To Awake And Avenge The Dead

open to Anyone...

Once a place of tranquility on the island, the park is centered around a large fountain and contains swings, a jungle gym, and see-saws, along with various other childrens' play things. The park serves as somewhat of a dharma in the chaos of SOTF, but soon enough even this tranquil region of the island will be painted red.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Zilya didn't hear anything in response to her original questionnaire. She didn't like this situation at all. Maybe she should have followed that other girl. She hated being alone. She sighed audibly and decided it would be best if she were to leave here as soon as she possible could. She turned on her heel and walked out of the park. Where she'd end up, only god knows.

Continued: Restraining order part 2
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

"Who the hell are you?" Kevin snarrled at the approaching boy. Quickly grabbing his day pack, he pulled Sera's arm to direct her attention on him. "I don't like how this is going, and we need to leave now... tell your friend there the same."
He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he knew that if they didn't get moving, something worse than just a few unexpected guests was going to happen. He ushered himself out his side of the tube and motioned to the girls to do the same. If they could make it past the stranger and be on their way, they could probably find a safe spot to sit and figure out an action plan... that is, if the girls were up for it. He couldn't really do anything to change their minds if they decided to head a different way. The most he could do was just wish that he died before they did.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

This boy dressed and talked funny, and Jana was caught off-guard when he presented the idea that they were classmates. So he was a fellow Gilroy student? She squinted at him through the thin veil of fog between them, studying his features and trying to picture him in school attire.

'Uh...'

"...don't I have Pol Sci with you?" she inquired with little confidence, lowering the crossbow for a moment. Jana hadn't enjoyed that course a whole lot, especially with Eric yammering on about politics all the time at home. Her brother seemed to know more than the teacher. Either way, he did look a little familiar.

The other girl left abruptly. The blonde tube-dweller reacted badly to the strangers approach. Jana was utterly bewildered, raising the crossbow back up a tad to indicate that she was ready to do something...

...she just didn't know what.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cyco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Jun†

Post by Jun† »

-He looks to the retreating woman going off on her own path before shes completely out of sight he yells.- "It's not safe to turn your back to a possible enemy when retreating."

-Turns his attendion to ones in his pressence.- "Calm yourself boy. In past life a life that seems so far ago. My name was John Davies. Now I am a man at crossroad...well really we always stand at a crossroad." -Chuckles to himself.-  "But to help you out I'm the guy who teachers always disliked for my funny sandals and socks. Just like these." -Lifts his foot reveal the tradtion rope laced zori with tabi socks.-

"I remember Poli science...this egotisical student always talked through the entire class though." -Nods trying to be friendly and make a pact to hopefully back him up. Looks down noticing the shift in her handling of the crossbow.-

"Please try to be careful your gonna have a large recoil if you shoot that thing off one handed that would shatter your wrist or more and if you did try to prep it I could draw faster with my sword. Even if my sword is wooden my hand and its natural body oils act as a lubricant between my skin and the wood creating a killer draw. That pun was intended to get my point across. I say this all this talking gonna get all of us killed and thats not to good so we should get moving. I know I seem werid better introductions can be later."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Jun. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

As the boy approached, Kevin silently motioned for the girls to follow him through his side of the tube. He climbed down the tire wheels and hopped down onto the gravel. The stranger was now just over he'd guess ten feet infront of him. With the girls behind him, he pointed to their right where some trees were.

"Go in there, I'll catch up."

Kevin started walking towards the boy, with his bag heffed over his shoulder. He wasn't going to use a weapon of any sort, he'd rather use his fists.

"I'll give you a chance. You head to your left, and I to my right and I don't see you again. Got it? I don't want to have to fight you."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Jana thought that maybe John was suffering some kind of intense mental condition in light of the program. He didn't quite seem like he was all-there; she wrinkled her nose as he introduced himself with the all the delusional grandeur of King Lear.

"Oh," she replied, unsure of what really was the best way to respond to John's showing her his funny sandals. The other boy from the tube was apprehensive of the new presence, urging the girls to leave. Jana was waiting for Sera's decision, as she had four days-worth of experience and had probably dealt with both bossies and crazies. The former was now becoming hostile to the latter.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cyco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Jun†

Post by Jun† »

His hands switch to a more grip on the handle of his sword so he could shove it into his solarplexis.

"Now thats good. Of course under the prelude you know your right is my left. I guess that makes us allies. Yet you seem hostile. Now I seem strange but I can tell you I'm a decent fighter. Or is it that you want to team up with them for less oppostion when it comes to the finals?"

Stops completely looking straight into his eyes taking a more serious than joyful and playful like before.

"Now I see it this way there many others but three I offer. One we walk away. Two we fight. Three we form a partnership till everyone else is dead. Then we break off to finish outselves. I find in best interest for a partnership..I never even made a violent motion"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Jun. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

((Sorry kids, busy week.))

Everything was happening so quickly that it made Sera's head spin.  Just as suddenly as the girl in the fog had appeared, she had ventured off in another direction.  Kevin was tugging her this way and that, trying to direct her attention toward the new sword-branishing arrival that had turned up out of the fog.  Jana was calling out to her for guidance, Kevin was trying to get her to run for cover.  She couldn't help but think everything was... exciting.  But it was so much better than exciting.  Her heart was racing, her thoughts were going ninety miles an hour... it was all so exhilarating.

What a rush.

It took a lot to get someone like Sera Wingfield excited.  The blondeheaded bombshell was anything but easily impressed.  This, however, was doing the trick quite nicely.  A coy grin spread onto her features and she toyed with the handgun clutched firmly in her grip as she watched Kevin approach the odd student carrying the wooden sword.  All the chaos and confusing was envigorating.  The look on Jana's face told Sera that she was waiting on her to make the ultimate decision on their course of action.  Sera simply shrugged.

She couldn't help but think that the oddball Gilroy student couldn't possibly be much of a threat.  He seemed a little out there, like the island had corrupted part of his mind or something.  Or maybe he was just weird to begin with.  She could've trained her gun on him, shot him dead in a heartbeat, but she hesitated.  Instead, she continued to watch Kevin with a keen interest, waiting to see what course of action he would take.

"Let's go, Jana," she uttered after a moment, motioning toward the trees that Kevin had instructed them to hide in.

If this fool's willing to fight, even die to keep us alive, then by all means, let him.  He might be worth the effort to keep around.

"If he attacks you, I shoot him.  Plain and simple."

The statement was directed toward Kevin, but being as Kevin was standing within John's hearing range, he'd easily be able to overhear the threat just made toward him.  In fact, that had been the entire point.  She raised her eyebrows and waved her handgun in the air matter-of-factly.

"Don't do anything stupid, Kevin."

With that, the motioned to Jana to follow her off into the not-so-distant treeline.  Regardless of what unfolded next, Sera would be there to witness it.  After all, right now, it was in her own best interests to keep Kevin alive.  He'd given up all hope of winning the game himself, and he was willing to risk himself to save the girls.  That was all the incentive Sera needed to fire off a bullet in his defense.  She smiled lightly toward the blonde-headed boy as she headed off toward the treeline.  Better safe than sorry, after all.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

This guy really was a piece of work he had to admit to himself. Kevin couldn't help but laugh at the boy's idea.

"You're kidding me right? What the hell makes you think I'm going to make any sort of deal with you? I'm not in this to have partners, or girlfriends, or to get laid or to kill anyone either."

Kevin lowered his arms and looked behind him to see that the girls were safely in the distance. He repositioned his bag and turned back to the boy.

"Listen, turn the hell around, and so will I, and we'll call it even."
Jun†

Post by Jun† »

Waves back to Sara with open hand. Smirking alittle.

Smiles to mirror Kevin."I must say Kevin your a-bit rude." He looks over to girls keeping his eye on the one who was threatening his life. Glaring a-bit at her. Not much of hatred or anger more of disgust.

"Not much left to be said. I must admit I like the outcome. No bloodshed. Just tell the woman with the gun. If shes gonna shoot me. Shoot me in the front. Nothing I find more disgusting than someone being shot, nevermind someone being shot in the back espically when the shooter is hideden in the woods like a coward." Says that for her to hear as well. "I'd look out  for her. Shes dangerous."

Closes his eyes for second. Repoens them barely half open.  He steps back slowly watching them as he the distance widens he slowly becomes hidden in the fog before he disappears he waves back to say goodbye. "Sayanara" and turns off on his own path. Gone almost as quickly as he came.

(Continued Elsewhere)
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Kevin turned back to the trees where the girls were as he saw the boy was leaving. "Yea, I'll tell her." He mumbled as he walked towards them. "Hey, guys, we're good. Disappointing he didn't do anything.. I was ready to break some limbs."

He pulled his waterbottle out of his bag and put it back after taking a big gulp. His stomache was dying for a cheese burger, and the chances of him finding on were slim to none. He might as well let the next guy he sees kill him. In Kevin's heaven, there's burgers for everyone, and you can eat one after the other and not gain weight or feel sick. Also, warm tastey frenchfries... He couldn't wait.

"Where are you guys heading? I can walk you there, but then I better be on my way."
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

The threat on his life seemed to trigger something within the strange Gilroy boy, and she couldn't help but notice that he kept throwing her hateful glares.  He thought he was making her upset or something, but all John Davies was succeeding in doing was making Sera grin.  He rambled some nonsense off about how if she was going to shoot him she needed to do it in the front instead of when he turned his back before warning Kevin that she was dangerous and heading off on his merry little way.  She had to admit that she was disappointed that the scenario had ended so peacefully.  The thrill of danger had vanished just as quickly as it had appeared, but it had left Sera yearning for more.

She watched the strange boy as he headed off, then turned her attention back to Kevin, who was heading back in their direction.  A light smirk appeared on her face as she emerged from the treeline she hadn't really been hiding in in the first place.  He gave the okay, admitting his own disappointment at the way the scenario had ended as well, and she couldn't help but grin all the more.  The sense of danger and urgency that had overtaken her during the first few moments John had arrived had been like a drug to her... so exhilerating, so chaotic.  The fact that nothing had happened to further heighten that experience had been a let down.

"Better watch out, Kevin," she teased as she approached him, "You heard him.  I'm dangerous.  You're gonna turn your back and I'm gonna hulk out and snap every bone in your body."

She couldn't help but let out a laugh at the idiocity of it all.  Had she planned on using Kevin for her own advantage?  Absolutely.  Had she planned on killing him?  Probably not.  Kevin seemed more than willing to get himself killed in the long run, and that seemed like a better plan than offing him herself.  Plus, Kevin was a big guy... tall, bulky... not really fat, per say, but just a big guy all around.  He wasn't someone Sera could really take down of her own accord.  Yeah, she had killed Brandon Cuthbert, but the fact remained that Brandon was twelve.  Sera had actually been taller than him.  Kevin, though, would've been a difficult opponent.

His next statement caused a light frown to cross her features.

"You're leaving already?" she inquired, "Where exactly do you have to go?  Or are we not good enough company for you anymore?"

A playful grin crossed her features for a moment before she turned back to locate Jana.  The redhead had been awfully quiet during the standoff between Kevin and the other boy.  Sera wondered if she was okay, though she really didn't care.  Apparently Jana didn't share the same sort of passion for violence that Sera seemed to have.  Kevin's question did raise another one, though.  Where, exactly, did she plan on going?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Megami. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Jana didn't move for the entire duration of the uncomfortable standoff between the large boy and the headcase. She wanted to say something to try and ease both of them off, but her throat tensed up and she found herself mute. Finally the Gilroy student took his leave. Jana was immensely relieved that conflict had been avoided this time around. Kevin turned away from the fading silhoutte, towards the two girls, and Jana felt that it would be appropriate to make some kind of friendly gesture.

"...whew," she chirped, smiling and doing her best to seem like she appreciated his company. In all honesty he intimidated her. Sera was still so cool about everything; maybe if Jana lasted long enough it would stop bothering her, too.

...who was she kidding, she still couldn't get the image of hookboy out of her head.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

"It's not about where I'm going... why stay in one place when I have the whole Island to check out?"

On the outside Kevin was so far doing a good job acting like he didn't care. He shrugged off worries left right and center, and put on a good face around the girls.. and if something serious happens, a tough one. He figured that he'd need a clear mind to make sure he wasn't getting used or screwed over by anyone. He knew that he wasn't going to make it out alive, but, he'd rather go down 'guns'a'blazzing' then have some sick sonofa bitch stab him in the back.
Megami†

Post by Megami† »

A light frown crossed Sera's features as Kevin responded to her inquiry about where he had to go.  Truth was, she wanted to keep him around.  After all, he had more or less acted as a willing meatshield throughout their time at the park.  At least she was honest in her intentions, right?  Plus, she did have a shotgun in her pack that she couldn't really use given her stature anyway.  She wasn't about to give it to Jana, it wouldn't benefit her any more than it did Sera.

What the hell are you thinking?  Like you'd seriously give that away... get a grip, girlfriend.  They don't even know you have it, so you'd be best off keeping it that way.  You never know when you'll run into them again, and what kind of circumstance it'll be under.

"Truth is..." Sera mumbled aloud, "We don't really know where we're going, or what we're gonna do when we get there.  I'm looking for my friends, I know that much.  Don't have a clue what I'm gonna do if I ever find them.  I guess we're gonna sit around and have a pow-wow till we all die."

A sarcastic laugh slipped from her lips.

"It sounds morbid, I guess, but what else have we got to do?  Fight for survival and hope that by some miracle of God we win?  Over fifty people have died in this stupid thing.  Fifty more probably will.  Jana wants to try to find a way out.  If we can, great, but forgive me if I'm not quite so optimistic about it."

Sera absent-mindedly kicked at the dirt with her feet.

"To tell you the truth," she muttered lowly, "I don't even know if I really wanna find them.  It's like, the longer I'm out here, the more I realize how fake some of them were.  I had a lot of fair-weather friends, I guess... people that were around for all the good times, but never for the bad.  I think Ali was the only one that was always there, and even then, I always felt like she was keeping secrets from me.  It makes me wonder if I could trust them if I ran into them out here.  Some of them are playing, I've heard it on the announcements.  Some of them are dead."

Her hands fell across her chest and her attention turned toward her two companions.  For maybe the first time since she had woken up on the island, she was speaking her genuine thoughts and emotions.  Maybe she was trying to be "real", but the truth was that Sera didn't know how to be.  All she knew how to do was lie, deceive, and backstab people.  That's what her entire social clique at Bathurst had been about.  It was sort of nice, having these people around.  They'd been brought together by their will to survive, and neither of them were staying around for the social status.

"Anyway..." she uttered quietly, trying to change the subject, "You really should hang around for a while.  What've you got to lose?  Who knows, Kev.  We might do the impossible and find a way out.  You wouldn't want to miss that, would you?"

Return to “The Park”