On the Run

A dirt path that seems to lead everywhere and nowhere. It branches outwards and all sorts of directions, leading this way and that.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

"I meant..It doesnt matter" he said with a sigh as he just followed on with Jacob through the green surroundings down the dirtpath.He had talked to much and he knew it but having the thought that behind every tree could be some insane kid with a knife or even worse a gun who was intent on stealing youre life from you.He doubted he would be getting any sleep anytime soon.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Very well, we can continue this discussion indoors if you wish." Jacob said, nodding to the house that was now only a few feet away. Knocking a few old branches from trees on the side of the path out of the way, Jacob led the way to the house.

OOC: Continued in "A moment's pause": http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...p?showtopic=401
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

"Yeah I guess so" he said before following yet again like a little puppy in the protection of the other boy,the sense of helplessness was already starting to get to him but he had to focus on escaping on his part of the deal.He had to concentrate on getting them off this island and the future he would have.

A Sigh of releif was given as in the distant form of the small house slowely came into view.

((Continued in: A Moment's Pause))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Dirt Path”