So Sorry For That, Man!

Open : )

Sumac Park is a sprawling recreation area with two large grassy fields, a baseball diamond, a fitness area, and a children's space. The fields are wide enough to accommodate weekend tai chi as well as ultimate frisbee. The children's playground has a slide, a swing set, a jungle gym, and wood chips to cushion unexpected falls. The fitness area includes a number of outdoor workout stations with instructions. There are also two barbeque pits to allow for picnics. One thing the park lacks is much in the way of tree cover; there are a handful of small trees along the edges of the park, but by and large the only shade is provided by pavilions constructed for that purpose.
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Brendan stood up and he winced a little as his legs were still stinging from earlier. He ignored it at that moment and he shook her hand with a slight smile on his face. Her hand felt so soft and warm. He was looking forward to having a great time with Alba. He was really going to the dance with her and that made him feel like he was on top of the world. He was truly happy. His heart was beating faster as he stopped shaking her hand.

"I'm so glad that we bumped into each other." He felt himself smiling more and he started to walk away from Alba, giving her a small wave. "I-I will definitely give you a call later. I promise, Alba!"

Maybe his luck was starting to go from bad to good at last.

((Brendan Harte continued in Mass Destruction))
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

Alba strongly shook Brendan's hand as they parted.

"I look forward to that call!" Alba told Brendan as he walked away.

Alba chuckled to herself as she walked the opposite way from Brendan. She hadn't thought she'd find a Sadie Hawkins date today, but now she felt happy to have. Brendan was cute and nice, and he'd probably show her a good time. She just had to make sure he had a good time as well.

"Oh man, what am I going to wear?" she muttered to herself. "Is there a dress code for these sorts of dances?"

Alba shrugged.

"Eh, I'll figure it out soon," she said to herself. "I should finish my workout."

Alba adjusted her bag so it wouldn't fall off, and started to jog down the path. As she began to pick up speed, she started to laugh to herself. This had been a really great visit to the park.

((Alba Reyes continued in I've Got a Brand New Pair of Roller Skates))

Return to “Sumac Park”