One thing only

that got me trippin'...

An alternative to the hustle and bustle of Central Mall, Parkway Plaza is filled with small shops and restaurants, mostly run by local merchants, and many thrift and second-time-around shops for those who would rather not (or simply can't afford to) spend ridiculous amounts of money on clothing and shoes.
Mitsuko2†

One thing only

Post by Mitsuko2† »

((Continued from: Give Me What I Want))

Mariavel and Lavender had finally arrived. She let go of her freind and made her way inside. she liked it here. Noonew to bother them. since they didn't know most of thease people. She looked to her friend and smiled, befor skipping into the nearest store and began to sort through the skirts and cute tops.

"Ohh! look at this one Lav! isn't it cute?" She held up a green tanktop with blue lettering that read, 'Sorry for what I said, It wasn't supposed to be out loud'.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

((OOC: Continued from Give Me What I Want.))

Lavender snickered. Not at Mariavel, no, she was holding back laughter at a girl on the other side of the store. She was holding up the same top, only the colors were reversed and faded to a point where the vowels were virtually invisible. There was something bratty about that girl. Annoying, too, maybe she was a niner at some Catholic school. Weak. She looked too clean to be a Bathurstian.

"Yeah, it's great!" Her attention went back to Mariavel. "Hey, are you sure that's your size, though? Aren't you something more like..." Lav leafed through the clothes rack. Hm, too big. Too small. Too yellow. Too ugly. Ah! There we go. Same exact thing except for several steps down in sizes. "Or, do you think you wouldn't be able to breathe in it?" As slightly whorish as it sounded, Lavender personally liked her clothes tight.

"Pick out a skirt and try it on, Mariavel, it'll look mega good on you, I bet."
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Mariavel took a look at the top lavender held, and smiled brightly. She winked at her friend and went to the skirt section.

"So.. Green or blue? I can't decide. Ohh! This one's SO perfect! Look Lavvy!" Mariavel had pulled out a light green miniskirt, with saffires encrusted in the bottom seam. She thought It would go perfectly with the top.

"Isn't it just adorable? It's only the hottest!" She giggled and pushed Lavender twoard a rack of cloths. "Your turn! Pick something out!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Post by Strawberry Prince† »

((OOC: Continued from  Sister Talk))

"Hey you guys sorry I'm late, cheer practice held me up." said Darcy as she walked into the mall and went over to Mariavel who was frantically picking out cloths and colors. "Ha, I see you are already on the run." chuckled Darcy. The lovley young lady wore a maroon tank top with a black plaid skirt. The skirt was decorated  with yellow and blue stripes; She wore high socks along with her black mary jane shoes.

"Mariavel like what Lav said, you look great in everything." she said with a smile. "As for you Lavender, I think your name matches your color, you should definatly wear tinted colors." said Darcy taking off a mini lavender dress from a near by rack. "This will have all the boys running." finished the cheerleader with another friendly chuckle.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Oh, great. She was here. It wasn't like Lavender had anything against Darcy as a person. ...Okay, yeah, she kind of did. It was that whole butting in thing that she did. Case and point, Lav and Mariavel hadn't even invited her to the mall. Or atleast, if Mariavel had, Lavender hadn't gotten the memo, and the potential of that being fact was ticking her off. Darcy had come between her and her best friend so many times that people were probably classifying the three of them as a trio. Please. The girl was just so blind to every bloody little thing.

And how long had she been in this store? Freako probably had known this would happen all along. Hid in the store for hours on end, the weirdo, just working on the feeling in her gut that, maybe Lavvy and Marie would come in. Or, had she been stalking them ever since the beach? That would make some sense, as she had felt a little bit watched while she and Mariavel were walking to the Plaza. Lavender shuddered inwardly, smiling angelically at Darcy.

"Nah. No offense, Darce," Without realizing it, Lav stressed the nickname. "I'm not a fan of the color." Liar, pants on fire. She was wearing a nice and 'I can't breathe in this thing' tight, lavender colored polo. "Hey, Darcy, I think I see something that matches you perfectly, over there." She gestured over to the other side of the store.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Strawberry Prince†

Darcy laughed. "Oh really?" she said noting the skin tight lavender polo she was wearing. "has someone been eating to many bon bons?" joked Darcy with another laugh. "But I agree with you, lavender does not look good on fat people..." she said as she went to put the dress back on the rack. However as she was hanging it something crossed her mind. "On second hand I think I'm going to buy this.."  

The cheerleader held onto the dress as she turned back toward maraivel who was still occupied searching for cloths. Darcy looked behind her across the store However she couldn't really see anything she liked due to all the racks, people, and manniquinns littering the area. "Ummm nah, I think I'll go with this one." she said.

Darcy had a ok relationship with Lavender, they got along which mattered. She wasn't in the Bloody Fists but she hung around Mariavel enough that she wouldn't leave her alone. She thought that Lav had her own quirks and that she was just that way, how Mariavel became friends with her she had no idea. But hey, whatever float her boat right?  Darcy started to searching again for cloths seeing what would match with her and what would look better on Mariavel and Lavender. She did think about others, she's not the superficial cheerleader everyone thinks she is.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

It took a minute to dawn on her that her Nice Lavender acts weren't as perfect as she had thought. Obviously, something was going wrong with her performances according to the way that Darcy had indirectly called her fat. Eating too many bonbons? Lav looked down at her shirt. She'd always thought that her stomach was a little big. The summer before school started, she had tried to flatten her stomach with aerobic excercises. Pilates, crunches, curl-ups, sit-ups, push-ups, you name it. And she never had a bonbon... Not even once. So, why hadn't anything worked? Oh, gosh, her fat was showing!

You evil witch, Lavender glared at Darcy. A million daggers straight through her pretty little face. I'll kill you for that. If she ever got the chance, that is. For now, she pretty much had to smile, and laugh along. Darcy was lucky Mariavel was in the store, otherwise, she would've probably choked a beach by now. Then again...

"Hey, Darcy, could you come over here for a second? I want to try something on and you seem a good judge on what's hot and not." Lav glanced sweetly at Mariavel. "Mind waiting here, Mariavel? Nothing against you or anything but I might be buying you a surprise!" She put a finger to her lips, shhh, then practically skipped over to the changing room corner, waiting for Darcy to come. "If you're my friend, you'll come over here, Darce Smarce!"
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
Strawberry Prince†

"Ok I'm going." she laughed as she left the lavender dress with mariavel. She went over to the dressing rooms section where Lavender was waiting. There wasn't anyone around, and it kind of made her a bit nervous, I suppose empty dressing rooms can be a bit creepy. Seeing Lavender with her smile she went off to the corner and folded her arms. "So whats up Lav?" she asked.

Lavender knows about the bi-polar disorder Mariavel has, she knwos that she has a hard time everyday. Hopefully she's planning something to cheer her up, because she dosn't know how to serve her a platter of happiness. It just hurt to see mariavel acting in such a way....I mean breaking a mirror? Who was she kidding, the girl needed some serious help, if not she's going to end up getting killed because of her boy toys or getting the shit kicked out of her from another gang.

"You know, to tell you the truth I really think we need to help Mariavel out.." she said, her happy expression dampening. "She's been stressted out because shes in love with yet another boy, I just don't know what to do anymore.." she said with a sigh.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Lavender had Darcy exactly where she wanted her. In an empty dressing room, where no one, especially not Mariavel, could see her get roughed up. Now, what would a good excuse be? Oh, no, Mariavel, Darcy fell in the room and bumped her head! I think she has a concussion! From the minor sports that she did at school before she quit the team, Lav knew for sure she could hit her hard enough to knock her out. There wasn't anything like a lacrosse stick here, though. Oh, wait, the broom laying lazily on the bench. That'd put Darce the Arse right on the floor.

She sat down on the bench, her fingers wrapping around the broom handle absentmindedly. But, then, all of a sudden, the subject of Mariavel had been brought up. Her fingers slowly relaxed, moving to her lap like Lavender was some attentive schoolgirl.

"Who? Who's the boy?" She prayed to God that it wasn't that Seth guy, or any body in his stereotype. The gang life frightened her to no end, which was why Lavvy wasn't going to join the Bloody Fists anytime soon. "Not someone in that stupid gang, right?" Stupid kids pretending to be adults. There was nothing gangsta about being a punk who went around punching the living daylights out of people for no good reason. Life isn't a gangwar movie, idiots, you're bound to get yourselves killed eventually, so just stop it. Lav glared at Darcy, knowing full well that that girl and Mariavel were both in that retarded gang.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
Strawberry Prince†

Darcy noticed that something was amiss right when they entered. As if Lavender could hide her hand motions in such a small space. Does she honestly think that I'm so stupid that I can't see what she's doing. But why is she grabbing the broom....Nervousness perhaps? Nonetheless Darcy prepared for the worse, she didn't think Lavender was actually capable of hitting her. I mean she's so sweet and kind, I wouldn't beleive it. But what drove her to hit me? asked Darcy herself as she riddled her thoughts with questions on Lav's capability.

Must be that she's nervous... Darcy didn't delude herself in thinking Lavender was a bad person. "Last time I checked I was in that gang. And no, its not Seth or anyone from the gang..." she said crossing her arms with a look of annoyance. She didn't like Lav's tone or her nasty viper glare she gave her. Darcy knew she didn't like the gang, but does she hate it that much along with everyone else in it?
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

mariavel sighed as both Lavender and darcy went at it, though she was pretty sure Darcey was only being herself. Lavvy was getting pretty ticked. Espesially after the fat thing. Mariavel was going to say somthing to Darce, but she was immediatly dragged away by Lav. Not good. She slowly sneaked over to the dressing room and pressed her ear against the door. They were talking about her!

"Oh no! Damn, now I'm being nosey... oh well I can't help it!" she wispered to herself and listened intently. Seth? Ha! he's just a freind. Lav seriously hated her being in the Bloody fists. But, she needed an excuse. She continued to listen.
lovebirdjo†

Post by lovebirdjo† »

Annabelle had been bored the entire day and knew she would continue to be bored if she didn't go somewhere. So, keeping a nice, steady pace, the girl set off towards the Plaza in hopes of spending her newly earned allowance on a new skirt or something. She really needed something with frills, since it would suit her new favored hairstyle. The long, primped curls fell around shoulders in a reddish halo, while the ever-present Bubbalicious strands were straight and hanging down in the front. Of course, by now they weren't all straight and perfect, bouncing from the jogging and blown back by the wind. Her outfit was pretty much what she wanted it to be. Spunky. A boy's polo shirt accented her nice, thin shoulders; dark blue and forest green stripes adorning the chest. She had the collared shirt tucked into a belted jean skirt, even more complemented by her long legs. She didn't care for socks in the summer heat, but still opted to wear them anyway. With the white cotton socks, she chose cute mini-boots in the same dark blue as her shirt. To accent the green of the stripes, Annabelle wore a nice green ribbon in her hair as well as a smaller one around her wrist.

The girl was comfortable, and she looked good. We Hobbsborough girls are so cute, she thought unconsciously. Finally, she found herself at one of the dainty shops at the Plaza. She looked around in the store and noted a trio of girls, two of which looked a bit apprehensive with one another. The third seemed oblivious. 'Great.' the girl thought. 'Just what I need, gang girls.' Of course, she just made the assumption. Nothing was really suspicious about the girls, but she knew most of the girls in gangs were fond of the Plaza. Instead of wasting her time on the girls, the redhead went to work with her shopping. Spotting a bright blue top that would totally go with her hair, she immediately ran to it in uncontained joy. When she saw the price, however, her jaw dropped in astonishment. "Eighty dollars for a top?! What do they think we are, made of money???" she shrieked in outrage before sighing and going back to her safari in the jungle of fashion. She knew she had to find what she wanted and fast, so she could escape the clutches of the true beasts in the store. Sale-surfers. Annabelle shuddered before searching the racks for a light pink halter in her size.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler lovebirdjo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Did she hate the Bloody Fists and everyone in it? Yeah, that much was true, save for Mariavel, of course. Thank God, though, it was nobody from it. All the boys in that gang were desperate to get off on something. Did Mariavel and Darcy not realize that they were completely useless to those Fists guys? Best thing they amounted to, even Mariavel (oh, Lordy), were eyecandy. Coming from the outside of the booth, Lavender could hear some sort of shriek. Didn't sound at all like Marie, so, blegh. Shut your mouth, people are trying to have a conversation, hello. Okay, okay, enough, Lavvy...

"It's not Seth or anyone from the gang, I see." She exhaled, trying to take her pissiness down a notch. "Who could it be? Did she tell you who it was?" Before me? Her heart began to pound angrily. This whole thing was stressing her out to the point where she just wanted to whack Darcy on the head a few times. As soon as she got what she wanted out of her, that is.

"Whomever it is, hopefully he's good enough for her."
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
Strawberry Prince†

"Well if Mariavel didn't tell you then I won't tell you either." she said with a sympathetic look. Darcy kept secrets when people tell her things and if Mariavel dosn't want others to know than she will keep her mouth shut.  She wasn't anything like the other gossiping bitches that were on the cheerleading squad. Now that I thinks of it, I don't really know who Mariavel trusts more. If Lavender obviously dosn't know the new love of her life than maybe she trusts me more. After ALL, I'm in the Bloody Fists because Mariavel is. I couldn't let her go in there by herself....Someone has to keep an eye on her that its obviously me since Lavender obviously didn't join.. The whole thing riddled her mind, but she would think mariavel trusts her more because she joined a gang for her which lavender didn't.

"I'm not sure if he's good enough though. I haven't really check him out you know? Lets hope he's not another one of those bastards who end up hurting her at the end." she said with a sigh. "But anyways, you brought me here so what is it you want to talk about?" she asked. Darcy was kidn of curious what lavender wanted with her, when they first got to the dressing room Darcy is the one who started talking. Its Lavenders turn now...
lovebirdjo†

Post by lovebirdjo† »

After a while, the redhead had tired of seeing the astonishingly-high prices everywhere and resorted to the sale items. As she walked over, she noticed two of the trio of girls had left, or simply weren't in sight. Annabelle looked over her shoulder suddenly, as if wary of one of the girls jumping her. 'This is silly', she told herself as she breathed deeply and swung her curled hair back and forth in an attempt to shake the unneccessary thoughts from her head.

The girl recovered in the span of a few seconds before walking over to the items on sale. 'No. No. No. Ew! That's absolutely hideous!' were among the thoughts the girl had while searching through the horizontal onslaught of fabric. After what seemed like hours of sifting through horrendous hot pink and "Oh so cute damn it's not in my size" halters, she found something she liked, but noticed all of the doors to the dressing rooms were closed; so, she decided to wait.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler lovebirdjo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Parkway Shopping Plaza”