Dice Rolls

And other important information.

All announcements posted throughout the course of V2 will be located here, from the first announcement to the final one.
Megami†

Dice Rolls

Post by Megami† »

Due to the fact that V2 is winding down ridiculously slowly, I have decided to skip this month's announcement.  Instead, we'll move right on to the first of the month rolls and make them official.

1.  Horace Malcolm
2.  Justin Moore
3.  Anna Dibenidetti
4.  Damien Carter-Madison
5.  Vesa Turunen Saved by Nealosi's hero card.
5a. Franco Sebberts/Blake Ross (Nealosi's choice, hero card used.)
6.  Ricky Callahan Saved by Slacker's donated card.
6a. Sera Wingfield
7.  Bryan Calvert Saved by member vote.
8. Matt Drew

The changes I know about are shown above.  Anyone else who wishes to use their swap or hero card to save one of the above characters should let me know immediately.  I will allow handlers with unused swap and/or hero cards to donate them to the remaining handlers if they so choose.  I don't know about you guys, but I'd like to give everybody an opportunity to put their best foot forward in the final stage of the game.  Two things apply to this.  One, you must legitimately still have your swap or hero card.  I'll double check them, so please don't waste my time or your own.  Secondly, an existing character has to be swapped for the rolled character.  You can't swap your dead character for someone else, but that's pretty obvious.  Also, if you donate your hero card, that handler MUST kill one of their own characters to save another.  I think that's fair.

One more thing.  You do not have seven days to kill off your character.  This close to the end of the game, I'd like deaths to be the best they can be.  I'd like to slow things down enough to savor endgame, and I'd like everyone to feel like they had an opportunity to finish up their plans with their character before they send them off with a bang.  For that reason, this month, characters won't have to die until the end of the month.  All characters must be dead by August 1st, otherwise, they'll be eliminated without your consent.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “V2 Announcements”