Be Honest With Him And Myself

Emmett Oneshot again!

After-parties and other post-prom events go here. If your character did not attend prom and you want to show what they were doing on the night in question, those threads also go here. Basically, anything from when the characters leave the dance until the end of the Prom experience belongs here.
Primrosette

Be Honest With Him And Myself

Post by Primrosette »

Emmett noticed the loud ping coming from his phone as he was trying to focus on a strategy for a new game and he turned away from it to have a glance at the message that Adonis had sent him. He stared and stared at the image of Adonis and Regina having a good time at the prom and he wasn't sure how he was supposed to feel about it. Surprisingly, he didn't really feel like he was going to get angry about it and he didn't feel any jealousy towards the two of them hanging out together. If Adonis was happy, then Emmett felt glad for him.

Damn.... I need to tell him the truth.

Emmett found himself hesitating over what he had to do. Did he really want to do it right now? But then if he didn't do it now.... He had a feeling that he wasn't going to do it at a later date. He had to get it over with. Even if he was going to feel like an asshole about it. Breaking up with his boyfriend over text was going to be one of the worst things he had ever done. Normally Adonis was the one who talked to him face-to-face about taking a break from each other and then they would get back together after a few weeks or so. Adonis seemed like he always wanted the relationship to continue and Emmett didn't know why Adonis would always give him so many chances.

Be honest with him....

Emmett was still staring down at his phone and he noticed that Adonis and Regina were really good together. Not as a couple, but as best friends in general. He felt like a complete dick for not getting along with her and he blamed himself for not being able to trust other people. His distrust for others had always been an issue and he knew that he had to not have hatred towards so many other people. But he couldn't help it.

Be honest with him....

Emmett felt himself thinking about Declyn suddenly. He felt a bit pissed off and he was sneering a little. He felt like Declyn had got in the way of his relationship with Adonis and he was sure that Adonis has feelings for Declyn. Like he does for Andy. But even if Emmett is wrong about Adonis' true feelings.... He couldn't forgive Declyn for making Adonis spend more time with him and Emmett just felt more lonelier and more distant from his boyfriend. His boyfriend that was going to be his ex-boyfriend in a few minutes.

Be honest with him and yourself, Emmett.

"Honest.... Fuck, I hate this. I fucking hate this so much."

Emmett felt a tug at his own heart as he was typing out his text and his finger was hovering over the send button. He was really going to do this and he didn't know if he felt guilty or relieved about it. Maybe he felt both. He didn't know what the future would bring for him and Adonis and he just hoped that things wouldn't be that bad for them.

He pushed down on the send button and then he let out a shaky breath, burying his face in his hands. Feeling like the biggest asshole in the world.
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)

Return to “After Prom”