Sugar, We're Going Down!

AM I MORE THAN YOU BARGAINED FOR YET, I'VE BEEN DYING TO TELL YOU- (Private)

The hotel where the senior students are housed for the week of their trip. Students are housed three or four to a room, and rooms are divided by gender. The students have full access to the hotel's facilities, pool, and recreation areas during the day, but there is a strict nighttime curfew, and everyone must be in their rooms by 10 PM each night.
backslash

Post by backslash »

Myles answered in Ivy's stead. "Do you?" He crossed his arms and looked pointedly away from Ramsey, exhaling sharply through his nose.

Whatever. Whatever. This was just a temporary annoyance. On the scale of things Myles had to be upset over, Ramsey didn't even register. He was ancient history, and not even the kind that came back to haunt you. Just the kind that you awkwardly bumped into now and then, to make situations just like this. Once they got out of this mess...

Well, given the way thing were going, another mess would probably just come up.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

"Careful, Myles, he'll start thinking he's on my level."

Her sweet smile shifted easily into a smirk. There were more entertaining things to do with her day than shopping. Not that she'd be unhappy to be out of here, lord knew Myles didn't seem interested in keeping this going any longer than strictly necessary, but so long as they had nowhere else to go she saw nothing wrong with enjoying herself.

"You want a real answer, Raely? Not at all. It's worked out rather well for me, I think."
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
Jilly

Post by Jilly »

Ramsey glared as Myles butted in with his punchable face, as if he had any reason for being Ivy's attack dog. God (sorry), if not for the legal repercussions Ramsey would kick his ass right there.

Ivy chanted again from her glass throne, smirking like she was one of the smug anime girl avatars those weird ass freaks use on Twitter. Raely. That name stung as much as it did all those years ago.

But she wouldn't win. Ramsey had the receipts.

A bead of sweat trickled down his brow and hung off his nose before Ramsey scratched it away, his own mouth turning into a shit eating smirk. "I dunno. You the one whoring around with your man's brother."

Return to “The Hotel”