The Morning After The Night Before

Angharad's aftermath

The bathroom facility... for the dignified folks who would rather not go to the bathroom in such a dirty place as outside. Watch out... crafty folks might hide within one of the bathroom stalls, waiting for potential victims.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

The thought had never really occured to Angharad, but as Xian suggested teaming up (even if it wasn't intended as a group team up), possibilites raced through her mind. True, more people meant more people to trust and rely on... but her arsenal was looking a little shabby at the moment, and the last time she'd effectively teamed up with someone, it ended more or less in her favour.

Glancing around at the group, her eyes narrowed, she scrutinized each one of them. The two boys didn't seem much of a threat, especially the one with the pot lid. They would be easy to manipulate and dispose of.

The girl, on the other hand... Angharad wasn't sure about her. They had just threatened to kill each other and now she was considering teaming up? There was no telling how long it would be before the corkscrew Xian was clutching would end up in her brain... Angharad shuddered.

On the other hand, the girl might not have even been willing to kill, just saying it for effect. Who knew.

Taking a step backwards, her gun still raised, Angharad spoke. "I'm not sure how much I can all trust you, but maybe teaming up is the best thing for us. You know, we can watch each others backs and stuff. I'd be willing to if you guys all are," she said, looking around.

She awaited their responses.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
Buko

Post by Buko »

“You mean you are not going to bust a cap in my ass?” Andrew questioned and seeing the girl nod his smile widened “Sure as hell I am willing to team up with you! Man you just made my fucking day!” Andrew said happily.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Angharad raised her eyebrows slightly, and turned to the other two.

"What about you two? What do you want to do? Team up with us, or wait to get killed out there on your own?" She put her free hand on her hip and looked at the other two questioningly.

((now one of you two HAS to post! :P ))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Elise avatar by Kermit.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Suddenly everything changed. The girl with the gun was being nice? This was a turn for the btter for both of the boys. Although, Vince still didnt know what to make of the other girl, she seemed to happy to be in this situation, how could she smile with all the killing happening on the island.

He slowly moved towards the girl with the gun, Slowly slipping past the other girl. He let the strap of his bag slip of his shoulder and thud to the floor. "So, a truce? That could work.....Yeah im in" Vince put his right hand out in offer for a handshake. This truce better work, If not there would be two fresh corpses bleeding all over the place.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Two out of three...

Angharad outstretched her free hand and shook the boy's hand.

"Good. I think it would be better if we all stuck together..." she said, looking at the two boys with what she considered a serious expression.

She hoped she had made the right descision. Could she trust these two with her life? Well, she rather hoped it wouldn't come down to that; she wanted to be the one in charge, rather than depending on anyone else. The boys would just be back up if needed... and then disposed of when the time came.

Turning to face Xian, who had remained quiet throughout the whole agreement, she once more raised her eyebrows.

"That just leaves the lady with the corkscrew. What say you?" she asked.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

"...Sure, why not?"

Xian wasn't exactly keen on the idea, but, like she had said, why not? Teaming up did have its possibilities. Possibilities... We'll leave it at that. She had initially just wanted to team up with one of the boys - specifically, the scared one - but, this could work, too. Atleast, until Xian got her hands on something better and she was given the right oppurtunity.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

"Right then," Angharad said, nodding.

Guess I'm the leader for the moment...

"We should probably get moving. Staying here isn't going to get us anywhere." she glanced around at the group as she spoke.

She had no idea where they could all go, but she didn't really care. She wasn't going to check the map; her game plan for the moment was to wander around, and hopefully pick off the group one by one. If that failed, take them all out at once. She smiled slightly.

"Well, if we're going to be in a group, I guess we should do all the formalities... I'm Angharad," she said, smiling at everyone.
Buko

Post by Buko »

OoC- I’d just like to appologize if I am acting somewhat like a newb, like I said this is my first time RPing like this so I might make a few mistakes… sorry in advance.
BiC- Andrew smirked nervosu “Umm… my name is Andrew and if any of you saw The Sound Of Music on Broadway last year you might know me…I attend Barry Coleson High and hope to be a famous s actor someday.” Andrew looked at his hands, they where shaking.

Stop shaking ! Quit being such a pussy and stop shaking!
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((Don't worry about it! You're doing fine ^__^ This is my first RP too so I know how daunting it can be!))
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Barry Coleson...? It had felt like a year had passed since she was at her highschool. Cheering for the athletes, laughing with the few friends she had, trying to hookup with that guy in her French class... She'd never be able to do any of that ever again. She'd die here on the island without doing any of the things that people did when they grew up. And I'm still a ... darn it.

"My name is Xian Chun." How formal... "I went to Barry Coleson, too. Don't remember you, Andrew." There were a lot of kids that fit his description. To her, he was just another boy among millions. "And how about you?" This was directed at Vince, who hadn't introduced himself yet.

((Continued in: Like Lambs to the Slaughter))
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Vince looked around at everyone with a disgruntled look dweling upon his face. Just a minute ago it was all threats and guns and now were we a happy lil' family willing to protect each other?

Its either play along with that or get stabbed in the back.

"Um yeah...Im Vince Noir" He said uncomfortably. Hey, if he got friendly with them maybe they'd see hes not worth killing and they actually will want to protect him out of friendship?

(Now you can all carry on roleplaying)
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

((who am I to resist you? XD))

Angharad nodded, more or less satisfied that they were all on board with the teaming up. Glancing around her new group, however, she decided that she wouldn't trust any of them as far as she could throw them. Use them and lose them.

"So I guess it's settled then, we're all going to work together..." she said, smiling brightly. "If we all trust each other, I'm sure we can survive this. We've just got to have hope."

She looked at Vince, and held out her gun.

"We need a leader, and seeing as... ah... you're a guy and probably stronger than the rest of us (she had to force the words out), you should be our leader. And you'll probably get more use out of this than you will out of that knife thing... swap?" She looked up him, smiling slightly.
Buko

Post by Buko »

“Wow someone is over confident…” Andrew said pseudo sarcastically “I mean coming in here to wipe a piss stain ain’t the wisest thing, but I was in a daze.” he paused “Giving up your gun might be the most retarded thing I have ever seen! I mean that is your edge! That is your strength! Your just like Julius Caesar… putting to much trust in the senate will just get you stabbed by Brutus.” he made sure to say that in a calm matter so at least it didn't seem like he was insulting her.

OoC- and that has to be my most intelligent analogy eva!

((Continued in: Like Lambs to the Slaughter))
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Swoosh*

Post by Swoosh* »

Angharad blinked, and looked at Andrew.

That's not why I'm giving him the gun, you idiot. I intend to be the Brutus in this equation, and if it wasn't for your pot lid, you'd be the Julius Ceasar.

Forcing a smile onto her somewhat stunned face, she spoke to him.

"I suppose you're right. But we have to trust... trust is very important in our positions," she said, putting on a thoughtful tone. "I'm trusting you all that there's to be no back stabbing..."

So her plan to swap weapons with Vince had been somewhat foiled. She had to get a better weapon than her bullet-free gun if she were intending to survive this thing, but hey. It wasn't like she was leaving any time soon, hopefully plenty of opportunities would present themselves in the near future. Hitching up her backpack, she smiled brightly once again.

"Well, I guess I'm the leader then, since we've still got trust issues." She stole a quick glance at Andrew as she said it; it wasn't a bitchy comment, merely a statement. "We'd better get going, maybe we can find some more people that can join us. You know, the more the merrier..."

...and the more people I can use. Hopefully they'll have better weapons than this lot. And be more foolish.

"Come on then, let's go..." She opened the door and walked out of it, not looking back to see if any of her group were following.

((continued in the Dark Caves, cause we haven't had a post there in ages!- Like Lambs to the Slaughter))
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

((Continued from: Like Lambs to the Slaughter))

She ran off her mouth far to much and he had been tempted to force her face to swallow a round at the moment but he ignored her annoying words.She had been here five minutes and if it was not for his handgun she would most likely have been by dead now.

As his hand found the doorknob to the facility he would speak "..Any smart mouth comments and I will kill you,I Do not need you and I do not need youre company and I do not need youre frisbee.You rememebr when we met? You on youre knees begging for youre life and my allies wished me to kill you..I Saved youre life so have the manners to be polite" he said in a low snarl before letting the ingram hang by his side and grasping the magnum with two hands.

Almost silent steps would be taken as cubicle after cubicle would be opened.All was clear and so oncemore attentions turned to her.

"Youre balls are bigger than youre brains..Its meant to be the other way around" he said as the Colt was placed down next to the sink to his right.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Bathroom Facility”