Walking into the house of blood...

A gazebo sitting on the center of a tall hill. This would be a very good place to call people over to, and form some sort of plan. Be careful... this place is something of a dead giveaway to your whereabouts, since it sticks out so much.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob grunted in frustration as Shinya followed him only to put one of the two guns in his face and threaten him.

"I hope you realize you are making a very big mistake doing that." he said, glaring at Shinya as he stood up, the gun that was at his face now somewhere around his ribcage. Taking his own gun out of it's holster, he placed it right in front of Shinya's eye as he moved around the boy until he was at his side with his gun pressing against his temple.

"Now, either put the gun down, or you'll be kill number six. Her I am, trying to relax for a few minutes before going back into the hunt, and you're threatening me. Do you know how angry that makes me?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Shinya raised the gun to his side resting it at Jacob's throught, while still leaned over the bush.

"I said if you compy with my wishes, I'll put my Colt away."

Shinya's finger tensed up on the trigger of the M1911 just in case Jacob tries anything.

"and if you dont say hello to a .45ACP round, even though I dont want to"
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"What would you accomplish by shooting my collar? It's not like you'd detonate it or anything. Might shoot it off though." Jacob said, indicating that Shinya's gun was pressed against the mettalic collar around Jacob's neck. Jacob tightened his finger on the trigger, ready to fire if Shinya made a wrong move.

"I think it's safe to say that nothing good will come of this. Just put the gun away, and we'll both leave this Gazebo alive."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Shinya raised the gun slightly above Jacob's collar, finger tensing up in anger.

"How about we put our guns away at the same time, Alright mass murderer. On three, okay"

Shinya turned his body and stood up as he spoke placing his Colt aganst Jacob's forehead.

"That also means you hand me your weapons and munitions. and if you raise that gun any higher, I will paint this Gazebo with your blood, no matter how much it hurts me morally."
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"If you think I can aim this any higher and still have a chance of shooting accurately, you're dumber than you look." Jacob replied, flipping his gun into his holster and picking up his bag.

"I'm leaving. If you value your life, you won't follow me, and you'll pray you never see me again." he said as he walked out of the gazebo, making his way down the path while gripping his gun in case the other boy attacked him.

OOC: Continued somewhere else.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ Shinya stood up man you you'd be aiming at Shinya's thigh)

Shinya's left eye twitched at Jacob's leaving.Turning and aiming the gun down the path, seeing that JAcob wat still within arms lengh of him. Shinya fired at Jacob's head once.

" When I said don't raise your gun....you did"

Shinya muttered as the gun knocked back a bit from recoil. Lightly brushing Jacob's hair.

(occ before you start Shiny was standing on the start of the trail and Jacob would have to pass by him to walk down the path.)
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Shinya isn't that tall, IIRC, he's about the same size as Jacob, give or take a few inches, so I wouldn't be aiming at the thigh.

IC: "Your aim sucks." Jacob said as the bullet grazed his hair, sighing in annoyance before vanishing around the corner, heading down the path towards the dirt path (OOC: Figurative language, he didn't literally vanish, he just walked away). Without a map, he wasn't sure where he was going, but if memory served him right, the river was a few minutes to the south, while the dirt was directly north and to his left. The other locations were somewhere to the east and west, respectively. He'd need to find a new destination soon, before Shinya decided to come after him.

OOC: You yourself said the bullet brushed his hair, so I'm not changing it.

(Continued in: On the Run)
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ i didnt say bullet i said the barrel of the gun from the recoil, i'd better stop before i go on a cursing spree, oh and
Shinya muttered as the gun knocked back a bit from recoil. Lightly brushing Jacob's hair.
now you need to read a little bit closer to what people type and not skim over it to get the general gist of it)
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Then I'm going to do with that as I will. You've been randomly shifting Shinya around without as much as saying anything about it through the whole encounter (like the fact that no matter what, he was always right in front of me). One second he's in front of Jacob, the next he's at the damn gazebo's entrance. It's not like he can fucking teleport, so I'm forced to ignore a majority of Shinya's actions. Let's not forget him somehow being able to hold guns right to two people's heads even though they're on opposite sides of the place. I've been trying to be patient, but my patience has dried up. Farewell!
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Shinya kicked the dirt as Jacob ran off, cursing underneith his breath. Pulling out his map from his bag and placing the M1911 in his bag pulling out the P250.

"hmm... the Ravine seems like a good idea to do whatever."

Shinya said as he looked at the map and slid it back into his bag, starting to decend the mountain towards the Ravine.

((Continued in: Starting Place for B#100))

Return to “Gazebo”