Empty Hallways*

A private school in Smallstown, New Jersey. Got a genius type character or a character whose parents forced them into a high class kind of school? Then, Gilroy Academy is the academy for you!
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"I was a.." his eyes rolled up a little as he searched the dictionary of his mind for the right word "idol? lust-object? to them"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Post by Strawberry Prince† »

Ebony looked at him strangley. *They have some weird girls out there in Japan. But he looks just like an idol.* The girl's strange look turned into a smile. "Don't worry about it, I'm not one of those preppy school girls from back home." she said. "Things are different here.....At least thats what I think..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"most people here seem to think I am a girl" he confessed with a slight shrug "Asia and America have very different ideals of what makes a male attractive"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony chuckled at the thought. "I follow my own ideals." she said. "I think a man who isn't a jerk, or dosn't have a big ego is attractive. Someone with nice features nothing in particular, their sweetness makes them the into beautiful people." said Ebony.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"that's a good way to think" He said "most gorgeous-looking boys and girls are completly self-centered jerks"
Strawberry Prince†

She smiled. "Your obviously not." she said looked at her name that he wrote for her. "So.......Ummm do you have a girlfriend back home?" she asked as she slowly turned to her side blushing a little waiting for an answer.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"no, neither do I have a boyfriend" he supplied.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony looked at him for a second and stopped herself. She felt her heart take turn for a worse. "Well of course you don't have a boyfriend......Unless..." she said taking a few steps away from him. "A-Are you straight?" he asked.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"I'm bisexual" he said without a hint of shame in his voice, he felt no reason to be ashamed of the fact he liked boys and girls, although his parents did, one fo the reasons they'd moved here was they thought he'd stop kissing boys because he was no longer in his band.
Strawberry Prince†

"Oh....." *Damn, now I have to worry about girls AND boys....* she thought as she smiled again. "Well that dosn't matter." she said as she moved closer to him. She was now very close to him, his face. "Ummm....D-Do you like me?" she asked. Ebony decided to skip the song and dance and get to the point. No matter how big of a risk it is.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

He tilted his head slightly "Well, we have only just met, but as far as i've seen, yes"
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony blushed at the comment. She turned away and then back to his beautiful eyes. She was entranced, hypnotized by them, and with a daring move she leaned over and kissed Sasoru on the lips. She closed her eyes feeling the warmth enter her heart.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sasoru kissed her back, enjoying the feeling of her soft lips on his. Soon, he pulled back from her "do you want to be my girlfirend?" he asked plainly.
Strawberry Prince†

Ebony opened her eyes and looked at him with dazzling violet eyes. "Yes, yes I loved to!" she said as she jumped into his arms kissing him again on his lips. This is the first time Ebony has surrended herself to a guy. *I'm first boyfriend......So exciting....* she thought as she kissed him.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Sasoru smiled indulgently at her and returned each of her kisses, she seemed a nice girl, and was pretty 'although...I wonder if she would still want to date me once she knew about my..oddities' He thought to himself, a serious look coming upon his face.

Return to “P.J. Gilroy Academy”