Drama in the Girls' Washroom*

RESTRICTED! ONLY ME AND LIEN! I MEAN IT!

Hobbsborough is a combination of two schools. A public and a Catholic school. You can just feel the tension in the air.
LadyMakaze†

Drama in the Girls' Washroom*

Post by LadyMakaze† »

((Continued from: Another Day in Homeroom...))

Humming a merry, light-hearted tune, Kim lead her friend straight into the girls bathroom, a cramped, gaudily-lit, corner-cut room that was plainly one of the more extreme victims of school budgetting.  With Mai in tow, Kim promptly made her way to the nearest mirror, already opening up her purse and setting it against a nearby corner window.  

"Ahhh, I still can't believe it!" Kim was practically squealing jubilantly as she took out her tube of lip gloss (Tea rose, her favourite colour by far) and liberally applied it to her lips, which were stretched wide across her small face.  She was still grinning.

"I've always wanted that role, I just hope that I still look the part by the time opening night comes," she remarked happily, absorbed with herself in the mirror.  "You think I look alright, don't you? Hmmm....Oh."

Her smile suddenly disappeared as she lowered her hand, suddenly stepping back away from the mirror.  She looked more sober for a moment now, quiet and looking as though lost in contemplation.  She began to turn her body, twisting her waist this way and that, examining herself at different angles.

"Oh man...I think I might have put on a bit of weight..." she said, suddenly looking worried.  "Don't you think so Mai? I'm worried...What if the director changes my role?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

((Continued from: Another Day in Homeroom...))

Little tiny girl she was, Kim could really move. Mai was up with her in seconds, but the travel was hardly at any leisurely pace. Kim was through the door in seconds and her eyes were glued to the mirror.

Mai, however, was letting her mind dwell on other things.

Where can you sit in this forsaken shithole? My god, are the toilets rusted?

After scanning the bathroom, taking careful to not stare in Kim's direction, lest she lose complete control and just strangle her right then and there, Mai chose to hop onto one of the porcelain sinks, with the faucet almost as rusted as the toilets were.

At least, she hoped the toilets only had rust on them.

She let her duffel bag rest on her lap as she fumbled with the zipper. Kim had gone into a certain mood, which Mai immediately recognized as one she would do every morning. The insecure weight gain inspection.

"You know, if you are worried about that," Mai started, her hand unzipping her bag, while the other went behind her back to the paper towel dispenser, "I have something..."

She let her voice trail off, waiting for Kim to take the bait.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

At the sound of Mai's remark at having something that might help her weight dilemma, Kim's attention abruptly turned away from the lovely, petite blonde in the mirror and towards Mai, her blue-eyed stare catching Mai's in an oddly intent stare.  

"Really?!" she exclaimed, suddenly looking more relieved and happier than ever.  Strangely enough, it seemed as though the only time thus far today (if not ever) that Kim had ever fully paid attention to what Mai was saying.  Then again, given the subject, it was probably all superficial, like Kim herself, just a picture of beauty and perfection with only an empty space on the inside.

"Ohh, you're the best, Mai!" she said, practically hugging the person whom she considered her best friend.  "So, what is it then? Medicine?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler LadyMakaze. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Perfect.

"Oh, of course, it's what the dancers in my academy use. Sort of a mixture of two pills, but it's been known to take off a pant size sometimes. Definately the easiest way to go."

Mai's hand with the paper towel went into the bag and pulled out a bottle with his, popping off the top with her thumbnail and pouring out two different colored tablets. The few were small and round, with the other being a light blue.

She slipped off of the sink and moved to drop them in Kim's hand, a bright smile on her face to encourage the girl to take them.

"It'll work wonders, I promise you, Kim. Congratulations again on the role, you'll be a fine Sandra D."

With that she pulled Kim into another hug, the bottle still wrapped up in the paper towel as Mai held on for a little longer than she would normally when giving any sort of affection.

"I have to get back, Jack will miss me if I keep him waiting. I'll see you at first rehearsal, then, right?"

Mai didn't wait for an answer, instead she turned to the door and strode out, dumping a crumpled paper towel into the trash can. A paper towel that just happened to be missing the pill bottle.

((Continued in: Another Day in Homeroom...))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
LadyMakaze†

Post by LadyMakaze† »

"Ohh, Mai..." Kim uttered as she held out her palms, catching the tablets as Mai dropped them.  Kim looked at them in fascination before looking back up at Mai, her transparent blue eyes wide with gratitude.   "Wow....will this really work? Oh Mai...."  Kim promptly returned the hug tightly, clasping the tablets tightly in her fist.  

"Thanks a bunch, Mai," Kim whispered, not noticing the prolonged hold on Mai's part, too caught up with relief at having solved a weight problem before it even started.  Kim smiled with what might have been gratitude...true, sincere gratitude for all her shallow personality.

"...You're the best."  

...At least, that was what she was about to say before Mai suddenly cut her off, letting her go and striding right out the door in a brisk manner, aying something about Jack...and the first rehearsal.

Somewhat confused, Kim watched the empty space where Mai had been seconds ago for a moment, then shrugged after a while.  Looking back at the tablets in her hand, all thought of Mai vapourized in an instant, replaced instantly by the prospect of losing a few pounds or so, allowing her to keep her oh-so-perfect and petite appearance

"Well, here goes nothing," Kim said brightly to herself.  Tilting her head back slightly, she pressed her palm against her open mouth, allowing the tablets to fall in.  Catching them on her tongue, she swallowed, feeling its hard shape congesting her throat slightly.  Immediately she turned the tap on and wafted some of the water that streamed out into her mouth, in order to facilitate the swallowing of the tablets.

She took a moment, letting it gulp down a bit, and feeling the pressure against the inside of her throat ease a bit.  Satisfied, she turned off the faucet and stood up straight, immediately reabsorbing herself into the image that was her own reflection in the mirror.

Well of course the effects couldn't possibly be that immediate, even Kim knew that much.  Still, Kim had been eager to find out if the tablets really worked....But she supposed that she would have to wait a week or two before she lost that extra size.  Plenty of time before opening night, surely.

"Ahh....the play," she murmured, feeling the colour rush to her face again.

Delight welling up inside her again, she grinned.  Her reflection, honey-haired and lovely in the gaudy light, smiled back at her.  Immediately she began to practice looking prim and proper like Sandra, humming various verses, feeling the urge to break into open-voiced song now that she was alone.  Kim opened her mouth.

She coughed.  Blinking, she felt a slight pressure against the inside of her throat.  How strange...perhaps it had not gone down completely, but a little water should fix that.  Pounding her chest lightly, she reached for the faucet.

The hard pressure that irritated the inside of her throat suddenly exploded into a white-hot-searing pain that stung....no, it burned the inside the cavity of her chest.  Gagging suddenly, wondering what in the world was going on, Kim staggered, suddenly feeling weak.  She pressed a hand against her mouth as hot pain seemed to fill up her throat completely, causing her to choke.

Panicked, Kim began to cough.  Instead of the harsh, sharp noise of a dry cough that came from choking on something, the noise that emitted from her throat came out wet and somehow strangled sounding.  What's more, the cough seemed to burn her chest even more, and...

Blood spewed from her mouth in a sudden spurt, like a disfunctional water fountain that spat out sudden bursts of water at various intervals.....a fountain that spat red, thck blood.  Eyes widening, Kim pressed both hands against her mouth, as though her body was reflexively struggling to keep itself from vomitting even more blood...amd more bodily material in general.  

Mind numb with pain, Kim felt the burning sensation spread into the pit of her stomach, as though molten lead were being drained through her throat.  It tore at her throat, it corroded her chest cavity.  It filled up her lungs and incinerated them in white-hot pain.  And as the mind-rending agony filled her chest cavity, more blood poured from her mouth as she sank to her knees, crouched over against the floor.  She was kneeling in a puddle of redness that spread out in a radiation from the centre, smearing her skirt, her legs, her socks, her hands, her shirt, and her pale, wide-eyed face.  Too absorbed in her intense internal agony, she failed to notice the horrible retching noises she made, the groaning that came from her throat, and the sound of all that blood splattering in a massive waterfall onto the floor.

Thick, liquid redness, also condensed with what looked like flesh and organ matter oozed out like a slow river from her mouth between her smeared fingers, only at intervals did Kim vomit out torrents at a time.  Despite her small form, it was amazing how much...material was coming out of her mouth....

By now, Kim's mind was too wracked with pain and numbing panic to register any thought of the play, and the role she so proudly held above her head like a prize, nor was she able to spare any thought for her best friend, Mai, who had undoubtedly wanted the role worlds more than she did.  Finally, a dull numbness took over as Kim vomitted for a final time losing consciousness as she did so.  She fell forward, collapsed face down in her own blood and flesh-matter.  The sound of blood dripping and seeping into a drainage vent was all that could be heard as Kim lay still.

Kim had always been rather proud of her appearance.  Her innocent and delicate image had been so carefully maintained through a series of weight loss schemes and careful application of make-up and choice of fashion.  After all, her parents always rewarded her for her adorable behaviours.  Boys enjoyed her because she was cute and not at all-threatening.  She was a princess, a lovely porcelain doll, a human image of perfection.  At least, that was what she had been told, and she had always believed it.

Quite unfortunate that she did not look quite so perfect now.  Lying inch-deep in a pool of blood, Kim's hair and clothes, so meticulously cared for, were smeared in ugly, oozing redness.  Her eyes no longer held that transparent, sparkling brilliance.  Having lost their vivid colour and all sense of life, they were now dull and glazed over, like the surface of eroded glass.  Only her pale skin remained pure and flawless as always, despite having rapidly grown even paler in colour.  

But what use was beauty and grace when you were dead? Superficial perfection had no defense against the merciless world of death, betrayal, misguided friendship, and treachery.

Return to “Hobbsborough High School”