The Ropes*

An average, mediocre school located in Denton, New Jersey.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

"You ok?" Bryan asked, taken completely by surprise at her sudden burst into tears. He had a bad feeling that she might be a psychobitch after all. "Hey, what's wrong?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cyco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Tori sniffled, regaining her confidence. "Oh, nothing." She said.

he knows it wasn't nothing. just tell him. like he'd care anyways!

"Well, it's just, men. men together suck. Like, sorry, I just was remembering my ex-boyfriend. He put me through alot of.. you could call it heartbreak I guess. But I doubt you really care. Sorry. Like, I thought we were so close, and we were. I told him everything there was to know about me. He knew every secret I had, and then, everything fell apart. He told me he loved me, but in the end it was just because he wanted me to do something. He'd usually pressure me into something I didn't want."

Tori paused for a moment. Was Calvert really listening? or was she just rambling on again. It wouldn't be the first time no one listened to her. She might as well get used to it. Why would it change just because she's at a different school.

"What ever. It doesn't matter now. Sorry...."

After a breif moment of silence, Tori suggested Calvert choose somewhere to go.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Bryan nodded with an agonized look on his face as she fed him a cup of drama. Fortunately she didn't seem to notice how irritated he was. 'Forget I asked,' he thought. "Umm..." he started. "Well, you'll be ok, right." It wasn't really a question so much as a lousy answer. "Well, if you hold onto that admit slip Ceej gave you, we can leave. Go somewhere a little less..." he grasped for the word. "Pain-in-the-ass..." Once again his vocabulary failed him and he hoped she got the picture.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cyco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

"Yea, I still have it. You lead and I'll follow, how's that?" She asked. basically she agreed with the whole 'pain in the ass' thing. She just wanted to go somewhere more interesting than the dull hallways of the school.

"Let's go!"

This will be interesting....

((Continued in: Good Enough for Me))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

"Ok," he nodded. "Let me just get my stuff." Fortunately they had come full-circle and he was standing right in front of his locker. He fumbled with the lock, threw it open and grabbed his backpack, slamming it abruptly afterwards and clicking his lock into place. "If you're new to Denton, you'll love this place. Trust me." With that he lead the way to the nearby exit and held the door open for her once again, letting it close heavily behind them. He would deal with the whole skipping issue tomorrow. If he even came tomorrow.

((continued in Good Enough For Me))

Return to “Bathurst High School”