Day 1 1/2 Dice Rolls

Happy dying!

All announcements posted throughout the course of V2 will be located here, from the first announcement to the final one.
Megami†

Day 1 1/2 Dice Rolls

Post by Megami† »

Yay, the first dice rolls of the new year!  But Meg, some of the deaths from the LAST rolls aren't done yet!  Yeah, I know, but hey, it's Christmas.  Nobody's really active, so I'm sort of cutting everyone a little slack this time around... don't expect it to become a regular thing, I'm not THAT nice.  Image

Anyway, so five people were once again rolled to join the dead.  They were Cycokiller's Andrew Swainson, Endless Helix's Sylvea Hill, Baby_G's Tori Johnson, Strawberry Prince's Alexander Bee, and Xaldien's Matthew Lafferty.

If any of the above wish to use their swap cards (provided they still have one) or if anyone out there is feeling generous and wants to use their hero card to save one of these tortured souls, post here and let me know ASAP, okay?  Below is a list of members who've already used their cards.

Aphrodite (hero card)
La Rondelle (hero card)
Mitsuko2 (hero card)
CycoKiller (hero card)
Endless Helix (swap card)
Shula (swap card)
Megami (swap card)
Atomic_Waffle (swap card)

Happy hunting!
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “V2 Announcements”