Start for Girl #5

Formerly an Open Field. The crashed remains of the terrorists' helicopter lay in the middle of the field, providing some shelter to whomever prefers to use it. Fair warning, though, of all the lurkers around the area looking for the baddies.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"I won't unless you pose a threat." David said, still holding his revolver just in case. "Again, I have to ask you to step out from the bush so I can see you."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather walked the rest of the way through the bush. 'for chrissake this kid needs glasses badly.' Her eyes glued on the gun in the boy's hand.

Heather moved her foot back and slid the P99 closer to her hoping the boy was either focused on her face or her chest.What if these are Leafmore students oh god I'd be screwed.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Breifly seeing the outline of a firearm, David raised the revolver and fired, intentionally missing Heather and hitting near her arm. "Drop the weapon or the next bullet goes through your head!" he said ina dangerous voice that clearly stated he was serious.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Hearing the gun fire yet miss her Heather's eyes started tearing in fear.

"The gun was already on the ground."

Heather was still visibally shaking with her hands in the air.She was in a state of pure fear. This crazy fucker's going to kill me no doubt about it.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Yet you tried to grab it while assuming my guard was down. I should kill you as a threat to both myself and Amanda, but I won't." David replied, walking over to her and extending his hand. "Give it to me. Nothing has transpired to convince me that I can trust you without confiscating your weapon."

For all I know she'll kill us as soon as we turn around, I can't let that happen! he thought in a mixture of protectiveness, anger and mistrust.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Heather nodded and using her foot slid the P99 towards the boy.

"I wasn't tring to grab it, If I was planning to shoot I wouldn've dropped the gun."

By then Heather was silently cring in fear. What are you doing They like it when you cry.

"I was just passing through anyways."
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Picking up the pistol, David turned on the safety (he didn't want to accidentally shoot himself while checking it) and popped out the clip, seeing it ws full before putting it back in and putting the gun in his pocket. Walking to Amanda, he gave her the Smith & Wesson with it's aditional ammo and turned back to the newcomer. "Are you sure you don't have any more ammunition than this one clip? Tell me the truth."
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ the safty turns off when you pull the trigger)

Heather slowly reached into one of her vest pockets and produced 3 9mm clips for the P99 and extended her arm out towards the boy.

" These are the clips and i think i have a box of 9mm ammo in one of these pockets"

Heather's eyes behind her glasses were overflowing with tears.She closed her eyes to try to stop the tears,Wasn't working was well as she hoped.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Thanks for that bit of information. Ironically just as I started researching the gun too.
IC: Taking the three clips and pocketing them, David motioned to Heather. "I have to ask you to remove the box of ammo from your pocket. I could do it myself, but I would rather not."
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

(occ no problem)

Heather patted her pockets she reached into a sperate pocket and produced a box of American egle brand 9mm ammo.

"here"

Heather said as she offered the box of ammo to the boy.He took my gun and my ammo the only protection i had I knew i shouldnt have stopped, I should've just ran.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Taking the box of ammunition and putting it in the same pocket as the three clips, he backed towards his group, never taking his eyes off the disarmed female. "Thank you for cooperating, you may go."
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

"What the fuck? Your just going to take my only weapon and than let me go , you heartless Bastard"

Heather somewhat expected this all along but this didnt quell her anger at the fucker standing infront of her who took her gun at gunpoint.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"I am letting you leave with your life. Is that not enough?" David said, not used to being talked to that way. Really, he just took her gun and ammo because he was convinced he'd try to shoot them as soon as they passed by, so he got rid of the threat.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

"Hell, even if, there are kids out there with guns as well, So i'll end up dead quickly"

Heather Balled up her hands into fists, her anger and hatred rising steadally ,waiting for the perfect moment to punch this kid,he fucking deserved it.

"So if you give me back my gun and ammo back I'll just leave"
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"You can always get another weapon. Maybe from a dead student." David said, now slightly annoyed. This insolent girl was starting to make him mad, but he was trying to be rational. "I have a better idea." he said when she told him to give her weapon back. "Leave or get shot through the head." David took out the P99 and aimed it.

Return to “Helicopter Crash Site”