This could be anywhere in the world

While not especially large, containing roughly five stories, this hotel once served as a temporary residence for island tourists. Perhaps the hotel could serve as a safe haven for you as well? Don't let your guard down here, however, you never know who's watching you from the shadows.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

"Ergmm" Tori mumbled wanting to drift off again. She felt like her whole body was shaking but she couldn't tell if it was or not.

"I want to sleep."

She whispered resting her head on his shoulder once more. Her grip around him wasn't as tight as before and if she wasn't careful she'd for sure fall off. They made their way down with Bryan being extra careful making sure they both made it down alive. Tori was nodding in and out and hoped they would make it to the hospital quickly.

"I'm not sure how much longer I can hold my grip..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Rob was struggling with the fact the girl did not want him to help. It looked like she needed both him and Bryan to hold her up, but he respected her wishes, mostly because a SPAS-12 is pretty hard to argue with and win. Rob continued to lead, keeping a sharp eye out for anything suspicious. He wanted to get to the hospital as fast as he could so he could get back to Matt. The move to slip away to follow Felix was now giving Rob a big feeling of regret.

If those girls kill him, its my fault.

"Are you both sure you don't want my help carrying her?"  It was rhetorical, but if two people carry one, the speed increases.
Stuff. Things. Stuff and things.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Fantly Tori could hear the boy talking.. he said something about offering to carry her with Bryan, but she knew better. There was no way that she was going to trust him, no matter how nice or noble he was trying to be. Through out this whole thing, the only person she knew she could trust was Bryan, and she was hell bent on keeping it that way. With what little energy she had left, she lifted her head from the back of Bryan's shoulder shaking it back and forth, using her nose to travel from one shoulder to the other on his back so that he'd know she was saying 'no'.

Tori clung tighter to Bryan hoping that she wouldn't let go by accident. The hospital was coming up in the distance, so it would just be a matter of time before they made it there. She could feel her legs go numb as her upper body felt like it was freezing.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Bryan wrinkled his nose. "Stop being such a baby," he grumbled at Tori. Then he said to Rob, "It's ok, you just make sure we don't all get our asses shot."

He would be ok getting to the hospital; what was important was that they had a bodyguard of sorts. Besides, Bryan couldn't think of an effective way to carry her between him and their new companion anyway.

In the back of his head though, Bryan hoped Rob had somewhere else to be once they reached their destination. It would make things much less complicated. Like Seth dying had.

((continued in Carry Stress In the Jaw))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cyco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ares

Post by Ares »

"All right. I think I can do that. Rob now pulled out the H&K 53 as extra insurance. He wanted to keep his desert eagle and the ammo he had left for it for his coming journey to find Matt.  The pistol had proved its power, Rob had grown quite fond of it.  Seemingly in the same way Bryan loved his shotgun.

Shotgun...  It had now just come to Rob that Bryan had been on the other side of the wall and it had been the shotgun that Rob could see on Bryan that gave him his shoulder wound.

Rob decided it was better to not mention that he had been in the room with Felix, seeing as Felix was now a splatter on the floor of the lobby.

"It is a small world.." Rob mumbled to himself, somewhat chuckling at the situation.

((continued elsewhere))
Stuff. Things. Stuff and things.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

"Big stupid butthead." Tori mumbled at response to Bryan's baby comment.

Let's see you get shot in the leg and ... yea!

By the feeling of it, Bryan must have been walking jagged rocks or something. Every step he took somewhat made Tori bob causing her thigh to nudge against his back repeatedly. If she could, she'd kick him like she would a horse to get him to gallop properly... but she guessed he wouldn't like that too much.

Just a little bit further...

((continued elsewhere...))

Return to “The Hotel”