the caves?
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

OOC: http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...p?showtopic=689

Kouji came from the small house breathing heavily, "Damn brick, oh my head." Kouji sighed, as he held his head.

Kouji wondered the caves, losts and blind in the darkness, trying to find his way to the light of day or someone to help him out.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ginsenshi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

((That's what happens when you aren't around Swoosh!! lmao))

Nevera blushed as he touched her hips. She brushed her hand against his to knock them off. "Careful!" She looked over his shoulder at Drew with a short smile. She moved next to Scott.

"We have another one that may help us out, come on! Let's go to him!" She said happily and lightly patting his shoulder.

She had a strange feeling within her, one she felt before, but she wanted to make sure it was that feeling before she acted upon it. Her brown hair flowed in the cold breeze as she shivered slightly.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

Kouji sat in the darkness, not moving not wanting to get lost even more, "Now what do I do?" Kouji asked aloud hearing his voice echo.

~Now what do I do?~

Kouji then wait and sat, closing his eyes to the world around him, clearing his mind, suddenly feeling a weird feeling as if someone he knew was near,
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ginsenshi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((Um... this might sound really stupid, but isn't Kouji dead? O___o))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

((I dunno...... O.o))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

((Yeah he's dead, killed him myself))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

OOC: What is some posting for me then, because I thought a character can only dead if their online to RP in there death and I won't kill myself like that, sure it wasn't Kousaka, ur thinking of? Because u guys have confuzed me with him.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

((Go check the thread at the school house, the one swoosh linked to above, thats where doed because you werent online for a long time, plus the rights were given away, koujis name is even on the list of deaths and where they died, go check it out.))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Bloody_Fists,Jan 20 2006, 12:47 AM wrote: ((Go check the thread at the school house, the one swoosh linked to above, thats where doed because you werent online for a long time, plus the rights were given away, koujis name is even on the list of deaths and where they died, go check it out.))
((Oh, so you didn't ask him then?...))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

For the last time swoosh, yes i did, Now when can we just start this roleplay again? because this is starting to piss me off
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

((Um.... can we get back to the RP????? Please......))
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((Well, I strongly suggest so, seeing as this is now a danger zone, nya? Um, not too sure about the whole Kouji thing... seeing as his name was announced in the latest homeroom I suggest that Ginsenshi's post is kind of ignored until Kai decides something... *shrug*))

The announcement rang out loud and clear, even to Cassie who was deep in the cave with her hands over her ears. Danya's voice stopped her from squirming and struggling with a start. Becoming almost natural now, she listened to the names of her fallen classmates. Although relieved to hear both Ryan and Lyndi absent from the list, on the whole she remained rather apathetic to the news of yet more death.

It was only when the latest danger zones were announced did Cassie really take an interest. The dark caves... which she was currently standing in... was a danger zone? Pushing herself off the wall, she automatically reached up to her collar. If she were to stay here for much longer, it would explode. She had to get out of there...

She raced back out into the opening of the caves, splashing water as she did so. Seeing Drew with two others up ahead, she pushed herself harder. Whether or not the newcomers were hostile or not was the last thing on her mind, they just had to leave as quickly. Running up to where they were stood, she managed to shout through her exhaustion.

"We have to get out of here!" she cried, skidding to a halt beside Drew. She didn't look at the other two, she didn't have time. None of them had time, especially not for pleasantries.

Would they make it? She wasn't sure where one zone started and the other one stopped- for all she knew, she could still be running when the collar detonated. But she had escaped death once before, and she had to try for the second time.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Nevera's eyes widened as she heard the annoucement. She looked at Scott and began to tug on his arm in a rapid motion.

"Scott, let's get the hell out of here, or our collars will explode." She began to pull at him as she began to make a run for it.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

He was kind of shocked to see the new girl run from nowhere. Thy were just like scott and nev, protecting each other for all their worth, not giving up on each other. It was like they'd walked into another world and saw themselves in the game.

The announcement went of and he didnt care for the list of deaths, Instead it was the danger zones that stuck in his mind.
As nev ran he grabbed on to the fingers, hoping to hold her back for a quick second. "Look, We just the same, exactly the same, looking for help, trying to find allies? needing protection, We can help each other out in this?"

He spoke fast and clear, thje found confidence in the boy was some sort of a result from playing this game, too bad he'd never get to use it in the real world.

((Continued in: Memory Lane))
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Nevera stopped as she aws tugged back. She force knocked her back into Scott's chest. She looked the two others and looked at the ground. She thought for a minute and relized he was right. They were the same. Two people, protecting each other. She squeezed Scott's hand as she looked into his eyes.

"Yes, we HAVE to help them. No one should be here, alone or without someone. We must all, survive this together. Someway we can!" Tears flowed from her chestnut brown eyes once again. "There is always possible in the impossible!"

Return to “Dark Caves”