Hospital encounter

A rather makeshift hospital. It's small, and has only one room to it, much like the school building. The hospital's white tiled walls seem to scream for some color... maybe you can provide? Inside, the hospital has many first aid kits, many of which are empty. If you're lucky enough, you can find something helpful in this building.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Hawley gave an annoyed sound as he leaned back in spot, "Ha. I wish she had begged, that would have made the kill all the more sweeter. But she didn't --" He said going over the memory in his head, his first murder was still clear as day to him. And that smile she gave him was what stuck the most.

"She just smiled at me..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Defiant to the end. Must've still felt pretty damn good. I have to admit, it took guts for her to smile at the person killing her. I would've cursed you, but that's just me." Alan said in a slightly joking manner.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Ah, That sounds better than a bloody smile.." He mused, hand finding his throat as he touched the discolored skin forming the scar there. His father had wanted him to do something to fix them so they go away...

His mother had decided it be better to do nothing, show him a reason that he was destroying his body.

But... Hawley had questioned many times before, what was the point of keeping something nice on the outside when the inside was dark, and dead.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"How in hell did you survive getting your throat cut? That's usually lethal." Alan asked, a bit confused.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Didn't cut deep enough, well didn't get the chance. One of my older brothers came in and stop me before I had the chance to go any further. After that my mother put me in a mental hospital... she figured it be best for me." Hawley explained, leaning back once again.

"Made me hate the world, and all those who had wronged me more."
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Parents almost always fuck things up when they try to help." Alan commented, thinking on his own parentage. "Y'know, I bet my father's watching this on TV as we speak."
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Mine probably haven't even noticed I'm gone." Hawley said, moving the shirt off the gunshot wound in his arm. And placing it down beside him, pushing the sleeve of the long black shirt up, showing off even more old scars from failed suicide attempts as he pushed the fabric up. Getting a good look over it... "For a bad shot, and something so small it stings like hell."

(( ooc: I'm going to have to be going in a minute, I have to start getting ready for work. ))
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Alright.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

After cleaning away the blood, and anything else about the wound. Hawley went to wrapping it up in what bandages he had left in his medical kit, once finished he reached up to touch the wound on his head. His whole body twitching lightly in the slight pain.

His two-toned eyes lifted to find himself looking over his two 'allies.' Hawley couldn't help but laugh at the thought, him with allies? It wasn't going to happen... he would have to rid himself of these two sooner of later. One way or another...
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Alan decided to break the silence by brining up survival.
"We should get moving. If we stay too long, we'll risk this place being a Danger Zone with us in it. Unless either of you wants to have your neck blown open."
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Hawley shot him a look, yeah, it would make sense to move out of the hospital. When it became a danger zone... what was the point of leaving a decent strong-hold when there wasn't a point to it.

But whatever... this place was getting boring.

"Fine, we'll leave in the morning. It's getting dark no point going out when we can't see anything, and anyway it gives me time to get all the good medicine packed."
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Alright, 'till morning." Alan said, laying down on the floor and closing his eyes.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

He nodded his head slowly, hopping off the counter and starting to open each cabinet. Undoing his bag and pushing everything that would work, and wasn't outdated.

Once finished he took ahold of both his weapons as he slide onto the ground, holding the shotgun close to his chest as he lightly closed his eyes.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Well, seeing as all three characters are asleep, what do we do?
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

He didn't know how long he'd been asleep, it was still dark outside though faint orange rays seemed to be peeking over the horizen as he slowly opened his eyes. Yawning to himself lightly he pushed up from his sleeping spot, bringing his arms above his head as he stretched.

Glancing offward at his two... allies. Hawley allowed a soft sigh to escape his lips, blinking as he did not want to wake them he padded softly toward the door, shotgun in hand still as he opened it and stepping out onto the large stone step that lead into the hospital.

Breathing in deeply he moved to sit down against the stone step, resting the shotgun between his legs as he looked off about the area that surrounded the building.

It was odd... that such a peaceful place would in the end probably become their resting place.

Return to “Makeshift Hospital”