How many ways can you define the word "cow"?*

An average, mediocre school located in Denton, New Jersey.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: But there's no way Richard would know that unless Calvert brought it up in conversation. The kid's a brawler, and he'd be the type who'd think a good blow to the throat would be among the best ways to win a fight. It's in character for him to not know about that stuff.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Minase*

Post by Minase* »

OOC: Okay cool  ;) Typical me I just took it as an afront to Muay Thai, haha, I can't stand it when people make comments on Muay Thai or Rugby that I feel could be seen a dereogative. Sorry about slowing things up with that, in future I'll try and remember that the views of the characters and the view os the handlers don't always match  :P
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Minase avatar by Kermit.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Bryan eyed Kingston over; he didn't look so good. He himself had just gotten some well-needed sleep however, and was ready and rarin' to go.

"Y'awright, Kingston?" he remarked, raising an eyebrow. Not that he was too concerned; Kingston was a tough-ass mother. Either way, Bryan wanted a piece of that Thai kid. They had the two guys outnumbered; it was all up to Mattlock now.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cyco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Richard had never quite liked pre-fight conversations, especially when the potential enemy was already there, as he thought they caused the fighter to drop their guard, a big mistake in combat. However, when Brian asked him if he was alright, he gathered the respect to glance in his direction, lowering his fists slightly.
"I was feeling sick earlier," he told his fellow gang member, lying slightly. His head still felt like it was being dipped in hydrochloric acid, "But I'm well enough to help bash up these losers if Mattlock makes the call." it really depended on Seth whether or not the situation ended in a fight, but he was ready. For now he was determined to let Brian handle the Thai, as he knew nothing of Muay Thai except what he had seen Calvert use in brawls, he would go after anyone else Mattlock left open. Besides the upcoming fight, there was only one thing on his mind.
Where the hell is Rischio?
OOC: Pretty sure there's three. Jack, John and Panom.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Mariavel slowly opened her eyes and surveyed her surroundings. Everyone was getting angry with eachother, and her gang was going to start a fight.

"ehh, oww... my head is k-killing me... anyone got an asprin or somthin?"

She had to stop this before it got out of hand.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

OOC: Oh hey there are three.

They had the three guys...uh...equally numbered. Fuck.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cyco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

Post by Strawberry Prince† »

"Mariavela! Are you all right?" asked Darcy helping her up. "What the hell is going on?" she asked wanting to know whats happening. *Don't tell me we got into another fight, thats all thats happening latley...* she thought as she stood by Mariavela about to catch her if she fell. "Did you get into another fight?" she asked with a disappointed look.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"Oh... Darcy. Yea I did. Jenna and me had another spat. She kiked my ass. You need to keep Seth from hurting Jack." She looked at her friend with pleading eyes. "Please Darcy..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Strawberry Prince†

"What!?" she said looking at Mariavela in deisbeleif. *Not another brawl with Jenny....* she thought. "What do you mean Jack? Whose Jack?" she asked trying to figure out what the hell is going on Darcy was the girl who kept Maraivela in check, she was the smart girl of the gang. She was also a fighter but only when she has to fight, and when she does. She's very classy.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Strawberry Prince. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"He's well...uh..." She was blushing, she knew it. "Jus-just stop seth okay?"
Strawberry Prince†

Darcy looked at mariavela weirdly. "What has gotten into you?" she asked. Darcy wasn't one who knew the low class people she was one of those who only knew the important populars. Never the losers; Is Mariavela in love? It was so obviousy, Darcy could tell so easily, Mariavela was like an open book.

A friendly smiled formed on her face. "Someone you like?" she asked. tilting her head.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"HUH!? Wh-What would give you that idea!?" Her face must have been red as a tomato by now. What a drag...
Strawberry Prince†

"Come on Mariavela....I know you by now..." she said with a chuckle. "Is he popular? Who is he? I never heard of him before.." she said rushing her with questions. When someone in the Bloody Fists likes someone the other girl gots to know. And that girl was named Darcy.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"W-well his name is Jack bexley. I don't think he's popular. Just being around him makes me feel good inside, Y'know?"
Strawberry Prince†

Darcy shook her head. "You have a thing for outsiders." she said with a laugh. "And now to the more important question. Why the hell would Seth want to beat him up?" he asked. crossing her arms. As if this day can't get any crazier. The Bloody Fists need to get their act back togeather, especially mariavel if she expects to kick Jenny's ass.

Return to “Bathurst High School”