Starting Place for B29

A hillside cliff. The drop isn't that far down. In fact, the most injury you can sustain from sliding down this cliff are just some bruises. The cliff is a good lookout point for anybody that plans on sniping out the competition.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel walked towards the cliffs edge and looked around.
You are right Jacob, uriel mused. You can really see the whole island from up here.
The woods , the river, the school, everything looks so peaceful.
But the witch hunter was sure that they wouldn’t find any good weapons there.
the waterfall and the lighthouse had become danger zones since the last announcement,
so they couldn’t go there either.
Uriel overlooked the island once more, and let his eyes rest on e small, white building.
According to his map, that building was supposed to be the hospital.

Uriel turned towards Jacob again, and explained the plan he had just come up with.
The hospital attracts wounded kids, desperately looking for another first aid kit.
We could make our HQ out of that building, and wait for anybody foolish enough to enter our domain.
What do you say my friend ? shall we take that building over ?
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob fell into a considering silence. Uriel had a point, but from what he could tell the hospital had been a place of heavy combat since the game started. He wasn't sure they could take it over if they met opposition. "You have a good point, but I don't think we are well enough in terms of arms to win against a possible opponent."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

I’m afraid you are right my friend.
We can’t cleanse this island with our current weaponry.

The witch hunter dropped to his knees again and asked for inspiration.
Which surprisingly came.
Uriel jumped up and looked deep in Jacobs eyes.

There must be others like us.
People with enough fait in god to see what we see.
People with better weapons.

This idea brought new hope in uriels hart.
Let’s do this jacob, let us search for more allies
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"And how do we know they won't try to kill us as well as the others?" Jacob asked, quickly shooting down Uriel's plan of seeking out other players. "If anyone else is playing, they'll try to kill anyone they see, we'd be best off treating everyone except each other as an enemy."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

There’s got to be a way ! uriel yelled.
I can’t believe god has forsaken us.
The witch hunter kicked as hard as he could against his bag.
It was not much, but it sure helped to let some steam of.
Uriel calmed a bit down and said.
Then let us look for someone we can defeat.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"God did not forsake us Uriel, He wants to make sure we can take care of ourselves with this trial." Jacob reasoned with the witchhunter. "I agree, we should search out the weaker students and finish them off one by one. Then we can go for the stronger ones."
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Well spoken brother.
lead the way and i shall follow
, uriel replied.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"There was a gunshot at the school a few minutes ago, and what sounded like a small gunfight at the field, we could check there and kill the survivors, since it's likely they're hurt."
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel thought about it for a few seconds.
Let's go back to school, jacob
something doesn't feel right about the field.

with that said, uriel walked towards his bag and picked it up.
Ready when you are, my friend.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Nodding simply, Jacob picked up his bag and weapons and started down the cliff, headed for the school.
OOC: Contined in "The smell of Blood": http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/SurvivalOfTheF...p?showtopic=208
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel quickly kissed The cross that hung around his neck
and followed jacob.

(Continued in: The Smell of Blood)

Return to “Hillside Cliff”