Aurum Fuscum

Lorem Ipsum

The overall Cochise campus is well-maintained and inviting to both students and visitors. In the front of the school is a wide, grassy lawn with benches called "The Green Belt," where some kids eat lunch on sunny days and where underclassmen usually wait to be picked up after school by their parents. There are a few picnic tables scattered about, mostly made out of imitation wood. Around the school is ample parking for students who drive, with a special lot reserved for seniors and roadside parking for everyone else. The design is fairly streamlined so as to prevent the traffic from getting too bad, even in the mornings when everyone is being dropped off. Inside the school, the hallways connecting classrooms are lined with lockers and desks where students like to loiter before and after class.
RC†

Aurum Fuscum

Post by RC† »

((Conrad T. Harrod continued from For the people all said "Sit down, sit down you're rockin' the boat."))

When Conrad exited the school building he had his first bit into an apple. Yummy.

Student council meeting was kinda exhausting, so eating a shiny red apple was refreshing for Conrad. The tall boy went to the direction of his car. But no.

His laces. Funk them. They opened up. With his apple in his hand, he wanted to tie his laces together, without throwing his apple away. As he also didn't want to touch his shoe with the apple or vice versa, he bit into the apple, hoping to keep it in his mouth long enough. Then he bend over to tie his shoe laces. When he finished the task, he positioned himself back in a straight position. However, when he got back up his long, blond hair was in front of his eyes, annoyingly. He repositioned his bangs with the back of his hand. After that, he cleaned his hands on his brown shirt, just to make sure that no dirt from his shoes would go into his mouth later, when finishing the apple. He was ready. Conrad took the apple out of his mouth with his hand, took another bite and was about to go to his car.

Danshi...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

(Tara Behzad continued from Night Shift)

The Student Council meeting was over.

The Student Council meeting was over.

The Student Council meeting was fucking over.

Tara scowled at the ground as she stalked through the halls of Cochise high school.  Her backpack was draped over one shoulder, heavy with the damp weight of her exercise clothes.  She'd thought she'd have enough time for a quick workout before she caught Herod at the last few minutes of the meeting, but apparently she'd been wrong.  Now she had his money and no way to find him.  Again.  

She didn't want to be here, hunting for a man she hadn't liked talking to in the first place.  But this was his money, damn it.  She wasn't going to hold on to it for no...

She stopped.  Stared.  Was that...?

"Herod!" she shouted, running after the man with the apple in his hand.
Those Whose Time Has Come]

Terra Johnson (female student no. 73, DECEASED): Oh...duh...Abel's...dead...the one who...lives is...

Tom Swift (male student no. 60): It didn't matter what he wanted anymore.

Daria Bhatia (female student no. 56): "I pity you, and everyone who knows you. Because if you can live with this, I don't...I don't think you're human anymore.”

[+] Those Who Have Gone Before
[/url]

V6

Alex Tarquin (male student no. 32: "No more...masks..."

Tara Behzad (female student no. 12): "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

V5

Tyler Lucas: "I had fun. You?"

Karen Idel: Game over.

Xavier Contel: "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."

v4

Naoko Raidon (male student no. 54): Dying like...this isn't...so...bad...

Mirabelle Nesa: "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

Simon Grey: "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

David Meramac: "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."
RC†

Post by RC† »

Conrad turned around. When 'Harrod' was said, it was him, who was meant. Well, him, his mother, his father, Deborah, Henry or Robert. But as he was the only Harrod around, Conrad knew that it was him the familiar voice wanted to address.

Oh, it was Tara, the girl from the Gas'n'Go.

"Hey, what's up?"

A grin on his face, after he bit into his apple once again.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

He looked around.  Thank the gods, she hadn't missed him.  

Then he spoke.

Wow, she did not like this kid.  So cocky as to be unbearable.  Arrogant even now somehow, with that fucking apple in his mouth.

She swallowed and swung her bag around, pulling the money he'd left behind the previous night out of the front pocket.  "Uh, hang on," she mumbled, fishing around for the change.  Was that all of it?  God, she hoped so.

"Here," she grunted, handing him the change.  "You overpaid for your sandwich last night."

Terra Johnson (female student no. 73, DECEASED): Oh...duh...Abel's...dead...the one who...lives is...

Daria Bhatia (female student no. 56): "I pity you, and everyone who knows you. Because if you can live with this, I don't...I don't think you're human anymore.”

[/url]

V6

V5

Xavier Contel: "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."

v4

Mirabelle Nesa: "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

RC†

Post by RC† »

After biting a few more times into his apple, he took the the money and put it into his jeans pocket. Ugh, money was dirty. Conrad had to remember to keep using his left hand to eat his apple and not to touch it with his right hand, which touched the money. Wait no. Left was the other side. Derp. He had to keep using the right hand to eat his apple. That's it.

"Oh, thank you very much, Taranis."

The sandwich. Yeah, Conrad recalled. He looked a few more seconds to Tara to look whether she had anything else to say or if he could go to his car.
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

He took the money from her with an expression of faint disgust, and he called her Taranis.  A look of quiet disinterest as he watched her, as though what she'd done was meaningless.

"Holy shit, you're an asshole," she said, and turned away from him.

[/url]

V6

V5

v4

RC†

Post by RC† »

Conrad was confused. Why was he an asshole? Conrad looked at Tara for a few moments before chuckling and raising an eyebrow. This situation was absurd. What.

Conrad shrugged off the accusation of being an asshole and turned around to go to his car.
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

He didn't respond, or try to stop him.  Tara wondered vaguely what his reaction was--confused?  Angry--but she didn't care enough to look.

Rich and uncaring the night before, seemingly ignorant as to why anyone would have to work a late night shift.  Dismissive and disdainful now.  She'd wasted enough of her time on this fuck.

(Tara Behzad continued elsewhere)

[/url]

V6

V5

v4

RC†

Post by RC† »

And then Conrad went to his car while eating his apple.

That was a strange encounter.

((Conrad Harrod continued in Relaxa!))

Return to “Grounds”