Screamer, Screamer, He's a Dreamer

Open

Spanning two floors, the west wing of Cochise houses its mathematics and science classrooms, as well as the majority of its elective classes. Connected by a stairway at the end of the hall, the ground floor is where the science rooms and laboratory are located, their location chosen to facilitate easy escape in the event of an emergency. These rooms are some of the more comfortable classrooms in the building, thanks to Cochise’s emphasis on its science program. The math classrooms on the second floor would be some of the more quiet rooms in the building if it wasn't for the wood shop and cooking classroom located on the same floor. Since the electives aren't always in session, how distracting any given math class ends up can vary wildly; the morning classes tend to be far quieter and more focused, while the afternoon classes are inundated with the noise and smells from the neighboring rooms, resulting in an atmosphere that can be quite unpleasant for studying. The walls in this wing of the school are frequently unadorned, with a larger concentration of student lockers in this area than in the East Wing. The floor here is tile, so that any messes caused by the science or elective classes can more easily be cleaned.
RC†

Post by RC† »

The other people were engaging in a conversation Alessio could not engage in. He had no clue what was talked about. So he slowly stopped listening to the conversation anymore. He could try to listen until they changed topics to something he could talk about, but...he could be spoilered about the movies or so.

((Alessio Rigano continued in Not My Tempo))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

After a while, the conversation died down, and class really began. For the most part it was somewhat underwhelming, but the slideshow that came up was pretty interesting. Then something more interesting happened. Well, not really, it wasn't exactly interesting, it was fucking gross to be quite frank, but it was different from the norm. Henry's nose started bleeding everywhere and the teacher sent him out.

Poor bastard... Henry's white shirt was probably star trek red by the time he made it to the nurse's office. Michael felt a little sorry for him, after all, Michael would be pissed too if he had to leave class on one of the more hyped days of the year.  Well what can you do? Shit happens.

There wasn't really much conversations after that. Class slowed down, Michael took his notes, then the bell rang. Michael got up slowly,  still sore from last night's paintball game. This was NOT gonna feel better until next week more than likely. Well, what can you do? Shit happens.

((Michael Crowe continued in A Magnet For Trouble.))
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Noah fell silent as the conversation turned back to a lecture. He turned and saw Henry hurrying away due to a nosebleed. Noah made a small grimacing expression as he saw the blood. He wasn't that afraid of blood, but it was still kind of gross to see.

After that, Noah listened to the rest of the lecture and took notes like a good student. It was an interesting lecture, and it made Noah think about doing something scary for his next video.

((Noah Whitley continued in The Noah and Pina Show Episode 41: Baby Names!))
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

Some people think that things are still happening when they're not looking. Caedyn is not one of those people. She didn't pay attention for the rest of class, and because as a child she never really developed a a selfless grasp of object permanence, that meant it might as well have not existed.

All that counted was that before she willed them out of her reality, everybody who had spoken up was a bunch of fucking nerds. Except maybe Noah. That deserved more investigation.

((Caedyn Miller Continued In People II 2: Still Peoplin'))
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador

Return to “West Wing”